Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 2, 2015 5:31 PM

May 2015
[quote=frostbites]not every character has to be a powerhouse lmao. she's there for moral support mostly. she helps the other characters get through things.

3DChaos said:
I don't get it either, I guess it's only on these sites, or just in this area, because according to polls she's very well loved in Japan.

I don't see how she's stupid, I mean, Natsu's stupid but he isn't hated for that.

I don't see how someone who
could be seen as useless.

Also Erza gets more fanservice than Lucy, tf.

1. Future Lucy closed the gate and she was better than original Lucy I think going through the apocolypase is just what that a bitch needs to be an okay character. Orginal Lucy technically closed the gate with yukinos help but that doesn't mean she did much literally it's just because she was a cestial spirit wizard and due don't act as if yunkino wasn't there that's what I hate people saying Lucy did all this great stuff but she always needs hell. Her magic makes it so she can't do shit alone I mean even in a fight she has to summon spirits to fight for her. Honestly I don't like this part of all cestetial spirit mages,

2. When people say stupid they mean her character is stupid not her brains

3.in angels fight she got lucky and had to be taught a new magic

4.in nirvana it was simple al she had to do was break something literally even romeo after tenuous dould have done that the only one who had difficulty is natsu cuz he had to beat zero

5. In hades and 7 kin she was a weapon and or emotional support

6.she never saved Wendy's life that was her spirit again don't give Lucy credit for stuff she doesn't do (sorry if u r thinking of a different time)

7. That word hell you keep saying just keeps proving my point she can't do shit alone and is useless as in just dead weight when she is by herself.

8. Yeah I agree Erza gets too much fanservice and that pisses me off. After the tarturous arc she falls behind Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel in power and Mira is just as strong as Erza plus they are both like GN secretaries but no matter what Erza is always getting fanservice even when it makes the the arc worse. She and Lucy need to take a backseat for the betterment of the series everyonce in a while so we can see some good scenes like another badass Laxus fight like when he fought hades.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 3, 2015 7:11 AM

Jun 2013
KingAce261 said:
metsujin said:

She's kidnapped... 2-3 times what are you talking about? She gets her time to shine this current arc in the anime.

^WTF u talking she gets held captive or is just useless and unable to do anything like very other arc. Edolas, phantom lord (twice if I remember correctly), In lullaby she was just useless. Grand magic games she was basically useless and she got captured in the ecplise gate and was useless (sorry if those are counted as one arc and not two) and I may be forgetful but I don't re,ever her doing shit in this arc. She didn't defeat face, she didn't defeat one of the gates until she
she was useless when fighting Jackal. Oh and the key of the starry heavens(I know it's just filler but still even the anime know it's her job to be the victim and get captured)

Phantom Lord centered around her, so she was in the posture of the "weak who needs to be saved by the hero", but that happened to Erza, Wendy even Gray technically. In the GMG Arc, she basically won that game, if it wasn't for Raven Tail who cheated, got captured because they needed her and Yukino. No not any celestial spirit mage could've done that, first she owns most of the keys, second you need to at least be able to summon 3 of them in order to do that. She saved everyone from that, saying stuff like "She just summoned a spirit", that's her magic, that's how her magic works, and it was established since the beginning. Right against Jackal she had to chose between two humans, if she didn't all of them will explode, if she chose one, the other would've explode, heck everyone could've explode, you couldn't really take his word. Nice how you pointing out a FILLER, just to make a point, cool bro. I said this many times, but Lucy isn't a 'strong' character, in terms of power, and her ability to make judgement sometimes, not let her emotions get the best of her, despite that, in every of her fights she tries her best, and you can clearly see that.
Jul 3, 2015 7:57 AM

May 2015
metsujin said:
KingAce261 said:

^WTF u talking she gets held captive or is just useless and unable to do anything like very other arc. Edolas, phantom lord (twice if I remember correctly), In lullaby she was just useless. Grand magic games she was basically useless and she got captured in the ecplise gate and was useless (sorry if those are counted as one arc and not two) and I may be forgetful but I don't re,ever her doing shit in this arc. She didn't defeat face, she didn't defeat one of the gates until she
she was useless when fighting Jackal. Oh and the key of the starry heavens(I know it's just filler but still even the anime know it's her job to be the victim and get captured)

Phantom Lord centered around her, so she was in the posture of the "weak who needs to be saved by the hero", but that happened to Erza, Wendy even Gray technically. In the GMG Arc, she basically won that game, if it wasn't for Raven Tail who cheated, got captured because they needed her and Yukino. No not any celestial spirit mage could've done that, first she owns most of the keys, second you need to at least be able to summon 3 of them in order to do that. She saved everyone from that, saying stuff like "She just summoned a spirit", that's her magic, that's how her magic works, and it was established since the beginning. Right against Jackal she had to chose between two humans, if she didn't all of them will explode, if she chose one, the other would've explode, heck everyone could've explode, you couldn't really take his word. Nice how you pointing out a FILLER, just to make a point, cool bro. I said this many times, but Lucy isn't a 'strong' character, in terms of power, and her ability to make judgement sometimes, not let her emotions get the best of her, despite that, in every of her fights she tries her best, and you can clearly see that.

Yukono and Agel durrning oracian cies could both summon 3 golden keyed spirits and they are basically the only cestetail spirit mages in the show.sje was useless when fighting jackal and couldn't even help I mean even Wendy would've been "fuck this shit"(I know she wood never say that) and just attack and frankly if I were in that situation (and this has nothing to do with the argument) I would just let that cat eared council member kick the bucket hell I'd kill him myself. Again I agree Licy isn't a strong Character but just like era she is getting too much fan service being in battle where she just sits there and watches plus the problem stoves and judgment people levy and gramps sit on the sidelines. Leave the fighting to the fighters and the thinking to the thinksers. Sure she tries her best but dude her it's annonying and painful watching a school girl character try to fight in these epic battles.

Also when Gray and them get captured they try and most of the times succeed in freeing the selves and always turn the arc around when they get free becuase they actually do shit. When Lucy gets free she tries to help though usually just ends up useless watching the fihgt, that works for happy, Carla, lector, and fro but not a wizard.

(Again this is all my personal opinion though as you can see I back it up, however don't start anything big over this. In the end Lucy lovers will always love her and hater will dream that she does in the next arc and Fairy Tail becomes 100000000x better)
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 3, 2015 7:59 AM

May 2015
I really don't care about other people's opinions.I like her because she's kind hearted and friendly.
Jul 3, 2015 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
KingAce261 said:

Yukono and Agel durrning oracian cies could both summon 3 golden keyed spirits and they are basically the only cestetail spirit mages in the show.sje was useless when fighting jackal and couldn't even help I mean even Wendy would've been "fuck this shit"(I know she wood never say that) and just attack and frankly if I were in that situation (and this has nothing to do with the argument) I would just let that cat eared council member kick the bucket hell I'd kill him myself. Again I agree Licy isn't a strong Character but just like era she is getting too much fan service being in battle where she just sits there and watches plus the problem stoves and judgment people levy and gramps sit on the sidelines. Leave the fighting to the fighters and the thinking to the thinksers. Sure she tries her best but dude her it's annonying and painful watching a school girl character try to fight in these epic battles.

Also when Gray and them get captured they try and most of the times succeed in freeing the selves and always turn the arc around when they get free becuase they actually do shit. When Lucy gets free she tries to help though usually just ends up useless watching the fihgt, that works for happy, Carla, lector, and fro but not a wizard.

(Again this is all my personal opinion though as you can see I back it up, however don't start anything big over this. In the end Lucy lovers will always love her and hater will dream that she does in the next arc and Fairy Tail becomes 100000000x better)

Pointless arguing. I like her so whatever.
Jul 3, 2015 2:54 PM

May 2015
Saberforlife said:
I really don't care about other people's opinions.I like her because she's kind hearted and friendly.

Every Member of Fairy Tail is kind hearted and everyother one is friendly the thing I hate about Lucy is that's all her character is a kind and friendly school girl which is okay but not in a battle fantasy world unless they do it like inuyasha but every once in a while Kagome character pissed me off but not as often as Lucy and I still think Kikyo and Inuyaha made a better couple. Though true it's your opinion and this is mine.
Jul 7, 2015 1:12 AM

Jan 2011
kuity said:
1. She's not tsundere - thats fucking great!
2. She's not a loli - I like that.
3. She's not stronk - nor does she need or ever claimed to be! Also being so would overlap with Erza, why would we be needing that?
4. She's voiced by Aya Hirano - thats fucking great and one of the main resons I will be picking this show again!
5. Her magic is lame - not really.
6. She's slutty - I wish she was :(
7. She's annoying - sometimes yes, but then again what girl isnt?!?
8. She's unnecessary - whats that even supposed to mean?
9. She's a dumb blonde - for a blonde shes quite smart actually. And she is smarter than Erza in any case, so your point?

Yea, shes is my favorite character in the manga :D
AlexGKJul 7, 2015 1:18 AM
Jul 7, 2015 4:55 AM

Aug 2013
She's an annoying butt monkey character.
Jul 8, 2015 1:57 AM
Jul 2015
I don't understand why Lucy gets so much hate either. If you want my honesty though, I liked her better in the less recent times of the anime. As time goes on, it seems that she becomes more there-just-for-fanservice, and her personality seems to change as well. At first she seemed modest and nice, but she seems to get a bit more bitter in my opinion. I still really like Lucy though, I find her cute >w< I ship Nalu as well, in fact it is my one OTP.<3 I think Lucy is a great character, and I feel like I can relate to her best out of anyone in the show ☺☺☺
Jul 10, 2015 11:22 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
She is a boring character, unlike Erza or even Cana

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 11, 2015 3:55 AM

May 2010
kuity said:
1. She's not tsundere
2. She's not a loli
3. She's not stronk
4. She's voiced by Aya Hirano
5. Her magic is lame
6. She's slutty
7. She's annoying
8. She's unnecessary
9. She's a dumb blonde

1- Pretty much stupid argument.
2- Who cares. Every girl has her own charm, be it loli or mature.
3- And she was never supposed to be. We have Natsu and Erza for that (Gray can be counted as well)
4- And she is a good VA.
5- I would kill to get her magic. It's real handy.
6- She's not, go search what slutty means. The way she dresses is her own choice, none of your concern. Most of the the fanservice situations lead up against her consent, she is not even at fault most of the time. She is beautiful, nice and one of the most kind-hearted. But I see, you don't see that.
7- Because she's not a loli, tsundere? Makes sense
8- She is very important. If she didn't close to gate along with Yukino, dragons would have ended the humanity. Don't change facts, she isn't unnecessary. Just because she doesn't punch her enemies, and prefer to solve stuff by peaceful means, doesn't mean she is any less important. Do your research first.
9- ... Do us a favor and rewatch Fairy Tail. Please.

So many pointless arguments. People don't even pay attention but have the guts to spout nonsense, seriously.
Jul 11, 2015 6:48 AM

Feb 2012
Oh, not this sh*** again!

Listen well: people hate her because she has the role of both "the normal person in a group of mosters" in the Battle Shounen parts and the "straight man" in the Comedy parts. Because of this, she's the most indispensable character but some people totally fail to understand it and thus hate her:

- being the "normal person" in a Battle Shounen means appearing as the weakest characters and being used as a meter to show how much the other characters are strong. Her supposed weakness and uselnesses is also often used for comedy purposes, which further sinks her reputation;
- being the "straight man" in a Comedy anime means being a boring character that's used to emphatize the over-the-top personality and actions of the other characters. Sometimes this same role is also taken by Wendy but, unlike Lucy, she is given much more opportunities to shine (she also has the "loli" trait, for some that's a huge plus).

Conclusion: she's as indispensable as Shimpachi in Gintama and Zenkichi in Medaka Box, but haters gonna hate...
Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw.

Ratohnhaketon said:
You have much to learn if you have not joined the witch hunt to down vote every anime that rises above our underrated favorites. I am currently on a campaign to get Training with Hinako into the top 12. Shit taste is hard to fight though, it's like trying to talk sense to an army of hallucinating loonies.
Ty-Ki said:
It's hilarious to see morons wasting more time with the series they hate so much than the fans of it.
Jul 11, 2015 8:57 AM

Dec 2012
PKX said:
Oh, not this sh*** again!

Listen well: people hate her because she has the role of both "the normal person in a group of mosters" in the Battle Shounen parts and the "straight man" in the Comedy parts. Because of this, she's the most indispensable character but some people totally fail to understand it and thus hate her:

- being the "normal person" in a Battle Shounen means appearing as the weakest characters and being used as a meter to show how much the other characters are strong. Her supposed weakness and uselnesses is also often used for comedy purposes, which further sinks her reputation;
- being the "straight man" in a Comedy anime means being a boring character that's used to emphatize the over-the-top personality and actions of the other characters. Sometimes this same role is also taken by Wendy but, unlike Lucy, she is given much more opportunities to shine (she also has the "loli" trait, for some that's a huge plus).

Conclusion: she's as indispensable as Shimpachi in Gintama and Zenkichi in Medaka Box, but haters gonna hate...

Never really thought of it like this. Insightful post.

But I think Zenkichi is a subversion of the trope
Jul 25, 2015 2:21 PM

Nov 2014
lllllllll said:
I like her.

But I like Erza more.

Jul 26, 2015 7:03 PM
May 2015
It's about to be lucy's time

[/spoiler]
CrescentgenisiJul 26, 2015 8:54 PM
Jul 26, 2015 7:16 PM

Jan 2010
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Juvia is best girl.

and erza just behind.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.
Nov 3, 2015 2:42 AM
Mar 2014
Most people I have seen hate the entire show. Lucy is just another FT character who gets hate. Natsu and Erza are hated as well.

It's hard to like anything in FT, honestly
Nov 8, 2015 7:37 AM

Jan 2012
joseph619 said:
Most people I have seen hate the entire show. Lucy is just another FT character who gets hate. Natsu and Erza are hated as well.

It's hard to like anything in FT, honestly

Erza is not hated.

Nov 8, 2015 11:00 AM

Dec 2014
gosh I don't read manga but still know what is going on... What happened to no spoilers
Nov 12, 2015 12:48 AM

Nov 2014
I dont really hate her, and i am still not even halfway done with Fairy Tale, so it might change in the future episodes i have yet to see, but:

- i find the concept of celestial wizards (basically a sumoner) a bit retarded

- she didnt displayed any magic ability of her own, and making contracts with beings that will do stuff/magic/whatever for her is not really a magic

- in one scene, she acts like a classic girl who is awed by nice clothes, jewels, and relies on her cute loooks to tip odds in her favor (she even sais out loud, making her look like she is full of herself) few scenes later she has tearjerking speech about treating celestials spirits as your friends and other stuff. That just dont click for me.

Still, it's not something that would made me hate her but if someone dont like her, i can see how that came about. :3
What is wrong with loving someone who doesn't exist ? Absolutely nothing. As long as you make peace with it.
Nov 15, 2015 8:14 AM

Feb 2010
Kryptiq said:
She's alright, i've seen worst.

here.
personally i dislike Erza even more than Lucy

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Nov 15, 2015 8:15 AM

Feb 2010
jealous of her boobs
Nov 19, 2015 5:50 AM
Sep 2009
I could never hate Lucy as a character just because she is created to be fan service most of the times and she is constantly objectified. She has too much love for her teammates and she shows that all the time. Not to mention the relationship with her celestial spirits, especially Aquarius. Watching that episode, I knew it was coming because I read the manga, and it was still heartbreaking. She also has her shining fight moments.
Nov 20, 2015 10:37 PM
Aug 2015
JD2411 said:
some people don't like well-written characters that don't conform to genre conventions

This is like the best comment I've read so far lol. Most if not all reasons I see don't make much sense, at least to me. I could maybe kind of see where a couple people are coming from but I still don't know....it's like in do you watch anime?? There's so much character development in FT and like you said it's well written....yeah Lucy is hot and there is foodservice but there is SO much more to her character and the show
Aug 17, 2016 3:09 AM

Jan 2013
I don't care what people say about her. I adore her. She's so cheerful. She always cares for her teammates. I love her personality her looks and her everything. She's my favourite female character in anime ever so yeah. She's sometimes just like me.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Dec 24, 2016 3:26 PM
Dec 2016
Fai said:
Mostly sexism, I guess.

People can't stand that a female is THE main protagonist of the whole series.

Then there's the fact that people mostly stan the hell out of gary stu/mary sue characters instead of actually flawed and well developed characters.

Either way I like her and she(Alongside what Rave in terms of mashima's writing style promises for her future) is one of main reasons I stuck with FT so far.

The fact that Lucy is a female has absolutely nothing to do with why people hate her. People dislike her because her magic isn't as powerful as the other characters' magic. She has to depend on her celestial keys. When she doesn't have them she's useless. Actually, there was an episode where she and Juvia were fighting a bad guy. Juvia and Lucy were losing pretty bad and Juvia was the only one fighting. Since Lucy did absolutely nothing I thought Lucy had lost her keys again only to find out she had them the entire time. There were some times that Lucy actually managed to help. For example, when she used one of her celestial spirits to help Natsu eat fire, but i'm pretty sure Natsu, Lucy, and Gray don't even need her to win a fight.
Dec 28, 2016 9:28 PM
May 2016
I don't hate her, but I don't like her at the same time. I hate Natsu more than I hate Lucy. She is just too emotional sometimes, and I know that is apart of her character but it just doesn't work for me.
Dec 28, 2016 9:50 PM

Apr 2016
So I watched to a bit after the fight with Laxus and the entire time I don't recall Lucy doing anything of actual value. Then I stopped watching the show because the power of friendship solving everything was getting to me.
Dec 28, 2016 10:23 PM

Mar 2014
Because the majority prefer Mary Sue-Erza.
Dec 29, 2016 3:53 AM

Jan 2016
Sometimes she is a littlebit bitchy but she has a good heart!!

I prefer Erza/Juvia/ Levi but she is a nice girl

I hope she will improve her magic skills (she is sometimes little annoying because she is too weak in comparison with the others) even though she got a lot stronger during the time!!

Levi isn't strong too, let's say weaker than Lucy but she is not moving herself in the center as much as Lucy

Bulma777Dec 29, 2016 3:57 AM
Apr 4, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2015
mkoonihh said:
Because she isn't Lisanna.
this.... shes a whore trying to get any guy and all the natsu X lisanna and juvia x gray shippers including juvia herself all hate her.

plus she gets way too much screen time. the real mcs are gray natsu erza and wendy. lucy takes up too much screen space [with her large ass as happy puts it correctly] also shes kinda weird shaped.
Apr 4, 2017 10:23 AM

Feb 2015
KuroudoAkabane said:
this.... shes a whore trying to get any guy and all the natsu X lisanna and juvia x gray shippers including juvia herself all hate her.

plus she gets way too much screen time. the real mcs are gray natsu erza and wendy. lucy takes up too much screen space [with her large ass as happy puts it correctly] also shes kinda weird shaped.

What about her makes her an attention whore? Since when is she trying to get any guy? Has she ever attempted to steal away Gajeel from Levy? No. Has she ever confessed to Laxus? No. Has she ever shown signs of being in love with Alzack? No. I could go down the list of all relevant guy characters in the show, but the only guy she's really shown significant interest in is Natsu, lol.

She gets a lot of screen time, because she is in fact one of the main characters. Just because you say she's not, doesn't mean she isn't. Also, how is Wendy more of a main character than her? She joins Fairy Tail somewhere around episode 60-70, lol.
Apr 4, 2017 10:50 AM

Jun 2015
Milennin said:
Has she ever confessed to Laxus?
I totally ship that btw, hell even made a ff once.....

btw the thread is abt why pplz hate lucy.

those were my reasons.

hating a fictional char is 100% subjective and I dont consider lucy an mc. she could have been a background char live ever or mira or lisa or kina,,, but shes always there and it dont like having to look at her.

also a lot of the hate comes bcz of those retarded nalu shippers. cuz I dont ship them.
Apr 13, 2017 5:30 AM

Apr 2009
Because she is a fap material.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2017 9:44 PM

Oct 2017
ziggy_Z said:

Better be a likable & badass Mary sue than an annoying useless bitch (very typical especially for Shounen anime, see Sakura & Orihime as other good examples).
Aardwolf94Nov 20, 2017 10:57 PM
Jan 21, 2018 4:53 PM
Oct 2010
Aardwolf94 said:
ziggy_Z said:

Better be a likable & badass Mary sue than an annoying useless bitch (very typical especially for Shounen anime, see Sakura & Orihime as other good examples).

I like Lucy more than Orihime, and that's coming from someone who prefers Bleach. For a Mary Sue that wins most of her fights with plot armor, that doesn't make her a badass.
Jan 21, 2018 6:35 PM

Oct 2017
SolidZone said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I like Lucy more than Orihime, and that's coming from someone who prefers Bleach. For a Mary Sue that wins most of her fights with plot armor, that doesn't make her a badass.

I like Lucy more too..but liking a character more than Orihime isn't that difficult. She is trash.

With plot armor and Nakama power sure but Erza is still just more entertaining to watch than Lucy, Orihime etc.(basically typical useless female characters in anime).
Jan 21, 2018 6:53 PM
Oct 2010
Aardwolf94 said:
SolidZone said:

I like Lucy more too..but liking a character more than Orihime isn't that difficult. She is trash.

With plot armor and Nakama power sure but Erza is still just more entertaining to watch than Lucy, Orihime etc.(basically typical useless female characters in anime).

The reason why is that Lucy has more personality, something I can relate to with someone then Orihime. There's another reason regarding Orihime, but if you haven't read the final chapter of the Bleach manga, I won't spoil in case you or someone else didn't for those who only watch anime only.

As for Erza, if it wasn't for those things, then I would've liked her just as much as the rest of the main cast. Her battle with Azuma is the biggest joke for me, not going to lie.
Jan 21, 2018 7:15 PM

Oct 2017
SolidZone said:
Aardwolf94 said:

The reason why is that Lucy has more personality, something I can relate to with someone then Orihime. There's another reason regarding Orihime, but if you haven't read the final chapter of the Bleach manga, I won't spoil in case you or someone else didn't for those who only watch anime only.

As for Erza, if it wasn't for those things, then I would've liked her just as much as the rest of the main cast. Her battle with Azuma is the biggest joke for me, not going to lie.

Tbh many battles in FT are bullshit, especially later on in the manga.

And I have read the Bleach manga, I assume you mean the shitty Ichihime ship being confirmed?

Lucy has more personality but she is still annoying too & often too useless and a damsel in distress. Also her voice kind of gets on my nerves..
Jan 21, 2018 8:00 PM
Oct 2010
Aardwolf94 said:
SolidZone said:

And I have read the Bleach manga, I assume you mean the shitty Ichihime ship being confirmed?

Lucy has more personality but she is still annoying too & often too useless and a damsel in distress. Also her voice kind of gets on my nerves..

I'm not going to disagree with you on that. Although out of all the battles I've seen on Fairy Tail so far, I think Erza gets the most of the plot armor.

Then I'm safe to spoil. Yep, that's the one. I hate that ending so much.

True, but that makes her likable for me. Always nice to have a character with pure comedy relief alongside the main cast. Guess it's not for everyone though and I won't convince you since it's your opinion. Who's voice for Lucy though? Aya's, Cherami's, or both? Just so I know if you watch it dubbed or subbed.
Jan 21, 2018 8:04 PM

Oct 2017
SolidZone said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I'm not going to disagree with you on that. Although out of all the battles I've seen on Fairy Tail so far, I think Erza gets the most of the plot armor.

Then I'm safe to spoil. Yep, that's the one. I hate that ending so much.

True, but that makes her likable for me. Always nice to have a character with pure comedy relief alongside the main cast. Guess it's not for everyone though and I won't convince you since it's your opinion. Who's voice for Lucy though? Aya's, Cherami's, or both? Just so I know if you watch it dubbed or subbed.

Yeah the ending sucked ass..wish Ichiruki instead happened.

Only watch subbed, the voice kind of gets annoying. True to each their own, at least she is better than Orihime and Sakura
Jun 26, 2020 12:55 PM
May 2019
Ikr People who dislike her are idiots, Her haters are one of the worst people I have seen, People call her weak, useless, annoying, only for fan service but first she may not be as strong as Natsu or Erza or Gray but she isn't weak, she is one of the strongest celestial wizard, She is useless, she has saved her guild members so many times, people needs to watch Fairy tail properly, and annoying, it's your opinion she isn't annoying at all, Fan service literally all female characters in Fairy tail has fan service not just Lucy, Have you looked at Erza's armor, Mira's or Gray who is half naked all the time but you don't have problems with that How biased, you haters don't have any valid reasons to dislike her and just wants excuses, And okay you don't have to like her but making hate pages and always posting how you hate her seriously doesn't make any sense, Still I know her haters always ignore facts and keep saying same thing again and again like a broken record, Honestly screw those imbeciles
Sayali567Jun 26, 2020 12:59 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.