Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2015 7:04 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uwaa this episode was guro :O

Hardcore rape and torture (;゚Д゚) anal and whip marked body afterwards

Poor onoma-chan... They piked out her eye and then were about to penetration the empty socket ._. reminding me of Kowaku no Toki (even though this hentai came first)

She fell in love with ralph-san but bad end!

she was blasted full of holes and sacrificed herself (*´□`) that was a downer (´-ι_-`)

But The action was quite decent with the grappling and shooting ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

They were overly laid back right before their escape attempt... Kinda felt too comedic

The ending is open although the MCs probably made it out.
User-sanMay 12, 2015 7:07 AM
Jul 4, 2016 10:43 PM

Oct 2015
The bad things of this hentai covered all the 'good' things that happened, I can't even remember correctly the 'good' things.
If things stayed at least in the level of episode 01 it would be somewhat watchable, but then episode 02 finished to ruin everything.

2/10
TechOtaku-hJul 4, 2016 10:52 PM
Aug 29, 2016 10:58 AM

Feb 2013
At least they escaped, too bad about Onoma.
Oct 28, 2017 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
Why did blood get on the sex toy that was used on Sarasa (Salsa)? And in regards to the entire episode (or entire anime), I'm not really sure what happened.
Aug 20, 2018 5:13 AM

Jan 2018
Heard it was very brutal and tried it but nothing... Disappointment.
Feb 13, 2022 8:04 PM

May 2012
Did not like that brutal rape-torture scene one bit. Didn't know about it beforehand cause I kinda picked this up on a whim. Onoma's angel scene was pretty cool tho.

Overall, decent enough story. H scenes were mid. Art was weak (Salsa's gigantic forehead, mechs being animated poorly, scenes getting cut in odd spots). It had its moments at least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Core: Tenshi-tachi no Sumika Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 11, 2015

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 28, 2017 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.