3It was OK
11.1%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
27 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2015 1:21 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally Twilight appears in this episode and she is quite wicked. She gave me some Eas + Homura (Akuma version) vibes. My prediction was correct as Dyspear's daughter, I wonder if she was somehow corrupted. Oh and her Key looks like a Soul Gem.
Apr 27, 2015 4:05 AM

Oct 2011
Great episode! Twilight was SO creepy and intimidating, the way she corrupted Haruka and toyed with her. Also, she was about to BURN HER TO DEATH. Kids show, huh?

I liked how Minami and Kirara saved Haruka and their friendship overpowered the Zetsuborg. By the way, I wonder what the Dark Key is if it's not a corrupted Dress-Up Key? I can't wait to get Twilight and Dyspear's backstory!!

Next week looks like a breather episode and we'll see Haruka's little sister! More character development is always good. I hope the episode will also develop Minami (who's the least developed) by showing her family, even though the episode looks like it'll focus on Haruka.
Apr 27, 2015 11:01 AM

Jul 2011
Twilight is finally in a episode and she looks very cool and evil. I really enjoyed her in this episode. Her key looks really evil.

I also enjoyed how Haruka is always trying new things.
Apr 27, 2015 6:04 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Balut said:
I wonder if Twilight will become a 4th Precure. Its not impossible, its happened before with Setsuna in Fresh and Siren in Suite!

Well, we have seen what Cure Scarlet looks like and they look identical. But they could pull something like Cure Ace/Regina or Cure Moonlight/Dark Precure, which I hope not.
Apr 28, 2015 10:35 AM

May 2013
some nice fight with teamwork here.

my bet is that soul gem actually is some corrupted dress-up key, so that is possibly twilight is scarlet.

and I found interesting with shut when he think he'll end up like close too.
Apr 28, 2015 10:02 PM

Nov 2012
princess twilight makes an appeareance, and she seems like a pretty interesting villain imo.
loved the fight this episode.
Apr 29, 2015 7:45 AM

Jul 2009
Finally a good person with good sense appears. You cannot become a princess with hard work! Hope she defeats the fake princess.
Apr 29, 2015 9:23 PM

Feb 2013
Twilight looks awesome and is in fact Dyspear's daughter. Can't wait to see more of her and learn backstory!
May 3, 2015 6:16 AM

Dec 2010
I knew I recognized Twilight's voice actress! She seems like she could be an interesting character. Plus, I'm with Lock, she is pretty!

Also, I laughed when Haruka's playing of the violin was so bad she forced Miss Siamour to transform back into her animal form.

I want nice old men to give me free instruments. He didn't get a scene of his dream being unlocked though. But I loved the way this Zetsuborg died, it did so in a singing tone which I found pretty funny.
Jul 5, 2015 7:38 AM

Jul 2014
I love love LOVE Twilight. The way she just played with Haruka for fun just shows how evil she is. Like it was stated before, I as well am getting Homura Akuma vibes from her, especially her key. She'll most likely be the 4th Cure but we'll see. Lol I'm guessing Shut is in love with her.

Battle choreography was superb this episode. 5/5
[center][/center]
Apr 2, 2017 3:04 PM

Jul 2010
I love Princess Twilight already just because Sawashiro is voicing her... and she plays the violin and wears dark makeup.

Lets see where this leads.
Dec 1, 2018 6:09 PM
Aug 2018
Balut said:
I wonder if Twilight will become a 4th Precure. Its not impossible, its happened before with Setsuna in Fresh and Siren in Suite!

You should probably delete this comment, that's a major spoiler. I've watched Fresh, but not Suite.
Mar 30, 2019 5:53 AM

Mar 2017
Twilight is great! And the fight in this episode was really good, too. Old violin guy is a really nice dude. I think I wanted to say something in particular, but then I saw that apparently someone in the comments posted a major spoiler and forgot what I was about to say... I didn't see the spoiler itself, but what the FUCK is wrong with people? Especially the entire anime community is so fucking terrible with spoilers, being intolerant, bigoted, or ruining everyone's fun, shitting on everything and everyone, gatekeeping, being toxic as hell... this is a cute show for little girls. How can someone enjoying a show like this be so evil and mean and want to ruin it for others? If you get enjoyment from that, then sorry, but you are a terrible human being. The antithesis to everything this series stands for.

Since this series, and I think Precure in general, has this kind of community, I think I will no longer comment on any Precure episode again. It's just not worth the risk of getting spoiled. And Star Twinkle's fans seem really bitter and cynical as well, if they aren't busy sucking the fun from my experience. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother with MAL.

Gokigenyou.
Aug 7, 2021 11:38 AM

Feb 2020
Excellent and emotional episode. Haruka started to play the violin and she has already made some decent progress with it.

Princess Twilight is both beautiful and intimidating.
May 7, 2022 10:54 PM

Feb 2013
Princess Twilight? I'm surprised the creators weren't sued by hasbro for that
<-click
Jan 12, 8:49 AM

Jul 2016
The daughter of Dyspear, the princess of despair Towa Akagi. Love her already.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

9 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 7 Discussion

Akarin - Mar 15, 2015

16 by TlordGaming »»
Feb 8, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.