Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2015 12:54 AM

Nov 2014
In my opinion it's stupid, but what if the person just really don't feel like he belongs here, can you blame it?

And have you ever though/tried to commit suicide?
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 9, 2015 12:55 AM

Jan 2015
I think Im aboot to suicide agen........
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
May 9, 2015 12:56 AM

Nov 2014
Remv_quevav said:
I think Im aboot to suicide agen........
aww don't
May 9, 2015 12:57 AM

Feb 2015
No everyone belongs in this world no matter how small miserable,big or happy someone is.

I dont blame but i cant approve it since 99% of persons who try too suicide are just full of collected mixed emotions that can cause unusual not clear judgement from them.

They just need too release that burden usualy.

No no matter how shit live can seem at some moments you never know when someone will cheer you up or when someting will unespected happen that will turn things around.
May 9, 2015 12:57 AM

Nov 2014
Oxalias said:
I thought about it, but not about doing it XD
Let's be honest everyone though about suicide at least once :D
May 9, 2015 12:59 AM

Nov 2014
Exowave said:
No everyone belongs in this world no matter how small miserable or big someone is.

I dont blame but i cant approve it since 99% of persons who try too suicide are just full of collected mixed emotions that can cause unusual not clear judgment from them.

They just need too release that burden usualy.

No no matter how shit live can seem at some moments.
I agree, but suicide is stupid, but what if it's the only answer. You don't know what had happened to that person, you're too busy with your own life to notice someone
May 9, 2015 1:01 AM
Jun 2013
I think whatever the reason for your suicide is it will be embarrassing, like money or gf/bf or the feel of failure and so on
May 9, 2015 1:02 AM

Feb 2015
Yeah in a way it is stupid because it never solves anyting just erases everyting.

Person can do that without death.

May 9, 2015 1:03 AM

Nov 2014
malaka_ash said:
I think whatever the reason for your suicide is it will be embarrassing, like money or gf/bf or the feel of failure and so on
What about if family is blaming you for ruining their lifes?
May 9, 2015 1:04 AM

Nov 2014
Yah, it doesn't solve anything...

But if you look at it the other way, after you kill yourself people will remember you for like a week and then what? They forget you...
May 9, 2015 1:04 AM

Dec 2014
Kind of a shitty way to treat the people who love them, don't you think? When I hear of a suicide, my thoughts immediately go towards their family.
May 9, 2015 1:06 AM

Nov 2014
MidnightLPA said:
Kind of a shitty way to treat the people who love them, don't you think? When I hear of a suicide, my thoughts immediately go towards their family.
Agree... It honestly depends most of the times on the family
May 9, 2015 1:07 AM

Sep 2014
MidnightLPA said:

weird. when I hear of a suicide, my thoughts immediately go the person who actually committed suicide.
May 9, 2015 1:09 AM

Feb 2015
I think anyone considering suicide should see the film Heathers first.
May 9, 2015 1:10 AM

Dec 2014
AnimeFreak-San said:
MidnightLPA said:

weird. when I hear of a suicide, my thoughts immediately go the person who actually committed suicide.

Nope. I could give about 8 damns about that person.

Nov 2014
aloricg said:
what about that film?

Nov 2014
MidnightLPA said:
AnimeFreak-San said:

Nope. I could give about 8 damns about that person.
Why not 9?
May 9, 2015 1:11 AM

Jan 2015
Suicide is selfish and inconsiderate of others around you, and a cowards way out. I have had thoughts of suicide before, but i've always pushed them away, because i know i'll end up devastating the people i care about.
May 9, 2015 1:12 AM

Feb 2015
yeah , once I'm thinking to suicide but cancel lol

Nov 2014
But what if the person has no friends, is alone and nobody cares about him?

Feb 2015
giggly205 said:
aloricg said:
what about that film?

You have to see it to understand, but it puts things in perspective..

A lot of people who want to kill themselves glorify suicide as some artful purposeful.. thing.. It's not. The movie makes that pretty clear.
May 9, 2015 1:13 AM

Jan 2015
giggly205 said:

That person could gain friends in the future, like i said, it's a cowards way out. You have YEARS to live yet you waste it just because you gave up.
May 9, 2015 1:15 AM

Dec 2014
Veinless said:
Suicide is selfish and inconsiderate of others around you, and a cowards way out. I have had thoughts of suicide before, but i've always pushed them away, because i know i'll end up devastating the people i care about.

THANK YOU! Life sucks for all of us. I love my family too much to put them through that pain.
May 9, 2015 1:16 AM

Nov 2014
Veinless said:
giggly205 said:

That person could gain friends in the future, like i said, it's a cowards way out. You have YEARS to live yet you waste it just because you gave up.
I know a person who basically has no family, the mother is an alcoholic, father who knows where, how long do you think he can survive?
May 9, 2015 1:17 AM

Sep 2014
Veinless said:
giggly205 said:

how is it a cowards way out? I think it's brave for someone to actually go through with it. you think it's easy to commit suicide?

you have years to live, well, you don't know that for sure. you can't be exactly sure when you'll pass. and they may be miserable years too, just because you live longer, doesn't make your life any better.
May 9, 2015 1:19 AM

Jan 2015
AnimeFreak-San said:
Veinless said:

how is it a cowards way out? I think it's brave for someone to actually go through with it. you think it's easy to commit suicide?

you have years to live, well, you don't know that for sure. you can't be exactly sure when you'll pass. and they may be miserable years too, just because you live longer, doesn't make your life any better.

If you live longer, you have more of a chance to gain happiness, do you not? If you take your life away you'll have a 0% chance of gaining happiness since you're not living. I never said it was easy, but it's not the right way to go.

giggly205 said:

I know a person who basically has no family, the mother is an alcoholic, father who knows where, how long do you think he can survive?

I had a friend who's Father is abusive, her mother is an alcoholic, most of her brothers and sisters have died or committed suicide. I stopped her from committing suicide and now she's living with her friends family and is happy.
VeinlessMay 9, 2015 1:22 AM
May 9, 2015 1:19 AM

Feb 2015
AnimeFreak-San said:
Veinless said:

Brave? *eye roll*

Go watch Heathers. http://www.hulu.com/watch/418882
May 9, 2015 1:21 AM

Nov 2014
aloricg said:
AnimeFreak-San said:

Brave? *eye roll*

To commit suicide you have to be brave. Even he is afraid of dead, do you think it's easy?
May 9, 2015 1:22 AM

Nov 2013
Some people do it for attention, sure but some are actually feel genuinely sad, lonely or mentally/emotionally hurt. There are also people who feel worthless or just don't want to be in this world. Maybe the person has no one to reach out to (being bullied, no friends, physically abused by their family, etc).

People say people who suicide are running away. But have you actually thought about what you would do if you were in their shoes and find help? It may not seem as easy as you say.

Have I thought about it myself? Yes.
May 9, 2015 1:22 AM

Feb 2015
giggly205 said:
aloricg said:

Brave? *eye roll*

To commit suicide you have to be brave. Even he is afraid of dead, do you think it's easy?

Surprisingly easy.

You're glorifying it as some bold noble act of courage. It's not. It's nothing of the sort.
May 9, 2015 1:23 AM

Nov 2014
xAkikazex said:
Some people do it for attention, sure but some are actually feel genuinely sad, lonely or mentally/emotionally hurt. There are also people who feel worthless or just don't want to be in this world. Maybe the person has no one to reach out to (being bullied, no friends, physically abused by their family, etc).

People say people who suicide are running away. But have you actually thought about what you would do if you were in their shoes and find help? It may not seem as easy as you say.

Have I thought about it myself? Yes.
YES. THANK YOU. Finally a person who understands
May 9, 2015 1:24 AM

Nov 2014
aloricg said:
giggly205 said:

Surprisingly easy.

You're glorifying it as some bold noble act of courage. It's not. It's nothing of the sort.
It is.... You don't know, you never been it their position

Sep 2014

If you live longer, you have more of a chance to gain happiness, do you not? If you take your life away you'll have a 0% chance of gaining happiness since you're not living. I never said it was easy, but it's not the right way to go.

no.

you could have more of a chance to get more depressed and anxious. more suffering. which I think is actually more realistic.

and it could be the right way to go for some people.

Brave? *eye roll*

alright. will watch and report back with my thoughts.

Feb 2015
Seriously, go watch Heathers - then come back and tell me how "brave" it is to kill yourself.

http://putlocker.is/watch-heathers-online-free-putlocker.html
May 9, 2015 1:26 AM

Jul 2013
original topic

Feb 2015
Everyting is better then death as far as we know. Nobody who is alive doesnt know what is really at the other side religion just guesses , your corpse slowly falls apart but what about mind and soul that is mystery that will never be solved because it is impossible this is not movie or anime.

So someone who thinks that suicide is the key is clearly gambling his death not his life what if there is nothing after that well you are screwed again proves that it is kind of stupid.

Nov 2014
okie I will
May 9, 2015 1:27 AM

Sep 2014
Exowave said:
Everyting is better then death as far as we know. Nobody who is alive doesnt know what is really at the other side religion just guesses , your courpse slowly falls apart but what about mind and soul that is mystery.

So someone who thinks that suicide is the key is clearly gambling his death not his life what if there is nothing after that well you are screwed again proves that it is kind of stupid.

who says everything is better then death?

have you experienced death?
May 9, 2015 1:27 AM

Jan 2015
AnimeFreak-San said:

no.

you could have more of a chance to get more depressed and anxious. more suffering. which I think is actually more realistic.

and it could be the right way to go for some people.

It's better to take a roll of the dice than not rolling it at all. It's not exactly a 50-50% chance that you'll find happiness, but there's still a chance if you take that roll, isn't there?
May 9, 2015 1:29 AM

Dec 2014
List of well paying jobs a person "Brave" enough to commit suicide can do:

-Stunt driver.
-Sky diving coach.
-Army E.O.D.
-The cop searching a crackheads pocket while wearing latex gloves.
-Skyscaper window cleaner.
-NYC cab driver.
-Anyone who commutes into Detroit.
May 9, 2015 1:31 AM

Nov 2014
MidnightLPA said:

-Stunt driver.
-Sky diving coach.
-Army E.O.D.
-NYC cab driver.
Can he really tho?
May 9, 2015 1:32 AM

Feb 2015
AnimeFreak-San said:
Exowave said:

Well i dont have too die too know that losing your own body and taking you chance while you are finding youself in unknown is kind of scary and sucks.
I still prefer the life i know and thats why i think that it is better and i dont plan on let it go away that easy.

Did you hear about people that survived some heavy medical surgery while being on brink of death but still conscious , many said that they saw bright white light for few minutes or longer. And Light guided them.

That light is probably the picture/flashes of their life mixed with some kind of surreal dream.

ExowaveMay 9, 2015 1:39 AM
May 9, 2015 1:38 AM

Nov 2014
Exowave said:
AnimeFreak-San said:

Well i dont have too die too know that losing your own body and taking you chance while you are finding youself in unknown is kind of scary and sucks.
I still prefer the life i know and thats why i think that it is better and i dont plan on let it go away that easy.

Did you hear about people that survived some heavy medical surgery while being on brink of death but still conscious , many said that they saw bright white light for few minutes or longer.

That light is probably the picture/flashes of their life mixed with some kind of dream.

If you haven't experienced it then how can you talk about it?
May 9, 2015 1:39 AM

Dec 2014
giggly205 said:
MidnightLPA said:

-Stunt driver.
-Sky diving coach.
-Army E.O.D.
-NYC cab driver.
Can he really tho?

*Results may vary
May 9, 2015 1:41 AM

Nov 2014
MidnightLPA said:
giggly205 said:
Can he really tho?

*Results may vary
LOL, that's better XD
May 9, 2015 1:44 AM

Jan 2015
giggly205 said:
Exowave said:

Did you hear about people that survived some heavy medical surgery while being on brink of death but still conscious , many said that they saw bright white light for few minutes or longer.

That light is probably the picture/flashes of their life mixed with some kind of dream.

How can people believe in god,heaven or hell when no one's seen those things? It's his opinion on what death is, and personally i think death is scary. You don't know what's going to happen after the lights go off. Humanity as a whole is afraid of the unknown.
May 9, 2015 1:45 AM

Feb 2015
giggly205 said:
Exowave said:

I did saw that kind of light but only for like 10 seconds , so it looked more like flashes that was so fast it made me saw my whole life in that short period.

It was 10 years ago during the car accident where my dad and i almost died while he was driving during winter on 1 of most shitty roads in Montenegro.
Road block/protection (cant spell it on eng it is called Bankina on my language) saved us that day we crashed and spinned so badly that we turned around like full 320 angle.

Everyting below us was deep down into the mountins.

ExowaveMay 9, 2015 1:51 AM
May 9, 2015 1:47 AM

Jan 2015
Suicide can be the only way out for some people.
It's everyone's own choice but killing yourself knowing someone will be very sad about it (parents, friends, etc.) is selfish.
But many people who committed suicide had no friends or other people to rely on. In that case it's not selfish.
May 9, 2015 2:38 AM

Oct 2012
Suicide is fine and anyone who says otherwise is selfish and irrelevant.

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
May 9, 2015 2:42 AM

Jun 2014
Szefi said:
Suicide can be the only way out for some people.
It's everyone's own choice but killing yourself knowing someone will be very sad about it (parents, friends, etc.) is selfish.
But many people who committed suicide had no friends or other people to rely on. In that case it's not selfish.

Expecting someone to live despite their circumstances could be classified as selfish as well. And if making someone sad is the only prerequisite to a selfish act, then damn near anything could be classified as such.

@OP Blame them? No, we all have our own ordeals, support systems, and deal with them in our own ways. It's idiocy to think because x person went through something this way, y person should be able to do the same. In concerns to have I ever thought about seriously doing it, can't say that I have. My life has never really reached a point where I felt there was no way out, but I can think of circumstances where I find it likely I would, although these revolve around terminal illnesses.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Top 10 most iconic manga creators objectively ranked

AlphaMaleScotty - 1 hour ago

2 by Theo1899 »»
10 minutes ago

» How much of the world is autistic

LenRea - Apr 4

47 by JKKH »»
36 minutes ago

» Has the internet been taking away our free speech?

purple_rayn - Apr 13

36 by MalchikRepaid »»
53 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you?

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

20 by FFandMMfan »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » representation or relatability ?

soniyay - Yesterday

27 by Adnash »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.