Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2006 7:47 AM
Jun 2006
Ok so now what? interesting nonetheless

Dec 26, 2006 4:55 PM

Nov 2004
Yeah, I forgot to make a thread on this when I saw it. Uhh... the battle between Kanna and Youjirou was pretty interesting. Nakaiya is dead... I wonder how the troupe will be involved in the story now (unless somehow owning the head makes your immortal). Next episode preview seems to mention Okita Souji (from the Shinsengumi).
Feb 3, 2009 10:21 PM

Nov 2008
Kanna seemed to be disturbed whe he saw at Kakunojo. Did she remembered him of someone else?
Feb 20, 2010 7:56 AM

Aug 2009
Yay! A good and long Gun vs Sword action take. When Sunrise takes it seriously to show an action scene, there comes quality. (Same at GinTama and at Mai Otome HiME, sometimes)
But I laughed on how the sorcerer was dead. Sword Kick! X-D

Rokuro-san, or anyone who askes the same: look again at Kanna's clock picture. That kind of geisha. Compare her face with Kakunojo's.
Aug 18, 2010 1:39 PM

Dec 2008
I was about to drop this show. So, glad I hung in there. This was a really good episode.
Mar 24, 2011 3:55 PM

Jun 2009
I laughed a lot.
Can anyone beat off bullets a sword? To evade from bullets?
Yee. Akizuki obligatory must be shot.
I don't like "invincible" heroes. Akizuki irritate me...
But now I like Kanna xD
Dec 2, 2011 9:03 PM

Dec 2010
TitanioVerde said:
Yay! A good and long Gun vs Sword action take. When Sunrise takes it seriously to show an action scene, there comes quality. (Same at GinTama and at Mai Otome HiME, sometimes)
But I laughed on how the sorcerer was dead. Sword Kick! X-D

Rokuro-san, or anyone who askes the same: look again at Kanna's clock picture. That kind of geisha. Compare her face with Kakunojo's.

I friggin felt connection between Kanna and Kakunojo even before this episode and now I'm sure of it!
Anyway, I really liked the long gunXkatana battle, it was just what I wanted. If you asked me before this episode how the fight would end I'd say that Akizuki wins, but now I can say that Kanna is pretty much even with him! And now what's the gonna happen to the head... I can't think of what Soutetsu will do with it.
Jan 8, 2014 6:57 PM

Nov 2011
Lol, a gun vs a sword fight? I know where this one is going.
Jul 16, 2014 9:35 AM
Mar 2012
So this Eejanaika movement was basically a flashmob, right? "youth groups organized mass dancing including cross-dressing, wearing costumes, or not wearing clothes at all." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eejanaika) - jupp, sounds like a flashmob to me.
Jul 16, 2023 5:17 PM

Aug 2017
Well it seems this episode conclude the head chapter, at least for now, I believe Akizuki will look for a new item because the series synopsis said supernatural ITEMS,
That gun x sword fight was really cool and well calculated, they're even for now, also That bodyguard see someone familiar in Yuyama, I wonder if that's his mother in the clock's picture,
Nakaiya is dead, or so it seems, he died once and lived afterwards so I doubt he will stay dead now, he didn't resist or try to escape so there must be some trick,
The playwright got hold of the head and sealed it away, I wonder what's his motive, and also what's the troupe gonna do now, they fulfilled their revenge and they don't have someone to write their plays, the next episode is gonna be really interesting.

More topics from this board

» Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 6 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 12, 2006

10 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 26 Discussion

VK11 - Mar 15, 2008

18 by datshiicray »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 25 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Nov 7, 2010

5 by Dekom »»
Aug 3, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 24 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Nov 7, 2010

4 by Dekom »»
Aug 2, 2023 5:15 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 23 Discussion

TitanioVerde - Feb 27, 2010

7 by Dekom »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.