Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Nov 1, 2016 6:19 PM

Maloghurst said:
Rasco said:
Archer is confusing the shit out of me. Why not just kill tohsaka already if anything already jesus.
why would he want to kill rin?
Well with all the killing going on, I just put the pieces together, because he is a mad dog. Well I guess I have simplified things to the extreme :b

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Nov 3, 2016 12:00 AM

Rasco said:
Maloghurst said:
why would he want to kill rin?
Well with all the killing going on, I just put the pieces together, because he is a mad dog. Well I guess I have simplified things to the extreme :b
archer's really got a whole batman schtick going on, he's not too strong as a servant power wise but he knows how to play the long game as well as having a toolbox(UBW) to make use of. he's also a pathological liar so most of what comes out of his mouth is bullshit

Nov 14, 2016 5:10 AM

Troy Horse.... a very predectible episode :(

Hello, my litte boy!

Mar 23, 2017 12:06 PM

If Saber kills Archer next episode I will rate this anime 10/10 :3

May 14, 2017 8:36 AM

Archer vs Lancer fight 10/10

May 29, 2017 12:04 AM

First off, the battle against Lancer vs Archer animation is godly! Watching it on BD is such a bliss to look at!

Lancer could have finished him off, but chose not to.

Caster falls down. Irony how she trusted Lancer was her fall. Seeing her without the hood. She looks lovely though! I love Rin's hand to hand combat!!!

Kuzuki got owned pretty quickly as well by Archer.

Still Archer is pissing me off with this triple agent BS. I hope Saber owns him in the next episode.

Jul 10, 2017 6:04 PM

Archer vs Lancer was great. Interesting to see Archer also use "Trace On". I wonder what's up with that, Shirou's interest in the double blades, and Archer's interest in Shirou. There has to be some kind of connection between the two of them.

Sep 24, 2017 8:39 AM

gay bulge vs raw ass again, Lancer vs. Archer had amazing animation :O

That ending is bullshit, Archer ''missed'', he should have killed Shirou already but of course there needs to be the revelation and drama effect. Archer vs. Saber shall be interesting, I'm still rooting for Archer though. He is evidently the smartest and craftiest person in this Holy Grail War.
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."

Oct 19, 2017 9:29 PM

How did Kuzuki die so easily to Archer after having beat the shit out of Saber on season 1? Or did he just intend to die

Feb 20, 2018 7:14 AM

"My wish was already being granted..."
Oh Caster, why are you so sweet?

Naranja128 said:
How did Kuzuki die so easily to Archer after having beat the shit out of Saber on season 1? Or did he just intend to die

Because Caster is gone, so he's not enhanced by Caster magic.
Modified by kikiabdull, Feb 20, 2018 7:22 AM

Apr 18, 2018 1:48 PM

Man, I just figured something out.

Caster just wasn't good enough for my liking so I don't care that she died.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine

Sep 17, 2018 1:20 AM

And another one bites the dust
#RIPCaster

Smart plan by Archer but still defying Rin and Shirou? Hmmm

Nov 13, 2018 3:28 PM

Lancer vs Archer did not disappoint! I still never understand why Kuzuki will attack Archer, a servant without being enhanced by magic unless he had nothing to live for. (Issei? His students?)

Oh well...

Nov 30, 2018 3:33 AM

Because he said he would. He did it because he had no purpose until Medea gave him one. And so, because he said he would do it he went to fight Archer.

And we all saw how well THAT went

Mar 24, 4:35 AM
After seeing the flashback of Kuzuki easily beating Saber, who was supposed to be the strongest of the servants, once again, I wouldn't be overly surprised if Archer and Saber eventually switch their masters.

It would be a logical consequence, Saber was held back by Emiyas lack of magic and Archer betrayed Toosaka.
With the pairings the other way around, Saber would have way more power and Archer would be limited in his. The question is, if they will be even able to make Archer obey again. How could one trust someone who already betrayed you in the past. This will be interesting.

May 8, 1:56 PM

I liked Caster, shame she is gone.

So Kuzuki can best Saber in CQC but loses to Archer. Heh. Archer > Saber then?

I was wondering why simply killing Caster would reinstate the contracts, glad to see they arent.

Saber in that outfit was pure fanservice but I wont complain
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Jun 17, 7:00 AM

Archer really got some serious issues with Shirou. And Archer said "Trace on." So he can use projection too then, but didn't expect he used the exact word Shirou used.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Jul 4, 10:46 AM

Oh, RIP Caster and Kuzuki.

Is Archer going to kill Shirou?
Life has no meaning.

Sep 28, 11:19 PM

Archer has been a hard guy to like to begin with...hmmm

Nov 11, 8:47 PM
this ep kinda bored me.. lol

Nov 11, 8:47 PM
this ep kinda bored me.. lol

Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]