Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 11, 2015 2:56 PM

This thread is for the newcomers/bored people who have nothing else to do other than watching anime (lol jk)

Here I will recommend an anime of all Genre such as comedy, shounen, romance etc.
The list will be updated every three or four days

May 11, 2015 2:58 PM

go ahead and recommend me one based on my last 3 list updates

May 11, 2015 2:59 PM

Anime recommendation:

Shokugeki no Souma

Modified by IMKZ, Dec 18, 2015 8:58 PM

May 11, 2015 3:00 PM

Woowoogrub said:

No this is my thread, I do what i want >.>

May 11, 2015 10:10 PM

Sniree said:
Woowoogrub said:

No this is my thread, I do what i want >.>

XD

May 12, 2015 6:17 AM
Highschool DXD
Ano hana
Kuroko no Basuke

May 12, 2015 2:28 PM

Shokugeki no Souma is cool. I'm liking it so far.
On the quest for a waifu.

May 12, 2015 2:32 PM

Thought it had 12 episodes...

*checking*

It has 24...

Thank god...

May 12, 2015 3:43 PM

EvilPumpkin said:
Shokugeki no Souma is cool. I'm liking it so far.

TheOllie said:
Thought it had 12 episodes...

*checking*

It has 24...

Thank god...

Well the manga has over 100 chapters

If you haven't read the manga yet, all I can tell you is : The story is fucking awesome

May 14, 2015 4:29 AM

[color=red]
Next Anime:
[/color]
[color=blue]
Bakuman
[/color]

Bakuman has 3 seasons with 25 episodes each, so 75 episodes in total

It's slightly slow paced, but to those who like to watch anime with a good plot etc. will most likely prefer Bakuman~

May 14, 2015 5:05 AM

*plot twist*

He is actually recommending death note and FMA since you can see them in the picture... ^^

May 14, 2015 5:14 AM

TheOllie said:
*plot twist*

He is actually recommending death note and FMA since you can see them in the picture... ^^

Yes, I'm totally promoting death note and FMA

May 17, 2015 6:56 AM

Here is the next anime recommendation, the name is Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. You know adventure stories where a hero goes out to kill the demon king, but what would happen when the demon king is actually a red haired oppai girl??

Next Anime:
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

May 23, 2015 5:43 AM

I've watched that anime recently...
The story is sooooo awesome but I hope that the hero's fighting scene a lot more since he was said to be dangerous or something so I hope to see him go all out but....Well I don't want to give any spoiler so see more on the anime then...

P/S:Sorry for being a keyboard warrior
Emptiness is just the beginning....
Darkness will surely follow....

May 25, 2015 8:41 AM

Next Anime:
[color=blue]D-Frag (D-Fragments)[/color]

http://myanimelist.net/anime/20031/D-Frag!
Kazama Kenji likes to believe he is something of a delinquent. Moreover, others seem to like to agree that he is. Of course, Kenji's gang finds their way to a group of four not-so-normal girls—Chitose, Sakura, Minami and Roka—and all at once, whatever reputation he may have is nothing compared to the outrageous behavior of the girls. Shanghaied into joining their club, what will happen to his everyday life from that point on?

(Source: MU)

Jun 1, 2015 8:32 AM

Next Anime:
[color=blue]Ano Natsu de Matteru [/color]

When a group of friends decide to make a movie over a long summer holiday, they end up learning a little about filmmaking and a lot more about each other and themselves. What begins as a simple way to avoid the summer doldrums quickly turns into something much more complex, intimate and revealing, as the maturing relationships between the members of the young cast take on new, and sometimes very unexpected, turns.

(Source: Sentai Filmworks)

Also, Those who have watched AnoHana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai) and those who liked it, I highly recommend this one

Jun 1, 2015 9:22 AM

So this is another one of those tear jerkers...?

XD

Jun 1, 2015 10:59 AM

Pretty much...

Jun 3, 2015 10:30 AM

Next Anime:
[color=blue]Gosick [/color]

The year is 1924, the place, Sauville, a small European country neatly tucked beside the Alps...

Kazuya Kujo has been studying abroad at the prestigious Saint Marguerite Academy, where urban legends and horror stories are all the rage. Kazuya ignores most of them but the story of the Queen Berry, a mysterious ghost ship, really gets to him.

Of course, his brainy friend Victorique is much more intrigued by true stories, and she uses her unrivaled logic to solve mysteries even the town's famous detective can't. Ironically, it is Victorique's inquisitive nature that leads the duo to board a ship that matches the Queen Berry's description to a tee, a ship that might just hold the key to solving a sinister mystery...

(Source: Tokyopop, edited)

Jun 7, 2015 6:44 AM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Choujigen Game Neptune: the Animation[/color]

This is Gamindustri. Beings called the Goddesses rule the countries of this unreal world. The four Goddesses govern four states: Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox. For many long years, these countries fought each other over the Shares, the source of the Goddess power.

However, fearful that the conflict would pointlessly erode their countries' strength, the Goddesses signed a Friendship Treaty forbidding them from taking Shares by force.

Under the treaty, the Goddesses and their younger sisters took a step forward to a new stage in their relations. It was the dawn of a new, dynamic era marked occasionally by shared laughter, disputes as well cooperation.

What does the future hold in store for Gamindustri?

(Source: Official Site)

The anime is based on a game called "超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ" which is a turn based JRPG.

Personal comment: I watched this for the plot

Jun 7, 2015 6:46 AM

I recommend that too XD I'm currently watching it...

Jun 12, 2015 11:44 AM

Next Anime:
[color=blue]Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko[/color]

Youto Yokodera is always thinking about his carnal desires, but no one acknowledges him as a pervert. He learns about a cat statue that supposedly grants wishes. The boy goes to pray that he will be able to express his lustful thoughts whenever and wherever he wants. At the statue, Youto encounters Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, a girl from his high school with her own wish—that she would not display her real intentions so readily.

(Source: ANN)

Jun 12, 2015 11:45 AM

One of my favourite RomCom's

Jun 14, 2015 9:13 AM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Little Busters![/color]

When tragedy struck Riki Naoe as a child, he was rescued from grief over his parents' deaths when four other kids "recruited" him for their group—the "Little Busters." Now in high school, Riki and the other Busters are still fast friends, and though their vision of being heroes for justice may have faded, they'd still do anything for each other. Which is why Riki is now on TWO special missions. The not so secret one: recruiting new members so the Busters can form a baseball team. Preferably FEMALE recruits, as the current dude/babe ratio is an inconvenient 4 to 1. The OTHER mission, though... That's the strange one. Because Riki and Rin, the group's singular girl, are receiving odd messages, delivered by cats, concerning the existence of a "secret world" and assigning them tasks they have to complete. Were their youthful dreams of being crusaders not so fanciful after all? Or is there something even more vital at stake? Between steeling his courage to talk to girls, dealing with his own narcolepsy and facing his feelings concerning Rin, Riki may just need the strength of a superhero to solve the ultimate mystery of the Little Busters!

Personal comment:

I watched this anime for the plot.
Modified by Sniree, Jun 14, 2015 9:17 AM

Jun 15, 2015 5:01 AM

This is one of anime that I watched when I started to watch anime....

The girls character's flag is perfect . The artwork is also great (for me at least)
Emptiness is just the beginning....
Darkness will surely follow....

Jun 19, 2015 1:11 PM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid)[/color]

Michishio Nagasumi's life couldn't be any more normal. In an odd twist of events, during his summer vacation he ends up almost drowning in the sea. Luckily, the cute mermaid Seto Sun appears to save him. However, Sun is from a yakuza mermaid family and according to their law, if a human is to catch sight of a mermaid, either he or the mermaid must die. The only other way is for Nagasumi to be taken in as a family member, marrying Sun. In attempts to save both of their lives, Nagasumi asks for Sun's hand in marriage. Nagasumi's summer vacation reaped more then what he would expect, as he must now protect Sun from others finding her secret out.

I Would give this show a 9/10, the only reason why it's not a 10/10 would be because of the animation (this differs for everybody, so don't mind it).
Comedy=10/10
Story=9/10
Animation=7/10
Music=9/10
Overall=9/10

This anime is definitely a must for those who watch a lot of anime

Jun 19, 2015 1:13 PM

Is this good? i seen it so many times but couldnt tell if it was good

Jun 19, 2015 1:48 PM

savvas-kun said:
Is this good? i seen it so many times but couldnt tell if it was good

I would say it's refreshing
I still watch it from time to time when i'm in a gloomy mood. Btw, it has 26 episodes

Jun 19, 2015 1:51 PM

Ok Ill try it :D

Jun 19, 2015 11:12 PM

Nice forum pic Savvas~

=3=

Jun 27, 2015 1:33 AM

[center][b]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic[/color]

The story follows the travels of a boy named Aladdin around a strange land in which mysterious ruins called dungeons are said to house priceless treasures. Aladdin meets a friend, Alibaba, who strives to conquer a dungeon and obtain its treasures. Through all the meetings and partings he experiences along the way, Aladdin will also learn of his own fate...

(Source: Crunchyroll)

Review made by BlackSwordsmanPT
Cause i'm to lazy to make one myself
Modified by Sniree, Jul 3, 2015 5:44 AM

Jun 27, 2015 1:34 AM

Btw, the show has a sequel. it's called Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
perhaps if you like season one it's to your interest to check it out?

Jun 27, 2015 3:44 AM

Jul 1, 2015 12:10 PM
Attack on titan
Hellsing
Death Note
Idk if you watched them but the details say that we recommend based on the laste entries.

Jul 1, 2015 1:36 PM

KyoGobi said:
Attack on titan
Hellsing
Death Note
Idk if you watched them but the details say that we recommend based on the laste entries.

I don't like to recommend popular anime like the ones you just listed

Reason being is that 80% + of the people probably already watched AoT and Death Note (idk about hellsing, I haven't watch it yet).
The purpose of an anime recommendation is to tell others about anime which they haven't seen yet. It's quite pointless if I recommend something which everybody already watched it, right? (Especially in this club, i mean, look at Trollie's list)

Jul 1, 2015 7:15 PM

Mine?

It's not even big though...

=3=

Jul 3, 2015 5:43 AM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Non Non Biyori[/color]

Elementary school student Hotaru Ichijou has moved with her parents from Tokyo to the middle of the country. Now she must adapt to her new school, where there are a total of 5 students in the same class who range through elementary and middle school ages. Join their everyday adventures in the countryside.

(Source: MangaHelpers)

Just another Slice of life/Comedy ~

HF

Jul 3, 2015 7:55 AM

Must watch~ ^^

=3=

Jul 6, 2015 7:30 AM

[center][b]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]MM![/color]

There are twisted tales and twisted tales, but few are as twisted as poor Sado's, who's just realized that he actually likes being made miserable. Of course, knowing that only makes him more miserable, which in turn... well, you get the idea. Desperate to break the circle, Sado volunteers for a special club where he hopes he can work through his issues only to discover that the other members have equally... complex... issues to deal with.

For example, the hyper-aggressive club president Isurugi not only has a violent fear of cats, but also believes herself to be a god! Then there's Yuno, who's terrified of men; the Nurse, who forces other people to perform cosplay; and Hayama, Sado's best friend and a compulsive cross-dresser, who's also the girl that Sado is infatuated with.

Jul 11, 2015 2:01 PM

[center][b]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]NHK ni Youkoso! (Welcome to the NHK)[/color]

Satou Tatsuhiro, 22 years old, thinks that everything that happens around him is a conspiracy. He even figured out who is behind it all: The NHK, an evil secret company.

"When you think anime, you think otaku. When you think otaku, you think people that dislike other people. Those people become hikikomori (people who shut themselves in)." So Satou manages to uncover the plot of The NHK (stands for Nihon Hikikomori Kyoukai), after three years of shutting himself in (and rapidly approaching the fourth).

In reality, he is nothing more than a NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training), desperately in need of a cure from that "disease." He wants to break out from the curse, but going out and getting a job is frightening enough for him. That is until he gets selected for a "project"; it is a plan to help hikikomori like him in facing the reality of this world.

Jul 16, 2015 6:22 AM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.[/color]

Fushimi Inari is a shy, not-so-bright middle school girl living in Kyoto's Fushimi ward. She has a crush on her classmate Tanbabashi, but cannot express her feelings. One day, as thanks for helping a fox pup, the deity Ukanomitama-no-kami grants her the ability to change her form.

Ah...

Jul 19, 2015 5:50 AM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Joshiraku[/color]

An adaptation of a manga written by the author of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei about group of girls who discuss random things and usually reach an unusual or humorous conclusion that's far from the initial discussion topic.

Eh... yea

That's one really short synopsis.

Jul 20, 2015 6:48 PM

[center][b]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi[/color]

Kazuma has moved to a small town in the country. On his first day at school, he meets Ui when he is lost his way. They go to school together, but Kazuma accidentally slips and kisses Ui.... To make matters worse, Ibuki, Ui's close friend, sees it.... Well, what will happen to his new school life...?

(Source: ErogeShop)

Jul 24, 2015 12:07 AM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no naka de![/color]

Half a year ago, the four members of a literature club, as well as the elementary school niece of their faculty adviser, were bestowed with supernatural powers. The boy in the club, Ando Jurai, became able to produce black flames. The girls acquired a variety of powerful abilities: Tomoyo could slow, speed, or stop time, Hatoko could control the five elements (earth, water, fire, wind, light), little Chifuyu could create things, and Sayumi could repair objects or heal living things. However, since they gained these powers, nothing has really changed in their everyday life. Why have they been given these powers in the first place? Will the heroic fantasy life they imagined these powers would bring ever actually arrive?

(Source: MangaHelpers)

My personal favourite anime...

I highly recommend this over any other anime above this recommendation

Jul 28, 2015 7:42 PM

[center][b]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Black Bullet[/color]

A near future, where humans have been defeated by the viral parasites named Gastrea. They have been exiled into a small territory and live in despair, side-by-side in terror.

In this world trapped in darkness—

Rentaro, a boy living near Tokyo and member of the "Civil Security"—an organization specializing in fighting against the Gastrea—is used to accomplishing dangerous tasks. His partner is Enju, a precocious young girl. They fight thanks to their peculiar powers until one day, when they receive a special assignment from the government. This top secret mission is to prevent the destruction of Tokyo...

Set in a near future, this thrilling heroic-action story... starts now!

(Source: Baka-Tsuki)

Jul 31, 2015 4:02 AM

[center][b]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]Mayo Chiki![/color]

When you've got acute gynophobia, even a pretty girl can be a malady, and as the sparring partner for his family of female wrestlers, Sakamachi Kinjiro has the worst case EVER! Just one touch makes his nose bleed, so school's a bloody nightmare even before Kanade, the Principal's twisted daughter, deduces both Kinjiro's "feminine issue" AND that his name contains the sounds "Chi" and "Kin" back to back. But Chi-Kin's female troubles don't totally redline until a wrong turn in the men's room exposes the secret Subaru, Kanade's manservant, has been hiding in the water closet. (Well, to be fair, we should say WOmanservant.) And if Subaru's cross reactions concerning her cross-dressing aren't enough of a drag, Kinjiro's girl problems also include a haunted martial artist (with ghosts); a cat-eared fetishist (meow!); AND his own sister, whose interest in "wrestling" a certain incorrectly packaged butler may result in an unexpected ending! And that's JUST the set up!

Jul 31, 2015 4:12 AM

My condolences to anyone who tries this...

Aug 4, 2015 12:45 PM

Lol... Get rect Sniree...

Aug 4, 2015 6:48 PM

[center]
Next Anime:
[color=blue]C³ (C cubed)[/color]

From the light novel series written by Minase Hazuki, comes a story of love, action, and comedy. Yachi Haruaki is a high school boy who is naturally resistant to curses. After his father sends him a mysterious black cube, Haruaki awakes to find a nude girl named Fear standing in his kitchen. She’s the human form of the cursed black cube – and an instrument of torture! Utilizing her special abilities, Fear fights alongside Haruaki to defeat other cursed instruments and their owners.

(Source: FUNimation)

Just another anime with a nice plot.

Aug 4, 2015 6:49 PM

Actually, this one has more action than romance, so give it a try Trollie

Pages (2) [1] 2 »