Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
Jun 11, 2015 6:49 AM

Aug 2012
Can anyone tell me how and where I can get the VN?
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Jun 11, 2015 6:51 AM

May 2015
Hey... hey kid... you want some hentai? Come to this dark corner of the internet...
Jun 11, 2015 6:53 AM

Sep 2008
Marhuto said:

You can easily buy the PC version of Fate/StayNight, install it and then use the free translation patch to make it english....

or...you can do the less legal way...
Jun 11, 2015 6:57 AM

Sep 2013
Marhuto said:
The sound of Japanese cats have the best version available. And no, I don't mean the pre-patched version, that one isn't the best. The newest version of Realta Nua for PC is from 2012. Pair it up with the English patch Beast's Lair made and you're good to go.
Jun 11, 2015 7:05 AM

Sep 2008
CapsuleCore said:
Marhuto said:
The sound of Japanese cats have the best version available. And no, I don't mean the pre-patched version, that one isn't the best. The newest version of Realta Nua for PC is from 2012. Pair it up with the English patch Beast's Lair made and you're good to go.

...isn't that just a patch for the game that incorporates the voices onto the realta nua CD?

i dono i have both the PC and realta nua so up to the person i guess.
Jun 11, 2015 7:26 AM

Sep 2013
TheUnknownMerc said:
CapsuleCore said:

...isn't that just a patch for the game that incorporates the voices onto the realta nua CD?

i dono i have both the PC and realta nua so up to the person i guess.
BL added flowchart/scene selection, VITA OPs and OST, h-scene/h-alt switch and several other things I can't remember. The pre-patched version is just the 2004 PC version plus voices and a few more CGs. The BL patch is for the 2012 version for PC, which was available on amazon until a year ago or so.
Jun 11, 2015 12:03 PM

Aug 2012
Thanks peeps. Someone gave me a link :)
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Jun 12, 2015 10:36 PM

Oct 2013
I think this episode is the worst episode so far this season. 20+ minutes of boring dialogue. Meh, its probably because I find the story for this series to be pretty uninteresting.

This series would probably do much better as a slice of life series.

2/5
Jun 12, 2015 11:14 PM

Sep 2014
keragamming said:
I think this episode is the worst episode so far this season. 20+ minutes of boring dialogue. Meh, its probably because I find the story for this series to be pretty uninteresting.

2/5
depends one what your trying to define as a SoL series.....you don't really have a Fate series let alone a TM series without SoL. this aint bleach or some shit. it's what comes with the territory.
Jun 13, 2015 9:40 AM

Oct 2013
Maloghurst said:
keragamming said:

2/5
depends one what your trying to define as a SoL series.....you don't really have a Fate series let alone a TM series without SoL. this aint bleach or some shit. it's what comes with the territory.

I meant this series would be better as a full blown slice of life series With no action at all.
Jun 13, 2015 9:50 AM

Aug 2014
wait for HA adaptation
Jun 13, 2015 8:07 PM

Sep 2014
keragamming said:
Maloghurst said:

I meant this series would be better as a full blown slice of life series With no action at all.
my man my man my man. allow me to introduce you to a true animated masterpiece
Jun 13, 2015 8:16 PM

May 2012
Maloghurst said:
keragamming said:

my man my man my man. allow me to introduce you to a true animated masterpiece

Berserker can't possibly compete in anything with rules.
Jun 14, 2015 12:13 PM

Jan 2011
As some have already said, this episode was boring and cringeworthy. Today I finally realized how utterly ridiculous and bad this story is.

"Bu-But I don't want to see anyone crying!"

F...k off! Man, this is as if was written by a 12 year old kid. The series was much better before all this Shirou cringe hero thing came up. It's true that it's part of his character, but you don't need to be constantly reminding us about it. He's become a robot who can only blabber: "m-muh ideal"
Jun 14, 2015 12:23 PM

Oct 2014
reading comprehension 0/10
Jun 14, 2015 2:16 PM

Mar 2015
Silmendil said:
As some have already said, this episode was boring and cringeworthy. Today I finally realized how utterly ridiculous and bad this story is.

F...k off! Man, this is as if was written by a 12 year old kid. The series was much better before all this Shirou cringe hero thing came up. It's true that it's part of his character, but you don't need to be constantly reminding us about it. He's become a robot who can only blabber: "m-muh ideal"

lel what do you want them? More battles?

F/SN was never about the battles
Jun 14, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
MightyM16 said:
Silmendil said:

You don't need battles to create an interesting story. I was not talking about that. I was talking about a character repeating himself until he bores the f..k out of you.
Jun 14, 2015 10:06 PM

Sep 2014
Silmendil said:
MightyM16 said:

You don't need battles to create an interesting story. I was not talking about that. I was talking about a character repeating himself until he bores the f..k out of you.
lel yopu'd probably love tohno shiki then
Jun 22, 2015 3:34 AM
May 2015
Great episode but..Whats up with that priest! Lancer was one of the best characters !
Jun 22, 2015 1:39 PM

Dec 2012
Yup. Archer is the best character in F/SN. Great dialogue this episode, I already feel like re-watching it.

It's like this show goes out of it's way to put the main characters in guaranteed death situations, but make up piss poor excuses to explain why they didn't die, can't wait for Kotomine convoluted reason for not killing Rin -_-

Man, lancers sure can't catch a break, I feel sorry for them.
Jun 22, 2015 1:52 PM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:
Yup. Archer is the best character in F/SN.

You see the truth. :))
Jun 22, 2015 2:10 PM

Dec 2012
ChickenFry said:
tsudecimo said:
Yup. Archer is the best character in F/SN.

You see the truth. :))

I always thought he was. But now I have more reasons than cool design and Junpie's smexy voice :p
Jul 1, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2014
So archer is an older Redhair guy from the future? Who failed at everything and became a killing machine?

Oh shit! RIP Lancer. I actually liked you.
TyrelJul 1, 2015 3:45 PM
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jul 3, 2015 4:54 PM

Mar 2014
Lancer punching Shinji best scene~

Lancer class always cursed to kill themselves it seems :(

Wondering why they went to all the trouble to take Ilya's heart, when they still need a vessel to put it in. Why are they complicating the process when Ilya was already made to be the vessel for the grail?
Jul 3, 2015 5:18 PM

Sep 2014
Vysarine said:
Lancer punching Shinji best scene~

Lancer class always cursed to kill themselves it seems :(

Wondering why they went to all the trouble to take Ilya's heart, when they still need a vessel to put it in. Why are they complicating the process when Ilya was already made to be the vessel for the grail?
it should be explained in a couple episodes and if you don't get it by then either i or one of use will probably answer your question. i dont really recall if the explanation made it clear that Gil's goal is a little more specific
Jul 9, 2015 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
Stupid way for Lancer to die
Jul 18, 2015 5:09 PM

Jan 2011
Unlike some here, i do not have a problem with Shiro's goal. I have a problem with contradicting statements though. Well, not directly contradicting, but it's unlikely to have a world where no one cries when there is still fighting.

"it's not like i wanted a world without fighting" vs "i don't want to see anyone crying".

I'd like to see how he combines those two.
Jul 18, 2015 8:58 PM

Jun 2015
Wow. It seems Lancer is always unlucky no matter what Grail War he's in.
Jul 18, 2015 9:47 PM

Sep 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
being lancer is indeed suffering....
Jul 19, 2015 9:22 PM

Dec 2008
Unlimited Talk Works attacks the series yet again. 2much2handle.
RIP Lancer. Forever missed, forever unlucky.
Jul 27, 2015 12:38 AM

Mar 2012
AltoRoark99 said:

It's a shame since they seem like pretty noble heroes. Either they get shitty masters or they get screwed over in some other way : /
Aug 10, 2015 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
Wow, Archer is the future Shiro? I was deducing that, but man, that's surprising.
I hope Shirou and Archer's battle will be awesome. It'll be a fight between the idealistic and cynical.
Aug 10, 2015 11:48 AM

Nov 2014
SergeantDude said:
Wow, Archer is the future Shiro? I was deducing that, but man, that's surprising.
I hope Shirou and Archer's battle will be awesome. It'll be a fight between the idealistic and cynical.

Once you finish the archer vs shirou fight check out the UBW MOVIE just to see the difference. both handled it very differently
Aug 10, 2015 3:48 PM

Apr 2015
royaldocks said:
SergeantDude said:

Once you finish the archer vs shirou fight check out the UBW MOVIE just to see the difference. both handled it very differently

The movie was a glorified 1 hour AMV.
Don't do that.
Aug 10, 2015 5:17 PM

Nov 2014
Tylaen said:
royaldocks said:

The movie was a glorified 1 hour AMV.
Don't do that.

Just to see the difference.
Aug 10, 2015 5:26 PM

Jul 2007
SergeantDude said:

Really don't see how Shirou is idealistic since he KNOWS his ideals are impossible. He is more of someone who is hopeful searching for a way than someone who blindly believes in his ideals.
Aug 10, 2015 10:38 PM

May 2012
CookingPriest said:
SergeantDude said:

Really don't see how Shirou is idealistic since he KNOWS his ideals are impossible. He is more of someone who is hopeful searching for a way than someone who blindly believes in his ideals.

Umm he's still following an unrealistic ideal, therefore he's still idealistic. It doesn't matter if he blindly follows them, or if he only lives by them. It's still idealism.
Aug 14, 2015 12:12 PM

May 2012
Okay episode, the ending was nice. Let's see what's next!
Sep 9, 2015 12:27 AM
Jan 2015
future: Hey I am living proof that you should not live for others and become a guardian. Look at all this terrible shit that happens if you do so.

present: You may be correct... but you ARE NOT RIGHT!!!

future: ... bad shit, as in not good.

present: no.

future:...your stupid
Sep 9, 2015 1:33 AM

Jul 2007
lordofdelama said:
future: Hey I am living proof that you should not live for others and become a guardian. Look at all this terrible shit that happens if you do so.

Missing the point of this whole thing as always.
Sep 9, 2015 3:15 PM

Mar 2015
lordofdelama said:

Sep 30, 2015 6:13 PM

May 2015
I am so ticked right now. First of all, now we have a freaking grandfather paradox to deal with. Also if Archer is future Shirou why do they look nothing alike? So what, when I die I'm going to to get a different eye color, my hair will bleach, I'll get several skin tones darker and I'll turn into a sexy hunk of man beef? NO. I DON'T THINK SO.

In addition to that, based off of the inevitable outcome of the timeline, even if Shirou defeats Archer that means he's still going to be framed and hanged (because apparently that's still a thing). So regardless of what happens Shirou is going to have a crap ending. THIS BETTER HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTCOME THAN WHAT I THINK OR I AM GOING TO BE SO FREAKING MAD...DER
SuranaSep 30, 2015 6:20 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Sep 30, 2015 6:27 PM

May 2014
Anny555 said:
I am so ticked right now. First of all, now we have a freaking grandfather paradox to deal with. Also if Archer is future Shirou why do they look nothing alike? So what, when I die I'm going to to get a different eye color, my hair will bleach, I'll get several skin tones darker and I'll turn into a sexy hunk of man beef? NO. I DON'T THINK SO.
Nasuverse operates off of multiverse theory, and

Also, two theories exist for why Archer's appearance changed

Either way, it shows that he didn't care about himself a lot

In addition to that, based off of the inevitable outcome of the timeline, even if Shirou defeats Archer that means he's still going to be framed and hanged (because apparently that's still a thing). So regardless of what happens Shirou is going to have a crap ending. THIS BETTER HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTCOME THAN WHAT I THINK OR I AM GOING TO BE SO FREAKING MAD...DER
LittleGaoSep 30, 2015 6:33 PM
Oct 1, 2015 6:31 AM

May 2015
LittleGao said:
Anny555 said:
Nasuverse operates off of multiverse theory, and

Also, two theories exist for why Archer's appearance changed

Either way, it shows that he didn't care about himself a lot

This is giving me a headache. I really need to see the visual novel. orz
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

Oct 1, 2015 8:22 AM

Sep 2014
Anny555 said:
is it hard to comprehend that people change over the course of 10-20 years? the growth spurt i could understand though. people can get white hair due to extreme amounts of stress for long periods of time.

anny555 said:

it's more simple than you might think Archer = shirou but shirou =/=Archer
Oct 1, 2015 12:59 PM

May 2015
Maloghurst said:
Anny555 said:
is it hard to comprehend that people change over the course of 10-20 years? the growth spurt i could understand though. people can get white hair due to extreme amounts of stress for long periods of time.

anny555 said:

As for the appearance I realize you can look different when you get older but they don't look even remotely alike.

My brain can't handle this stuff.

Oct 1, 2015 2:59 PM

Aug 2010
Anny555 said:

As for the appearance I realize you can look different when you get older but they don't look even remotely alike.

They actually do. The tan and the haircut are just throwing you off.
Oct 1, 2015 3:13 PM

Sep 2014
Anny555 said:
Maloghurst said:

Archer actually looks just like shirou you just dont notice right now because he always has a look on his face like someone shit in his cereal and his hair is slicked back. shirou also doesnt tend to have that shit eating grin that archer has. body language etc etc.
Oct 3, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2007
Anny555 said:
Maloghurst said:

First of all there's no grandfather paradox. Parallel worlds make it impossible.

Archer looks just like Shirou, just incredibly angry(since he is kind of insane), tanned and with gray hair.

Maloghurst said:
shirou also doesnt tend to have that shit eating grin that archer has. body language etc etc.

He does tho?

It would be more obvious if they actually adapted scenes of Shirou teasing Rin instead of turning him to a doormat.
Oct 3, 2015 1:24 PM

May 2014
CookingPriest said:
It would be more obvious if they actually adapted scenes of Shirou teasing Rin instead of turning him to a doormat.
But they adapted that scene where Shirou tells Lancer to stay away from Rin
Pages (27) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 20, 2015

1400 by yashoshi69 »»
Feb 7, 6:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.