Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ore Monogatari!! Episode 5 Discussion

May 23, 2015 12:42 PM

I expect Yamato to hide something like "I'm moving in 2 weeks" or some other long-distance-relationship causing thing.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

May 26, 2015 6:32 PM
His mom was an amateur wrestler XDDDD Dunno why but I lost my shit when he said that.

Still, Takeo never changes. Yamato was clearly thinking about having a kiss when she said they were alone in the park and he misunderstood her again ~.~ Even Takeo himself thinks he is dense. On the subject, I wonder what she is hiding from Takeo? I have a few theories, but... Gah, it is so weird that I am worried about fictional people.

Also, wtf Suna's sister like Takeo? And she keeps offendim him calling him a gorilla anyways. lol Oh and longue of chat type XD

Jun 2, 2015 7:40 PM
WOW@the sister likes Takeo

Jun 7, 2015 3:15 AM

xDD i laughed so much when Takeo was comparing his girlfriend with his mother lel, Next ep here i come!
"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death" -Lelouch Vi Brittania

Jun 11, 2015 10:50 PM

Hmm what is the secret? I'm not ready for next episode :P

Jun 14, 2015 12:58 AM

Wow - first I thought Ai was going to be Yamato's sister by the looks of her face, but then I was even more pleasantly surprised to find that shes Suna's and on top of that, in love with Takeo!?

We've only just met her, and I'm already rooting for her!

Not that I'm not also shipping takeo and yamatos super duper cute relationship.
Hope she can work up the courage to tell him how she feels.

Jun 14, 2015 1:02 PM
malik7263 said:
I knew when the introduced Onee-chan she was like crazy in the head but didnt think she was crazy for a bear it was such a kuma-shock ! moment
I love you for that YKA reference
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.

Jun 19, 2015 2:37 PM

Oh Ai getting heartbroken like that, she looks like a tall and grown up version of Rinko

Jul 4, 2015 7:01 PM

Suna's sister! I thought that she's just joking when she said she likes Takeo.But no-she's serious. Like this episode too

"But I was too tired to think.
I remember wanting to become a stone.
A stone that doesn’t feel pain. Or sorrow."

Jul 16, 2015 1:28 PM

Young Ai and Young Takeo flashbacks were really great! I'm shipping Ai and Takeo now.

Jul 21, 2015 4:48 PM

Anime is about a series of unfortunate events where Takeo will be the hero.

He will break her.

Suna is always being dragged to be a third wheel.

Aug 11, 2015 6:49 PM
Believe

oh god she's not putting people in those cakes is she?

Aug 28, 2015 11:41 AM

(●♡∀♡)

I laughed so hard when Suna's sister found out about Takeo having a girlfriend.

Sep 24, 2015 7:07 AM

Suna's sister is voiced by Inoue Kikuko?! Never would have guessed it. She's one of the greats!

Oct 5, 2015 6:26 AM

A new interesting character that also seems to have for some weird reason have feelings for Takeo but I do like they actually added that kind of attribute!

What I do really wonder is what Yamato is hiding! Let's see what's next.

Jan 26, 2016 9:14 PM

yay a love rival n a secrect wat will probbly end up as something meager n pointless

Feb 15, 2016 9:03 PM
Bunnies 🍓

llcruz said:
I have a feeling Yamato's secret has something to do with her family... idk she looked really alone on the scenes when she was at her house.

Indeed. Yamato's house looks so lifeless, just her in there all quiet.

Ai is already a lovely character. She isn't the type to stir up trouble like when she said the cookies were salty.
And those people who give Suna all the credit tick me off. Takeo risk his life to save people yet they don't thank him.

Feb 26, 2016 7:18 PM

dang good guy Takeo casually saving a child from drowning on the way to his date
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 7, 2016 3:04 PM

Yeah, i fell like her "secret" won't be a big thing at all
"All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look!"

Holo-Spice And Wolf

Dec 30, 2017 4:57 PM

Always amusing how the ladies are thanking Makoto instead of Takeo,talking about him he really has a cool sister.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Feb 3, 2018 8:00 AM
♤ Yakuza ♤

Wait Wait Wait!! Is she actually a guy? transgender? uhhhhh.... What is going on?

Feb 11, 2018 3:19 PM

It's funny.
Hmm... Takeo helps people, and Sunakawa gets thankfulness/

Feb 11, 2018 3:22 PM

Unyversu said:
Wait Wait Wait!! Is she actually a guy? transgender? uhhhhh.... What is going on?

Haha. I read "transgender" instead of "teenager" on the cover of magazine. Did you too? :)

Oct 14, 2018 8:49 AM
What's the deal with the a rescue act in every episode??It is getting tiring.The scene between suna and his sister was hilarious.A enjoyable episode I would say.

Feb 7, 3:01 AM
Cute episode, really adorable! I really doubt that she's *hiding* anything big, it's probably some trivial detail, really. Well, we'll see...

Feb 28, 11:22 AM

A new character appeared, but I'm not sure if she's actually into Takeo or if she just wanted to mess with Suna. Yamato has a secret though, wonder what it is? Probably something that won't bother Takeo at all.

Apr 1, 7:12 PM

Poor Ai, she was just a little too late to tell Takeo her true feelings. I wonder what Yamato's secret is. It doesn't look like she has any family living with her. I'm really annoyed that Takeo does all the work but none of the ladies actually thank him for it.

Jun 2, 7:05 AM
Dam a lot of the guys sure look up to takeo and the girls are still confused on why rinko is dating him lol. Also whats with takeo getting no credit for saving all these kids. hmm so his mom was a pro wrestler I wonder what he dad does. Also dont think rinko would mind the touching. so makotos sister had a thing for him for a while. Man did she take her sweet time to bad so way to late though her reaction to finding out was funny.

Jun 3, 12:47 PM

Suna's sister is pretty, just like her brother (xD). And it looks like she is on love with Takeo. Rivalry between her and Yamato, if it takes place, might be fun and interesting.

Yamato saved a kid from drowning, proving again he is like a super hero of his hometown.

The biggest thing in this episode, however, was Yamato's secret. I'm wondering what is it. Like she kissed another guy before, or something else? We will see. Like some people mentioned above, I also feel her "big secret" might appear to be something not that big and serious, but as I said - we will see. I just hope she is not terminally ill or something. T_T

The preview for next episode destroyed me. xD
Modified by Adnash93, Jun 3, 12:51 PM

Sep 29, 1:07 PM

Uhh... is it ok if I ship Takeo and Suna's sister more than him with Yamato?

Anyways, OK episode overall. Ai's addition to the cast should make the story more interesting so I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. She's quite a beauty, by the way.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]