Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2015 6:30 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
People sure run a lot in this show.

That was pretty clever with the asteroid belt's origin (5th planet is no more).

A bit below average in my opinion. It barely managed to keep me interested. At least there were some nice explosions.
May 5, 2020 2:34 AM

Nov 2015
where can i watch this subbed?

lmao at the scene with stroboscopic lights, free seizure!
what the fuck, the end o.o is this a daisaku ikeda film hahaha :D
Berry-VodkaMay 5, 2020 5:07 AM

đź’˘

Jun 21, 2023 10:42 AM
Sep 2014
random yet i watched it all
Feb 16, 6:58 PM

Jan 2021
I remember Sci-Fi Channel aired this a few times in the late 90s. Even then I remember it was kinda boring and I don't remember ever making it as far as them getting to the city. Must've either fallen asleep or flipped it to something else before then since I just assumed the whole movie took place in the psychic forest. Tracked this down now 25 years later and committed to seeing the whole thing. It was less boring than I expected but still a bit slow paced, especially at the start. Quite an ending. It seemed like everything from Eve leaving with Dew to the final extinction event happened within just a matter of hours. I guess it was alright. Glad I got the closure to it finally but wouldn't care to see it again. Eve was pretty cute though.
Shrimp_TailFeb 16, 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.