Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 2015 11:34 PM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
DF awakening?what?Guess it has something to do with Doffy using his powers for the buildings...not sure what I think about it.
So Jesus,as most expected,was the guy causing havoc below the Colloseum.
King Riku repeated what everyone already knew since last year to give a "touching" speech...
I'd prefer if these chapters would mostly consist of the fight tbh.
_HeroKenzan_May 6, 2015 11:46 PM
May 6, 2015 11:35 PM

Dec 2013
Luffy looks like the bullet from Mario with his head tucked in XD

Luffy confirmed another power up in the future! Curious what that will look like.

Jesus finallly makes a return! Koala best keep her distance.

Another hype filled chapter.Definitely look forward to the next one.
May 6, 2015 11:40 PM

Sep 2014
dat was intense.....

DF awakening?? dafuq? hyped for dat...wanna see it soon :D

looks like Gear 4 is just a bunch of cannons.... Cannon legs, Cannon hands and now Cannon headbutt xD

TaichouSenpaiMay 6, 2015 11:45 PM

May 6, 2015 11:40 PM
Jun 2014
The awakening thing is really interesting. I hope Luffy can finish Doflamingo off alone though, given his extremely short time limit on Gear 4th at the moment, because it doesn't look like Doflamingo is out of it even with Leo Bazooka. Other than that and the badass attacks by Luffy, I was kind of disappointed with all the running around of the citizens, but at least that lets them know that Luffy is there to save the day, and it's always awesome for everyone to know how badass he is.
May 6, 2015 11:43 PM

Dec 2012
Great chapter.
What is this devil fruit awakening?
Doflamingo able to manipulate the buildings as well and use it as string.
Jesus Burgess makes an appearance again. Whats he up to?
King Riku motivating everyone in Dressrosa to run to the center and LIVE.
That Leo Bazooka was awesome.
Get the feeling the fight is not over just yet?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 7, 2015 12:08 AM
Oct 2014
I doubt Doflamingo is down just yet. I've seen/remember the major opponents Luffy fought and the way they all fall in defeat felt more intense. I could be overestimating Doflamingo, but I maybe feeling that way because how they showed the "defeated" Doflamingo in such a small panel and the way the story is flowing. There is also the part of Zoro and the samurai still planning to stop the birdcage, so this also can foreshadow how this isn't over yet, otherwise there wouldn't be any point (story wise) in adding such a idea besides using panel space. Plus, I feel it would only be a defeat unless we see the condition on Doflamingo's face (like a bloodied, beated, unconscious face, and maybe finally his glasses broke making us see his eyes). Like a close-up expression that tells he's down.
bkim999May 7, 2015 12:16 AM
May 7, 2015 12:09 AM

Aug 2010
Hype overload!

So Luffy does have a time limit and Doffy himself just said that this isn't the full extent of the gomu gomu fruit.

Awakening just opened up hell lot of potential for DFs in the future :D
Crocodile foreshadowed it in Impel Down ^^

Dat Lion Bazooka!!! Are Doffy's glasses broken yet XD
May 7, 2015 12:14 AM
Jun 2014
bkim999 said:
I doubt Doflamingo is down just yet. I've seen/remember the major opponents Luffy fought and the way they all fall in defeat felt more intense. I could be overestimating Doflamingo, but I maybe feeling that way because how they showed the "defeated" Doflamingo in such a small panel and the way the story is flowing. Plus, there is the part of Zoro and the samurai still planning to stop the birdcage, so this also can foreshadow how this isn't over yet, otherwise there wouldn't be any point (story wise) in adding such a idea besides using panel space.

Yeah I definitely don't think he's defeated yet, it didn't seem like a final blow like Crocodile, Lucci, etc. It feels like Luffy won't be able to defeat Doflamingo now with this "Awakening" information, and Doflamingo still hasn't gone 100% all out. Luffy said early in the chapter that Gear 4th was running out, and then later in the chapter they skipped to 20 minutes afterwards. Makes me feel like Leo Bazooka was his final attack before it expired. It's kind of a downer, especially with everyone hoping that Luffy is going to save them, I just don't want Sabo to have to bail him out of his first big fight or anything. Seems like that's how it might go though.

But who knows, another grueling week of waiting for OP I suppose.
May 7, 2015 12:15 AM
Mar 2014
It's the second time Oda has mentioned "Awakening". There seems to be a next level of mastery to one's devil fruit powers... as well as advance levels of CoA, CoO, & CoC (which would conveniently explain/clear up a lot of previous chapter loop holes .-. ) Just based on what we've seen thus far, it looks like it allows the users to impose/embed their DF powers onto their surroundings/environment. I always found it a bit strange that Doffy could use his Ito Ito no Mi on CLOUDS of all things!

Overall great chapter... KAMEHAMEHA!!! ;)
May 7, 2015 12:16 AM
Sep 2007
Don't forget that Sabo is on his way to the palace, after being told that Luffy's life might be in danger. Since that scene, it's been my guess that Sabo either takes over the fight against Doffy or we finally get to see a full-length fight with Gomu and Mera Devil Fruit users fighting side-by-side.
May 7, 2015 12:35 AM
Jun 2014
ccnavi said:
Don't forget that Sabo is on his way to the palace, after being told that Luffy's life might be in danger. Since that scene, it's been my guess that Sabo either takes over the fight against Doffy or we finally get to see a full-length fight with Gomu and Mera Devil Fruit users fighting side-by-side.

I could see that happening. Sabo just got his DF so I don't think he could solo Doffy either, and Luffy's Gear 4th is about to expire apparently, so a double team with them to take down Doflamingo is possible. Then again Doffy should be way weaker than full power after taking a sneak attack from Law and taking a beating from Luffy, so Sabo probably could finish him off. That would just be kind of weird though, I mean King Riku just gave a speech to everyone telling them that LUFFY is going to save them. I dunno.

We also had Jesus Burgess in this chapter contemplating whether or not to go over where Luffy is, I think. So he could still take on Burgess.
May 7, 2015 12:36 AM

Nov 2011
What an attack a the end there lol, almost looks like a Kamehameha. I hope we get more info on the Awakening stuff soon. Hyped for next chapter.
May 7, 2015 12:42 AM

Dec 2011
Awesome chapter and it is official that devil fruit users can get more stronger with new abilities awaken may be and Mingo seems to have already reach the awakening.Now can't wait to see how Luffy will get awaken and what new things he is gonna do...
Seems gear 4 will have some consequence on Luffy as Law is mentioning he is using too much haki.
May 7, 2015 12:45 AM
Mar 2013
Dahkra said:
bkim999 said:
I doubt Doflamingo is down just yet. I've seen/remember the major opponents Luffy fought and the way they all fall in defeat felt more intense. I could be overestimating Doflamingo, but I maybe feeling that way because how they showed the "defeated" Doflamingo in such a small panel and the way the story is flowing. Plus, there is the part of Zoro and the samurai still planning to stop the birdcage, so this also can foreshadow how this isn't over yet, otherwise there wouldn't be any point (story wise) in adding such a idea besides using panel space.

Yeah I definitely don't think he's defeated yet, it didn't seem like a final blow like Crocodile, Lucci, etc. It feels like Luffy won't be able to defeat Doflamingo now with this "Awakening" information, and Doflamingo still hasn't gone 100% all out. Luffy said early in the chapter that Gear 4th was running out, and then later in the chapter they skipped to 20 minutes afterwards. Makes me feel like Leo Bazooka was his final attack before it expired. It's kind of a downer, especially with everyone hoping that Luffy is going to save them, I just don't want Sabo to have to bail him out of his first big fight or anything. Seems like that's how it might go though.

But who knows, another grueling week of waiting for OP I suppose.

ccnavi said:

Sabo will not interfere in the Luffy vs. DD fight. I can almost guarantee it.

Sabo if any, only has 1 more task left to do...........to stop or subdue Jesus Burgess. That is all. Reason being is because Jesus Burgess may try too interfere in the fight of Luffy vs. DD just for the hell of it. And that's where Sabo comes in and intercepts Burgess before anything else occurs.

After all, Luffy is already dealing with a full platter right now. Adding Burgess to Luffy will be too much at the moment.

Sabo does not need to help Luffy at all now. Law was more than enough help for Luffy overall.

If Sabo was to interfere the battle between DD and Luffy, then it will take away the glory of Luffy advancing his strength and skill and furthermore, defeating Doflamingo now.

There are stronger opponents than Doflamingo in the New World who are not Emperor's or Admirals' only. There are some of the underground brokers and other pirates we have not been introduced too yet.

Oda mentioned it before in an interview (3 or 4 months before GEAR 4TH was introduced) that there powers that Luffy has not discovered yet with his GOMU GOMU FRUIT and these powers will blow our imagination away. I personally can wait for Oda to showcase more of Luffy's devil fruit powers later on in the series.
May 7, 2015 12:48 AM

Apr 2015
DF awakening? Pretty nice idea for next level of power-up.

There's no way someone who can't even protect himself can protect anyone else, is there?
May 7, 2015 1:06 AM

Dec 2014
Kinda disappointing about the fight even though Doflamingo mentioned 'DF awakening' yet he himself put up a pathetic fight.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
May 7, 2015 1:18 AM

Jun 2014
ALL HAIL ODA-SAMA!!! He is such a genius.

Finally the devil fruit awakening. That's so AWESOME. Crocodile mentioned it a few times before and NOW it's here.
I was wondering what Jesus Burgess was doing and it seems he did nothing so far. xD
Luffys final attack was also pretty damn awesome. Looking like a Ka me ha me ha and it's named "lion" his strongest attack he used to take out the king of the animals, but still probably not enough to take out Doflamingo. I wonder how it will continue. Doflamingo is pretty tanky and sooo smart.

I must say I am a bit disappointed in Doflamingos crew. He deserves better. His crew is way to weak and uncool for such an amazing guy.
It feels like his entire family is only consisting out of a "one man army" and that is he himself.
There are no strong and awesome mates like in the Straw Hats, Whitebeards, Blackbeards, Red Hairs or Rogers.
But when I think about it Laws crew isn't that different I don't know how reliable Bepo and Jean Bart are, but it still seems too weak for such an awesome guy like Law.
I guess just the potential "pirate king" crews get really awesome mates.
May 7, 2015 1:21 AM
Apr 2015
Wonder if DF awakening is only restricted to paramecia. Also wonder if it's manipulating only the environment like Dof did. Could this mean that luffy could turn other things into rubber? Cause honestly that sounds super strong, but that would also mean that he'll/someone else in the straw crew may face someone with a similar power. Either way, this is probably a turning point where there will be uber-strong enemies.
May 7, 2015 1:24 AM

Jun 2014
PrinnyBoss said:
Wonder if DF awakening is only restricted to paramecia. Also wonder if it's manipulating only the environment like Dof did. Could this mean that luffy could turn other things into rubber? Cause honestly that sounds super strong, but that would also mean that he'll/someone else in the straw crew may face someone with a similar power. Either way, this is probably a turning point where there will be uber-strong enemies.

It's not just restricted to paramecia fruits. Crocodile mentioned in Impel Down that the beasts are awakened zoan users.
May 7, 2015 1:31 AM

Apr 2015
PrinnyBoss said:
Wonder if DF awakening is only restricted to paramecia. Also wonder if it's manipulating only the environment like Dof did. Could this mean that luffy could turn other things into rubber?

Turning ground into rubber could be an effective counter to Gura Gura no Mi.

There's no way someone who can't even protect himself can protect anyone else, is there?
May 7, 2015 1:34 AM
Jan 2014
Am I the only one who thinks that Fujitora is a big disappointment. Why is he just standing there? He should be able to help those people, at least to create a big hole inside earth where people can run... or something.
May 7, 2015 1:41 AM

Nov 2010
bigz007 said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Fujitora is a big disappointment. Why is he just standing there? He should be able to help those people, at least to create a big hole inside earth where people can run... or something.

Maybe because he's ready to sacrifice people's lives in order to achieve a greater goal?
May 7, 2015 2:30 AM

Mar 2012
Whoa... the awakening of DFs certainly piques my interest. Forgot that something about that was mentioned before. With that being said, Doflamingo is definitely not down yet then.

Sabo, I await you to enter the fray!
May 7, 2015 2:34 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Devil Fruit awakening... Now that's interesting! And just how stronger can Doffy get, if he can now turn everything and control them as his strings?! Wow...

King Riku and his emotional speech... I really can't wait for the suffering of the Dressrosa people to end. Look at that granny run, seriously. xD And Doflamingo might be able to stand up & fight back next chapter.. To me, it seems like he's not yet down for the count, at all!
May 7, 2015 3:15 AM

Feb 2011
lol that gear is so ridiculous xD full cannon form!

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
May 7, 2015 3:18 AM

Sep 2014
Luffy sure got strong, he's so funny though at some times ^^
That granny lulz.
Not sure if Luffy can beat Doflamingo atm, think Sabo might have to help him as others stated.
Pretty good chapter.
May 7, 2015 3:38 AM

Aug 2008
Does this DF awakening has anything to do with the fact that DF user's cloth never got torn. Doflamingo said DF awaken affect the surrounding as well. Like Luffy, when he expand or stretches, his clothes never got torn or Ace using fire, his clothes never got burn. I doubt Luffy has awaken his DF but maybe he unconsciously awaken his DF on his clothes.

Not sure if Doflamingo already KO. Too many pages wasted on King Riku speech.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 7, 2015 3:44 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Finally!! This arc is finally over! And what was that about "Awakening"? Can't wait to know more about it.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 7, 2015 3:51 AM

Dec 2011
the fight is nice, but that granny tho lol.

May 7, 2015 4:10 AM

Aug 2014
Amazing granny that's for sure.
but Doffy is not out yet I think,
maybe 2 or 3 more chapter to finally end the fight for real.
Burgess is up to something..sneaky sneaky...
Sabo where are you !!!
May 7, 2015 4:42 AM

Oct 2013
I wanna see Enels Logia awakening!
May 7, 2015 4:45 AM

Apr 2010
So... Luffy says Gear 4th is almost ending, then it flashes 20 minutes later and he's still in Gear 4th? Did I miss something? Or just typical shonen antics?
May 7, 2015 4:46 AM
Sep 2012
An awesome chapter, the final fight continues, and just like I thought Doflamingo is not down yet.

I thought king Riku showed some great leadership skills, and I don't know what is Burgess up to, but he better not try anything funny and ruining this great moment of Dressrosa finally be free of Doflamingo.

I can't wait to see how this ends.
May 7, 2015 4:46 AM

Jan 2013
Of course there would be an awakening of some sorts... It's like the third power up they get...
May 7, 2015 4:51 AM

Apr 2010
Of course, there's always a new power up around the corner.

Decent chapter, this arc is looking either over, or will be over in the odd chapter or two(celebrations and such non-inclusive), something to be happy about. Here's to hoping Oda steps up his game from now on. It was really difficult to read this arc at times.
May 7, 2015 5:12 AM

Sep 2011
Leo bazooka looked awesome. but this fight aint over yet.

I suspect next week will have Doflamingo show off these "awakened" powers more and gain the upperhand.
the week after next will be Zoro destroying Birdcage and Luffy retaking control of the fight then
three weeks from now will be Luffy landing the final blow
four weeks from now will be a break lol

or I could be wrong and Doflamingo is ko'd already but it just seems way to easy right now.

So looks like June will be the wrap up chapters and we'll get our new arc in July or August at the latest.
May 7, 2015 5:20 AM

Jan 2015
I knew Doffy wasn't done yet. That awakening thing sounds really interesting and it shows that luffy's fruit can be used even in more ways than we already know. I liked King Riku's speech how it motivated everyone. Respect for King Riku!

BTW i don't think that doffy lost yet probably the fights gonna end in next chap.
May 7, 2015 5:31 AM

Jun 2011
Zapredon said:
Does this DF awakening has anything to do with the fact that DF user's cloth never got torn. Doflamingo said DF awaken affect the surrounding as well. Like Luffy, when he expand or stretches, his clothes never got torn or Ace using fire, his clothes never got burn. I doubt Luffy has awaken his DF but maybe he unconsciously awaken his DF on his clothes.
I thought of that as well, but Oda once answered that question about how the clothes stretched/ not burned in the SBS..

Barion-Zara said:
Crocodile foreshadowed it in Impel Down ^^

shonenking said:
Crocodile mentioned it a few times before and NOW it's here.

Has it been mentioned other time other than,
shonenking said:
Crocodile mentioned in Impel Down that the beasts are awakened zoan users.
This? Cool detail btw, I had totally forgotten about it.

So, Sabo vs Jesus Burgess round 2? I am in for it!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 7, 2015 5:38 AM
Apr 2013
I really don't like the chapters ending with doffy getting beaten up without the feeling that he's actually finished yet. As people said he's probably still fine.
Sabo and Burgess will be involved in one way or another.
Zorro and Kinemon will have to deal with the cage somehow and Franky seems to have had an idea as well.

The Awakening opens up a whole new world though, that's pretty awesome and I completely forgot that it was mentioned before.
May 7, 2015 5:48 AM

Dec 2012
DF Awakening, I had a feeling it had more potential but how far? And I don't think that was the last blow for Doffy, too fast.
May 7, 2015 5:58 AM
Feb 2011
antonnn said:
So... Luffy says Gear 4th is almost ending, then it flashes 20 minutes later and he's still in Gear 4th? Did I miss something? Or just typical shonen antics?

It is called terrible translation
May 7, 2015 6:02 AM

Oct 2011
Dahaka_ said:
bigz007 said:

Maybe because he's ready to sacrifice people's lives in order to achieve a greater goal?

Come on, he's not that kind of admiral... Remember how, at the start of the big fight, he asked his men to dispatch medics everywhere in case of casualties, and to make a precise count of how many civilians were there to better protect them?
We only see him in a single, small panel, doesn't mean he's not actively trying to help... although his power is obviously more suited to destruction than disaster relief...
May 7, 2015 6:26 AM

Apr 2010
Josl said:
antonnn said:

Even Mangastream then, cause both them and Mangapanda both insinuated that it's going to end soon. Doffy in MS TL said how many seconds to you have left? Obviously more than 20 minutes worth.

Fail.
May 7, 2015 6:48 AM

Jun 2012
antonnn said:
Josl said:

Even Mangastream then, cause both them and Mangapanda both insinuated that it's going to end soon. Doffy in MS TL said how many seconds to you have left? Obviously more than 20 minutes worth.

Fail.

Mangastream has messed up translations before, it's probably supposed to say "20 minutes left" since that's the only one that would make sense.
May 7, 2015 6:57 AM

Jun 2007
This fight is far from over. Some things that have already been mentioned:
1. Zoro has a plan to stop or delay Birdcage, which requires Birdcage to still be in effect.
2. A failed defensive attempt will not be all we see of Doflamingo's awakening.
3. Burgess and Sabo are supposedly heading to the main battle scene, so I wouldn't expect the main event to end before they arrive or run into each other.
4. It is standard shounen fare that the protagonist's strongest attack/ability runs out before the enemy is defeated, especially if they mention it's limits.
5. Luffy hasn't been on the brink of defeat/death yet in this fight, and Luffy is always facing near certain defeat before overcoming the odds and winning. Expect Doflamingo to come back and beat Luffy down before this ends.
May 7, 2015 7:01 AM

Apr 2009
No double chapter? :(

Also, none of you idiots should be surprised at the revelation of an Awakened DF, or have you already forgotten about the Awakened Zoans? It was an inevitability, not a cop-out.
May 7, 2015 7:25 AM
Mar 2013
ReaperEXE said:

Also, none of you idiots should be surprised at the revelation of an Awakened DF, or have you already forgotten about the Awakened Zoans? It was an inevitability, not a cop-out.

That's true........I don't see a problem with this idea either.

But some people believe that Oda may overuse this "Awakening" idea on other pirates and marines as well.

FOR EXAMPLE: Some people back then believed that Haki was special to only a few people only, but now............all of the sudden.........a lot of pirates and marines can use Haki, especially "Busoshoku and Kenbusohoku" "Armament and Mantra Haki". OR like when "Devil Fruits" were considered to be special before the "Grand Line" and now there are many Devil Fruit users all of the sudden.

But most readers don't realize that we are seeing all this from a reader's perspective, not a One Piece citizen's perspective. How does that make a difference? Well, for one, there is a good chance that the citizens of One Piece (like the citizens of Dressrosa for instance) don't know the details of being a Devil Fruit user (because they are not devil fruit users themselves) or the full extent of a Devil Fruit user or what a Devil Fruit user is TRULY capable of doing overall. Hell, the citizens of One Piece don't even know or acknowledge or fail to realize the corruption that surrounds them, caused by the World Government, Tenryuubitos' or High Level Pirates in general.

Dressrosa citizens at one point in the beginning didn't realize or SUSPECT that a Devil Fruit user was manipulating King Riku to attack his own people apparently.

Hence the Third Person and First Person perspective.

But my response to that is the following: So what if others can use it. The story needs to progress. Luffy and his crew need new possibilities so that they can get stronger. Especially Luffy, because as he is now, Luffy is reaching his current limits RIGHT NOW with his current abilities.

This idea as you already know about it I assume was introduced in the "Impel Down Arc" about the "Awakening Theory" and something like this was bound to happen in One Piece. The possibilities are limitless now.

I actually like the multitude of power ups, different devil fruit forms, haki, gears, advance martial arts and now awakened fruits. It adds a bit more complexity to the tired old linear progression in power. With devil fruits alone we have already seen they are not some hax ability so if Doflamingo can do something with it, it's because he has other things going for him already.

So like you said, this is not a cop-out idea from Oda. It's not his style to pull out cop-out ideas anyhow.
mine_readerMay 7, 2015 7:33 AM
May 7, 2015 7:35 AM
Apr 2014
ReaperEXE said:

Double issue =/= double chapter

Double issue = no release the following week

The concept of DF awakening and being able to influence and control the environment is really interesting like we've seen in Punk Hazard after Akainu and Aokiji's fight (flashback when?)
That Leo Bazooka is clearly a reference to Rob Lucci.
Gear 4 has a restriction? he better be fucked up after this fight.
Cool chapter, hopefully Doflamingo isn't done yet, not after revealing such an important thing about DFs.
May 7, 2015 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
I think doflamingo is out (can no longer fight ) but is still conscious. I'm betting on Sabo vs Burgeuss next chapter or the chapter after that. Also any ideas what side effects gear 4 has after it expires like luffy being unable to move or extreme pain?
"Forgetting pain provides relief, but only leads to repetition. Life is law, death nearly a sleep" -(?) Persona 3

"Man was born free, and everywhere he shall be in chains" -Jean Jacques Rousseau

"Time does not wait. Those who strives to protect others, walk toward the future and time shall bring us all an equal end" - Persona 3
May 7, 2015 7:56 AM

Aug 2013
crevette said:
Dahaka_ said:

Come on, he's not that kind of admiral... Remember how, at the start of the big fight, he asked his men to dispatch medics everywhere in case of casualties, and to make a precise count of how many civilians were there to better protect them?
We only see him in a single, small panel, doesn't mean he's not actively trying to help... although his power is obviously more suited to destruction than disaster relief...
Fujitora wants take down the shichibukai system,because of how corrupt it is so he's not doing anything to achieve that goal. Now based on a small panel with him sitting doesn't mean that he hasn't sent anyone to help.

Anyway good chapter,nice a bit of forshadowing coming to place opening many theories(it will be fun to read whatever bs someone comes up with lol),even though the fight is the main thing and highlight of the chapter,that little panel with Koala and Burgess is very intriguing.

As for the fight I don't think it is over yet,that cold hearted bastard (which I love) will not going down just yet he needs more beating for what he has done,plus Luffy always beats the villain in a big fashioned way so there's that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

21 by Sun_Chan »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.