Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2015 11:50 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Interesting chapter, and little nagayama is sooo cute >///<
Sep 28, 2017 6:21 PM

Apr 2016
Just curious...but does Nagayama have experience with anyone, before he began dating Subaru? Nagayama touches Subaru so naturally O_____O

LOL!! This moment was SO FUNNY! ->
Subaru: Kidnap and destroy me in bed! KYA
Nagayama: Okay.
Person Walking Outside the Room #1: Hey, what's with their conversation?
Person Walking Outside the Room #2: Just ignore them.
Wow....it's only been three months since Subaru saw Nagayama's painting, and now they're so lovey-dovey. I guess love can progress that quickly? :O

I appreciate Nagayama's honesty. Even though he's been confessed to by the opposite sex, he answered honestly, "Sorry, I...I'm in love with Subaru." <3 It's nice to see that Nagayama is proudly in love with Subaru, and they could be themselves publicly, without shame. :)

LOL to Nagayama asking, "Who are you?" to Katsuya. It's no surprise that Katsuya and Nagayama went to the same middle school, but Nagayama didn't remember him... :P

"Because they look like a normal couple, everyone has accepted it." <- This is how every relationship should be. It is nice that the student body accept Nagayama and Subaru together, without homophobia.

Awe ~ that middle school yearbook photo of Nagayama was taken less than a year ago. Yet, it's clear how antisocial Nagayama was in that art club photo. What a change! X)

I like how open Nagayama is about expressing his emotions! Suddenly taking the yearbook away, and saying, "I love you, Subaru" was a kya moment! Wow...I was not expecting a more detailed sex scene 8O It's so touching that through sex, Subaru feels like he's one with Nagayama. When they're together, sex is lovemaking, not just on physical terms. <3

T______T Okay, that's too cute!! Nagayama, the (ex-)antisocial character, allows Subaru to place his arms around him? That's too cute, omg. The natural intimacy gets me.

It is sad that Nagayama didn't have inspiration to finish his painting... Although, damn, FEELS again when Nagayama turned to look at Subaru, touching his lover's arms, and said, "Because something more important to me came along." *____*

DUN DUN DUN. WHAT IS "I can't paint" supposed to be??? A painter's block??

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starlike Words General Discussion

Mayuka - Nov 5, 2015

3 by Sorvarin »»
Sep 17, 2021 7:48 AM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 1 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Apr 24, 2015

3 by ChrollosWaifu »»
May 10, 2018 5:00 PM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Sep 28, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Sep 28, 2017 6:53 PM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 3 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Apr 25, 2015

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Sep 28, 2017 5:51 PM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 2 Discussion

LOAD - Dec 15, 2014

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Sep 28, 2017 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.