0.6%
Kimizuki
0.4%
Mitsuba
1.3%
Asuramaru
0.4%
1,337 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2015 10:54 AM

Mar 2013
Mika XD
Jun 24, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
Sofiaria said:
CureRainbowCandy said:

I'm sorry, but can I add my input on this?

*put in a spoiler because big as fuck comparison and is spoilerish*

Mika and Yuu aren´t real brothers, they came for an orphanage, but Shiro and Sora are real siblings.

Actually Shiro and Sora are not "real" siblings either, that was actually explained during the series. Their only relation is by marriage, that's not much different from two boys in an orphanage together deciding to be brothers.

Now, moving along...

As for the homophobes and homophobe bashers here, both groups, you're all acting pretty immature about this whole thing. For one, not liking yaoi or not wanting to see a yaoi couple in your anime does not automatically make you a homophobe. Now to the homophobe bashers, even if someone here were homophobic, it does not give you the right to call them names or tell them that their way of thinking is wrong. You telling a homophobic person that their way of thinking is wrong is no different than a homophobe telling a homosexual person that their way of thinking is wrong. Both sides here need to get off the double standard high horse and shut the hell up.

If you want to argue your opinion of why this person goes better with Yuu than that person, then please do so because that is what this thread is for. However, do not bash someone for having a different opinion than yours, it only makes you look like an immature child.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jun 24, 2015 4:25 PM

Jul 2013
I just hope it doesnt go off to a wrong route and see development between Shinoa x Yuu for S2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2015 4:44 PM

Dec 2013
Renaultclio101 said:
I just hope it doesnt go off to a wrong route and see development between Shinoa x Yuu for S2.

If it follows the manga it will only hint at their development, because Yuu is yet to notice her feelings for him.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jun 24, 2015 5:01 PM

Mar 2013
Everyone but Shinoa. She disgusts me.
Jun 24, 2015 5:06 PM
Apr 2013
Harii said:
Yuu is a jerk and deserves no love in his life.
Jun 24, 2015 5:25 PM

Nov 2008
bittersweetlove said:
Harii said:
Yuu is a jerk and deserves no love in his life.

Same here, I still don't like him...so I hope they keep Shinoa far away from him, he could die, so we could see more of Guren's squad, I like the blond guy...

That's a terrible thing to say. I bet if you guys had the same horrible childhood as him, you'd act like that too. He's NOT a jerk; he risked his own life to protect little kids.....oh yeah, so jerkish....meanwhile most people would be too scared and/or too selfish to even think about saving someone else....

Jun 24, 2015 5:29 PM

Jul 2013
yukishiromei said:

Disagree Shinoa is an important character the develope her love for Yuu.

The_Bif said:
Renaultclio101 said:

If it follows the manga it will only hint at their development, because Yuu is yet to notice her feelings for him.

I haven't read the manga but I hope by that time the manga could cover these love birds so that Yuu can actually decide whether to choose friendship or lover.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2015 5:41 PM

Dec 2012
[quote=Renaultclio101]
yukishiromei said:

Or it can be Mika <3

In other news Nintendo has approved of same sex marriage in Fire Emblem fates wooooh yes >///<
Jun 25, 2015 1:15 AM

Oct 2009
The_Bif said:

Now, moving along...

As for the homophobes and homophobe bashers here, both groups, you're all acting pretty immature about this whole thing. For one, not liking yaoi or not wanting to see a yaoi couple in your anime does not automatically make you a homophobe. Now to the homophobe bashers, even if someone here were homophobic, it does not give you the right to call them names or tell them that their way of thinking is wrong. You telling a homophobic person that their way of thinking is wrong is no different than a homophobe telling a homosexual person that their way of thinking is wrong. Both sides here need to get off the double standard high horse and shut the hell up.

I'm sorry, but even though you apparantly tried to speak to both parties here you only seem focussed on one of them. I'd like you to point out the posts where "we" (apparantly the homophobe bashers) insulted them. And while you're doing that please check how many of those homophobes insulted "us" for liking a guyxguy pairing/not being a homophobe.

It's alright for not wanting yaoi in your anime, completely understandable. But there's a difference between that and insulting people. Because whether you like it or not wasn't even a question. We're just pissed because people reply to bash on the ship, just because it's a BL one. Yet they apparantly have no other reason to be here. If they wanted to point out why Yuu x Shinoa is a better ship, be my guest really. I'd like to read about why people ship them together so that someday I'd be able to see it too. But the bashing seriously needs to stop.

And sorry but "You telling a homophobic person that their way of thinking is wrong is no different than a homophobe telling a homosexual person that their way of thinking is wrong." I don't agree with this either. I think people should be allowed to call out homophobes. This isn't a discussion where people decide whether a higher force is real or not, this is about 2 actual people of the same sex being in love and them being dehumanized because of it. So, yes, their way of thinking is actually wrong.
BrenJun 25, 2015 1:27 AM
Jun 25, 2015 2:15 AM

Jul 2013
Shion657 said:

Or it can be Mika <3

In other news Nintendo has approved of same sex marriage in Fire Emblem fates wooooh yes >///<

I doubt it from the looks of it and seems Mika is just being manipulated or brain washed, Once he comes to his senses then he pretty much will be normal again
Jun 25, 2015 10:13 AM
Aug 2012
The_Bif said:
Sofiaria said:

Mika and Yuu aren´t real brothers, they came for an orphanage, but Shiro and Sora are real siblings.

Actually Shiro and Sora are not "real" siblings either, that was actually explained during the series. Their only relation is by marriage, that's not much different from two boys in an orphanage together deciding to be brothers.

Now, moving along...

If you want to argue your opinion of why this person goes better with Yuu than that person, then please do so because that is what this thread is for. However, do not bash someone for having a different opinion than yours, it only makes you look like an immature child.

They never called each other "brothers" ,the key of this anime or manga is "family" and the autor said that originally he planned Mika and Yuu to be brothers, and then he changed the idea because Yuu have 10 years old and Mika 16.
So I don´t see the pairing incest.
Srry for my bad english, its very hard to explain in english xD
Jun 25, 2015 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
Bren said:
The_Bif said:

Now, moving along...

I'm sorry, but even though you apparantly tried to speak to both parties here you only seem focussed on one of them. I'd like you to point out the posts where "we" (apparantly the homophobe bashers) insulted them. And while you're doing that please check how many of those homophobes insulted "us" for liking a guyxguy pairing/not being a homophobe.

It's alright for not wanting yaoi in your anime, completely understandable. But there's a difference between that and insulting people. Because whether you like it or not wasn't even a question. We're just pissed because people reply to bash on the ship, just because it's a BL one. Yet they apparantly have no other reason to be here. If they wanted to point out why Yuu x Shinoa is a better ship, be my guest really. I'd like to read about why people ship them together so that someday I'd be able to see it too. But the bashing seriously needs to stop.

[b]And sorry but "You telling a homophobic person that their way of thinking is wrong is no different than a homophobe telling a homosexual person that their way of thinking is wrong." I don't agree with this either. I think people should be allowed to call out homophobes. This isn't a discussion where people decide whether a higher force is real or not, this is about 2 actual people of the same sex being in love and them being dehumanized because of it. So, yes, their way of thinking is actually wrong.
[/b]

It does not matter whether their thinking is "wrong", right and wrong are matters of perspective. What's right for the lion seems awfully wrong for the poor zebra that becomes it's lunch, a christian is taught to believe that homosexuality is an abomination against God- the bible even speaks of stoning them to death if you catch them in bed together. Right and wrong are issues of morality, your morality may be different than mine because we were raised by different people in different places, that doesn't make mine any less right than yours. So, whether you agree with my statement or not, it does not matter, because my statement is the truth. There is no difference between the two statements, other than who said them. You can argue morality, right and wrong, all day about either of the people- but in the end, it all comes down to personal beliefs and I don't know about you but I come from a place where people are free to believe any way that they desire.

Shiorys said:
The_Bif said:

They never called each other "brothers" ,the key of this anime or manga is "family" and the autor said that originally he planned Mika and Yuu to be brothers, and then he changed the idea because Yuu have 10 years old and Mika 16.

The children of the orphanage, including Mika, all call each other brother or sister; and they specifically refer to Yuu as their big brother. The author did originally intend for them to be brothers, but changed it because he wanted two boys who were as close as brothers but not blood related. It's not about pairing incest though, that's not the issue. We were just discussing the depth of their feelings for one another, and what kind of "love" passed between them. They think of each other as brothers, nothing more and nothing less. It's familial love, not romantic love.

Renaultclio101 said:
yukishiromei said:

The_Bif said:

I haven't read the manga but I hope by that time the manga could cover these love birds so that Yuu can actually decide whether to choose friendship or lover.

Currently, even in the manga, Shinoa's love for Yuu is still one sided. He seems oblivious to it, not realizing her feelings at all. With this type of manga, I'd assume that their relationship will not really begin to develop until it nears the end. Something will take place that will cause Yuu to realize his feelings for her, and then at the very end of the series they will actually get together. That's my guess, at least. I could be wrong.
Jun 25, 2015 12:50 PM

Nov 2010
Voted for Mikaela. Even though I don't really like him. But I don't want Mika with anyone other than Yuu. I would pretty much ship everyone except Ferid with Yuu.
Jun 25, 2015 1:39 PM

Dec 2012
Yup YuuxMika is the #2 couple on Anime trending shipping polls for week#10 that's amazing. My OTP is awesome. So many people around the world love this ship I'm so happy.

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Anime%20Trending/keywords_top

Shion657Jun 25, 2015 2:02 PM
Jun 25, 2015 2:13 PM
Aug 2012
The_Bif said:
Bren said:

[b]And sorry but "You telling a homophobic person that their way of thinking is wrong is no different than a homophobe telling a homosexual person that their way of thinking is wrong." I don't agree with this either. I think people should be allowed to call out homophobes. This isn't a discussion where people decide whether a higher force is real or not, this is about 2 actual people of the same sex being in love and them being dehumanized because of it. So, yes, their way of thinking is actually wrong.
[/b]

It does not matter whether their thinking is "wrong", right and wrong are matters of perspective. What's right for the lion seems awfully wrong for the poor zebra that becomes it's lunch, a christian is taught to believe that homosexuality is an abomination against God- the bible even speaks of stoning them to death if you catch them in bed together. Right and wrong are issues of morality, your morality may be different than mine because we were raised by different people in different places, that doesn't make mine any less right than yours. So, whether you agree with my statement or not, it does not matter, because my statement is the truth. There is no difference between the two statements, other than who said them. You can argue morality, right and wrong, all day about either of the people- but in the end, it all comes down to personal beliefs and I don't know about you but I come from a place where people are free to believe any way that they desire.

Shiorys said:

The children of the orphanage, including Mika, all call each other brother or sister; and they specifically refer to Yuu as their big brother. The author did originally intend for them to be brothers, but changed it because he wanted two boys who were as close as brothers but not blood related. It's not about pairing incest though, that's not the issue. We were just discussing the depth of their feelings for one another, and what kind of "love" passed between them. They think of each other as brothers, nothing more and nothing less. It's familial love, not romantic love.

Yeah but we only like to ship them,its very cute for me , I dont matter if romantically or because they are family , who knows :3
Jun 27, 2015 2:47 AM

Jun 2015
MIKA & YU <3 <3 THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY SHIP THAT WILL SAIL. <3
emi
Jun 28, 2015 4:16 AM

Jul 2013
Mika and Yuu just have a strong bond of "Friendship". The romance route is ShinoaxYuu and Yuu will realise Shinoa will have feelings at some stage
Jun 28, 2015 6:27 AM

Sep 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
Mika and Yuu just have a strong bond of "Friendship". The romance route is ShinoaxYuu and Yuu will realise Shinoa will have feelings at some stage

What if the second season gets the tag 'shonen ai'? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 28, 2015 8:47 AM

Jul 2013
mira-nyan said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Good question but I doubt it will be shonen- ai since the tags and other sources indiciates there is none. Though only if it is doushinji then yes. Either way I will just drop the series as I am just not into shonen ai at all.

In addition, I rated 7/10 for this season but season 2 can affect overall score.
Jun 28, 2015 9:28 AM

May 2009
mira-nyan said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Manga doesn't have it they why would anime get it?
Jun 28, 2015 9:56 AM

Sep 2014
bastek66 said:
mira-nyan said:

Shhhhh, don't spoil it!
Jun 28, 2015 10:29 AM

Dec 2012
mira-nyan said:
bastek66 said:

Shhhhh, don't spoil it!
I would love if it got that tag shonen-ai XD and wooh gay marriage is legal in the USA about time love wins
Jun 28, 2015 10:30 AM
May 2015
Mika and Yuu? Really?

REALLY?
Jun 28, 2015 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
NoValueNobs said:
Mika and Yuu? Really?

REALLY?

No since the shipping belongs to Shinoa xYuu. On the other hand, Mika is just brainwashed and doesnt know how friendship works
Jun 28, 2015 8:46 PM

Nov 2008
bastek66 said:
mira-nyan said:

Yeah, THIS.

Jun 28, 2015 9:07 PM

Dec 2012
no
Jun 28, 2015 11:29 PM

Dec 2012
Renaultclio101 said:
NoValueNobs said:
Mika and Yuu? Really?

REALLY?

No since the shipping belongs to Shinoa xYuu. On the other hand, Mika is just brainwashed and doesnt know how friendship works

How the hell does the shipping belong to ShinoaxYuu their is clearly more fans and supporters of the MikaxYuu couple. Seriously on animetrending facebook have you even checked how much support their is for MikaxYuu or are you just blind. Are you scared or something. Mika is not brainwashed in the official fanbook it even states that his reason for living is for Yuu.
Shion657Jun 28, 2015 11:32 PM
Jun 29, 2015 12:15 AM
May 2015
Chiibi said:
bastek66 said:

Yeah, THIS.

I just wanted to say that the manga series Monochrome factor was a former shounen and now a shoujo. Also it was not a shounen ai however the anime adaption itself is. Therefore, it is possible that tags may change. Imo I feel that ons is more of a josei tag than a shounen but then again my opinion.
Jun 29, 2015 7:54 AM

Sep 2014
Chiibi said:
bastek66 said:

Yeah, THIS.

Shinya

this guy:

x Guren is canon, you know. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 29, 2015 9:50 AM

Jul 2013
Shion657 said:

How the hell does the shipping belong to ShinoaxYuu their is clearly more fans and supporters of the MikaxYuu couple. Seriously on animetrending facebook have you even checked how much support their is for MikaxYuu or are you just blind. Are you scared or something. Mika is not brainwashed in the official fanbook it even states that his reason for living is for Yuu.

I only watch this series because of the story line and action, romance is just a petty plot, though I dont go with the majority on who should pair with who but rather my opinion. All I see is a reunion of friendship and them being happy. That is all there is to it.
Jun 29, 2015 12:09 PM

Dec 2012
Renaultclio101 said:
Shion657 said:

I only watch this series because of the story line and action, romance is just a petty plot, though I dont go with the majority on who should pair with who but rather my opinion. All I see is a reunion of friendship and them being happy. That is all there is to it.

That's all fine and dandy, but when you say the shipping belongs to YuuxNoa your contradicting yourself because it means and sounds that romance is an important part of the plot for you if your making a statement like that. MikaxYuu may seem like that to you and that's fine the majority sees more than that and that's fine too. Just like YuuxNoa seems to me like a one sided crush and to others and that's fine as well. Some people see them romantically and I just see Yuu and Shinoa as friends.
Jun 29, 2015 2:44 PM

Nov 2008
Shion657 said:

How the hell does the shipping belong to ShinoaxYuu their is clearly more fans and supporters of the MikaxYuu couple

They mean "canonically". The fact that MikaYuu "has more fans" means absolutely nothing. That's not who the author is going to pair up so it's moot.

Jun 29, 2015 3:25 PM

Dec 2012
Chiibi said:
Shion657 said:

How the hell does the shipping belong to ShinoaxYuu their is clearly more fans and supporters of the MikaxYuu couple

They mean "canonically". The fact that MikaYuu "has more fans" means absolutely nothing. That's not who the author is going to pair up so it's moot.

XD if the author pairs Yuu and Shinoa up then the show will be ruined and their goes more than half the fandom. If the day ever comes that YuuNoa becomes canon get ready for hell from the MikaYuu shippers. I sure hope the author can see who the more popular ship is which is clearly MikaxYuu. Just like Naruto you know that their making Boruto wear Naruto's uniform and Sasuke's headband. Their trying to recover the SasuNaru fans which they will never get back. The thing is that MikaYuu has more fans does mean something it means more money for the author. Maybe you should start drawing some YuuNoa art because I look it up and theirs hardly any, but if I look up MikaYuu theirs a lot.
Jun 29, 2015 5:59 PM

Nov 2008
Shion657 said:
XD if the author pairs Yuu and Shinoa up then the show will be ruined

The only group of people the show will be "ruined" for is the fujoshi and the creators won't care as it wasn't targeted at said fujoshi in the first place. :p

If the day ever comes that YuuNoa becomes canon get ready for hell from the MikaYuu shippers.

Whaaaaaaat, you mean the people the series isn't even targeting are going to get MAAAAD? :'D

Lol, I'm trembling. What are you guys gonna do.....besides whine about it?

You should really expect to be disappointed in shounen series like this because you are seeking the wrong thing.

Shounen series are for guys.

Guys don't like guy-on-guy action. (Before you go "BUT SOME DO!!!", there's not a big enough audience of them for shounen writers to take into consideration, arite.)

Equals: There are no canon yaoi pairings in the shounen anime. (Sometimes there are side-ones....and one-sided crushes. There is subtext at best when it comes to pairings with MAJOR characters though)

This show's subtext is like that of Kuroshitsuji and Saiyuki. There is slash all over.....but no blatant yaoi vibes....nor love confessions, etc.

And it's fine to ship that. I do for those two shows. I mean I thought Naruto and Sasuke's relationship was as gay as the day is long.

But it's NOT canon unless the author says it is!

And I knew they would never end up together.

YuuShino isn't canon either.....but it has a far better chance at becoming because when shounen series do romance, it's ALWAYS boy x girl.

You might not approve.......but that's how it is.

Maybe you should start drawing some YuuNoa art because I look it up and theirs hardly any, but if I look up MikaYuu theirs a lot.

"Hardly any"?
Where are you even looking!?
YuuShino is the second most popular ship on pixv and they have pages of art. They are popular on tumblr too; there are a few blogs DEDICATED to just them. As for me, I already did some. :p

https://41.media.tumblr.com/a1d79d73bfe3d2fd2c1892c06fed83c3/tumblr_nqipnhxRdH1sk4ylzo1_1280.jpg
ChiibiJun 29, 2015 6:20 PM

Jun 29, 2015 11:25 PM
May 2015
Shion657 said:
Chiibi said:

XD if the author pairs Yuu and Shinoa up then the show will be ruined and their goes more than half the fandom. If the day ever comes that YuuNoa becomes canon get ready for hell from the MikaYuu shippers. I sure hope the author can see who the more popular ship is which is clearly MikaxYuu. Just like Naruto you know that their making Boruto wear Naruto's uniform and Sasuke's headband. Their trying to recover the SasuNaru fans which they will never get back. The thing is that MikaYuu has more fans does mean something it means more money for the author. Maybe you should start drawing some YuuNoa art because I look it up and theirs hardly any, but if I look up MikaYuu theirs a lot.

lol, never wanted to post on these forums, but feel that I should give my opinion at least once (And hopefully never post on this site again) o3o
*Update* Posted & Lol I sound angry re-reading this, but level with me here, this is my 1st response to all the rant going on between shipping's, and I just got tired of it

First, Shion, you say that the show will be ruined if the author pairs Yuu and Shinoa? How? Just because you say MikaYuu is more popular? In the end, it all depends on the author and what he/she wants. Kishimoto even stated that he planned NaruHina from the early stages of the story and that NaruSaku was a mislead. Popularity won't always play a key role in a shipping, and unless you're the author, you can't say how everything will play out. Even when NaruHina happened, Naruto was never "ruined", and is STILL making profit today with the manga/anime (Hell, its even got ANOTHER movie coming out soon).

Ohp, and I wouldn't base the popularity of ANY ship on, facebook, tumblr, instawutever post's because it's not giving you the accurate numbers; just rough estimates of fans willing to take time out of their day to go online and support their OTP. For all we know, maybe YuuKimizuki is the most popular shipping, just more people are less willing to go online and support it.

Also, just like kishimoto, I believe in order to keep Owari popular and running, Takaya is going to be forced in teasing his fanbase's shipping's much as possible, before choosing an ending, because, lets face it, both are making a living with this and have to make as much money as possible, even if it means milking fanservice's/OTP's.

And a little side note...I know that your reply wasn't directly stated towards me, and was just ment for Chiibi but...

most YuuNoa fans such as myself, don't rely on "fanfics" or "fan art" to reassure our OTP. We just re-read the manga~
RynakoJun 30, 2015 12:12 AM
Jun 30, 2015 12:46 AM

Dec 2012
@Rynako
If people aren't willing to support their ship then they don't really care. Anime trending is pretty accurate before YuuNoa was in the top 10, but that all changed once MikaYuu entered because of peoples complaints and demands. Waiting on results for today I hope they get #1 this time. Nope didn't say YuuNoa shippers needed anything to reassure their OTP. I just said the shipping doesn't only belong to them.

@Chibi
I still see more pages on twiiter, tumblr, and facebook devoted to MikaYuu. I'm searching on Google images hardly any YuuNoa. Also even though this is shounen their is indeed a huge female audience. You know you don't have to be a fujoshi to ship MikaYuu. Love has no boundaries.
Jun 30, 2015 8:28 AM

Nov 2008
Shion657 said:

@Chibi
I still see more pages on twiiter, tumblr, and facebook devoted to MikaYuu. I'm searching on Google images hardly any YuuNoa. Also even though this is shounen their is indeed a huge female audience. You know you don't have to be a fujoshi to ship MikaYuu. Love has no boundaries.

Google images won't help you much. XD Try pixv though.

Of course, MikaYuu is more popular: it's a yaoi pairing in a show that isn't yaoi and there's plenty of slash to feed its fans. XD

Jun 30, 2015 9:49 AM

Sep 2013
Yuu is supposed to get married with Shinoa. Of course.

But damn Mikaela is seriously why i watch this show. ~
Jun 30, 2015 11:35 AM

Jul 2013
[quote=Taylormomsens]Yuu is supposed to get married with Shinoa. Of course.

Is this your opinion or a spoiler?

Renaultclio101Jul 1, 2015 12:53 AM
Jul 1, 2015 12:06 AM
Jul 2010
honestly, if Mika and Yuu actually become a couple, my score for this series would go up. #yaoifangirl
Jul 1, 2015 12:18 AM
Jul 2015
Yuu x Shinoa : /

Why? CAUSE I DO NOT SUPPORT YAOI AT ALL.
Yaoi will ruin this show. Well at least for me.
Jul 1, 2015 12:19 AM

May 2012
yu and mika <3
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Jul 1, 2015 12:53 AM

Jul 2013
RemixX said:
honestly, if Mika and Yuu actually become a couple, my score for this series would go up. #yaoifangirl
Know said:
yu and mika <3

This anime isn't romance but does have very little but nothing than a hint of feeling.

The only time I mind is yaoi or males kissing is
Jul 2, 2015 7:45 AM
Jul 2015
So far, I think Mika and Yuu have the best chemistry. I mean, Shinoa is a great character and all, but the romance is so forced and it just ruins her character. No chemistry at all. Even Mitsuba and Yuu have better chemistry. Shinoa just had a crush out of nowhere. How do you go from teasing to having a crush on them like?? The moments they have are cliche and in your face.
Jul 3, 2015 10:48 AM

May 2009
H0nk4surina said:
So far, I think Mika and Yuu have the best chemistry. I mean, Shinoa is a great character and all, but the romance is so forced and it just ruins her character. No chemistry at all. Even Mitsuba and Yuu have better chemistry. Shinoa just had a crush out of nowhere. How do you go from teasing to having a crush on them like?? The moments they have are cliche and in your face.

Could you explain where do you see romance between "brothers"?
Because I see retarded blonde fuccboi obssessed over his "brother".
Shinoa is actually believable.
Jul 3, 2015 4:05 PM

Mar 2009
The_Bif said:
For one, not liking yaoi or not wanting to see a yaoi couple in your anime does not automatically make you a homophobe.

honestly, mal does a ton of acting like changing the word gay to 'yaoi' makes something less homophobic. being outraged that a gay pairing could happen and talking about how gays could ruin everything about a series for you = kinda homophobic yeah lol. 'not wanting to see a gay couple in your anime does not make you a homophobe' yeah haha no.

not going to argue about the canonicity or w.e of things. clearly the mangaka and studio are infusing things into the relationship, but whether or not it goes for that is up in the air entirely.

my ideal match up (that won't happen, esp on the latter half): mika/yuu and shinoa/mitsuba
Jul 4, 2015 11:42 AM
Jul 2015
Mikayuu💖 all the way there canon ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Jul 4, 2015 12:49 PM
Aug 2010
HikaruIzumi said:
Wow, I really hope I'll live to see the day when same-sex couples would be recognised as real couples rather than fetish material.

THIS! 100%!! I have two friends who aren't fujoshis who watched this show and still shipped MikaYuu because of how natural it was. I would have been okay with YuuNoa if they didn't have her start blushing out of nowhere for him JUST because Guren pointed out she might be in love with him. After that it just felt completely forced. And even the other two boys have more chemistry with him than Mitsuba. This show makes a point of teasing the characters about their sexuality several times, meaning that no, they probably wouldn't care if there were a few same sex couples that would form and would probably treat it as if it were completely natural. So yes, while probably most of the results are from yaoi fangirls, please don't assume it's all just fujoshi bait. (Heck I wouldn't even be surprised if Yuu ended up being ace...)
MiyanoaiJul 4, 2015 1:39 PM
Jul 4, 2015 1:38 PM
Aug 2010
And just to add, as a fan MikaYuu is both my OTP and BroTP (I don't care how they end up, I just want them together again...except dead, I don't want a Romeo and Juliet ending here). However, realistically I don't see any ship actually happening, especially with so much shipping bait happening for Yuu's entire squad (ex. How much Yoichi hugs him, Kimizuki uncharacteristic ally mothering over him, Shinoa's and Mitsu's crushes on him). I would prefer if they all stayed like a family, Mika included (which may not be so impossible with the recent chapter).
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.