Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh snap, mom has come to town. Shit got real this episode

Fun stuff I suppose with the drama with her here. Maybe not so fun for some characters though :p
Apr 24, 2015 7:56 AM

Nov 2007
Mentioning of main girl's mother, who is president of her company and goes around the world. She usually only comes back home during Christmas. She is back early to meet main guy. Oh, so that ribbon is a gift from her mother. She is scary to the extend that even the father is scared because he didn't do what she requested him to do! lol @ their eyes when she pressured them. Because of an assistant is absent, he was taken away as a sub. It seems like she knows the young him? What she told her about the ribbon...

Wow, so many things in 5 mins. and so many requests in short time. She is also "picky" about the time.
Her mother tries her best to be useful (and busy) to the extend that she ignores her own daughter.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 24, 2015 8:47 AM

Dec 2013
We get sad monkey this episode.
Eh
Apr 24, 2015 9:42 AM

Apr 2014
Just a rant. Don't open.
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 24, 2015 9:43 AM

Jul 2013
2 episodes is more than enough for this arc. Anyway, glad to see Hana Kirisaki.

Rayzer said:

Just a rant. Don't open.

Seriously ? lol
Half of your post is valid, but the other half is just stupid. Nisekoi is about "Shitoge" ...
VeryNicePersonApr 24, 2015 12:10 PM
Apr 24, 2015 10:04 AM

Apr 2014
VeryNicePerson said:

Half of your post is valid, but the other half is just stupid. Nisekoi is about "Shitoge" ...

Why do you even open it? If I said "This is poison. Do not drink." You would drink it?
As I said if this shit keeps going on. It should be just 6 Episode OVA not a 12 Episode TV Series.
It's really get tiring if it was always about Chitoge you know? They should have at least make an episode without her for 2-3 consecutive episodes.
I would really drop this if every after one episode there would be Chitoge. [b]The ANNOYING Gorilla Bitch[b].
Apr 24, 2015 10:08 AM

May 2012
VeryNicePerson said:

Rayzer said:

Just a rant. Don't open.

Seriously ? lol

Nisekoi is definitely about Chitoge but it is also about Onodera. I keep up with manga chapters and even I can't pick who the mangaka will go with in the end. For obvious archetypes I would think it would end with Chitoge since its the whole new girl changes the status quo but you never know. There are plenty of chapters supporting Onodera and there are plenty supporting Chitoge. All I know is that the other girls don't have a chance, it will either be Chitoge or Onodera.
Apr 24, 2015 10:16 AM

Apr 2014
dchoy said:

Nisekoi is definitely about Chitoge but it is also about Onodera. I keep up with manga chapters and even I can't pick who the mangaka will go with in the end. For obvious archetypes I would think it would end with Chitoge since its the whole new girl changes the status quo but you never know. There are plenty of chapters supporting Onodera and there are plenty supporting Chitoge. All I know is that the other girls don't have a chance, it will either be Chitoge or Onodera.

Yeah the mangaka always centers the story with only Kosaki and Chitoge. But the problem is the Shaft Studio almost always make it Chitoge Episode.
And If they don't adapt/animate any "filler chapter" the other characters won't have much screen time. They would just be there for a few second.
[b]And I swear If this continues. I would bombard Shaft Studio![b]
Apr 24, 2015 10:33 AM

May 2009
Rayzer said:
Just a rant. Don't open.

You are retarded. She is main girl, it's story about her and Raku.
Apr 24, 2015 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
1st episode was already about shitoge and now we get another shitoge and next episode is another shitoge..... there are only 12 eps and Haru has yet to appear... wtf shaft?
Apr 24, 2015 10:38 AM

Jul 2010
It was fun seeing Hana intimidating everyone, including her own husband.

Seeing it from another perspective, we can just call this "Raku's arc", like how Raku is mingling into Chitoge and Hana's relationship.

It was fun seeing this arc of Chitoge's, though. This is a pretty important one after all.
Apr 24, 2015 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:
Rayzer said:
Just a rant. Don't open.

One of the main girl. And she wasn't the promise girl.
And she's not the best girl. But if you think she is. You are one of those masochist.
It's just like Naruto x Sakura that didn't happen. And it turned Naruto x Hinata. (Yeah I know it's irrelevant)
Apr 24, 2015 10:39 AM

Sep 2014
Mother looks great and cool , sad that she's all only into work.. :

lol Chitoge looks so ??? without ribbon
Apr 24, 2015 10:47 AM

Jul 2014
Rayzer said:
Just a rant. Don't open.

My curiosity got the better of me so I had to open it.
Internet high five man. Im tired of cliche tsundere characters -.-
Apr 24, 2015 10:48 AM

May 2013
Her mom is a workaholic. I hope she finds the time to spend with Chitoge.
Apr 24, 2015 10:49 AM

Sep 2012
This is beyond being a workaholic.
Oh god who are you people?
Apr 24, 2015 10:49 AM

Jun 2014
Damn talk about a workaholic, hoping that Raku may talk some sense into her like the good boyfriend he is :D!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2015 10:50 AM

Aug 2014
What a mommy :'>
Apr 24, 2015 10:50 AM

Jul 2014
I think workaholic is an understatement.
Apr 24, 2015 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
Rayzer said:
VeryNicePerson said:

Why do you even open it? If I said "This is poison. Do not drink." You would drink it?
As I said if this shit keeps going on. It should be just 6 Episode OVA not a 12 Episode TV Series.
It's really get tiring if it was always about Chitoge you know? They should have at least make an episode without her for 2-3 consecutive episodes.
I would really drop this if every after one episode there would be Chitoge. The ANNOYING Gorilla Bitch.

Chitoge is the main girl. Her chapters are linked to the small amount of plot progression which sometimes manifests itself, so SHAFT must adapt those chapters. They can choose to not adapt some fillers [Tsugumi, Marika, Ruri], but everything related to Chitoge [or Onodera] must be adapted in order to save the "meaning" of this series.
Apr 24, 2015 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed this arc in the manga a little but seriously, I'm fed up of shitoge episodes. Next week means 75% of season 2 will be shitoge and the other 25% is not even an onodera sister -_-
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Apr 24, 2015 11:02 AM

Apr 2014
VeryNicePerson said:

Chitoge is the main girl. Her chapters are linked to the small amount of plot progression which sometimes manifests itself, so SHAFT must adapt those chapters. They can choose to not adapt some fillers [Tsugumi, Marika, Ruri], but everything related to Chitoge [or Onodera] must be adapted in order to save the meaning of this series.

How do you say that this episode was related to the main "plot" which is about the locket/pendant,promise and keys thing?
Yeah the title was "False Love" but it was just the theme. And I don't even said that they shouldn't adapt the chapters about Chitoge.
As I said they should just make it after 2-3 episodes without Chitoge. And adapt some of those "filler chapter" like Ruri's chapter.
And what do you call Kosaki Onodera a supporting Character?
RayzerApr 24, 2015 11:07 AM
Apr 24, 2015 11:03 AM
Oct 2010
Sometimes it feel like I'm the only person who doesn't hate chitoge. I do agree it will be a bit lame if she is completely the focus of this season. It already feels like people have been excluded so far, in fact the first three episodes have been 100% character specific which is a bit weird.
Apr 24, 2015 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
dchoy said:
VeryNicePerson said:

Seriously ? lol

[spoiler]
I can't deny that Kosaki's influence is equally strong, although the lack of development for Kosaki and her relationship with Raku shows that KOMI doesn't know what to do with her. The recent and next chapters might give a fresh look on their relationship though.
Apr 24, 2015 11:06 AM
Jul 2018
uran10 said:
I enjoyed this arc in the manga a little but seriously, I'm fed up of shitoge episodes. Next week means 75% of season 2 will be shitoge and the other 25% is not even an onodera sister -_-

Oh my god, I don't know about other people, but I am on the edge of my seat to freaking sweat at you.

Try to even watch this and not be negative just because.

What most people complain about Chitoge is that she is abusive. When she isn't.

And when the manga tries to develop her, some people are just salty.

Didn't you dislike her because of her personality? Why not give her a freaking chance.. I swear this is why I hate MAL forums. What is even funnier is that in your profile you have a section where you show people that you hate.
Apr 24, 2015 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
skudoops said:
Sometimes it feel like I'm the only person who doesn't hate chitoge. I do agree it will be a bit lame if she is completely the focus of this season. It already feels like people have been excluded so far, in fact the first three episodes have been 100% character specific which is a bit weird.

Chitoge is the most popular out of all girls, you aren't alone. But just some other butt hurt fans won't shut up and continue to use that "joke" of Chitoge being gorilla. Why would they pander to all audiences when the main part of the show is just Chitoge. It's not like all girls are equal in content.
Apr 24, 2015 11:11 AM

Apr 2014
xArDDe said:

Because we are not a masochist that would like an abusive woman that would make our lives a daily hell.
And please just go away and don't ever come back if you didn't like seeing a post like that.
Apr 24, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2014
xArDDe said:
uran10 said:

Oh my god, I don't know about other people, but I am on the edge of my seat to freaking sweat at you.

Didn't you dislike her because of her personality? Why not give her a freaking chance.. I swear this is why I hate MAL forums. What is even funnier is that in your profile you have a section where you show people that you hate.

Relax man, no need to sweat. People has different tastes, you cant expect everyone to not hate Chitoge, her character is very cliche for most of us.
Apr 24, 2015 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
What in hell makes you think that we are masochists.. I hate almost all tsunderes with the exception of Chitoge and Asuka. Asuka is the best anime character IMO and I just find Chitoge cute and a breath of fresh air because she's changed. I think that you just skip Chitoge episodes after episode 1 of the main series and assume that she is the same.
Your profile description fits your well. Why even bother dude..?
Apr 24, 2015 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
SansrivaaL said:
Relax man, no need to sweat. People has different tastes, you cant expect everyone to not hate Chitoge, her character is very cliche for most of us.

Are you saying that Chitoge is the only cliche character in this series..? Nisekoi's characters are shit and Chitoge is the one that acts the most humane. And no, one thing is an opinion and another is swearing every Chitoge episode and calling her a gorilla or Shitoge. You are not funny and you ruin the fun if there was any in the first place. Just try to act as humans and respect other people. Calling us masochists won't get you anywhere. Humans are so unpredictable.
Apr 24, 2015 11:28 AM

Apr 2014
xArDDe said:

What in hell makes you think that we are masochists.. I hate almost all tsunderes with the exception of Chitoge and Asuka. Asuka is the best anime character IMO and I just find Chitoge cute and a breath of fresh air because she's changed. I think that you just skip Chitoge episodes after episode 1 of the main series and assume that she is the same.
Your profile description fits your well. Why even bother dude..?

It's because you loves a character that loves to make other character's a living hell.
So you are using my signature on me? You should know that there's a bit difference with dislike and hate.
And please don't force your opinion on others. Just keep it to yourself.
Apr 24, 2015 11:29 AM

Jul 2014
xArDDe said:
SansrivaaL said:

Are you saying that Chitoge is the only cliche character in this series..? Nisekoi's characters are shit and Chitoge is the one that acts the most humane. And no, one thing is an opinion and another is swearing every Chitoge episode and calling her a gorilla or Shitoge. You are not funny and you ruin the fun if there was any in the first place. Just try to act as humans and respect other people. Calling us masochists won't get you anywhere. Humans are so unpredictable.

Yes like I said for some of us she is the most cliche character in Nisekoi, all of them are wonderful characters besides her, got any problem with that? and dude welcome to society where its normal to swear not only characters but also people, you should go out more to learn more about how humans interact with one another. I never even attacked you so dont go saying ''Just try to act as humans and respect other people'' and what the hell does humans being unpredictable has anything to do with these? you should really go out more.....
Apr 24, 2015 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
Rayzer said:
VeryNicePerson said:

How do you say that this episode was related to the main "plot" which is about the locket/pendant,promise and keys thing?
Yeah the title was "False Love" but it was just the theme. And I don't even said that they shouldn't adapt the chapters about Chitoge.
As I said they should just make it after 2-3 episodes without Chitoge. And adapt some of those "filler chapter" like Ruri's chapter.
And what do you call Kosaki Onodera a supporting Character?

[spoiler]
Hmm. If I remember correctly, the end of this arc should make a link with the promise plot. Nothing big though, it's Nisekoi. Other than that, this arc is mostly here to strengthen the relationship between Raku and Chitoge, like the first episode. Kosaki is a main character, but thanks to the author's writing, she doesn't look like it most of the times.
Apr 24, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2014
xArDDe said:
uran10 said:

I've caught up with the manga and I still hate her character. She's annoying and bitchy. Development =/= good. Compared to the other characters (No, I'm not an Onodera fanboy, I hate her also), she's one of the weakest. She's a tsundere, no different from the others.

Since I don't support both of the main girls, there isn't a winning option for me. Raku's density makes everything a shit ton worse as well.
"Hi!"
Apr 24, 2015 11:40 AM

Jul 2014
_P5 said:
xArDDe said:

I've caught up with the manga and I still hate her character. She's annoying and bitchy. Development =/= good. Compared to the other characters (No, I'm not an Onodera fanboy, I hate her also), she's one of the weakest. She's a tsundere, no different from the others.

Since I don't support both of the main girls, there isn't a winning option for me. Raku's density makes everything a shit ton worse as well.

There are times that I wish someone would just cut them all in pieces *smirk*
Apr 24, 2015 11:41 AM

Apr 2014
VeryNicePerson said:

[spoiler]
Hmm. If I remember correctly, the end of this arc should make a link with the promise plot. Nothing big though, it's Nisekoi. Other than that, this arc is mostly here to strengthen the relationship between Raku and Chitoge, like the first episode. Kosaki is a main character, but thanks to the author's writing, she doesn't look like it most of the times.
[/spoiler]
Yeah I blame Naoshi for putting Kosaki on "filler chapters" and always putting Chitoge in plot related chapters with development
Like seriously. There's almost no development with Raku x Kosaki.
Apr 24, 2015 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
Rayzer said:
VeryNicePerson said:

[spoiler]
Yeah I blame Naoshi for putting Kosaki on "filler chapters" and always putting Chitoge in plot related chapters with development
Like seriously. There's almost no development with Raku x Kosaki.

Im not even expecting a development from the latest chapter, I just dont care anymore but since I started it I want to know how it will end.
Apr 24, 2015 11:46 AM

Apr 2014
SansrivaaL said:

Im not even expecting a development from the latest chapter, I just dont care anymore but since I started it I want to know how it will end.

Then don't even think that there would be an "end" to this unless the mangaka died because of a heart-attack or accident or something.
Since this shit was been over 4 years now.
Apr 24, 2015 11:49 AM

Nov 2013
dem legs~

chitoge with her hair down at the end :<
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Apr 24, 2015 11:49 AM

Jul 2014
Rayzer said:
SansrivaaL said:

Then don't even think that there would be an "end" to this unless the mangaka died because of a heart-attack or accident or something.

You mean like One piece and Detective Conan 2.0? manga's that will never end.
Apr 24, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2009
1. Man, the ending of the flute solo of the ost in the 2nd half… so chill

2. Chitoge taking off her red ribbon at the end was quite a powerful statement

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Apr 24, 2015 11:57 AM

Apr 2014
SansrivaaL said:
Rayzer said:

Dude you should know that "If there's a beginning, there shall be an end." since the world has end anyway.
Apr 24, 2015 12:01 PM

Jul 2014
Rayzer said:
SansrivaaL said:

Dude you should know that "If there's a beginning, there shall be an end." since the world has end anyway.

I was being sarcastic tho...
Apr 24, 2015 12:04 PM

May 2009
Rayzer said:
bastek66 said:

And she's not the best girl. But if you think she is. You are one of those masochist.
It's just like Naruto x Sakura that didn't happen. And it turned Naruto x Hinata. (Yeah I know it's irrelevant)

It's blantantly obvious that she is promise girl. Don't bring up that narutoshit here, comparing battle manga to romcom makes you even more pathetic with your reaching.
Apr 24, 2015 12:05 PM
Feb 2015
Wow chitoge's mom is a total badass...
Oh snap her mom knows that they meet 10 years ago...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Apr 24, 2015 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
_P5 said:
I don't support both of the main girls, there isn't a winning option for me. Raku's density makes everything a shit ton worse as well.

No Raku was way more than dense. He's an Idiot.
What the hell he needs to know the/a girl likes him?
Does he needs to be seduced or something? Or she needs to spread her legs in front of him?
But at least there's Marika who's very open about her feelings on Raku. But she's doing it too much!
bastek66 said:

[spoiler]
Rayzer said:

It's blantantly obvious that she is promise girl. Don't bring up that narutoshit here, comparing battle manga to romcom makes you even more pathetic with your reaching.
[/spoiler]
Apr 24, 2015 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
I am going to say one thing. If you were smart people you would've not bashed this episode on Chitoge as most of the episode don't have Chitoge.

Hating won't get you anywhere. I am not being mean or anything like that. But you are. You are honestly not listening to anything I say. People can sure be stupid sometimes.

What I meant that we as humans have our own opinions and most think that their opinion is the best. When it isn't true.

But excuse me when you say that Chitoge is the most cliche in the show and all the other characters are wonderful, that is beyond an opinion. It isn't true. It's a fact that Nisekoi is one of the most cliche anime out there.

Do you seriously think that us Chitoge fans like when Chitoge is acting mean and cliche in the beginning of the anime? At least I always facepalm when Chitoge is tsun, I don't like it. I just like her cute side and the fact that she is deredere after this episode is just great for me. Since she is attractive, interesting and quite smart. Those hit him moments are just harem anime cliche that are annoying to almost everyone. They are added for "comic relief". I don't know but it isn't funny, maybe Japan just has different humor.
Apr 24, 2015 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
Rayzer said:
If you don't still get the logic. I don't know. And I even said that statement was irrelevant there![/spoiler]

Being a tsundere =/= winning. I mean it is pretty rare that there is even a winner in romance anime.
Apr 24, 2015 12:27 PM

Jul 2014
Well, Chitoge's mum is pretty crazy. Definitely didn't expect that. And Raku seriously just can't catch a break can he? Well, this isn't going to move the locket stuff along any quicker, but at least it should provide some solid character development for Chitoge. It's doing a pretty good job of it so far.
Apr 24, 2015 12:28 PM

Mar 2015
Chitoge haters can suck it. She is the main heroine, she has gone through most developement in this cliche fest. And she is the "best girl". Don't like tsundere archtype? Then why the hell are you watching a harem?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

276 by ZER0PT »»
Sep 10, 2023 12:05 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

138 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:24 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

251 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.