Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 31, 2007 4:49 PM
Taktik said:
"Is it that fun to watch a group of incompetents win?" - Sousuke, FMP Fumoffu

lol!! i remember that i was LMFAO soo much what episode is that in?

Dec 31, 2007 5:07 PM
"niipah~ " Furude Rika =3

Dec 31, 2007 5:22 PM

-AtaraxiA- said:
Lol I have like a 40-page list on Word of my favorite anime quotes.

I DO TOO!!! OMG!!

A few faves:

"…Out of all the people in the world, you were the one that I found." – Hayate, Pretear

"If you have the power to do something, why not put it to good use?" – Mu LaFlaga, Gundam Seed

"Kaji, I'm a boy." – Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

"…Maybe the truth was that I wanted someone to tell me what the truth was." – Asuka Tachibana, S-CRY-ED

"…She wears a shard of the Shikon Jewel and they're – I mean it's – huge." – Miroku, InuYasha

"Undue concern for women is what leads to contempt for them." – Prime Minister Kayabuki, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig

"…Life is suffering…but still, we find reasons to keep living." – Osa, Princess Mononoke

"…When you have the power to do something, it's hard not to try." – Shou Tucker, FullMetal Alchemist

"I don't believe in anyone but me and what I can do." – Mugen, Samurai Champloo

"Now listen – my name is Naota. Don't ever call me Ta-kun again!" – Naota Nandaba, FLCL

"But I can't do this! How am I supposed to lead our troops in fending off a major siege? I'm just a freaking lieutenant!" – Havoc, FullMetal Alchemist

“Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It’s not something that’s given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and prepare yourself for what’s to come…” – Charles Beams, Eureka Seven

“You must be smart, ‘cause this seems really stupid to me.” – Yasutora “Chad” Sato, Bleach

“…Before a person’s inherent talents can blossom one has to overcome a whole slew of obstacles…” – Chief Aramaki, Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society

“…just because you can’t do something well at first doesn’t mean you’re not cut out for it. Have a little faith in yourself.” - Sasame, Pretear

Dec 31, 2007 5:31 PM

"who is it? If you are offering newspapers, I decline. Or... some girl who suddenly says this is her house, I decline" - Kamishiro Maiku (Onegai twins) episode 1

Dec 31, 2007 10:15 PM

"he will be able to save sasuke from the dark, 'cox naruto, himself was the one who shone the light on the darkness that covers me up." -hyuuga neji (naruto)

"because you are my first friend aside from watari." -L (death note)

Dec 31, 2007 10:41 PM

"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Dont hesitate to call. " Vash The Stampede, Trigun

"Mada mada dane" Ryoma Echizen, Prince of Tennis

And my favorite quote is too long according to the rules.

Jan 1, 2008 2:58 AM

"10 million dollar? how many apples can you buy with that?" - Ryukku, Death Note

Jan 1, 2008 3:21 AM

Sagura - "My Military Skills are much surpassed than yours so I suggest you leave before you get a gun in your face moron"

Sagura - "Could you translate to his Speech please"

Atsunobu - "Certaintly, I am much stronger than you so get lost...Biatch"

-Full Metal Panic Fumoffu

Jan 1, 2008 9:25 AM

Don't Believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you - gurren lagann
Time waits for no one - Toki wo kakeru shoujo
it's called a miracle becuz it never happens - Shiori: Kanon2006 (cried with this quote though)

Jan 1, 2008 10:20 AM

Haruhi Suzumiya: "From East Middle School. Haruhi Suzumiya. I have no interest in ordinary humans.
If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here come join me. That is all!"

Jan 1, 2008 11:53 AM

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAANND! - vegeta

Jan 1, 2008 11:56 AM
The fucking balls are fucking inert! FUCK, GOHAN! - Piccolo

Hey, no one said what kind of anime quote it had to be ;D

Jan 2, 2008 3:18 AM

"I saw the light of hope in your lonely eyes, the way you can't be completely despaired, the beautiful light that desires hope." - Ishida Uryuu, Bleach

"You won't know the meaning of life until u climb a tree." - Zaraki Kenpachi, Bleach

"People will do things even though they know it won't help the situation. Even though it wastes their energy, I know people will do it until they are satisfied." - Kuroud, Bleach

Jan 2, 2008 5:10 PM
"I'm a male!" - Makoto (Minami-ke)

Jan 2, 2008 8:04 PM

"There is happiness for those who accept their fate. There is glory for those who defy their fate." - Edel in Princess Tutu

Jan 3, 2008 5:50 AM

"Thats because.....I'm Kira." ~Yagami Light from Death Note
I dont actually have a favourite quote but this one really gave me chills. (in a good way)

Jan 4, 2008 5:27 AM
Mada Mada Dane... - The Prince of Tennis (Tennis no Ouji-sama)

Jan 4, 2008 11:14 AM

"Your voice is annoying." Ban Mido from the Getbackers dub.
I find it ironic since the person he said it to voice sucked.

Jan 4, 2008 11:22 AM

I hate school, guns don't work.-Issei Tsubaki and Sousuke Sagara- full metal panic? Fumoffu XD!!!

Jan 4, 2008 4:20 PM

'Therefore, those people who say they can't jack off to anime must have something wrong with their brians! Otherwise they're just trying to act cool!' - Madarame, Genshiken

'Do not believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!' Kamina, Gurren-Lagann

Jan 4, 2008 5:20 PM

"Orokana Omaetachi kara, Setora no teni tori modosu tame. Sei wo Uketa. Haha no tame ni!"
"To take that planet back from you, fools and give it back to Cetra. For that I was born. For Mother's sake!"

.... Last Order, Sephiroth XD

"Don't ask for it. Go out and win it. Do that and you will be rewarded."
-Adrock Thruston, Eureka 7

"Which one? Is it because you have a promise, or is it because it's impossible? The two are quite different."
-Seta Noryiasu, Love Hina (anime)

Also, what I remembered from FMP:Fumoffu was that scene where thugs kidnap Chidori... One of them starts elaborating on MP or SMG that Sagara shot at him... That + the animation that was shown during that elaborate = priceless.

Also just had to enter this one.
"Suzaku, My hands have long since been stained. Even so, it's fine if you come forth to challenge me. I'll entertain you. It's because we are friends. <breaks into laugh> "
XD Lelouch Lamperouge vel Lelouch vi Britannia vel Lelouch "The Black Prince" Zero

-=Real, 100% Lelouch Lamperouge Zealot=-

Jan 5, 2008 2:51 AM

"Nell's a sewious maso-kiss, so it's no fun unless I cry a lil!" Bleach

Jan 5, 2008 12:49 PM

Kakashi from Naruto - "A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced..." x_x

Jan 5, 2008 2:29 PM
"Art is a blast!"
Deidara from Naruto, my fav Akatsuki member :D

Jan 5, 2008 4:59 PM

Takano: It was her last wish... what do you think i should do, Satoko-chan? Should we have our quiz? Broccoli or cauliflower, which one is green?
Satoko: Cauli... Broccoli.
Takano: Correct.
(Higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai)

Lelouche: Shoot me, fire Suzaku, I could order you to do anything.
Euphemia: You're such a jokester.
Lelouche: I'm serious. Even if I were to say "kill all the Japanese," you would have no choice and would-
Euphemia: No! No, I... I don't want to kill!
(Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion)

Jan 5, 2008 7:02 PM

You only think you understand. People cannot perfectly understand each other. They can't even understand themselves. Understanding a hundred percent of anything is impossible. So, people endeavour to attempt to learn about themselves and others. That's what makes life interesting form Kaji Ryouji of evangelion

Jan 5, 2008 7:15 PM

"BISON!!!!..i'll rip your FUCKING heart out you filth bastard!"

Jan 5, 2008 8:26 PM

"Love is such a mysterious thing. Before going out with him, I never knew he existed. And now, his each and every move brings me such joy and sorrow. Every time I think of him, my heart feels so tight that it's painful..."

-Akane, Mai-Otome

Jan 5, 2008 8:36 PM

"I'll be your handkerchief."
"How nice, a handkerchief made of the sun." (Himeko and Chikane, Kannazuki no Miko)

LOL Not a quote that I like, but it's so corny that it makes me laugh.

Jan 5, 2008 8:38 PM

"Here we go into battle, butt-freaking NAKED! What's wrong with this picture?"
Nene (Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040) No, it's not a hentai.

Jan 6, 2008 8:43 AM
"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite." - Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost In The Shell

"Don't screw with us punk, Section 9 practically invented dirty tricks and information warfare." - Ishikawa, Ghost In The Shell Stand-Alone Complex: 2nd Gig

Jan 6, 2008 9:44 AM
"How I love that smell. You're dying, aren't you?" -Hikari

*Hikari's pet bellcricket dies, but she doesn't understand.*
"There's nothing we can do. He was a living creature, and eventually..."- Takeru
"So...this is death?" -Hikari

"There's no need to cry, is there? After all, you're going to cause a lot more death before you're done." -Hikari

"Our role is to bring stagnant worlds to a fiery end. All we have to do to destroy this ugly world is simply wish for it." -Hikari

All from Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai, 'cos it's epic like that.

Jan 6, 2008 10:15 PM

"no ganpa it not enough" -DBZ coolerer movie 1 best worst engrish dubs EVAR!!!-

Jan 6, 2008 10:33 PM

"I am gundam." -Setsuna, Gundam 00

"You don't deserve to know my name!" -Rom Stol, Machine Robo

"Oh my god!!!" -Chibodee Crocket, G Gundam

"Gemu giru gan go gufo... VITAS!!!!!!" -Guy Shishioh, GaoGaiGar -THE FINAL-

"YOU GET TO BURNING!!!!" -Jun Aoi, Kidou Senkan Nadesico

"NO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!" -Himeko, Kannazuki no Miko
"I love you, Himeko..." -Chikane
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" -Himeko
(raep occurs)

"Asuka! Wake up! ASUKA!!!" -Shinji, Shin Seki Evangelion
"(in a coma)" -Asuka
"(masturbates)" -Shinji

It's a pretty long list, I know that, but I thought these were some of the greatest(or funniest) moments in these series.

Jan 7, 2008 11:18 AM
llxwarbirdxll said:
"Asuka! Wake up! ASUKA!!!" -Shinji, Shin Seki Evangelion
"(in a coma)" -Asuka
"(masturbates)" -Shinji

o.0 omg

Jan 7, 2008 3:10 PM

Earth turns on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can - Hohenheim of Light (Full metal Alchemist)

Jan 8, 2008 4:47 PM

" there here, the demons are here"

"fuckin 'A' run for it"

*runs up stairs, pulls out shotgun, turns around*

"suck ooooooooooooooooooooon this"

-devilman, dubbed english-

Jan 8, 2008 5:46 PM

"Servant woman! Bring me a drying cloth at once!" Vegeta to Bulma.

"Why do you keep looking over here? Haven't you seen a pink shirt before? If you like it that much, you can have it." The Man again :D

The guy is a legend!

Jan 8, 2008 6:48 PM

Y'know, I'm really surprised I haven't seen any Bobobo or One Piece in here yet... if you're looking for memorable, hilarious, ridiculous quotes, there are no better sources. Except maybe Yakitate!! Japan. Like so.

"The sons of distinguished circus families can clone themselves these days? I didn't know that..." -Kanmuri Shigeru
"It's common sense!" -Matushiro Ken

Jan 8, 2008 7:18 PM

"Who the hell do you think I am?!?!?!" -Kamina, TTGL

Jan 8, 2008 7:33 PM

“Not having to eat and the joy of eating are separate things, ya know. When you’re eating, you don’t have to think about other stuff.”
-Helen (I think it's Helen?) to Deneve from Claymore

No wonder the food in my apartment disappears when I'm stressed out, haha. :)

Jan 9, 2008 1:29 AM

"smell that ray? thats the smell o death"

RAOW the conquerer fist of the north star

Jan 9, 2008 5:41 AM

'Just as planned' - Light, xD

Jan 11, 2008 8:37 AM

"Jump BlackMan Jump!!" -Alfred from Protectors of Universe

This is an awsomly bad quote fom a awsomly bad anime.

Jan 11, 2008 8:59 AM

"Does eloping taste good?" -Kaolla Suu (Love Hina)

Jan 11, 2008 3:49 PM

"Sanae I can't three fingers in after all"
"But I can get two fingers in, right up to the second joint
"Hang in there, the first time always hurts" - Green Green

One great misunderstanding

Jan 11, 2008 11:02 PM

From: Takemoto's final monologue (Did this from memory, so not sure if it's totally correct, but you get the general drift) from Honey and Clover.

Note: These are two separate quotes and monologues merged into one. They were separated by an ED

考えた、ずっと考えていたんだ。実れなかった恋に意味はあるのかって。消えてしまう物は、はじめからなかったものと同じなのかって。意味はある。あったんだ、ここに。ハグちゃん、君を好きになって…よかった。
時が過ぎて、何もかも思い出になる日はきっと来る。でも、僕がいて、君がいて、みんながいて、たった一つ物を探した。あの奇跡のような日々は、いつまでも、甘い痛みとともに、胸の中の、遠い場所で、ずっと、なつかしく、回り続けるんだ。

"Kangaeta. Zutto Kangaeteitanda. Minorenakatta koi ni, imi wa aru no katte, kieteshimau mono wa, hajime kara nakatta mono to onaji nano katte, imi wa aru. Attandayo. Koko ni. Hagu-chan, kimi wo suki ni natte... yokatta.
Toki ga sugite, nanimo kamo omoide ni naru hi wa kitto kuru. Demo... Boku ga ite, kimi ga ite, minna ga ite, tatta hitotsu mono wo sagashita. Ano kiseki no you na hibi wa itsumademo amai itami to tomo ni, mune no naka no, tooi basho de, zutto... natsukashiku... mawari tsudzukerunda."

"I've thought about it... Always pondered: Whether in a love that failed to blossom, is there meaning? Are things that eventually disappear and fade away the same as something that was never there in the beginning? However... there is a meaning. It's there. Right here... Hagu-chan, I'm glad that I fell in love with you.
Although time will pass and the day when everything will become a mere memory will come, I was there, you were there, everyone was there, looking for only one single thing. Those miraculous days, no matter when, will always feel sweet and painful at the same time. It will remain in that distant place in my heart. Always feeling nostalgic, always turning"

Jan 12, 2008 8:38 AM
"And so it all begins. This boy's name is Yusuke. He's 14 years old and is supposed to be the hero of the story... but oddly enough, he's dead." - Narrator, Yu Yu Hakusho

"Cut off a wolf's head and it still has the power to bite." - Eboshi-sama, Princess Mononoke

"It may be an immoral peace - maybe an unjust peace. But an unjust peace is still better than a just war." - Goto, Patlabor The Movie 2

Jan 19, 2008 9:07 PM
"I'll take a potato chip...AND EAT IT." -Light (english dub)

Jan 19, 2008 9:53 PM

"When do people die?
Is it when they get shot through the heart? No.
Is it when they get an incurable disease? No.
Is it when they drink the soup of a poisonous mushroom given to them by their best friend? Hell No!
People die... when they are forgotten."

- Dr. Hiluluk

It's from One Piece, I was crying like a little girl getting raped during this scene. The most I've ever been touched by anything. The scene was just really well done.

Pages (49) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »