Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 26, 2017 4:54 PM

"Rumors, at times, can be more severe than the truth."

"Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events, leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn't really any meaningless misfortune."
- by Fuwa Aika (Zetsuen no Tempest)

---
"Different conclusions are reached when one fact is viewed from two separate points of view. When that happens, there is no immediate way to judge which point of view is the correct one. There is no way to conclude one's own conclusion is the correct one. But for that exact reason, it is also premature to decide one's own conclusion is wrong."

"My abusive language is alchemized through 40 kg copper, 25 kg of zinc, 15 kg of nickel, 5 kg of ice that keeps me cool, and 97 kg of spite."
- by Senjougahara Hitagi (Bakemonogatari & more of the Monogatari series)

Apr 26, 2017 6:16 PM

“Fake people have image to maintain, real people just don't care.”

"You could call it a valuable experience to not experience something everyone else does."

- Hachiman Hikigaya (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)

Just to mention a couple of them, I think all of his quotes are great.

Aug 10, 2017 1:09 PM

"Ties are not forgoten , They're Severed." Chrollo Lucifer - Manga HxH.

"There's only one reason why you lost, Dio. There's just one simple answer. You really pissed me off." Jotaro Kujo - jojo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders.

and yeah also the one in my signature..
Modified by NoblesseS, Sep 29, 2017 9:35 PM
I am originally no one's ally. Therefore, I cannot possibly be a traitor.

Aug 10, 2017 2:55 PM

(insert Jojo meme here)

everything that comes out of Hachiman's mouth is refreshingly cynical

Aug 11, 2017 2:20 AM

"Martial arts, a gun, a knife, or any other obvious offensive power would only increase your ability to 'cut people off'. You would be no different from the cruel agents of revenge who delight in robbing people of a chance to reform and then tossing the majority rule loser into the abyss, all while calling it a punishment." Othinus
Modified by hazarddex, Aug 11, 2017 2:30 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

Sep 24, 12:41 AM

Here is an example:

“You must live life as long as you are still strong. Never look at your life as something insignificant.” – Natsu Dragneel

“I will always do my very best to answer the calls of everyone else no matter who they are. Even if one day, I may end up getting strangled by it all.”

Sep 24, 12:43 AM
Lelouche's "hear me world" speech from the dubbed version.

I cba to find it
It's fine if you say no chromo afterwards

Sep 24, 12:50 AM
My Favourite :
“Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive.” – Yato

Mine :
--- No Matter What Anyone Said, I'll Never Stop To Create And Find My Way ---

--- 'Cause I Trust In Everything Wich I Believe Not Anyone Believe, ---

Sep 24, 1:15 AM

"The ticket to the future is always blank" -Rem Saverem, Trigun

"Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%." -Lina Inverse, Slayers

"Look it's stupid to go and fight if you know you're gonna die. Men think it's so heroic and noble, but you gotta forget that load of bull. Once you're gone, that's it. What's so heroic and noble about being dead?" -also Lina Inverse

Lina has so many goddamn great quotes.

Sep 24, 1:45 AM
Not my Fav but it's cool
"I've long since closed my eyes, my only path is in the Darkness" sasuke

Sep 24, 1:49 AM

"I want to beat them.
Even though I'm not cool or strong, or just or beautiful, or cute or pretty. I want to beat the cool, strong, just, beautiful, cute and pretty people.
Even though I wasn't blessed with talent, even though I'm stupid and have a bad personality. Have bad grades, am misguided, and am a good for nothing. I want to beat the talented, smart, likable, over-achieving people.
I want to beat those with friends when I can't have friends.
I want to beat the people who work hard when I can't work hard.
I want to beat the victorious people when I can't win.
I want to beat the happy people when I'm miserable.
Even if I'm hated! Even if I'm despised! Even if I'm useless!
I want to prove I'm better than the main characters!" - Kumagawa Misogi from Medaka Box

Technically the anime doesn't get to this quote, but it's still my favourite anyways.

Sep 24, 1:55 AM

Holo: “The world is indeed full of malice, but there are some pitfalls one can avoid as long as one knows of them. Ignorance is a sin, after all.”

Lelouch: “What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”

Yuno: “I’m selfish, I know. But to keep you only mine, I will do everything I need to do, even if it’s illegal.”

Light: “You can’t ever win if you’re always on the defensive. To win, you have to attack!”

Rena: “There’s only one world for us, and things in it are set up so that we can find happiness in it.”

Accelerator: “It's useless! From here on, the path is only a one-way road! Just put your tail between your legs and get your ass back where you came from!”

Kurumi: “You were ready to kill another creature, yet you’re scared of being killed yourself. Don’t you think that is strange? When you point a gun at a living thing… this is what that act means.”

Gilgamesh: ”Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt?” Don’t be absurd. “Humanity” is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice.”

Lucy: “All this time, I’ve lived in hope of telling you how sorry I am, I’ve fought armies, just to have this chance, but now, there’s nothing I can say.. That’s good enough.”

Hachiman: “Fake people have image to maintain, real people just don't care.”

Sep 24, 2:23 AM

people die when they are killed
- emiya shirou
whats a signature

Sep 24, 2:43 AM

"The country? The skies? You can have them. I’m busy just protecting what’s right in front of me. I don’t know what’ll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up."
- gintoki sakata

Sep 24, 2:44 AM

"It's not Zura, it's Katsura!" - Zura

Sep 24, 2:58 AM

Gonizuka said:

During one of the episodes he said "It's not Katsura, It's Zura"
“I will always do my very best to answer the calls of everyone else no matter who they are. Even if one day, I may end up getting strangled by it all.”

Sep 24, 3:17 AM

Otaku__Girl said:
Gonizuka said:

hahah yees, it was only a matter of time

Sep 24, 3:19 AM
Nah. I can't with the inspirational quotes up here. XD Mine's hilarious.

"Sometime last night...

I was all alone in my room...

When suddenly, outta nowhere...

The smell of a fart that wasn't mine wafted into my nose".

From Azumanga Daioh. Osaka <3

Sep 24, 3:31 AM

"The night is just darkest before the dawn.
But keep your eyes open.
If you avert your eyes from the dark,
you'll be blind to the rays of the new day.
So keep your eyes open, no matter how dark the night may be"
- Sakata Gintoki -

That quote inspired me a lot.

Sep 24, 3:35 AM

"Remove.. core.. protection" - Eugeo

Sep 24, 3:38 AM

A lot, I remember that "Time waits for no one" from The Girl who leapt through the time.

That quote from Natsume tho. <3

Sep 24, 3:46 AM

I appreciate a good script but I always found looking or keeping quotes kind of a juvenile preoccupation. More often than not those that people find inspiring sound either trite or cringe-worthy to me.

Sep 24, 6:56 AM

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone... a logical mind isn't needed, right?" - Shinichi Kudo

"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it’s more real than the real thing." - Deishuu Kaiki

"When things go south, it's okay to run away!" - Reigen Arataka

Sep 24, 7:02 AM
"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No... It’s when they're forgotten!" - Dr Hiluluk

And Ive not even watched/read one piece

Sep 24, 7:16 AM
My favourite quote is:

"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No... It’s when they're forgotten!" - Dr Hiluluk, One Piece

Sep 24, 7:19 AM

Otaku__Girl said:
Gonizuka said:

Hands down, most epic scene of Gintama. I got the goose bumps when he said that.

Sep 24, 7:21 AM

"Shogun Kayo !!!" - Sakata Gintoki .

Sep 24, 7:24 AM

I hate everyone - ikari shinji
Your resistence only makes my penis harder - stallion
Boobs that don't shake aren't boobs at all - hakaze's cousin

I'm more of a funy/random quotes guy rather than a serious quotes one.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Pages (49) « First ... « 47 48 [49]