Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 28, 2015 6:17 AM

5 eps in and so far this is pretty...normal. When this show will keep me watching and watching? :/

Apr 28, 2015 2:27 PM

Normal is a strange word to use, this show is hardly normal for Anime, it's actually incredibly unique amongst its peers.

No way to know how you personally would react to particular episodes so I won't pretend to have an answer to your question.

The show is at least half episodic so unless you're just really enjoying the show generally you aren't likely to feel compelled to marathon it.

The last arc of serial episodes would be most likely to keep you glued. But before that the main plot is broken up amongst stand alone episodes.

May 2, 2015 11:19 AM
Different question - is it normal for this series sound to be permanently.... ringing or something like that, it's as if i'm hearing some computer noise or matrix code lines in the background all the time, while characters sound like from behind a wall.

May 2, 2015 12:49 PM

I can't say I've ever noticed such an audio problem, it might be however you're viewing it?

May 14, 2015 1:12 PM

I've found a lot of the "stand alone" episodes to be somewhat less than engaging, but the "complex" episodes (the central Laughing Man investigation storyline) are quite good.

Preview MangaManga Store