Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ikoku na Retro Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 25, 2015 3:58 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just some butler x master stuff with the master trying to wear one of their maid outfits and gets caught midway which proceeds to the 2 doing it.

The actual chapter actually ends where she ties him up around 14 minutes in but it seems they decided to add some original content in after which include the footjob to paizuri and the naked apron wear. Or at least I believe so.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!

May 6, 2015 2:52 AM
It was alright, but last scene was best, with the detailed fingering from behind and doggy style!

MyH-List said:
The actual chapter actually ends where she ties him up around 14 minutes in but it seems they decided to add some original content in after which include the footjob to paizuri and the naked apron wear. Or at least I believe so.
I looked at the manga as well, and that seems to be the case.

May 10, 2015 6:10 PM

Not too bad. At least there's sex going on for a majority of the duration of the episode.

Aug 17, 2015 10:54 AM

Its average but I like it.

Jun 11, 2016 4:40 PM

Pretty straightfoward and intense hentai... and no NTR, no rape, no gangbang... thanks goodness.

Really liked it.

8/10
Modified by Vi-h, Jun 11, 2016 5:16 PM

May 21, 2019 2:03 AM

Vi-h said:
Pretty straightfoward and intense hentai... and no NTR, no rape, no gangbang... thanks goodness.

Really liked it.

8/10

Hard to say you aren't into that with that ava. :P

May 21, 2019 2:04 AM

The sex scenes was hot, but it was too much. 26 min. non-stop sex is just too much. With this ep. there should have been more build-up. Their story and maybe their first time doing this since this obviously not the first time. ^^ However, the sex scenes was explicit and the art was really nice! A fine 3/5 from me.

PS! That blonde girl reminds me so much of Princess Peach from Mario. She look very like her. It's like an anime version of her. LOL!

May 21, 2019 7:58 AM

mangalicker94 said:
Vi-h said:

Really liked it.

8/10

Hahaha indeed!
I guess that many who are into extreme ahegaos like that are also into things like NTR, Rape and etc. It's like they are from the same package xD

Jun 25, 2019 11:59 PM

mangalicker94 said:
lol
What about my ava 😂😂😂

mangalicker94 said:
The sex scenes was hot, but it was too much. 26 min. non-stop sex is just too much. With this ep. there should have been more build-up. Their story and maybe their first time doing this since this obviously not the first time.
agree..
Well hentai nowadays..
But atleast 3-0 for c*m inside 😅