Forum Settings
Forums
Battle Angel Alita Mars Chronicle
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2015 7:52 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally, a new chapter is out. It's been a long time. So, the cover over Mars caved in.
I'm guessing that the old man is going to die, whatever that thing is looks like a giant bug.
Second part is out. Looks like it was a ship and Yoko and Erica are saved and the old woman predicts the future about their lives.
sullynathanMay 8, 2015 12:12 PM
May 1, 2015 10:08 AM

Jan 2008
Maybe something from mercury?
May 30, 2015 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
First volume is out, 6 chapters! Finally! Been reading Gunnm for over 20 years, glad it continues even in a prequel.
Jun 6, 2015 12:56 AM

Mar 2014
hpulley said:
First volume is out, 6 chapters! Finally! Been reading Gunnm for over 20 years, glad it continues even in a prequel.

It's not a prequel. This is the last chapter of the flash back. it is returning to the current timeline that last order was set in.
Oct 20, 2016 3:30 AM

Dec 2015
The volume long flashback was only interesting thanks to the new sci-fi infos we learned about the world (even if it was set two or three centuries before Gally's story). On the other hand, I do not really welcome this religious aspect: is the author trying to make a new Kwisatz Haderach out of Yoko/Gally?

Re-reading Gunm simultaneously (thanks to the french editor, finally pubkishing the Kodansha version), and having read only a few tomes of Last Order a long time ago (the "story" was too dragged for nothing so I simply went through some points of the manga), I am still not used to such smooth and thin lines in the drawings. They lack any hardness and it is quite sad for the depiction of horrors in a destroyed/desertic land.

Chapter enjoyment: 4/5
Volume 1 enjoyment: 3/5
Rei_IIIOct 20, 2016 3:36 AM
Feb 2, 2017 7:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What a crazy world they lived in. Top notch world building
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunnm: Kasei Senki Chapter 46 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 14

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jan 14, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Gunnm: Kasei Senki Chapter 45 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 14

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jan 14, 11:17 AM

Poll: » Gunnm: Kasei Senki Chapter 44 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 14

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jan 14, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Gunnm: Kasei Senki Chapter 43 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 14

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jan 14, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Gunnm: Kasei Senki Chapter 42 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 14

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jan 14, 10:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.