Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 1, 2015 11:58 AM

Jul 2012
PK777 said:
therandomestguy said:

How did the pendant and the ribbon originate from a coloring book?

So you're basically asking for spoilers? Well then I will answer that for you but if you don't wanna know then just ignore the spoiler button that I have put out.

Nisekoi spoilers

Ah, so it's something they haven't explained yet but will explain in a later episode? I thought it was something we were supposed to understand the significance of already. I'd rather find out from the anime but I appreciate the answer.
May 1, 2015 12:07 PM

Nov 2013
the last line makes me so done lol
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
May 1, 2015 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
"We are going to a five stars hotel suite!"

Best laugh of the season, so far.
May 1, 2015 12:20 PM

Apr 2015
therandomestguy said:
PK777 said:

So you're basically asking for spoilers? Well then I will answer that for you but if you don't wanna know then just ignore the spoiler button that I have put out.

Nisekoi spoilers

Ah, so it's something they haven't explained yet but will explain in a later episode? I thought it was something we were supposed to understand the significance of already. I'd rather find out from the anime but I appreciate the answer.

Well if it's going to be explained in the later chapters, I don't think this current season of anime will cover it because this episode conveys chapters 61-62 of the manga and the events that I have talked about are from chapters 165-168, so the gap is so wide.
May 1, 2015 12:26 PM

May 2014
Oh, come on!!!! Why that noisy Chitoge get too many episode early on , just only focused on HER????!!!

Come on, i knew the producer can do better that this. This is BS already in these earlier episodes.
May 1, 2015 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
Dem Chitoge and Hana faces when they both said they still loved eachother and started crying XD

Raku may not seem it but he's friggin OP as hell O_o Dealing with a month work in one day and driving a bike all the way to the airport like that. Also bitch slapping Hana lol
May 1, 2015 12:33 PM

Jul 2012
PK777 said:
therandomestguy said:

Well if it's going to be explained in the later chapters, I don't think this current season of anime will cover it because this episode conveys chapters 61-62 of the manga and the events that I have talked about are from chapters 165-168, so the gap is so wide.

Oh wow. That does seem like it's way ahead in the story. Then again, it's hard to believe they'd hint at it if they have no intention of getting to the explanation.
May 1, 2015 12:36 PM

May 2014
I guess the second season will be dominated by that lousy, noisy, freaking, stubborn, selfish girl.
May 1, 2015 12:48 PM

Jul 2014
in my opinion this is probably the best episode of the entire series.
May 1, 2015 12:50 PM

May 2014
LusciousLobsters said:

Among the worst episode, in my opinion
May 1, 2015 12:52 PM

Mar 2011

So.... that settles it?
What remains now is the comedy part, let's hope they don't disgrace it up
May 1, 2015 12:54 PM

Oct 2014
BEAUTIFUL! Shaft at it yet again..
May 1, 2015 12:59 PM
Oct 2010
So this episode reviews the importance of the book, pointing at which girl Raku made the promise with... But of course, all the girls have a copy, don't they? /facepalm
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 1, 2015 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
Chitoge and her mom spent some time together on Christmas!
May 1, 2015 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
EricNgui said:
LusciousLobsters said:

Among the worst episode, in my opinion

You are such a blind hater oh god.. I hate people like you.. Did you create this profile just to hate?
May 1, 2015 1:08 PM

May 2014
xArDDe said:

You are such a blind hater oh god.. I hate people like you.. Did you create this profile just to hate?

Nope. Listen, look, the bland producer have spoiled that Chitoge is the girl who make promise with Raku. I'm not hate of Chitoge, but I hate the such that kinda silly weird thing came out from the same producer who did a superb job in the first season. The producer have killed the series after just 4 episodes? Isn't that freaking enough?
LeonAzarolaMay 1, 2015 1:12 PM
May 1, 2015 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
EricNgui said:
xArDDe said:

Nope. Listen, look, the bland producer have spoiled that Chitoge is the girl who make promise with Raku. I'm not hate of Chitoge, but I hate the such that kinda silly weird thing came out from the same producer who did a superb job in the first season. The producer have killed the series after just 4 episodes? Isn't that freaking enough?

You need to understand that Chitoge is the main girl.. She has the most content and is the most popular.
May 1, 2015 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
I'm pleasantly surprised by how strong this season is. Low expectations is truly a bliss. I've been hearing it's just dumb filler but damn, this episode was just too good.
May 1, 2015 1:28 PM

May 2013
aah the good old shaft head tilt!
May 1, 2015 1:34 PM

Apr 2015
therandomestguy said:
PK777 said:

Oh wow. That does seem like it's way ahead in the story. Then again, it's hard to believe they'd hint at it if they have no intention of getting to the explanation.

Well, talks about the pacing is between Komi and Shaft, unless there will be Season 3 which is going to be awesome.
May 1, 2015 1:34 PM

Dec 2014
Hm, that end card.
May 1, 2015 1:36 PM

Apr 2012
Team Chitoge!!!!!!!!
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 1, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2014
xArDDe said:
EricNgui said:
So, that loud, selfish, abusive, and crazy b*tch is the most popular? Unbelieveable. What is going on earth the society today? I can't believe it.

Hmm, I am not sure if you are intentionally trolling or you are naturally stupid.. But whatever.. Did we even watch the same episode? Loud? Selfish? Crazy? What are you a moefag?

Favorite Anime

K-On! edit

OH

Irrelavent answers. What K-on do matter with Nisekoi?
May 1, 2015 2:02 PM

Feb 2014
He might be dense, but Raku definitely worked his backside off in this episode. Thanks to his efforts, Chitoge and Hana got to spend Christmas together. Admittedly, the touching scene between both mother & daughter brought a few tears from my eyes too. T_T

LOL at the reactions of the others when they thought Raku & Chitoge were spending the night in the hotel suite, especially Marika, who looked shattered. XD
May 1, 2015 2:12 PM

Nov 2014
I love you Chitoge

Hi there
May 1, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2015
Are Onodera and Tachibana even still characters?
May 1, 2015 2:45 PM

Mar 2015
Ahh so Hana is a very good person after all, well mother and daughter alike, they can't express their true feelings.

So now we know that Chitoge used the ribbon from the book and the locket came from the same book. If Onodera also have the book, we can assume that Tachibana also have the book because the 4 of them are friends 10 years ago. So how does this help us viewers to know who is the one have the key to the locket -__- at first I thought it was gonna be Chitoge, then no, Onodera also have it.

I'm waiting for Haru's appearance, she looks awesome, assuming that Onodera filled the end scene, I hope we're getting Onodera's arc next and not too focused on Chitoge.

Tachibana also have the funniest expression lol!
DarklordVorMay 1, 2015 2:53 PM

May 1, 2015 3:23 PM

May 2009
BKKTech said:

Read the fucking manga
But anyway Onodera is still useless blob and Tachibana is still annoying shit.
May 1, 2015 3:24 PM
Dec 2010
So everyone is already back again to the whole "best girl" discussion, and I'm just sitting here being completely irritated that none of the planes in the still shot of the airport had any front landing gear. Never mind them keeping their balance without it, one of the planes seemed to have no landing gear at all. Yes, it's a small detail, but when they spend the budget to make the planes actually look like their real-life counterparts (Boeing 777 and 787) and then leave turn the planes into hover planes, that really irritates me.
May 1, 2015 3:30 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Totally the best face this whole episode.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 1, 2015 3:44 PM

Oct 2012
Perfect! Finally we got one great episode, they adapted it pretty well (they got rid of most of the aftermath dialogues of Tsugumi, Onodera and Marika about Raku but I guess it made ending more intense).

And the ED was great. Onodera's ending bits to remind us of riddle too :) End card greatness!
May 1, 2015 3:52 PM

Jan 2008
Was that end card art of Hana by the same artist who did HenNeko?
May 1, 2015 3:57 PM

Mar 2013
not bad, much better then last episode :)
May 1, 2015 4:00 PM

Oct 2012
DarklordVor said:
So now we know that Chitoge used the ribbon from the book and the locket came from the same book. If Onodera also have the book, we can assume that Tachibana also have the book because the 4 of them are friends 10 years ago. So how does this help us viewers to know who is the one have the key to the locket -__- at first I thought it was gonna be Chitoge, then no, Onodera also have it.

There is only one book as far as I can remember.

EricNgui said:

Well, they didn't really spoiled it, I can assure you. That's because

So untill we get the last chapter, nothing is final. Other girls have theire own multiple chapters later on, actual plot gets more complicated than it seems now.

And by the way - whole ED was actually Chitoge playing Alice from Wonderland with Raku being Rabbit BUT the mystery book has wholly different story. No spoilers there but you can draw some parallels of course.

But bear in mind the plot will end with their graduation. As Nisekoi storyline always moves time slowly forward, we draw closer and closer to actual conclusion.
Mich666May 1, 2015 4:51 PM
May 1, 2015 4:02 PM
Jan 2010
BKKTech said:

And nothing of value was lost =)

The series would be much better if it stopped throwing in new random girls and just focused on Raku, Chitoge, and Onodera. Granted, Onodera has been completely useless since her one brief burst of relevance.

At this point, it's moved from other girls being contenders to just Chitoge and the obvious losers. They really need to make one of the existing girls credible, but Onodera keeps fumbling and the others have been reduced to background joke fodder.
May 1, 2015 4:49 PM

Aug 2013
Very cute episode. Lots of feels.
My Candies:
May 1, 2015 5:08 PM
Dec 2011
EricNgui said:
xArDDe said:

Sometimes it is better to watch till the end after the ED. What you are saying is crap and made my day. Haters with no brain, sigh.
May 1, 2015 5:30 PM

Mar 2012
YAAAY My Best Ep in the whole first and second season for sure <3
Was Waiting for this arc from a really long time and now they finally maked it :3
it turned out Great :D
And That was awesone ED ^o^
xXBlack-RabbitXxMay 1, 2015 5:38 PM
May 1, 2015 5:33 PM

Mar 2015
I'm a sucker for cute episodes like this one. Raku is such a sweet individual. He reminds me Ryūji from Toradora

I know there has been a lot of mixed emotions from the manga readers - especially with the heavy amounts of Chitoge as a main... but I really did like this episode. I thought it was cute, and I thought it added some depth to her character... even if just a little.

I'll say that while manga always has the ability to deeper into backstories, as well as add on more possibilities- harems for me are a turn off because when adapted into animes, that all usually (note USUALLY) goes away and it becomes a rush through all the storylines. I can understand the writers focusing on only a few girls, and especially Chitoge since she is crucial to the beginning of the entire plot. So for me, it's working out.
May 1, 2015 5:39 PM

Jul 2014
That was such a touching episode I loved it :')
May 1, 2015 6:19 PM

Dec 2012
Raku working hard to get Hana some time to see Chitoge.
LOL that little misunderstanding that everyone saw with Raku taking Chitoge to the five star suite.
Nice and sweet to see Chitoge and Hana embrace each other and spend some time together.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 1, 2015 6:30 PM

Feb 2012
This won't be the first time Raku gets neck-deep into shit for Chitoge. Eventually in the manga, she'll really become his
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2015 7:00 PM

Jul 2014
Are you serious? Spoil me please

This sh*t love story will never end, tell me what's happening in manga pls.

Chitoge best gril
May 1, 2015 7:31 PM

Oct 2013
kyle8998 said:
I love you Chitoge

I do as well.
May 1, 2015 7:43 PM

Jan 2011
Chitoge hate never ceases to amaze me

they did good on this arc with only being 2episodes have to say the animation this week seemed a little off

Time for some Haru yes?
May 1, 2015 7:50 PM

Apr 2014
Good, keep it coming :D
Haha with the misunderstanding about them going into a hotel lol.
Can't wait to see Haru.
May 1, 2015 8:11 PM

May 2014
Chitoge people make me sick tbh.
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
May 1, 2015 8:30 PM
May 2014
And with that my favorite arc has finished. They also shortened a whole chapter to a few second slideshow with Raku narration. Kind of understandable though since they probably want to get to Haru ASAP.
May 1, 2015 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
Miss Hana was shafted. Seeing her head tilt with that violet hair made me miss Senjougahara more. Haha

Still loving this season because of too much Chitoge.. <3 But looking forward to new characters.
May 1, 2015 9:28 PM

May 2014
katsu044 said:
Chitoge hate never ceases to amaze me

they did good on this arc with only being 2episodes have to say the animation this week seemed a little off

Time for some Haru yes?

How about no? Adding a lot of new characters already spoiled this series already. Seems that bland producer failed to balance the plots and characters.

yunode said:

Sometimes it is better to watch till the end after the ED. What you are saying is crap and made my day. Haters with no brain, sigh.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME? No brain? Hey mate, listen. The bland producer is the one who you suppossed to say no brain, he already bring the series far more deviate from the manga. Second, seems the series is lacking of balance, since 3 out of 4 episode, is dominated by Chitoge? Who is idiot now, CHITOGE- IDIOT FAN?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

276 by ZER0PT »»
Sep 10, 2023 12:05 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

138 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:24 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

251 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.