Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
May 5, 2015 3:52 AM

Feb 2014
Best episode yet, that was intense and full of feels.
May 5, 2015 12:54 PM

Nov 2011
Marcia somehow reminds me of the MeMeMe Girl. o_o
May 5, 2015 4:55 PM

Jun 2013
This entire episode broke my heart and then they gave us that goddamn cliffhanger
May 5, 2015 6:06 PM

Apr 2012
The previous episodes were okay to me, but this one was way better, totally enjoyed it.

Agreed that it's strange Souta slipped past the Security team though
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 5, 2015 7:32 PM

Dec 2012
Kotori_Sonoda said:
The previous episodes were okay to me, but this one was way better, totally enjoyed it.

Maybe Souta is working with the black market retriever?
I like anime.
May 5, 2015 11:38 PM

Feb 2012
Tsukasa should be fired. That hesitation nearly cost that kid's life. How many times must he be told that after they expire the Giftias lose their memories and personality?

When he held his hand out I was hoping she'd rip it off or at least break it ( since the show's not afraid to show ankles being crushed ). Kid does not belong in this line of work.

Also I feel like the cliffhanger was just a tease. Isla is fine. That board at the end was just to indicate that she's out getting repaired or something. They're not going to kill her off this early since we know shooting that weapon pretty much ends Giftias.
May 6, 2015 4:43 AM

Jan 2013
HybridMBL said:
Plastic Memories turned into Psycho Pass
lmao xD
Kotori_Sonoda said:
I was wondering about that also. I guess for the sake of drama purposes.

Damn this week and its many cliffhangars!
May 6, 2015 11:46 AM
May 2015
Ctsu said:
lol at all the people trying to make excuses for this shit show.

Dunno, if we wanted to be all pretentious about people enjoying shit shows, there are far better targets than a show that has a few issues but could go somewhere and is created by someone who could easily take it somewhere. :p
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
May 6, 2015 4:05 PM

Jun 2014
Ctsu said:

Making excuse when they used logic and reasoning? Are you serious?
May 7, 2015 6:48 AM
May 2015
Thai777 said:
Ctsu said:

Making excuse when they used logic and reasoning? Are you serious?

I think people are over egging this shows flaws a bit and expecting to be spoon fed as opposed to just using their imaginations a little.

I just want to make a comment on the Souta thing though. I don't get why people are so hung up about it, it didn't really bother me. Sure it's basically a plot device but it isn't a completely unrealistic and impossible one. Shit like that actually happens in real life and children can demonstrate ingenuity as to be frightening. Maybe its a little bit of "reality is so unrealistic" at work?

I mean, if the Buckingham Palace incident happened in fiction, people would probably be saying similar stuff to what they are about this. But it happened.

Just for those totally unaware, a nutjob walked into the grounds of Buckingham Palace, entered through a window that was ajar. He then wandered around the palace, set off security (which was ignored because the place is totally secure so it must have been a glitch). After wandering around the place and exploring for some time, he walked straight into the Queens bedroom, where she was asleep and sat on the end of her bed. They ended up having a chat for god knows how long, while she was discreetly hitting her emergency buzzer which was eventually responded to by a porter.

Completely improbable stuff is stuff that happens, because people can be ingenious and those who are supposed to prevent crap happening aren't perfect and make mistakes.

An 8 year old kid following the Terminal Services group, who he knew would be after her and slipping past security shouldn't be beyond anyones suspension of disbelief. Sure, it may have been nice if they showed us how we followed them and got in, but it certainly shouldn't be necessary in order to believe that it could have happened.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
May 7, 2015 7:25 AM

Jan 2015
Fizix said:
Completely improbable stuff is stuff that happens, because people can be ingenious and those who are supposed to prevent crap happening aren't perfect and make mistakes.

An 8 year old kid following the Terminal Services group, who he knew would be after her and slipping past security shouldn't be beyond anyones suspension of disbelief. Sure, it may have been nice if they showed us how we followed them and got in, but it certainly shouldn't be necessary in order to believe that it could have happened.

Like you said, these recent events are highly improbable stuff. Watching too many unlikely events unfold is very irksome. A show's premise is allowed to be as ridiculous and as unlikely as the author wishes (it can involve mass murders, magic, aliens, timetravel, etc) so as long as the subsequent events follow from it organically. But if the story doesn't seem to flow logically, our suspension of disbelief is weakened. Demanding for an explanation is thus reasonable
May 7, 2015 7:42 AM

Oct 2013
yeah I agree a few of the things that happened in this episode were kind of... unrealistic; I was thinking that during the episode myself. It didn't bother me much, but I can see why it'd irk others.

That cliffhanger man, dang. What the hell was Isla thinking?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 7, 2015 8:13 AM

May 2010
Kazuki hurting her leg made me feel so bad. That scene was pretty damn intense. Later, how she acted with her hurt leg, she is pretty cool. Probably my fav character atm.

... How come they caught up with Marcia so fast? Made no sense. It's like they knew she was going to be where they were heading.

This episode is probably my least fav so far. At this point, I am like, "why just not kill Marcia. She is going to die either way." I know it' would be bad and all, but hey it's not like all are attached to her. Tsukasa should have kept Souta out of it and lied that they already erased Marcia's memories. But I guess, since he's a good guy so the guilt would be too much for him. Isla was useless this episode, too. They better have a reason for that.
May 7, 2015 9:22 AM

May 2014
That last sec of the ep. make me wonder if something happened to Isla. Hmm, her name where the only one without a white dot. :/

May 7, 2015 9:53 AM
May 2015
mangalicker94 said:
That last sec of the ep. make me wonder if something happened to Isla. Hmm, her name where the only one without a white dot. :/

I do believe episode 6 is titled "The Two Return". So shes OK, thats probably due to her leg injury.
May 7, 2015 1:52 PM
Jan 2013
I didn't believe anything happened to Isla, but while browsing the MAL page of Plastic Memories, I realized something.

The title of episode one was "The First Partner".

Now it may not mean anything, and I still get the feeling that Isla is too important of a character to disappear this soon. But doesn't that sort of imply that she won't be his only partner?
May 7, 2015 11:31 PM

Jun 2011
Why Giftias cant have GPS? Because it goes against the "Android Protection Laws"?
But even we humans walk with GPS...

Why Giftias (rented for domestic public) has super strength? To force the plot to have a "drama", huh?
"Oh, we have to recover it, otherwise it'll turn into a super strong deadly machine because their limiters had been disabled!"
To begin with, everything would be resolved if they didn't fucking give super strength to an android whose job is to baby-sit.

I won't comment on how the boy found the place where everyone was, or how he entered it while sealed by the "bad guys".
But how the protagonist and Isla went (limping) where Marcia went (flying) before everyone else?
Maybe they called her and asked for information. That's the only possibility hah

Why the gun that shoots a virus that corrupts operating systems shot a FUCKING MEGA BLIDING LASER?
And finally, why Isla threw herself in front of the DEADLY LASER OF DEATH?!
Surely she mistook it with the headlight of a car and wanted to commit suicide.

Watefuck?!
May 8, 2015 12:55 AM

Nov 2013
The scene when she was close to get Tsukasa's hand and her eyes turn red for an instant WOOOOW!
I didnt quit get the ending scene with the list of names....was somenthing missing?
Lab Member 004
May 8, 2015 4:06 AM
Jan 2013
kelpiechan said:
The scene when she was close to get Tsukasa's hand and her eyes turn red for an instant WOOOOW!
I didnt quit get the ending scene with the list of names....was somenthing missing?

There was nothing next to Isla's name, implying that she didn't report in at the end of the day. This was most likely because she was injured and needed maintenance, but could also mean that she was shot by Tsukasa and had her software destroyed.
May 8, 2015 1:48 PM

Nov 2009
Well, this episode just ruined the series for me.
Fear is the mind killer.
May 8, 2015 3:14 PM

Jan 2012
This just keeps getting better and better.
May 8, 2015 10:52 PM

Dec 2013
Fizix said:
mangalicker94 said:

I do believe episode 6 is titled "The Two Return". So shes OK, thats probably due to her leg injury.

Wanna bet that because of her leg injury, she stumbled and couldn't get to the shot in time? Then she threw her weapon which caught the beam and it whacked into Marcia? Very cliche, but in a show like this when kids can stalk a bunch of characters in a car and can ninja into a heavily quarantined area, nothing is impossible, eh?

Souta being on site was terribly illogical, even the rest of the characters were surprised he was there. If he lived anywhere near the place, they would have found someone to make sure he was at home and nowhere near the site.

The back-story for what happened three years ago was interesting to see. It was exactly what I expected, so no surprises there.

I also don't get the logic of how nobody else besides Isla and Tsukasa have arrived at the roof yet? Isla was injured, Tsukasa was dragging her around, and the other bots all have their limiters unlocked. Why did they not just pick up their partners and JUMP to the roof? They'd have all made it there WAY before Tsukasa and Isla would have. And don't tell me they didn't know where they were, they were just reporting it before Tsukasa started dragging Isla along.

As for the "leave it till the last moment" argument. I highly doubt being human has anything to do with waiting till the "last moment" before recycling the Giftia. Sure you might do that for your sick and dying dog, but then again your dog wouldn't go full Zombie after he died and start attacking you, now would he? What the makers of the Giftia's should have done was to lie to the public about the lifespan, by say two weeks, to set up a buffer just in case something like this happens. If you're talking about humanity and being humanly responsible, you don't leave it till the last moment to recapture a potential threat to other human lives, you set up fail-safes just so this kind of shit doesn't happen. THAT is the "human" thing to do.

For once, I'm kinda glad that life got in the way. Means I only have to wait a day or so just to see the aftermath of this stuff.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 9, 2015 2:52 AM

May 2010
singleturbo said:
What was the point of the cast searching the streets for this lady? She was "stolen" she's not a lost kid. Yet they are looking around out in the open like her and that hilariously bad villain would be out shopping or something. "We can't find her" well no **** Sherlock.
They were going around asking people if they'd seen her anywhere and searching for other clues which could lead to finding her, not playing "I spy". Obviously, since they know Marcia was out on a shopping trip, there will be people who saw her. They can get when she was last seen and other suspicious going-ons people saw.

Epicenter said:
Yeah I don't get why the R security guys don't have the same weapons as the normal team, if said R security team eventually can have authority to retrieve them. Making the other team use regular guns with bullets seem stupid to me if there are weapons to just deactivate them.
We don't know when the software destruction program was made. It could've been after the incident with Michiru's father, in which case, the weapon wouldn't have existed. Maybe that's why Kazuki didn't show any signs of possessing the software destruction gun during that scene? The wanderer incident is also very rare (3 years since the last), and they said only spotters were allowed to use it.

L-Ryoshi said:
Isla was injured, Tsukasa was dragging her around, and the other bots all have their limiters unlocked.
I don't think the other bots got their limiters removed. When did you see this happen?
May 9, 2015 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
Fuuuuuuck.....major cliffhanger!!!!!
It's so sad to see giftias turned into wanderers. What happened to Michiru's father and now Marcia, in front of "their" kids is just heart breaking. I wish this show wouldn't be so short so they could explore a litle bit more some aspects of the history and get some great character developing. I hope everything's fine with Isla. It wouldn't really make any sense killing her now since she's doomed anyway.
May 9, 2015 8:24 AM

Jul 2008
The cliffhanger really got my attention, don't know about Marcia but hope Isla is ok.
May 10, 2015 9:03 PM

Nov 2012
Limiters op

What, that ending. What. What. What?! What?

Oh, and that scene when Kazuki got her foot crushed, ouch. To be honest, animes need to include scenes like this more. It just adds so much realism in this, fun, anime world. It hurts. Good OST and voice acting too.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
May 11, 2015 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
Thai777 said:
Taurus_Silv3r said:
That episode had many flaws and one of the major ones was, how did Souta get there? Seriously, how?! The R.Security surely wouldn't have allowed him, a kid, get into a crime zone now could they? *sigh* Oh wait....those morons did..I believe it could have been ALOT better if Marcia had moved straight to Souta's house after dealing with that black market guy. Then Souta could have called Tsukasa and asked about Marcia's status when suddenly, Marcia kicks in and the call drops. Tsukasa then, alongside Isla, could have made his way to Souta's residence and then that strangling and that blind shooting scene could have taken place. If the plot could have been deviced like that, I'm sure the nonsensical parts could have been proven logical and more effective. A poor plot related mistake there. Overall, the episode was satisfying. I was looking forward to learn more about those 'wanderers'. And ...yeah Isla did get shot and now is either dead or has lost her memories. Either way, she's not in the department as that 'attendance board' clearly described that. I wonder how they'll take it from here. Will they create a new Isla? Or will her life time expand due that shot and the others help her recover? Seriously, by now the series is completely unpredictable.

Yes it is a flaw that souta came here. But your idea still doesn't work, you should know that wanderers lose their memories, so how and why would she go to souta house? She doesn't even know him anymore how would she even get there?

What you said is very true, however, didn't you see her reaction when she saw souta? Yeah, her love for souta turned into great hatred. By now, I think it would be safe to assume that wanderers are able to attain certain aspects of their memories. However, those certain parts of memories may turn to negative emotions for those involved in it.
May 11, 2015 11:29 AM
Jul 2013
Soundtracks OST from Plastic memory!!- https://youtu.be/2bSZg3Stb0k
May 12, 2015 6:11 PM

May 2013
HybridMBL said:
Plastic Memories turned into Psycho Pass

I couldn't have agreed more.

The search for Marcia is on! Hmm, dat flashback tho.
Oh shit, Marcia's a Wanderer now! Silly Souta, why the heck are you even there?
Freakin' cliffhanger. Although, I don't think it's anything serious.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 12, 2015 11:46 PM

Aug 2013
Red_Tuesday said:
That was... bad. Full of ass pulls (why the fuck would Souta go there? HOW did he get there? Why did the black market retriever just leave Souta to give a witness statement about him coming there? Why did the girl go into walker mode like 18 hours before the retrieval time? WHY would they set retrieval time for Giftias RIGHT AT THE END of their sanity, and not leave a buffer zone of at least a week?)

You're literally making shit up to pretend to be butthurt.

Obviously they didn't find her before 1:00. That's why she was a wanderer.

The retrieval time for giftias is not at the very end of their life span. They do normally pick them up days ahead of time so the giftia can say goodbye with all of its memories intact.

If you're going to try to be mad, at least don't make shit up.

---------------

Anyyyyyyywayyy. Am I the only one who cant stand Isla? She has a terrible personality. She's incredibly selfish. Always has to have her way, she can never sit on the sidelines because she has to constantly feel useful. Meanwhile literally all she does is fuck everything up. She would actually be MORE useful on the sidelines. Plus all of the characters tip toe around her and treat her like glass because she doesn't have much time left. Plz. Michiru is by far the most goddamn annoying character in this show, and I'd rather have a thousand of her than another Isla.
May 13, 2015 2:27 PM
Mar 2014
Red_Tuesday said:
That was... bad. Full of ass pulls (why the fuck would Souta go there? HOW did he get there? Why did the black market retriever just leave Souta to give a witness statement about him coming there? Why did the girl go into walker mode like 18 hours before the retrieval time? WHY would they set retrieval time for Giftias RIGHT AT THE END of their sanity, and not leave a buffer zone of at least a week?)

And the path this story took with the consequence of Giftia sentience is a bit cheesy, was hoping for something more well-developed.

This episode cost Plastic Memories 2 points. Cheap, lazy, trite.

And I bet Isla just took that bullet at the end. I see it now "oh we accidentally grazed Isla with a memory erasing bullet, it wasn't a clean enough hit to destroy ALL her memories so we just conveniently extended her life span and got rid of some not very important memories"

Aside from how Souta got there, I have to disagree - most of it was explained. They obviously do have a buffer but wanted to give Souta as much time with Marcia as possible, and he got there because he wanted to see Marcia again. I'm not sure about why she apparently lost her memory early, but I suppose it's a progress rather than something that just instantly changes from one moment to another.
May 13, 2015 11:48 PM
Jun 2013
novaspire said:
God so many people are flipping their lid about "plot holes" if they had any basis of human sympathy things start to make sense. Firstly the time limit. Instead of thinking of giftias as toys or pets due to your own bias, imagine them as human, like the majority of people in this world. If you were given a choice to kill off your best friend or family a week early for "convenience" would you do it? No of course not. You'd wait until the last possible second, like anybody with a heart would. So no, waiting until theres no time left isn't a plothole its human decency.

Souta leaving his house and finding his giftia is also not a plothole. Why would he leave? To track down his only living family in the last few hours he has left of course. Finding her is a bit convenient, but him being there itself is not a plothole either. Just because the others got there in a car doesn't mean the site is far away, they could have driven from one side of the kids house around the block to the other side, a 10 minute drive. A 15 minute walk in such a situation would'nt be out of the question. Plus all we know is that one night has passed, and they were searching the same areas. Apart from that any period of time could have passed the following day.

Now for the superpowers sides of things, I'm going to refer you to I-robot. Of course an android should be able to protect itself and its owner, limiting its strength by design wouldnt be a fantastic idea if it could save lives in an emergency. Plus they do have a lot of countermeasures in the unlikely event of a problem.

Oh and as a quick edit the "how the hell did a little boy get past reinforced security and manage to find her?" All that was stated was "an" area was quarantined. People were still living there as shown, it could have been his own home under quarantine aswell. A sin of convenience sure, not a plothole.

Now Im not saying this is stellar writing at all, but people who are criticising a lot seem to be very closed minded here. It's by no means a masterpiece thus far, but I see nothing in the way of plotholes, and i definitely get hints that a lot of criticism comes from bias towards robots being soulless in general. Hoping to see more from this.

not fair to call people closeminded.

maybe plotholes isn't the right word, but the writing could've done a lot better, and these last two episdoes definitely did in the show for a good amount of people.

for your first point, i do agree leaving it for the last second for retrieval makes sense, and that's probably a big issue for funding for this office - as someone mentioned, aftercare and incurred costs. so i can jump onboard with that.

as for limiting strength, and I-robot, no offense, but that's not a good argument at all. why would you even have the choice of a robot protecting its owners within the giftias if they can't even access it at all until they' have to be retrieved? there would be no point in giving the robots the capabilities to do so in the first place and would clearly leave problems with hazards, as shown in this episode.

thirdly, the kid is 8. how the hell could he find his way into the site? not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for something like that to happen, but it could be argued that it's a plothole because they literally plopped the kid into the site, past arguable security, where they seem to have closed off the area and were screening people entering - the place was freakin deserted.

fourth, how the hell did the crippled isla and tsukasa manage to find this giftia before R security? if they were that advanced, they should've been able to track her down even before kazuki convinced that guy

lastly, that guy, mr. shinonome, has 0 backbone and it makes 0 sense that he would let this group of retrievers go after a robot for 30 minutes, when that robot has the potential to kill people. he didn't even fight.

I'm gonna keep watching bc i just wanna see how it all plays out, but these two episodes, with rushed plot, unexplained events, and predictability without creativity has definitely left a sour note on my mouth, as well as pushed others away. obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and of course it's not going to prevent people from enjoying the show (i'm gonna try), but i feel like it's pretty clear how people could be pushed away from the show with these last two episodes (4 and 5)
May 15, 2015 6:33 AM

Oct 2012
Hahahaha! Talk about overblown and completely stupid. This show is a pinata begging for a smacking and I'm more than willing to bash it senseless. Can't wait to watch more of this melodramatic wreck.
May 15, 2015 1:03 PM

Apr 2015
Jonesy974 said:

Anyyyyyyywayyy. Am I the only one who cant stand Isla? She has a terrible personality. She's incredibly selfish. Always has to have her way, she can never sit on the sidelines because she has to constantly feel useful. Meanwhile literally all she does is fuck everything up. She would actually be MORE useful on the sidelines. Plus all of the characters tip toe around her and treat her like glass because she doesn't have much time left. Plz. Michiru is by far the most goddamn annoying character in this show, and I'd rather have a thousand of her than another Isla.

while I agree people tip toe around her, she isn't totally useless. The first episode alone proved her perseverance, she was the one who's conversation with the giftia changed the grandmother's mind, her situation allowed the giftia to connect and explain stuff, along with soothing the grandmother. And in episode 4 she did perfectly fine in that type of setting, I don't remember her doing anything wrong when it came to cooking, that was tsukasa's fault and they just reallocated man power (just like they did in episode 2). If anything, her perseverance is part of why she's so endearing, even if she's not the best at it. And I'm pretty sure she does learn from her mistakes/realizes she has issues, thats why she keeps trying so hard or let's tsukasa handle it.

I am curious why she's so bad at it tho, aren't they made for this stuff?

ehh, it should be explained since they're focused so much on her.
EmphaticPikachuMay 15, 2015 1:11 PM
May 15, 2015 2:04 PM

Oct 2009
Man I LOVED this. I don't even care how flawed it is.
May 16, 2015 7:55 PM
May 2013
Plastic Memories Episode 5

TLDR: Quite Thrilling

---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
May 16, 2015 10:42 PM

Jun 2012
Psycho Pass, man. .
this series is not very impressive, it feels like all this stuff was just thrown together into a big pile and then presented.

May 17, 2015 12:09 PM

Feb 2013
Wouldn't that be something... killing off the main girl (doubt it). Wow, giftia go nuts fast.
May 19, 2015 3:07 AM

Aug 2014
This episode reveal little about the past everyone on the team. Not enough to make me cry miserable.
May 19, 2015 5:40 AM

Jan 2014
A great episode. Some things were explained and made clearer. Plus we got a cliffhanger. Yay!
May 21, 2015 8:21 AM

Oct 2013
Lol I have no idea what to say about this show. ...That gun was cool I guess?
May 23, 2015 10:05 AM

Jun 2014
To avoid the plot holes, simply turn off your brain while watching.
May 24, 2015 3:25 AM
Mar 2012
Wow both the flashback & chase were very intense. Psychopass moment & Michiru fighting was a blast. There's obviously some weird plot with Souta's OP-tracking & Giftia's super-strength.
Super-strength ghoul mode could be a conspiracy from SAI, to force reluctant owners to give up their loved Giftias. The SAI boss looks fishy so far & probably hiding something more. Lots of real machines/parts have limiters so that's normal, so it's possible a degraded self-heal function will go overdrive and release that limiter. But ya that building jumping is Shizuo level... gotta remind myself it's some comedy drama sci-fi.

This thread had questions on time & Michiru going Wanderer too soon. Watching clocks:
Michiru shopping, sees phone 11:05am, gets abducted.
Tsukasa with USB, shows Michiru expires 13:07 (of next day), he confirms it's about 24hrs.
There's various clocks showing the all-niter search. At video 14:40 it shows Kazuki cringing at the clock turning 13:00. 7 minutes after Michiru expires.

That said there should really be a buffer time to retrieval. But that's obviously not exciting (think of all the lack of safety checks in Psychopass), and owners probably want their loved Giftias to stay as long as possible.

Curious what a black market could do with a berserk Giftia. Sell for parts? The retriever seems seasoned. Might imply Michiru went berserk much earlier (start of the 10hr buffer)?
May 24, 2015 7:07 AM
May 2013
DERKRAKEN said:
To avoid the plot holes, simply turn off your brain while watching.

It's funny that you should say this, because as someone who is out of it most of the time, and can't really enjoy anime at all while being out of it, I don't notice any plot holes. It's probably because I don't overthink my entertainment.

To like any form of entertainment, be it movies, video games, anime, or what I just have to be able say yes to the the following questions.

Are the characters engaging? Do I care about them? Does the atmosphere enhance the show?

And if applicable:

Is the combat entertaining?
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
May 25, 2015 5:20 AM

Nov 2011
In some ways, the story was interesting, thanks to the flashback about the past of Isla and Kazuki, but the performance was not the best, the script did not seem apt at all times.
The atmosphere was tense and gloomy, but more thanks to the soundtrack to the facts shown, there must be a far greater evil in images to bring out the anguish and fear of the protagonists. Drawings and animations are not always up to the task, there was a decline in their quality. The ending and always nice to hear.
May 26, 2015 7:25 AM

Dec 2012
Wow I didn't expected that. The action and the tragic is very present in this episode, I don't think he shot Isla, or rather I hope ^^.
May 29, 2015 11:41 AM

Apr 2015
am i the only one who is angry with kazuki? She knows that Isla is 'dying' and she let her go with Tsukasa for a dangerous mission? That's so wrong because tsukasa is still a rookie and has no idea what's going on with her!
May 31, 2015 9:52 AM

Feb 2009
The art was the best. The plot so far is a little confusing as to how Souta got there, or why Isla decided to jump in right at that moment but...I still really like it.

Jun 2, 2015 7:31 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty intense episode.
Jun 5, 2015 3:34 AM

Apr 2014
omg
why did isla try to get in the way of the shot?
omgggg
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.