Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2015 5:49 PM
Jan 2015
Hey guys, I'm a new member here and there are two reasons why i joined this club
1) I love romantic animes! duh... :p
2) there is one anime that i can't seem to remember. It's been annoying me for the last few months, because it's the only anime i can't seem to remember.

It's a long story but while i was making my animelist, which has been made like 2 months ago, I knew that there were a few missing. Most of the titles i figured out at some point but this one romance anime, which was pretty good imo, is still unknowm to me.
I do know the following: (!contains spoilers!)

The story goes about a boy whole left his town to go to the city where he will go to college. But the real reason is that there is living a childhood (girl)friend who he got in love with and wants to see her again. She, though, doesn't want to meet him and there is a lot of drama involved.

The boy has a hard time in the city but he manages to get a friend who will help him out. They see eachother often and become good friends, until he discovers that the girl he was in love with goes with his best new friend. This doesn't break their friendship, but they still fight for the girl.

A few episodes later the boy discovers that his friend is ill from a sickness that can only be cured by surgery. the longer he waits the surgery out, the lower the chances are for the surgery. Without the surgery he will live for a year or so, but a fail in surgery will result into death.

The friend finally takes the surgery, but sadly enough, he passes away. The guy and the girl split their ways, since they dont have a connection anymore.

a few years later the boy and the girl meet eachother again on a double blind date? (i think it was at least) and they talk a little bit alone at some sort of fountain?

This is where things start getting blury. I dont even know if i watched it completely or not, so yeah.

I hope one of you can help me out on this and if you do, i appreciate it :)
even if you can't i appreciate it that you have read this :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 12, 2015 12:05 AM

Mar 2009
I'm pretty sure I haven't actually seen/read it, but it sounds interesting and I'm bored, so I did a bit of googling and came up with Kimi no Iru Machi. Not an exact fit, but I read the plot outline on wikipedia, and it matches up enough with your description for me to think this might be it. Especially the friend with the illness/surgery seems to line up nicely.
Jun 29, 2015 7:27 PM
Jan 2015
wow thanks :) I didnt thought i would get a reply so quickly, so i planned to wait at least a week and then kinda forgot it.... But it is the anime i was looking for, so thank you :D
Jun 30, 2015 5:01 AM
Jun 2014
I think it's Kimi no Iru Machi :D
Oct 21, 2015 7:01 PM
Oct 2015
Please help I want to know what anime this is if it is onehttp://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/c9d93ab00c8c9660b899778dc29038d51420332461_full.jpg
Oct 3, 2016 11:49 AM
Oct 2016
Hi I'm looking for this anime. It was some dude with whit long hair appears out of nowhere while this other dude is walking. I'm not talking about loveless.
Oct 3, 2016 11:51 AM
Oct 2016
Can u please help
May 19, 2017 5:26 PM
May 2017
ppl i need help too! i csnt rmb the name of this anime that im dying to rewatch like literally😭 i rmb there's this girl i think she's still schooling, she was on top of a tree i think trying to escape frm a man and the lead guy saved her, he had i assume red hair? and wore dull coloured clothings like black and mayb a long coat? they slowly got close. the girl had no parents.and somewhere arnd the end she got pregnant. it's abit of an action/magic/romance anime.
Nov 11, 2017 2:35 AM
Nov 2017
I am looking for a anime.. i dont remember much of it but i will explain as best as i can.
So theres this guy, he is kinda shy and i think he had white or blonde hair. He moves to a place where some girls are training to fight someone evil, dont remember who. Then a lot of the girls fall in love with him, and one of them, the princess, says that she is not in love with him, and she is always mad lol. But she secretly does love him, and stalks him everywhere he goes. One time he was having tea with another girl and the princess stalked him and saw the girl kissing him, so she got revenge (i think) by fighting him and he won idk (they were wearing giant robot suits)

Sorry that i explained it so hard it was not easy trying to remember all of it. Anyyways please help me :/
Dec 27, 2017 8:54 AM
Dec 2017
Hi Guys I'm a new member too. I suddenly remember this anime but only the exerpt of it and its really a good anime. I watch before long ago, even after school.

I hope you can help me figure out the title of the anime, because I want to know the ending of it. 😁

The story is about an orphan girl, bothe her parents already die but before her dad died too he remarried. So she have a step mom and a step sister/s. She become the total maid of their mansion although she is like the owner of it all. Then there a re guys that they hire as helper, these guys are mysterious because when they join their hands together their becomes one. They have like superpowers when their body merge into one. They also have this spark-thingy that happen before when they touch each other.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Recommendation: Looking for specific types of couples

Apasher - Nov 5, 2016

4 by amandamiria »»
Apr 11, 2021 1:40 PM

» i need suggestion

17monkeydluffy - Feb 26, 2014

2 by amandamiria »»
Apr 11, 2021 1:38 PM

» Recomendation Specific Anime!!!

supertitao - Apr 7, 2021

1 by amandamiria »»
Apr 11, 2021 1:36 PM

» Love triangle, MC doesn't chose the obvious boy

Kya_Foxy - Mar 28, 2018

1 by roronoazoro128 »»
Aug 30, 2018 12:51 AM

» Does anyone know what this anime is?

Sicara - Jun 12, 2016

4 by Rade66 »»
Feb 8, 2017 5:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.