Forum Settings
Forums
May 6, 2015 7:06 AM

I was happily reading Gakkou No Sensei, when I saw that it suddenly skipped from chapter 10 to chapter 35. Turns out the chapter 35 was a paril fools joke, however that was more than a year ago, and there has been no updates since. I really really enjoy this series and I was wondering if there was any I could enjoy chapters 11-35 without learning to read Japanese lol. But in all seriousness, anyone know if this manga has any future in English?

May 25, 2015 8:01 AM

OneSpeed said:
I was happily reading Gakkou No Sensei, when I saw that it suddenly skipped from chapter 10 to chapter 35. Turns out the chapter 35 was a paril fools joke, however that was more than a year ago, and there has been no updates since. I really really enjoy this series and I was wondering if there was any I could enjoy chapters 11-35 without learning to read Japanese lol. But in all seriousness, anyone know if this manga has any future in English?

I'm here waiting with you -.- it's really a shame that no one seems to finish it (and it's already completed and everything)

(btw where's that gif you use in your sig from? ^^)

Feb 5, 2016 5:06 PM

This manga is sooo good I really wish some scanlator would pick it up again.

Mar 25, 12:01 PM

It's hard to find mangas combined of shoujo ai and good comedy like this one.
I really hope someone picks it up.