Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2015 6:16 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sigh...I knew it was coming but...Diane's memories are gone and this just fell from great to a chore to read until this gets resolved. Poor King :(
May 11, 2015 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
Looks like Gowther really did tamper with that guy's memories. Still not too much of fan of how it all ended :/

Pretty obvious that Gowther tampered with Diane's memories. I highly doubt that this can be reversed easily otherwise this would be very pointless. I was pretty happy to see some actual romance progression but this pretty much reversed everything.

Still hyped for Escanor!
May 11, 2015 6:50 AM

Feb 2015
IM SORRY BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT, I MEAN SHE RECOVERS HER MEMORY WHEN KING IS NOT THERE BUT THEN KING COMES BACK AND SHE SUDDENTLY FORGETS AGAIN???? WTF NEXT TIME KING LEAVES TO GO BUY SOME BEER WILL SHE REMEMBER AGAIN AND FORGET WHEN HE COMES BACK???? THIS IS WAY TOO TROLLY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IM SORRY SUZUKI NAKABA BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT, LESS ONE POINT FOR YOU o/
dis gurl was in da hospital becuz she had cancers in her eye, den her boyfreind said ¨i am goin to leave u cuz u cant see how much i luv u¨. da gurl was all liek ¨noo, y did u laeve me¨ and then da doctor comes in and say ¨we found sum eyes 4 u 2 haev¨ and den da gurl was leik ¨how¨ and da doctur said ur bf killt hisself so u culd have his eye an he said dat u can chow much he love u becuz u hav his eyes now and he can lok at u wenever u c a mirror¨ and da gurl was all leik ¨omg¨.
xXx...REPOST DIS IF U CRY EVRYTIME...xXx
May 11, 2015 7:08 AM

Mar 2014
Finally Escanor will aooear in the main story, i guess he has the highest power level out of the sins excluding pre-Dafanor Meliodas.
May 11, 2015 7:09 AM

May 2013
Words can't describe how angry I am at Gowther for fucking with Diane's memories...
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
May 11, 2015 7:37 AM

Mar 2013
What can I say about the ending?
May 11, 2015 7:46 AM

Aug 2010
F*** U Nakaba! Why u do this??? Just why D:

So was it really Gowther or will it be the hit to the head she took? I actually hope it's Gowther since he's still there with them so he can turn her back (why did he even do it in the first place??). If its amnesia and she forgot about everything and everyone then F***!!! I'll be frustrated as hell!

The only way I'd forgive Nakaba if that really is the route he'll take is if he uses this chance to give us Diane's backstory with Matrona and stuff like that.

Other than that, quite the power level galore we had there XD So King is 2nd strongest in terms of PL? Interesting. 150000 vs +300000? Yep, power up needed XD I wonder how they'll train though? I can't see the normal methods working. Should be interesting. How the hell r they gonna go +20k up O_o?

And Escanor is finally coming soon :D I guess Merlin technically survived that one and Arthur and Ellie are gonna also power up? Cool.

Is the Gowther Bracelet instead of the armor to protect him from going psycho?

I'm so sad for King though :/
Barion-ZaraMay 11, 2015 7:50 AM
May 11, 2015 8:17 AM

Sep 2008
The only power-up the Sins will need, is the good company of Escanor.
May 11, 2015 9:09 AM

Nov 2011
HYPE for Escanor

Good build up chapter tbh although Merlin's tactics to evade complete destruction of herself didn't surprise me much.
May 11, 2015 9:12 AM
Sep 2012
I dont know why everyone is so upset that diane lost her memorys is just one character effecting one relationship theres plenty more characters in the story. The main thing i didnt like in this chapter is that they started talking power ups and didnt bring one thing up about what merlin has of meliodas's (probably some demon power) also im excited for escanor to finally come into the story should be nice to see him and merlins relationship
May 11, 2015 9:18 AM
Sep 2012
UltimateForm said:
IM SORRY BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT, I MEAN SHE RECOVERS HER MEMORY WHEN KING IS NOT THERE BUT THEN KING COMES BACK AND SHE SUDDENTLY FORGETS AGAIN???? WTF NEXT TIME KING LEAVES TO GO BUY SOME BEER WILL SHE REMEMBER AGAIN AND FORGET WHEN HE COMES BACK???? THIS IS WAY TOO TROLLY TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IM SORRY SUZUKI NAKABA BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT, LESS ONE POINT FOR YOU o/

If anything that gets me excited, you already know that there is going to be a hype ass king fight and diane will either recover her memorys through that or just fall in love with him agian that way. it really isnt that big a deal.
May 11, 2015 12:13 PM

Apr 2013
Pros : Escanor HYPE!

Cons : Fucking memory loss again... FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
May 11, 2015 12:45 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
animefan8800 said:
Sigh...I knew it was coming but...Diane's memories are gone and this just fell from great to a chore to read until this gets resolved. Poor King :(

+1

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 11, 2015 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
Whyyy did this happen? Again! Authors sure like to troll their readers.
May 11, 2015 2:14 PM
Apr 2014
Esacnor to come soon.

Diane lost her memories....
Gotta feel bad for King, he was going to confess...
May 11, 2015 4:47 PM
Jun 2014
- Gotta laugh at how fast Slader can move when Gowther is involved.

- Nice to see Merlin coming up with a creative solution to her problem. Same with Elizabeth showing some determination.

- And finally, King REALLY needs a win. He deserves at least one thing to go well with his life with no strings attached.
May 11, 2015 5:35 PM

Mar 2009
Diane amnesia might be a good thing for King. He can finally cut ties with outside world and focus on becoming REAL Fairy King. Sin of Sloth strikes again being too late / missing something important to him.
Where is Ban?

Gother might have sealed Diane memories of King but would that hold for long if he was in doll state? Getting hit in the head by GIDEON and having memories messed by Gowther might be the cause of the amnesia.

ESCANOR HYPE! I wonder if he got any older? Watch him being too old to fight LOL.

Will we see Hendricksen teach Elizabeth how to awaken and control her druid powers?
SleepnDreamnMay 11, 2015 5:48 PM
May 11, 2015 7:14 PM

Jan 2015
Son of the bastard! Damn Gowther for altering Diane's memories about not remembering King! I hope she'll get her memories back like they would ask Gowther to make her remember King again with his powers or something soon. :(

Sigh... I really wish the author never used the "Power Level" reference from DBZ for this manga since I hate power levels which made no sense, and is bullcrap and annoying to me. Not even the "150,000" pl from all of the knights and Seven Sins combined together to beat Galan, Galan still has no problem with easily beating them one by one despite he still hasn't recovered all of his true power yet.
May 11, 2015 7:48 PM

Mar 2015
This is really frustrating, now I feel bad for King.
May 11, 2015 7:52 PM
Jun 2014
SleepnDreamn said:

ESCANOR HYPE! I wonder if he got any older? Watch him being too old to fight LOL.

Considering Escanor's personality you'd just need to say that they hurt Merlin and he'd probably just will himself young again while reciting poetry.
May 11, 2015 8:49 PM
Feb 2015
That last part............. NAKABAAAAAA! (Yells to the sky)
May 11, 2015 10:56 PM
Apr 2015
gowther did nothing to diane.
diane accidentally hit her own head with her gideon when galan blocked her attack
May 11, 2015 11:02 PM

Dec 2013
Keii-kun said:
Gowther did nothing to Diane. Diane accidentally hit her own head with her gideon when Galan blocked her attack

No it was Gowther. He did it when they fought.
May 12, 2015 7:46 AM
Feb 2015
I really doubt it was Gowther. I mean, when Galan kicked Gideon we literally heard her skull crack, which shocked her brain and might totally cause an amnesia, whether short or long termed. It totally was not Gowther, it was Galan this time.
May 12, 2015 7:54 AM

Mar 2014
KillerGirlFuria said:
I really doubt it was Gowther. I mean, when Galan kicked Gideon we literally heard her skull crack, which shocked her brain and might totally cause an amnesia, whether short or long termed. It totally was not Gowther, it was Galan this time.

No, it was definitely Gowther, i'll refer you to chapter 114 page 24, where Diane's confused at the thought of the Seven Deadly Sins by saying "The Seven....?" (after the Gowther/Diane fight)

May 12, 2015 8:48 AM

Jun 2013
YEY!!! We are back To Meliodas and Co. let's see if they all survived.

So Gowther as expected altered Galan's memories....and as we expect from Gowther...Flasher and no modesty at all.... looks like Merlin was only one that draw the shortest stick this time around...and looks like Threader has 2 loves...Gowther and Merlin.

So we are seeing the Merlin's Holy Weapon...AND for all that Is making this series great she was not magically healed just like that...so she had back-up plan for putting her Soul to safety of her Holy weapon...just what we can expect from her.

well talk about Power levels...so Gowther is weakest in terms of Power levels of the Deadly Sins.. well, we saw that he is not close range fighter, and he is somewhat more of a tactician...

Scale: 1) King, 2) Merlin, 3) Meliodas, 4) Diane, 5) Ban and 6) Gowther....Still there is Escanor...who we are finally going to see in this arc after they find him.

.....[size=200]GOOOOWTHEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] YOU REALLY F***ING DID IT!!!! BETTER RETURN HER MEMORIES ABOUT KING THIS INSTANT!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 12, 2015 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
I'm.... getting fed up of this memory shit...
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

May 12, 2015 10:21 AM

May 2013
Its about time, HYPE for Escanor!

But, wat have you done again Nakaba? Its the second time already whyyy
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 12, 2015 11:14 AM

Jun 2009
Been waiting for Escanor to pop up since the Edinburgh chapters, woo! :D

I'm betting it WAS Gowther that erased Diane's memories of King, though. During their fight awhile back, Diane said she had lose her memories of King but got them back and that she believed it was because her feelings were engraved in her heart and whatnot.

Now...Gowther being Gowther, probably figured he would test that theory and erase her memories of King again to see if she was right about the whole "you can't erase memories and feelings that are important" thing.

Anywhoooo, we shall see. :D
May 12, 2015 5:42 PM

Mar 2015
LocalAfrican said:
Words can't describe how angry I am at Gowther for fucking with Diane's memories...

How do you figure it was Gowther? Galan did kick Diane's hammer back at her head, that could have easily been what caused it
May 13, 2015 6:07 AM

Dec 2013
ChestNutKamhamha said:
LocalAfrican said:

How do you figure it was Gowther? Galan did kick Diane's hammer back at her head, that could have easily been what caused it

Because of this:

[spoiler]
Estarossa said:
No, it was definitely Gowther, i'll refer you to chapter 114 page 24, where Diane's confused at the thought of the Seven Deadly Sins by saying "The Seven....?" (after the Gowther/Diane fight)

May 13, 2015 4:18 PM

Mar 2015
G_Spark233 said:
ChestNutKamhamha said:

Because of this:

[spoiler]
Estarossa said:

I dont think thats right. I believe Gowther is the one who said "the Seven...?" because afterwards Diane fights the albion with the sins and continues up till the point were the hammer hit her head and even after when Galan is about to stab her she was clearly about to say "Captain" which disproves my theory but also yours
May 13, 2015 4:55 PM

Mar 2014
ChestNutKamhamha said:
G_Spark233 said:

Because of this:

[spoiler]

I dont think thats right. I believe Gowther is the one who said "the Seven...?" because afterwards Diane fights the albion with the sins and continues up till the point were the hammer hit her head and even after when Galan is about to stab her she was clearly about to say "Captain" which disproves my theory but also yours

Why would Gowther say "The Seven...?" though? As far as Merlin's absolute cancel goes, it doesn't alter/remove memories.
Also it's heavily implied that Gowther removed King specifically from Diane's memories at the end of the Diane/Gowther fight, for what reason, we don't know yet, but after the fight Gowther released Guila from his mind manipulation magic, and states he wanted to know what the emotion/feeling love was.

In Chapter 112 page 20 Diane mentioned her feelings of King were "Etched in her heart and can't be removed, no matter what" (Don't quote me on that), and Gowther, in the state he was in then, probably wanted to see if what she said was true, and blocked/erased Her feelings and memories of King, Gowther knows nothing of emotion so all of what he does should be taken as an experiment, maybe it foreshadows his creator? We'll know soon enough when the gaiden releases

May 14, 2015 2:42 AM

Sep 2012
The link between love and memory is a major theme of the serie and not just a narrative trick to annoy readers.

As explained Enigmatical, the dispute between Gowther and Diane was whether the feelings were related to memory.

This is important because by showing that there no link, then it means that Gowther may experience feelings/love.

The memory problem between Diane and King also used to bring elements to the Gowther's quest, and will be an important step both for Diane and Gowther.

In addition we have a clue to the fact that feelings exist independently of memory: Ellie has feeling for Meliodas, without (not again) memory of his past life as Liz.
ange_bleuMay 14, 2015 10:08 PM
May 14, 2015 3:00 AM

Mar 2015
Enigmatical said:
ChestNutKamhamha said:

Why would Gowther say "The Seven...?" though? As far as Merlin's absolute cancel goes, it doesn't alter/remove memories.
Also it's heavily implied that Gowther removed King specifically from Diane's memories at the end of the Diane/Gowther fight, for what reason, we don't know yet, but after the fight Gowther released Guila from his mind manipulation magic, and states he wanted to know what the emotion/feeling love was.

In Chapter 112 page 20 Diane mentioned her feelings of King were "Etched in her heart and can't be removed, no matter what" (Don't quote me on that), and Gowther, in the state he was in then, probably wanted to see if what she said was true, and blocked/erased Her feelings and memories of King, Gowther knows nothing of emotion so all of what he does should be taken as an experiment, maybe it foreshadows his creator? We'll know soon enough when the gaiden releases

but why would Diane say "the Seven...?" if only her memories of King had been removed? Also how do i drop this multi-layered quoting bs and just reply to someone?
May 14, 2015 3:07 AM

Dec 2013
ChestNutKamhamha said:
but why would Diane say "the Seven...?" if only her memories of King had been removed?

She said "the seven...?" because she only remembers 6 sin and not seven
May 14, 2015 1:51 PM

Mar 2015
G_Spark233 said:
ChestNutKamhamha said:
but why would Diane say "the Seven...?" if only her memories of King had been removed?

Then why was the bubble above Gowther?
May 14, 2015 5:20 PM

Dec 2013
ChestNutKamhamha said:
G_Spark233 said:

Probably next to Gowther hinting that Gowther did something (which it did) It was also next to Diane's eye indicating Diane is the one who said it.
May 14, 2015 7:44 PM

Mar 2015
G_Spark233 said:
ChestNutKamhamha said:

Probably next to Gowther hinting that Gowther did something (which it did) It was also next to Diane's eye indicating Diane is the one who said it.

true true true but well fine out next week so ill stop annoying you lol
May 14, 2015 9:57 PM

Jun 2013
urgh again with the power levels...
hey Suzuki Nakaba... this isnt the 90s. Next we will see them train in a room where time is running slower o_O
May 15, 2015 12:44 AM

Oct 2013
I knew the brain wash thing was going to happen again. Also I'm a bit annoyed with the power level bullcrap. I think this was a unnecessary inclusion in this series. But I guess the author wanted to give Mr.porkchop some relevance in this series.

All hawk Needs now is a scouter like in dbz.
May 15, 2015 1:49 AM

Apr 2014
Powel level that power level this. Oh power level? Yes power level.

*sigh* I don't like where this is going at all.
May 15, 2015 3:56 AM

Feb 2010
hmmm, just give King a break already and let him have happy (or sad) times with a Diane that remembers him.

Kinda would prefer if they did not have the power level thing too.
May 15, 2015 7:59 AM
Sep 2012
ange_bleu said:
The link between love and memory is a major theme of the serie and not just a narrative trick to annoy readers.

As explained Enigmatical, the dispute between Gowther and Diane was whether the feelings were related to memory.

This is important because by showing that there no link, then it means that Gowther may experience feelings/love.

The memory problem between Diane and King also used to bring elements to the Gowther's quest, and will be an important step both for Diane and Gowther.

In addition we have a clue to the fact that feelings exist independently of memory: Ellie has feeling for Meliodas, without (not again) memory of his past life as Liz.
It doesnt matter what you say people are just going to bitch about it then once everything is tied together in an awsome fashion like were accustom to with the series people will be like awww shit that was hype nvm what i said before.
May 15, 2015 8:03 AM
Sep 2012
keragamming said:
I knew the brain wash thing was going to happen again. Also I'm a bit annoyed with the power level bullcrap. I think this was a unnecessary inclusion in this series. But I guess the author wanted to give Mr.porkchop some relevance in this series.

All hawk Needs now is a scouter like in dbz.
I think nakaba just included power levels so you could there would be a way to actually see just how strong the commandents are compared to the sins im sure as the series goes on it will be less and less relevant
May 17, 2015 1:49 PM

Feb 2015
FUCK FUCKITY FOOK why fucking hell goddamn why Nakaba? Why do you hate King so much.

Hype for Escanor though.

I don't like the idea of Power levels and if Ban's power level with his ability and him being immortal he should be able to wreck the rest of the sins except for demon mode Mel, and maybe king if he isn't careful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.