0.6%
Kimizuki
0.4%
Mitsuba
1.3%
Asuramaru
0.4%
1,337 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jul 5, 2015 6:27 AM
Apr 2013
Wtf , the other day I checked this page and Mikayuu was 20 (261) people more than Shinoyuu and now Mikayuu is 309 lol
Jul 6, 2015 1:25 PM
Jun 2015
Mikayuu's power is real! XD
Jul 8, 2015 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
H0nk4surina said:
Shinoa just had a crush out of nowhere. How do you go from teasing to having a crush on them like?? The moments they have are cliche and in your face.

Um....seriously!?

People tease others BECAUSE they have a crush on them.

Or is this the first time you've ever heard that?

Jul 8, 2015 8:01 PM
May 2015
Chiibi said:
H0nk4surina said:
Shinoa just had a crush out of nowhere. How do you go from teasing to having a crush on them like?? The moments they have are cliche and in your face.

Um....seriously!?

There may be many other reasons why people tease people other than because they have a crush. Shinoa teased Yu before she realized she had a crush on him, only because Guren was the first person to point that out to her, even though it was a joke but she had that thought stuck in her head. But she only teased him because she knew what happened to him in the past and was only trying to help him used to people like her who likes to be playful. You'll probably disagree a whole lot with me but I would be lying if I said that her romantic feelings were forced because she could have possibly crushed on other guys than Yu, such as Guren or Shinya or whatever male character that was part of her life growing up.
Jul 9, 2015 2:28 AM

Apr 2008
Guren will probably got stuck as big brother. Shinya, he hangs out with Kureto and the other scary guys in her family.

Glad the author is not pushing Mitsuba other than that one time. Better this way rather than making too much coupling. Yuu x Mika and Yuu x Shinoa is enough.

And Ashuramaru stays "I love you Yuu, you taste delicious" with eyes like looking at a big pile of juicy bacon.

Chiibi said:
Guys don't like guy-on-guy action. (Before you go "BUT SOME DO!!!", there's not a big enough audience of them for shounen writers to take into consideration, arite.)

Equals: There are no canon yaoi pairings in the shounen anime. (Sometimes there are side-ones....and one-sided crushes. There is subtext at best when it comes to pairings with MAJOR characters though)

This show's subtext is like that of Kuroshitsuji and Saiyuki. There is slash all over.....but no blatant yaoi vibes....nor love confessions, etc.

And it's fine to ship that. I do for those two shows. I mean I thought Naruto and Sasuke's relationship was as gay as the day is long.

But it's NOT canon unless the author says it is!

And I knew they would never end up together.

YuuShino isn't canon either.....but it has a far better chance at becoming because when shounen series do romance, it's ALWAYS boy x girl.

You might not approve.......but that's how it is.
In boy x girls, it is Everyone ==> Oblivious main character
The worst thing that could happen is the story ended without Yuu making any decision
Have to keep all fans on board

The male reader could ignore the male x male pairing if the story is good enough.
And it bring the fujoshi too. Can't depend on just the boys nowadays.
Jul 9, 2015 8:10 AM

Sep 2014
cake-tan said:
Chiibi said:

Um....seriously!?

There may be many other reasons why people tease people other than because they have a crush. Shinoa teased Yu before she realized she had a crush on him, only because Guren was the first person to point that out to her, even though it was a joke but she had that thought stuck in her head. But she only teased him because she knew what happened to him in the past and was only trying to help him used to people like her who likes to be playful. You'll probably disagree a whole lot with me but I would be lying if I said that her romantic feelings were forced because she could have possibly crushed on other guys than Yu, such as Guren or Shinya or whatever male character that was part of her life growing up.

No.

Shinya is her brother, Guren is her onee-san's lover, aka her brother to some extent. She didn't grow around the rest of her family, so that's kinda impossible.
The sun is a deadly laser
Jul 9, 2015 11:48 AM
May 2015
mira-nyan said:
cake-tan said:

No.

Shinya is her brother, Guren is her onee-san's lover, aka her brother to some extent. She didn't grow around the rest of her family, so that's kinda impossible.

Yes, Shinya is her brother, however she knows they are not blood related since he was adopted. And yes, Guren was in love with Mahiru. I am just saying that the author could have other options of choosing Shinoa's crush other than Yu. I also apologize if I didn't make myself clear enough.
Jul 9, 2015 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
cake-tan said:

Yes, Shinya is her brother, however she knows they are not blood related since he was adopted. And yes, Guren was in love with Mahiru. I am just saying that the author could have other options of choosing Shinoa's crush other than Yu. I also apologize if I didn't make myself clear enough.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but it's still impossible. Like I said; the Hiiragi family are raised away from each other. Only Shinoa and Mahiru were actually close. So, either way, falling in love with him or Guren would be kinda impossible. :/

Tho it's possible for her to fall in love with other people(I think).
Jul 9, 2015 1:40 PM
May 2015
mira-nyan said:
cake-tan said:

Yeah, I know what you mean, but it's still impossible. Like I said; the Hiiragi family are raised away from each other. Only Shinoa and Mahiru were actually close. So, either way, falling in love with him or Guren would be kinda impossible. :/

True. I feel that Shinoa deserves better. Is it bad that I ship her with that Makoto guy? (he hasn't appeared in the anime but he's in the manga and I like their interaction, especially the one scene when he gave her a bonk on the head in chapter 35)
Jul 9, 2015 1:59 PM

Sep 2014
cake-tan said:
mira-nyan said:

True. I feel that Shinoa deserves better. Is it bad that I ship her with that Makoto guy? (he hasn't appeared in the anime but he's in the manga and I like their interaction, especially the one scene when he gave her a bonk on the head in chapter 35)

Can't really say I ship her with any one ~.~

Her interaction with
in the LN is great, tho.
Jul 9, 2015 2:22 PM
May 2015
mira-nyan said:
cake-tan said:

Her interaction with
in the LN is great, tho.

I haven't planned on reading the LN but I did read that she and Mika did meet when Mika was going shopping for the orphanage. Their interaction would be interesting!
Jul 9, 2015 10:32 PM

Sep 2014
cake-tan said:
mira-nyan said:

Her interaction with
in the LN is great, tho.

I haven't planned on reading the LN but I did read that she and Mika did meet when Mika was going shopping for the orphanage. Their interaction would be interesting!

Young Mika(older Mika is pretty emo and not fun :I) x Shinoa would actually be great. Considering he was kind of a troll, like Shinoa. xD
Jul 10, 2015 11:03 AM
May 2015
mira-nyan said:
cake-tan said:

Young Mika(older Mika is pretty emo and not fun :I) x Shinoa would actually be great. Considering he was kind of a troll, like Shinoa. xD

I personally imo that Mika and Shinoa would have one of the funniest trolling relationship/friendship since they like to tease Yu. But Mikayuu is my otp so I can't really ship Mika and Shinoa together, but it's not a bad pair though!
Jul 10, 2015 5:23 PM
Jul 2018
Brothers understand each other's, you got what I'm trying to say right?
Jul 13, 2015 9:55 AM

May 2014
Protaku94 said:
Isn't there really only like Shinoa and the bat girl so far?

You're seriously not forgetting someone?

Someone blonde.. Come on now.

Mika all da way

Jul 13, 2015 11:49 AM

Jan 2015
Please, Yaoi ship is best ship
Jul 15, 2015 4:53 AM

May 2012
mikaelashindo said:
as much as i like mikayuu, i think the series could do without the romance.

but they're more likely to make yuunoa canon, and it'll be forced and cliché as hell like a lot of straight ships are.

Well, not all shounen series will have to end up having one canon pair in the end.

I think this series might end up with neither the two being canon.
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Jul 15, 2015 10:46 PM
Jul 2015
i ship yu x shinao cuz they look cute together and i personaly think they do have connection love type....its how i see it so im not gonna start an argument over it. also i dont really think they was forced to love.

but if i guess yu x mika isent that bad
raiden_bloodJul 15, 2015 10:58 PM
Jul 17, 2015 6:28 AM
Jul 2015
Ofc shinoa.
YuuNoa <3
Aug 19, 2015 11:13 AM

May 2013
from the progress right now, I can see a clear ending. Yu x Shinoa and Mikaela x Krul
Aug 31, 2015 5:54 PM
Aug 2015
MikaXYuu FTW

Ooh and, with Yuu and Shinoa, I don't see the romantic chemistry between them. It seems like a brother/sister type relationship to me.
Oct 24, 2015 9:52 AM
Oct 2015
This makes me sad. Being gay isn't accepted still even after everything so how about going somewhere else about the yaoi. Homophobic pieces of ****. You know for you who ship Shinoa x Yuu, you're more likely to get it so how about shutting up and letting people root for Mika. It's already saddening the most LOGICAL relationship isn't gonna happen ( i think ).
Oct 25, 2015 10:17 AM
Sep 2015
mika x yuu
and, wow, homophobia is as disgusting as ever in some of these comments
Oct 25, 2015 6:02 PM
Jul 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
I'm not a fujoshi and Shinoa is the only girl (still alive) on that list. I don't like Shinoa but it's better than a yaoi ship.

edit: I guess Mitsuba's there too. idk, I don't like tsunderes either.

so basically, you're a homophobe.
Oct 27, 2015 6:54 AM
Oct 2015
mikaaaaaa x YUUUUUU <3 <3 I HAVE A FEELING IT MIGHT HAPPEN!!!!
Oct 31, 2015 6:53 PM
Oct 2015
-euphoria- said:
Mikaela! You'd have to be blind to not see the love there >.>

I like Shinoa but I like their relationship as friends more, on the other hand Mitsuba is yet to make an appearance...

MikaYuu is OTP though >//////<
Nov 3, 2015 2:21 AM
Jul 2018
I honestly feel that MikaYuu happening would be a great thing. It would picture a healthy homoromantic relationship, and I think that's what's needed in this homophobic media. Most gay relationships in anime is either never confirmed, used as comic relief or as fetish material for horny fangirls.

I hope for the day homoromantic relationship will be as legit as hetero ones.

Though I'm not hating on YuuNoa, it's a sweet ship
Nov 16, 2015 5:58 PM
Nov 2015
Ah, how the second my face dropped at the results. Where is the love for Yuuchiro x Shinoa? Aren't thousands of Mikayuu fanfics satisfying you enough? ;-;
Nov 17, 2015 4:47 AM

Apr 2014
Anyone but Shinoa ugh pls, that's too boring.
Nov 17, 2015 8:51 AM
Nov 2015
Another +1 vote for MikaYuu/YuuMika. I find their relationship is beautiful, both romantically or just in platonic brothers way XD

I was amused to read the comments through this thread. Honestly, people~ You are free to ship whoever you want but it is rude to call people disgusting and it is not nice to shove your opinion to other people's throat.
Nov 18, 2015 10:49 AM
Nov 2015
Mikaela of course. I do think that Shinoa has a crush on Yuu, but it's pretty obvious that it's one sided. He never shows any reaction when being touched by her and treats her like all of his other friends. Honestly, their characters do not fit together. I also hate how people think Mikayuu is just being shipped by yaoi-fangirls. It's the only fucking ship that has any chemistry. When will people stop being against same-sex ships JUST because they can't deal with one of the (main) characters not being straight? Some people even say that Mikayuu is (and I quote:) "DISGUSTING BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH MALE" and think that they aren't homophobes with those kind of opinions.
Nov 24, 2015 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
Guys please, why is there any need for this question?
Just look at how much Mika and Yu love each other! You have to be blind when you don't see their chemestry. They do everything for each other, they LIVE for each other! Especially Mika. I think we all know, that there is nothing he wouldn't do for Yu.
And just look at the differences between how Yu acts towards Mika and how he acts towards everyone else. For God's sake, he blushed when he got that love letter but he doesn't react to the other girls (Mitsuba and Shinoa) at all, so obviously he isn't interested in them. And how he started crying just because he learned, that Mika is alive ;A;

I truly hope, that they won't force some kind of relationship with Yu and one of the girls, just because MikaYuu isn't "natural" or some fans won't like it or some shit like that.
"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes."

Dec 7, 2015 7:46 PM
Dec 2015
I think that yu and mika are the best couple because I have pictures of mika and yu kissing
Dec 9, 2015 12:04 AM

Dec 2015
Well, as i didn't start Owari no Seraph yet, i don't ship anything. I can't wait to see if Mikayuu thing will be the first homosexual OTP that i'll ship in any Manga\Anime, or if people are fangirling too much and are delusional over it.
Dec 12, 2015 6:03 PM
Dec 2015
Because MikaYuu is love, MikaYuu is Life. *salutes* I will die with this OTP of mine.
Dec 20, 2015 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
I like Shinoa so much,but hinestly,Mitsuba and Yuu has better chemistry in my opinion,YuuNoa is somehow...weird...Mika and Yuu have the most beautiful relationahip but I don't ship them in that way,they are more like brotp.I don't understand why is YuuMitsu so underrated:(
Dec 20, 2015 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
BatoKusanagi said:
No love for YuxMitsuba? I-It's n-n-not like I ship it or anything...

I ship them so hard,they even make more sanse them YuuNoa.
Dec 20, 2015 5:56 PM
Jul 2015
kaorusan241 said:
ErenxMikasa said:
I'm not a fujoshi and Shinoa is the only girl (still alive) on that list. I don't like Shinoa but it's better than a yaoi ship.

edit: I guess Mitsuba's there too. idk, I don't like tsunderes either.

People toss that term around too much ... How is this even homophobic? It's their opinion right? There are fujoshits who would ship a gay ship with no chemistry over straight ships with chemistry.
Dec 20, 2015 6:00 PM
Jul 2015
Chiibi said:
H0nk4surina said:

Um....seriously!?

It isn't, but this isn't third grade. It makes no sense to me. The way they teased each other was really weird, at least make it noticeable that it was a crush.
Dec 20, 2015 6:05 PM
Jul 2015
Chiibi said:
Trentor11 said:

She isn't even a decent character

If you're seriously going to argue with EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. who likes her about how much YOU hate her, I so would not waste my time.

I despise Onodera from Nisekoi. But I don't go attacking everyone who likes her because that's ill-natured, immature, and stupid.

The irony...
Dec 21, 2015 6:36 PM

Jun 2015
Chiibi said:
H0nk4surina said:

Um....seriously!?

It's not like Shinoa teased Kimizuki, Mitsuba and Guren before.
It's not like, curiously, Mika teased Yuu and Yuu only.
It's not like Yuu teased Mika in ep 10.
Mel96Dec 21, 2015 6:43 PM
Dec 21, 2015 6:38 PM

Jun 2015
Serena_Wu said:
kaorusan241 said:

People toss that term around too much ... How is this even homophobic? It's their opinion right? There are fujoshits who would ship a gay ship with no chemistry over straight ships with chemistry.

Because they said they don't even like Shinoa.
I mean, if they said "I ship yuunoa. I like it better than mikayuu" that's perfectly fine.
But they said the only reason they had to prefer yuunoa is so that a gay ship doesn't happen. That's both sexist and homophobic.
And yes fujoshis can be homophobic/sexist too, although I don't really understand why that has to do with this.
Mel96Dec 21, 2015 6:48 PM
Dec 22, 2015 4:03 AM

Apr 2014
Haven't started the anime yet, but I read the manga and have read some of the LNs, while I'm not going to deny YuuMika have the most interactions and can understand why people ships them together, I personally ship YuuNoa, now I'll admit I'm not fond of yaoi/yuri/BL/Shoujo Ai, but it doesn't mean I hate every gay, lesbian pair that exists, nor people who likes, I'm just not into it. I also see YuuMika as somewhat a bit deeper than brothers but not lovers

I think some of the people here(not all of them) don't want to believe in possible yaoi/BL because the manga it's published on Shonen Jump, which main public is Teens, BOYS teens(said MAIN does not mean that aren't girls), and the most logical and traditional solution for cases like this are open ending or boy/girl(with most interaction) meaning probably YuuNoa and MikaKrul(though I can't really say about Krul) since teen boys don't really care for romance, as for me I just want to see how this story will end regardless of shipping, so if YuuNoa happens, great! but if YuuMika happens ,cool for those who ship!

I just hope the end is a good one.

On a side note, is the anime good? I mean comparing to the manga.
Dec 22, 2015 1:23 PM
Jul 2015
Mel96 said:
Serena_Wu said:

I mean, if they said "I ship yuunoa. I like it better than mikayuu" that's perfectly fine.
But they said the only reason they had to prefer yuunoa is so that a gay ship doesn't happen. That's both sexist and homophobic.
And yes fujoshis can be homophobic/sexist too, although I don't really understand why that has to do with this.

Okay, so straight girl. Gay girl has a crush on the straight girl and a straight guy also has a crush on her. The gay girl is obviously out of the question for her. Is she a homophobe? You can't expect a guy to like seeing two guys kissing when they're straight thats just ridiculous. Also the fujoshit part was just there since a bunch of fujoshis like to say that they don't like a yuri ship just bc its yuri and they tell straight boys this crap.
Dec 23, 2015 6:27 AM

Jun 2015
Serena_Wu said:
Mel96 said:

Okay, so straight girl. Gay girl has a crush on the straight girl and a straight guy also has a crush on her. The gay girl is obviously out of the question for her. Is she a homophobe? You can't expect a guy to like seeing two guys kissing when they're straight thats just ridiculous. Also the fujoshit part was just there since a bunch of fujoshis like to say that they don't like a yuri ship just bc its yuri and they tell straight boys this crap.

"You can't expect a guy to like seeing two guys kissing when they're straight thats just ridiculous." <-What is this supposed to mean? There are straight guys who can see two men kissing or that they're fine with gays. If you can't stand seeing two people of the same sex in a relationship you're homophobic. That's what homophobia means :|
The first part doesn't even make sense, if you're straight it's obvious that you won't have feelings for someone of the same sex but that has nothing to do with this. That didn't even make sense.
About the fujoshi thing: that is homophobia too(if they can't stand at yuri). Same goes for straight guys who say they're not homophobic because they like yuri but they hate yaoi because it's gay.
Mel96Dec 23, 2015 4:07 PM
Dec 23, 2015 6:08 PM
Jul 2015
Mel96 said:
Serena_Wu said:

"You can't expect a guy to like seeing two guys kissing when they're straight thats just ridiculous." <-What is this supposed to mean? There are straight guys who can see two men kissing or that they're fine with gays. If you can't stand seeing two people of the same sex in a relationship you're homophobic. That's what homophobia means :|
The first part doesn't even make sense, if you're straight it's obvious that you won't have feelings for someone of the same sex but that has nothing to do with this. That didn't even make sense.
About the fujoshi thing: that is homophobia too(if they can't stand at yuri). Same goes for straight guys who say they're not homophobic because they like yuri but they hate yaoi because it's gay.

I don't even know what this person said about it but just bc you don't like something doesn't mean that you aren't okay with it. I don't like seeing straight couples in animes but I just don't care that much. Do you think gay people like straight animes?
Dec 25, 2015 1:00 PM
May 2013
In winter Russia Mikaela isn't an option) Shinoa was my choice.
Dec 25, 2015 2:58 PM
Dec 2015
There are many opinions towards these two ships. And here is mine. I think YuuxShinoa is too forceful. Since people always assume that the main reason a female main character is there, is to be shipped or in a relationship with a main male character. For example, imagine if Yuu was a girl. If that were the case, then people wouldn't even bother DENYING the ship. Now, imagine if Shinoa were a guy, and Yuu was a girl. Then it would just be a main character that teases the female protagonist, while secretly having feelings towards her. Yuu doesn't show much attraction to shinoa, so the ship would most likely be nonexistent. Yuu sees shinoa as family in my opinion.
Dec 27, 2015 9:11 PM

Jun 2015
Serena_Wu said:
Mel96 said:

I don't even know what this person said about it but just bc you don't like something doesn't mean that you aren't okay with it. I don't like seeing straight couples in animes but I just don't care that much. Do you think gay people like straight animes?
What the-? Yes! Yes! Gay people always watch straight shows and series and see straight people everywhere but they don't bat an eye!
Not liking something is one thing but not standing at it is a completely different thing.
"I don't like Shinoa but it's better than a yaoi ship" = Idek so long as I don't have to watch a show with canon gays.
Ppl who aren't homophobic wouldn't mind.
Mel96Dec 27, 2015 9:21 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.