Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2015 10:38 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hanawa-san! What did you do to your hair?!

Other than that, I wasn't disappointed.
Apr 27, 2015 3:29 PM

Nov 2011
That was freaking adorable. From the "marriage theory" to this:

Just adorable. Can't wait for the other 3 films as well~
Apr 27, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2010
Always so warm and filled with smiles.

The flashbacks showing Fuu's dad was great. Teaching Fuu to always look at things positively, that really is one lovely photo taken with eager and a big smile!

Suzune and Takumi being the new members. Takumi is especially fun to connect with Tomo. How she took pictures at that situation and blocked out Fuu's photo was hilarious.

Hearing about everyone's futures and dreams, it is simple yet really inspiring! Glad that Fuu got to talk properly with Shihomi.

Fuu's friend noticing Fuu being down never gets old! Looking forward to the rest.
Apr 29, 2015 9:43 AM

Mar 2014
This a bit of a step down from the TV series as the first half felt just like a light recap/reintroduction but it was still great.
The kouhais are ok, I don't mind them but they weren't really necessary, I doubt they'll be fleshed out that much either.
Kaoru having her hair cut was nice, I still prefer her old hair but this suits her too and gives a feeling that the series progressed a bit between the last season and now, I'd have still liked to she her making that decision but oh well.
I wish Chihiro-chan and Tomo-chan would stick around for a bit longer too and get more screentime but I guess things have to move.

My hopes are even higher for future movies now though, this one didn't do much but it has basically set the stage for future ones, really can't wait, I can already see the ending ;_;
May 2, 2015 8:39 PM

Aug 2012
http://i.imgur.com/fFZKtuN.jpg
So heartwarming, oh how i wish the parts werent so far seperated. Can't wait for part 2!
May 3, 2015 6:35 PM

Jan 2012
the global domination of the pink fur balls had finally begun
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 4, 2015 4:25 AM

May 2012
I loved this short movie! All the character developments from the previous seasons have all paid off here :) It was an emotional moment when Fuu found out that Riho is about to leave for Tokyo. And I like how the characters are thinking about their future. Overall 10/10! Now waiting for part two...
May 4, 2015 9:59 AM

Oct 2012
Loved it!
Loved their new, refreshing hairstyles!

Maon as pretty as always<3
Love Kaoru's new look<3
Potte using the same hairstyle but got improved (art wise) and love it, still as cute<3
Norie got the same treatment as Potte, improvements art wise, she's still as annoying as ever though. xD (Gotta love her aswell though, she makes the group complete<3)

And seems we've got another momoneko-sama aswell... girlfriend? :P

Think I overused the word love...
May 12, 2015 1:54 AM

Nov 2007
Kouhais joining to wanting the club to be more active (that exhibition is the first reason), and the main girl thinking about the future. So it all starts with her father.

A rumor that the professional photographer is leaving and the main girl is shocked. It seems like she found a stable gallery job at Tokyo. She eventually came to her for the truth. Proper farewell as well as telling each other's dreams.

Middle school friend and her friend are going oversea.

That sister and sempai girl are there.

I cannot wait for the next one.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 13, 2015 6:27 PM

Oct 2013
I watched the first two series and enjoyed them very much, but I never realized how much I missed these characters and this setting.

I love the mundane nature of Tamayura. No epic conflict or exaggerated drama. Lives drift through time as all lives do. There is a sense that things can never stay the same, that everything will eventually become the past and nothing lasts forever. Each individual moves toward their own particular future. We wish they will remain together always, but deep down we know they will not. They will graduate and leave. Maybe meeting again, but probably not. Parents will die, friends move away, new friends arrive, marriage, perhaps children, and it all keeps moving in the circle as always.

I think 9 or 10 for me. I'll have to think on it a while.
May 14, 2015 1:33 AM

Nov 2010
It was so nice to watch this movie.
i like the new characters and story seems fine.

Can't wait for the next movie.
May 14, 2015 12:03 PM

Feb 2014
Kao-tan looks weird in short hair, like a generic background character. At first I thought she was a kouhai that newly joined the photography club.
This wasn't as good as the 2nd season, but it still had the same relaxing atmosphere and heart.
And it looks like these are going to be more like double episodes than movies. Glad the next part will come out with a few months, rather than after a year or more.
Aug 4, 2015 12:41 PM

Aug 2013
Not that good like 2nd season, but still very enjoyable.
8/10
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 8, 2015 12:03 PM

Apr 2009
How refreshing. I missed Tamayura.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2015 6:53 PM

Jan 2011
never thought 4 years and on Tamayura will still be on but here we are.

it was nice to see everyone again man there are so many characters with the first years added
in now!

and as if there wasn't already enough short hairs why!?
Jul 9, 2016 4:36 PM

Dec 2014
I missed tamayura and watching this is making me scared about finishing it. Relaxing as always
Sep 23, 2016 10:54 AM

Apr 2009
Seriously only 16 posts for this movie?
This gem needs more attention.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2016 5:36 PM

Nov 2013
kao-tan new hair is nice, the fact that she doesn't complain about being called kao-tan gave her an even more mature look lol

the kohais are cute, the part with tomo question barrage being answered was funny as hell =D

fortune telling canceled pahahaha
kanae was cute as always with her "souka souka demo demo"

shihomi leaving for a job promised to her years before, maybe someday fuu will join on that same place, who knows
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 5, 2017 12:42 AM

May 2014
Wow, Kaoru-chan with her hair short really caught me off guard! Looks pretty, though. The obviously higher animation quality and greater detail in this really shines.

I was worried Takumi was going to be a downer and strictly all about the technical side to photography, but she ended up being super cute! I loved her compatibility with Tomo-chan.

I can tell that this is the start of getting things wrapped up, and I can already see it's going to be very well done. Looking forward to it, but at the same time I don't want it to end!
Jun 5, 2021 10:54 AM

May 2020
Hmm,Don't know about this one

I kinda dislike the introduction for the two new Characters. But overall still heart-warming like always :)
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Feb 6, 10:53 AM
Sep 2020
What a wonderful movie. All of them are grown up and thinking hard about their future. I really loved everything about it, but at the same time, I'm really sad that there are only three more movies left, and then this masterpiece will end ):

More topics from this board

» where to see this?

cortesez - May 4, 2022

0 by cortesez »»
May 4, 2022 4:01 AM

» April 4 (Key Visual)

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2014

6 by Paulo27 »»
Apr 14, 2015 3:57 AM

» Preview (Update 3/15)

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2015

5 by Stark700 »»
Mar 15, 2015 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.