Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 3, 2015 12:22 AM

Apr 2015
So yeah. jewelpet do use the toilet. seems weird that airi and her brother doesn't know that their house contains a secret room. I'm not so sure this episode focus on what character. Airi maybe consider she had more screen time and i liked that sakutaro had more speech. He's one of my favourite male character.

The ending animation was different yet again but instead of showing episode 5, it showed episode 1 to 5. Presumably around episode 8 or so, a permanent ending animation will debut.

Next episode is yet again, a haunted house episode and MY MELODY WILL APPEAR ON NEXT EPISODE TOO.(not that i'm fan of my melody but its nice to see a crossover/collab/reference again besides the movie)

I noticed that larimar didn't drink milk tea in this episode and when airi's pendant glows, it didn't automatically move to a certain jewelpets like before, probably because all 4 can transform.

At the end of the episode, ruby still didn't return to normal, but the preview of the next episode showed that she return to normal. So much for continuity.

Oh ya, when will they show the rest of the jewelpets?
Eluko-chanMay 3, 2015 2:46 AM

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.