Forum Settings
Forums

So anyone who can give feedback on a Top 5 lips in anime?

New
Apr 26, 2015 12:23 PM

Jul 2013
So yeah as the title says, I hope somebody has some feedback :DD
Apr 26, 2015 12:26 PM

Dec 2012
Nice voice.
Apr 26, 2015 12:38 PM

Jul 2013
Roth said:
Nice voice.

Thank you ma'am, I'm straight from Norway c;
Apr 26, 2015 1:45 PM

Dec 2012
No mention of "Octopus Lips" Alita? Shucks...

Anyway, regarding actual criticism:

Interesting... Choice of topic. I think you leaned a bit too much on the "Fish lip"-entries, in my opinion, although, granted, lip-shapes don't exactly have the widest of pools to pick from...

Are you planning on making random "WatchMojo"-like Top 5 lists, though, or are you just gonna stick for the most part to anime anatomy and character design, as in "Top 5 Best Anime pupil-shapes!", "Top 5 Anime facial structures!" or "Top 5 Anime facial hair!" ?

'Cause, if you're planning on turning this into the latter case, then power to you, good sir.
Apr 26, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2013
PantsMan said:
No mention of "Octopus Lips" Alita? Shucks...

Anyway, regarding actual criticism:

Interesting... Choice of topic. I think you leaned a bit too much on the "Fish lip"-entries, in my opinion, although, granted, lip-shapes don't exactly have the widest of pools to pick from...

Are you planning on making random "WatchMojo"-like Top 5 lists, though, or are you just gonna stick for the most part to anime anatomy and character design, as in "Top 5 Best Anime pupil-shapes!", "Top 5 Anime facial structures!" or "Top 5 Anime facial hair!" ?

'Cause, if you're planning on turning this into the latter case, then power to you, good sir.

Thank you good sir for the feedback :DD I don't think I'll be doing only top 5 from now on. This was also a slightly a experiment to see how I'd make my top 5 from now on. But if there comes more demand I'll do it more often.

As for what type of top 5 I'll do, I think people would be more interested in the stuff I did for this video (Though I could be completely wrong).. but that doesn't mean I won't ever do more serious top 5s. Once again thank you for the feedback.

More topics from this board

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
52 minutes ago

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
8 hours ago

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1629 by loligoth666 »»
8 hours ago

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

28 by Ex-Aid »»
Yesterday, 11:17 PM

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Yesterday

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.