Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2015 5:17 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay...this chapter was amazing! I loved it. Nagayama x Subaru <3<3<3
I prefer Subaru u.u but Nagayama is so coool
Sep 28, 2017 5:51 PM

Apr 2016
It was so like Nagayama to walk away, instead of make a commotion that Subaru and Okada were kissing... I like that Subaru's abruptness was present, as he ran to Nagayama, to explain that the situation was just a misunderstanding. I don't know if I'd ever be able to say, "...Don't ignore me! I love you!!!" to my crush… :P Bravo to Subaru! Although, I felt bad for Subaru, because Nagayama had that "I don't care" look, and he began to wonder if he was the only one who thought they were becoming closer... :(

I like Okada's advice to Subaru about apologizing. I think Okada is partially responsible for making his advances on Subaru, but it is true that Subaru gave in to temptation, which contributed to the misunderstanding... Ah... x.x

You can really see that the misunderstanding affected Nagayama, since he couldn't paint his irritation on the canvas... I love that Nagayama's club mates encouraged him and Subaru to reconcile! :) The club mates love Subaru. It's true that it's thanks to Subaru, that Nagayama began talking, and the art club members saw how kind our antisocial protagonist is.

I found it ADORABLE when Nagayama noticed he stopped placing earphones in his ears, when Subaru began to visit him. -> "When did I stop using my headphones? Was it because...I wanted to hear his voice?" *_____* FEELS!!

It was a mature choice on Nagayama's part, to meet Subaru and listen to what he has to say. It's clear Nagayama wanted Subaru back in his life.

LOL at Subaru spazzing when Nagayama appeared in front of his house. It gave me feels when Nagayama held Subaru's jaw, and said, "Hello," as a way of emphasizing that he was indeed in front of Subaru. :P

It was so genuine of Subaru to place his best efforts in drawing, so that Nagayama would forgive him... It's incredibly touching that Subaru spent three days, focused on his drawings. Even though Subaru is a bad drawer (a 40 in art, even with help :P), you can really feel his heart placed in the work... It's the thought that matters, after all. :) I'm happy Nagayama forgave Subaru, and they're now happily lovers. ~ <3

Nagayama hugging Subaru <33 & I just love Nagayama's honesty! Nagayama approached Subaru this time, instead of having the situation constantly be the other way around.... *____*

What happened to Okada's face? Did Okada get punched?? But thank you Okada for giving Nagayama Subaru's address <3

It's ADORABLE to see Nagayama and Subaru SO lovey-dovey!! Subaru sitting on Nagayama's lap, both of them smiling... Nagayama is probably giving Subaru drawing tips T_____T Too beautiful <33

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starlike Words General Discussion

Mayuka - Nov 5, 2015

3 by Sorvarin »»
Sep 17, 2021 7:48 AM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 1 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Apr 24, 2015

3 by ChrollosWaifu »»
May 10, 2018 5:00 PM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Sep 28, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Sep 28, 2017 6:53 PM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 4 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Apr 25, 2015

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Sep 28, 2017 6:21 PM

Poll: » Starlike Words Chapter 2 Discussion

LOAD - Dec 15, 2014

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Sep 28, 2017 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.