Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 8, 4:51 AM
Review Moderator
Sorairo Days

Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne (8.5/10)

Great expansion with a ton of fresh content. The new monsters are a given, though what I'm mainly impressed with is the Crutch Claw mechanic. The new movesets for all the weapons are nice, especially for the Hunting Horn. Story is surprisingly better than in the base game but who actually plays this for the plot lmao. However, Capcom is in dire need of a team that specializes in managing servers as attempting to connect online is still more difficult than any monster in this game.

Jan 8, 7:32 AM

Turok (Switch) - 8/10
AI: The Somnium Files (Switch) - 9/10
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition (PS4) - 9/10
Shovel Knight (Switch) - 8/10
Timespinner (Switch) - 7.5/10

Jan 9, 4:16 AM

Blair Witch Xbox One Game Pass

Well the bigger part of the game you walk around in the forest and the fucking dog are barking at everything!!!,,SHUT UP!!! ,,,,,You picking up trash and get calls from your nagging ex wife or something,,,,Its kind of boring even when its dark its boring!! The horror elements were way to few and didn't gave that horror feeling I want when playing horror games!!!

But In the last part of the game it picked up!! The game mechanic where you are going to use the video camera increased and it start to feel like a horror game

It have some interesting mechanics and good moments! But sadly the biggest scare I got while playing,was when my cat attacked me from behind and I wasn't ready for the little asshole!!

Overall kind of lame! But I also have some fun with it! And I love the Blair Witch movies ( not the second one ) And this was like a untold tale from the Blair Witch universe and I found that pretty interesting

In the end I give it 5.5 Not a waste of time but a mediocre experience. With some good moments when its shine and gave me the uncomfortable Blair Witch feeling!!! If you like horror games or Blair Witch maybe its something to pick up!!

Modified by Yuri-Crusader, Jan 9, 5:54 AM
Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet!

Jan 13, 7:08 PM

Slay the Spire - XBOX ONE Game Pass

6.5/10

Jan 19, 6:20 PM
Review Moderator
Sorairo Days

Until Dawn (8/10)

Highly engaging horror game with great suspense, terrific visuals, and interesting choice-based gameplay. The twist and tonal shift in the second half is a welcome surprise. Characters are fairly stereotypical, though this actually complements the story's B-movie vibes. Easily one of my favorite "storybook" games now.

Jan 19, 8:09 PM

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: 7/10

I've been a Tomb Raider fan ever since I played the first rebooted one. This would probably be maybe my second to last on my favorite one of the trilogy. The gameplay, voice acting and environment is good as usual (and it's always lovely to see Lara). The story could've been touched up in some parts but I liked it. My review wasn't a 8 or 9 because I experienced some bugs here and there.

I didn't really have that many hours put in but I'll punch those numbers in through the whole rebooted Tomb Raider series again some other time when I manage to go through all my other loads of games I haven't touched yet lul

Jan 20, 8:52 PM

Divinity Original Sin 2

7.5/10

First couple of Acts were fantastic. Plenty of options of where to explore and the areas were interesting. Nameless Isle and Arx were terrible and the last fight was dog shit.

Jan 20, 9:26 PM

Dragon Quest XI(PS4)

I just finished this game. I started playing it late at night on new year's eve, after midnight, so technically it was new year's day 2020, and I sunk roughly 140 hours into it, the longest I've ever played a video game. I completed 58 of the 60 side quests, completed all the horse races all the way to the "Black Cup" on difficult, and levelled all my characters up to level 99.

This game was amazing, from the crisp visuals and story, to the English voice acting and the gameplay. The game is much longer than I thought it would be, as one whole third of the game is actually in the "post-game."

Overall, Dragon Quest XI is one of the best games I've ever played in my life, and I'm giving it a solid 10/10, as it definitely deserves it. If you like JRPGs, you need to play this game.

Jan 22, 6:27 AM
Forum Moderator
Nameless Dreamer

Clannad HD (Fuuko's Route)

Well, as I've said before, this is my favorite route of the game. Every time I play it, one scene in particular always brings me to tears.

A combination of the heartwarming aspects of that scene, and the song, "Ana", that plays during the scene is just awesome.

9/10
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.

Jan 24, 9:14 AM

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

7/10

Not bad, but I wish it had more content (more bosses, more dungeons etc).

Yesterday, 1:15 PM

Overcooked! 2

8.5/10

Controls were a bit hard to remember at first (I played this with a family member on a new Xbox One), but once you got it and have a friend/family member or two to play with, it's a crazy but fun time! Music and visuals are good, game levels were getting challenging but in good ways, final level was a bit underwhelming but otherwise nice way to finish the main game off...
Definitely recommended that you play multiplayer, especially with friends/family members who love games like this (such as Diner Dash).

Yesterday, 6:43 PM

Devil May Cry 5 (2019)

9/10

Yesterday, 6:44 PM

Finished my like 8th run of undertale 10/10 I wouldn’t play it that many times if I didn’t absolutely adore this game and everything in it

Yesterday, 9:08 PM
Chrono trigger (10/10)
Bruhhh!!!

8 hours ago

Zombieland Double Tap Roadtrip on Xbox One

One of the worse zombie game I have ever played, But it was really easy .After torture myself with the stupid thing I beat it after two hours

I give it 2/10 No sane person would pay for this!!

Modified by Yuri-Crusader, 7 hours ago
Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet!

Pages (47) « First ... « 45 46 [47]