Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2015 8:40 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not sure whats going on with the doctors face, if someone could explain that'd be nice. Geisha?

Anyways, a couple visiting a doctor who ends up playing with the wife's breasts in front of her husband and the husband ends up breaking the docs arms.

Same girl appears later to 'repay' him for his arms by nursing him which include nurse cosplay, feeding him and cleaning his dick. He end up falling for her in the progress and later sneaks into their home then rapes with her right next to her sleeping husband. He doesn't wake up from all her screaming and moaning either or did he? At the end of the episode you can see him smirking about something.

Went ahead and checked out the CG's from the game and it looks llike a fellatio was skipped and a scene where the doctor doing her while her bottom half was hidden behind one of those hospital curtains while holding her husbands hand. The game has a sequel though so it might just go straight to that for the next episode if its planned.

edit: Ep2 will be out June 6th and judging by the cover, be the 2nd game.
HentaiMay 2, 2015 5:02 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 2, 2015 2:46 PM

Apr 2012
The funny thing is, I've played the sister game to this hentai's original visual novel (the one i've played was my girlfriend is a worker), so the bgm feels super familiar (ie. the same).

The face was a huge turnoff.

Moreover, the artwork is nowhere as appealing as the poster's, as always in hentai.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 4, 2015 2:01 AM
Jan 2012
I very much disliked the beginning because it was very slow. At one point I questioned whether I was actually watching a hentai. The ending felt incredibly creepy. Maybe the husband was in on it? Maybe he felt bad for breaking the sensei's hand(s) so he let sensei have sex with his wife?

I couldn't understand most of the conversation with Sakimi and her husband at the end. If someone can interpret that for me, it would be very well appreciated.
May 4, 2015 6:55 AM
Oct 2013
MyH-List said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not sure whats going on with the doctors face, if someone could explain that'd be nice. Geisha?
it is heian period makeup for aristocrats He also speaks like a heian period aristocrat for some reason.

MyH-List said:
he doesn't wake up from all her screaming and moaning either or did he? At the end of the episode you can see him smirking about something.
Pretty sure he did. At the end of h scene there is a shot of him clenching his teeth and squeezing his pillow very hard. Probably raging hard.

Peninja said:
The ending felt incredibly creepy. Maybe the husband was in on it? Maybe he felt bad for breaking the sensei's hand(s) so he let sensei have sex with his wife?
I doubt it. There is a pretty accurate sub out by hentaihaven which will probably answer your questions.

Newayz I am rooting for the weirdo doctor, who is clearly the MC. The young wife taking care of him during when he was crippled was cute ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ

And she was so moe~ with her embarrassment and saying 'baka' so many times <3

The husband looks like his planning kill the doctor next ep with that evil grin at the end XD
User-sanJun 8, 2016 7:04 AM
May 4, 2015 2:07 PM

Feb 2013
Probably missed it when I tabbed out to add to my post. Usually have comment box open while watching to jot stuff down. Wasn't really rewatch material so I didn't go back to check.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 6, 2015 1:49 PM
Jan 2012
Peninja said:
The ending felt incredibly creepy. Maybe the husband was in on it? Maybe he felt bad for breaking the sensei's hand(s) so he let sensei have sex with his wife?

User-san said:
I doubt it. There is a pretty accurate sub out by hentaihaven which will probably answer your questions.

Newayz I am rooting for the weirdo doctor, who is clearly the MC. The young wife taking care of him during when he was crippled was cute ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ
I just watched the sub at hentaihaven. I too am hoping the best for the MC although I don't know why? Probly because he has the geisha face xD MC kinda reminded me of MC from fuurinkanzan.

PeninjaMay 6, 2015 1:54 PM
May 6, 2015 5:04 PM
Nov 2014
The doctor's face is weird and pretty much the only thing that makes this series unlikable. Very fappable though...
May 7, 2015 9:01 AM

Aug 2012
Gosh, what a dumb wife. But nonetheless very fappable.
May 10, 2015 6:42 PM

Mar 2013
I would like to see the doctor killed, sorry
May 13, 2015 8:22 AM

Oct 2009

MyH-List said:
He doesn't wake up from all her screaming and moaning either or did he? At the end of the episode you can see him smirking about something.

My only guess that would make sense is that he drugged him prior to waking up Sakimi and raping her. Maybe he drugged her as well and that's why she couldn't really resist. He's a doctor, even if underground one, so getting his hands on appropriate drugs shouldn't have had been a problem for him. But as nothing of it was shown or hinted, these all are just speculations at best and probably not the case, and the truth is much simpler –
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:18 PM
May 14, 2015 4:21 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:

My only guess that would make sense is that he drugged him prior to waking up Sakimi and raping her. Maybe he drugged her as well and that's why she couldn't really resist. He's a doctor, even if underground one, so getting his hands on appropriate drugs shouldn't have had been a problem for him. But as nothing of it was shown or hinted, these all are just speculations at best and probably not the case, and the truth is much simpler -
Pretty sure there was no drugs. At the end of h scene there is a shot of him clenching his teeth and squeezing his pillow very hard. Probs raging. Cause he knows everything that transpired!

As for wife, I guess she just chose to not to break away. It wasn't like she was totally against the doctors advances, only somewhat reluctant.
May 16, 2015 12:04 PM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Pretty sure there was no drugs. At the end of h scene there is a shot of him clenching his teeth and squeezing his pillow very hard. Probs raging. Cause he knows everything that transpired!

I know, which still doesn't mean that he wasn't drugged - it just means he was raging since he was incapable of moving because of the drugs, which makes even more sense for NTR btw

But as I said, that's probably not the case, I was just making up an explanation that would make sense
May 25, 2015 11:37 PM

Apr 2013
WTF this hentai was twisted as F**K

Can somebody possibly explain me those line that guy uttered at the end

"That's a relief. So we can continue where we left off last time"

And what's up with that SMIRK that was freakishly weird

Is it by any chance his notion gave a snap, the vile behavior he projected at the end there is a possibility he might go apeshit in next episode if it continues from where ep 1 left off
May 26, 2015 2:38 AM
Oct 2013
cyclonoid said:
Is it by any chance his notion gave a snap, the vile behavior he projected at the end there is a possibility he might go apeshit in next episode if it continues from where ep 1 left off
I'm sure he wants to go apeshit on the doctor's ass. Whether or not it will actually happen is another story.
Jun 8, 2015 10:33 AM

Aug 2009
Some one here, please - how to translate this title in english?
Jun 9, 2015 4:13 AM
Oct 2013
mareczek65 said:
As in the title of the anime? Maro's patient is a blue-collar worker
Note: 'Maro' is a archaic first-person pronoun, and the suffix for the own doctors name (Hikomaro)
Jun 9, 2015 7:18 PM

Aug 2009
User-san said:
mareczek65 said:
As in the title of the anime? Maro's patient is a blue-collar worker
Note: 'Maro' is a archaic first-person pronoun, and the suffix for the own doctors name (Hikomaro)

So Gatenkei means something like blue-collar worker in british? Thx.
Jul 26, 2015 11:16 PM
Jan 2014
So average.
Sep 14, 2015 9:40 AM

Nov 2010
Years ago I could just try OVAs at random and the worst that could happen was having shit animation or rape. Nowadays I actually need to read the plots so I can avoid shit like this. Japanese otaku have turned into a bunch of disgusting cuck fetishists if this is what sells now.
May 15, 2017 4:12 PM

May 2017
I think Miss wife has a split personality...

When she is with her hair down: she is naive, innocent prim and proper and she speaks softly.

But when she ties up her hair in twin tails: she becomes a tomboy with a rough speech and an attitude of a gang girl. She is still stupid though...

and its annoying when in these types of hentai women tries to resist by: telling and begging them to stop when fully know they till not instead of just pushing them back and fighting for their freedom.
ThatRandomDudeMay 15, 2017 4:16 PM
Apr 10, 2018 3:12 AM

Aug 2009
That smile in the end...

Liked both the wife and the 2nd target

other than fucking geisha/clown face, this is a great series for those just starting on the NTR genre

hentai logic applies as usual

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei Episode 2 Discussion

Ozzy_18plus - Jun 7, 2015

18 by Reisinoak98 »»
Mar 26, 7:56 PM

» Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei to be released as Oh My! Hentai! in the US

loplop - Feb 14, 2017

0 by loplop »»
Feb 14, 2017 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.