Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2015 6:46 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, the art and animation quality in this episode took a real nosedive. It's awful!

This is also an entire episode spent on love plots...which I don't think this show has ever been good at. Hinting towards termination of one of the love-triangles by starting to pair Seishiro with Yoshimoto is especially odd since I don't think they'd ever appeared on screen together before and it means that this storyline would never have gone anywhere in the first place. All that's happened was that every now and again we got reminded that Ryo doesn't take Seishiro seriously. What's the point?
Nov 18, 2015 5:43 AM

Jul 2013
I hope they don't do a switch around and the childhood friends don't end as couples.
Jan 19, 2020 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
Takasugi is just playing with these girl's feeling. i bet he has a third girl in the hiding too
Apr 12, 2021 8:16 PM

Jan 2010
Am I a sap? I think I might be a sap. This 3-dimensional love polygon is going places, but I don't mind the detour from baseball. It seems the baseball aspect of Princess Nine was kind of the establishing framework for all the drama surrounding Ryo, as well as to give an excuse for Ryo to have a bunch of people gather around her. There aren't that many episodes left, so I don't think the Koshien will be accomplished. I'm guessing the anime will try its best to somewhat wrap up its romance subplots, but I'm assuming this'll end in a "to be continued."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Nine Episode 3 Discussion

Phoenix_Hime - Oct 2, 2010

6 by Iron_Leopard »»
Mar 12, 2023 11:25 AM

Poll: » Princess Nine Episode 26 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 20, 2011

11 by carseatheadrest »»
Jun 20, 2022 9:45 PM

Poll: » Princess Nine Episode 24 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 20, 2011

6 by Shocked »»
Apr 13, 2021 12:36 PM

Poll: » Princess Nine Episode 22 Discussion

Serhiyko - Mar 12, 2013

4 by Shocked »»
Apr 13, 2021 11:40 AM

Poll: » Princess Nine Episode 12 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 19, 2011

6 by Shocked »»
Apr 10, 2021 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.