New
Pages (75) « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2019 5:55 PM

Apr 2016
Order-Sol said:
Horizon Zero Dawn. 2/10
Man Holy lordy that was garbage.

Uhhhh.. a 2?

Would be interesting to know the reasoning behind it.
Dec 21, 2019 6:07 PM

Aug 2012
Whats-up said:
Order-Sol said:
Horizon Zero Dawn. 2/10
Man Holy lordy that was garbage.

Uhhhh.. a 2?

Would be interesting to know the reasoning behind it.

Don't get me wrong the story was good I enjoy it. Every else I down right hate
Gameplay was boring.
Side quests were meh.
Leveling up system could been better.
Music whatever I couldn't remember.

I haven't played the DLC yet so probably bring the score up.
Dec 23, 2019 11:14 AM

Dec 2018
Life is Strange 2 Xbox one on game pass

Im so disappointed!!This game have a kid in it that whines all the time!! And hippies complaining over how unfair life is!!! Trailer trash and some art in the dessert!!

The last game Life is Strange have lesbian romance in it!!Lesbians kissing with cute kissing sounds!!!,,,,YEEEEEES!!!!! Lesbians telling they love each other!! Its one of the best games ever made!!

Square Enix!! Why in the holy name of god do you think this would be better? Its not!! I want my lesbians back!!! This sucks ass!! I cant fucking believe you made me sit around a camp fire and listening to fucking hippies!! That's a new low

Im going to go and cry in a corner!! And I give this stupid game 3/10

Yuri-CrusaderDec 23, 2019 11:44 AM
Dec 23, 2019 4:39 PM

Nov 2019
Replayed Darks Souls 2 a couple of days ago with sl1. 10/10 The best souls out there.

Just yesterday i finished a campaign in Rome 2 : Total War 9/10, The game is very good but Medieval 2 is better :p.
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Dec 23, 2019 6:32 PM

Jun 2015
Mortal Kombat XL.

The story was okay, but the sequences between fights are so long, I spent more time watching them than actually playing/fighting. It's like you're watching a movie with lots of fighting scenes where you get to play some of them (yes, some of them, since you don't even get to control all of them). 6/10

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Dec 27, 2019 7:08 AM

Oct 2018
Nexomon Overall score: 8/10
Art: 9/10 Really like the Nexomon designs and the game itself (despite using Unity for its engine) has a very strong RPGMaker feel to it.
Story: 7/10 As I said before, the game pretty much holds your hand all the way through it, telling you which way to go, and what to do. Enjoyed the Fourth wall breaks done by Atlas, and somewhat redeems itself once you get to the point of fighting the Wardens and finding Omnicron's children, as you are given free-reign on how you tackle that. I like how the radar for finding the children is reminiscent of the Dragon Ball radar from the Dragon Ball series.
Music: 7/10 Got repetitive after a while, but still a pretty good OST.
Stability: 6/10 this game suffers from quite a few glitches, some of which can crash it. Detracts from the enjoy-ability of the game for sure, sprites and menus occasionally "explode" into a pixelly mess which is a) hard on the eyes, and b) if you use the Repel Key item during this glitch, it will crash the game.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Dec 27, 2019 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
Finished Shining force 2. LOT to say about my experience with this sequel (started with the gba remake) and the whole SF franchise so far. Little thing I can say they have the same level of replay value as pokemon games and more like tactical-rpg of pokemon game and can do various challenge even nuzlocke run.
Anyway its hard to rate this game because at my heart I could like to give full score but after starting the series with the gba remake I cannot overlook that there could had made lot of qol changes to make the overall experience more fantastic hence 7.5/10. Still would love to replay this sequel much more than the first game and also if one likes old school game franchise breath of fire, fire emblem/fft, dragon quest (similar tone as the older DQ games) then cant recommend this series enough!
removed-userDec 27, 2019 4:23 PM
Dec 27, 2019 8:30 PM

Dec 2019
N.O.V.A 2. 10/10
The graphics, sound, game play, story, difficulty level, action, fun and everything was perfect. It's free from gameloft and the best fps I ever played.
Dec 27, 2019 10:31 PM

Dec 2019
Control.

Overall, a very fun, trippy, and unique game. Only downsides were frame rate drops and a few annoying fight sequences. Other than that, I recommend it. 8 out of 10

Grave_Digger_13Dec 28, 2019 5:52 PM
Dec 28, 2019 5:48 PM

Nov 2014
Grave_Digger_13 said:
Control.

Overall, a very fun, trippy, and unique game. Only downsides were frame rate drops and a few annoying fight sequences. Other than that, I recommend it.

How you gonna into the rating thread and not leave a rating?

My latest full playthrough was Sly 2. It and Sly 1 probably has the coziest feel of any game ever, a result of its story and characters, soundtrack and voice acting, and environments. Sneaking and platforming around is also suuuuper fun. I did die a lot because I try in vain to play like I'm a pro speedrunner even though I'm fucking awful at all games. 9/10.

ANIME

Dec 28, 2019 11:31 PM
Dec 2019
The Forest 7.5/10

Survival games aren't my thing so I am not too knowledgeable on them but i quite enjoyed the forest, killing cannibals was surprisingly satisfying, however the game on Normal is a bit too easy and in the Hard version it just adds a lot of artificial difficulty so you're either getting your ass whooped or you're doing the ass whooping. The endings you get ask a lot of questions, which may be a good or bad thing, definitely a good thing though in my eyes because Sons Of The Forest is coming out somewhat soon so it can hopefully answer my questions or keep me on my seat in the future about the release
Dec 29, 2019 10:43 AM

Jan 2012
Fire Emblem Three Houses 9/10

has officialy finished all of the three routes and it only took me 140 hours lol
Anyway, I think Blue Lions route is the best one in terms of story but Golden Deer does give answer to some important story plots and such. Black Eagles was kinda meh to me though.

All of the houses did have great characters though so it was sitll fun to play all of them.

My only question left unanswerd though was why Sothis was visible in the marriage list option at the end...
How I love a game
Dec 30, 2019 6:20 AM

Dec 2018
Minit Xbox one game pass

You have one minute then you die!! But dont worry you keep your stuff

A fun little adventure game with lovely black and white retro graphics

I give it 6.8/10

Dec 30, 2019 10:03 AM

Apr 2010
Bioshock 2 - 8/10

Gameplay-wise is was really good. Nothing beats the feeling of smashing towards an enemy with the Drill Charge. Atmosphere-wise, on par with the first. Story-wise and characters, nowhere near as good as the first's (Not terrible, just disappointing).
Dec 30, 2019 12:11 PM

Jun 2014
Mega Man 11 - 8.5/10

I've always been a fan of Mega Man games, and this one is pretty good. It offers a moderate challenge(I played it on "normal,") and while it doesn't offer too much that we haven't seen before, the "double gear" mechanic is somewhat interesting, and is something you'll definitely want to use for the final boss at the end of the game.

Dec 30, 2019 12:33 PM

Oct 2018
Amatarasu Riddle Star (Yua's arc) 8/10

Finished the game some time ago for CG completion, but recently replayed Yua's arc of the game. I love how this game has a strong Alice in Wonderland feel to it, probably one of the best fantasy/romance Visual Novels I've played so far. Only thing I didn't like was the wait for the first choice in the game, felt like I was playing a Kinetic Novel at first.
Dec 31, 2019 2:43 AM

Jan 2016
198X - 8/10

A tribute game to the retro age of gaming, it's very good, the soundtrack and the art are absolutely beautiful, but a bit too short. I recommend it, especially if you like old school games.
Jan 2, 2020 7:11 AM

Dec 2019
Devil May Cry 5.

The combat is the best the series has seen yet. Fluid and satisfying. The combos are fantastic and genuinely great fun to play around with. Easy to learn, hard to master, particularly for harder difficulties. I also really enjoyed the unique playstyle of each character.

Rest of the game is a bore. Horrific writing, and a cheesiness level that went a bit too far to let them get away with the usual “tongue in cheek” excuse. Nico and V in particular are the worst characters to ever be introduced to the series.

But really, you don’t play DMC for the writing, you play it for the mental and fun combat, which it’s got plenty of. So a 7/10 seems about right.
Jan 5, 2020 2:24 AM

Jan 2016
Katana Zero - 9/10

My game of the year (2019). I have been really big on these 2d games lately, probably cause my laptop can only run these low spec games. However, even though it was 2d, it was still beautiful. Gameplay was great, but some missions were a little bit too hard. The story was good. Too bad the ending was bleh, but I guess they'll make a sequel.

Jan 5, 2020 2:48 AM

Jul 2019
Haven't play since August but Sekiro: 9/10

The Storyline is better than the ones from Bloodborne, Darksouls and I appreciate the level design of Sekiro more.
Jan 5, 2020 3:54 AM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aug 2018
Just re-played NieR:Automata, and still a solid 10/10
Jan 5, 2020 6:35 AM

Dec 2018
Steam World Dig 2 Xbox One Game Pass

It was a bit better then first one! I like the cartoon graphics even if its simply, and the control was not super tight but it worked .The world was a bit small. and to collected more money to get all upgrades its going to be a bitch, if you dont play it over again .But its not that good that I want to play it again!!

I Give it 5.5/10 Not a total waste of time but not very good either

Jan 5, 2020 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
Sally Face, a solid 7-8 up until the last chapter then it drops to about a 5. I don't think hiding important story details behind achievements is a good thing to do.
Jan 5, 2020 11:24 PM

Nov 2019
I finished VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action a few days ago

I haven't found a masterpiece like this for a while. Seriously, everything in the game is fucking perfect. Also, when I saw where the developers come from, I couldn't help feeling some pride (although I generally hate nationalism, but this is my personal exception: p), the only bad thing is that the game is too short but I guess it can't be helped. 10/10
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Jan 8, 2020 4:51 AM

Jul 2009
Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne (8.5/10)

Great expansion with a ton of fresh content. The new monsters are a given, though what I'm mainly impressed with is the Crutch Claw mechanic. The new movesets for all the weapons are nice, especially for the Hunting Horn. Story is surprisingly better than in the base game but who actually plays this for the plot lmao. However, Capcom is in dire need of a team that specializes in managing servers as attempting to connect online is still more difficult than any monster in this game.
Jan 8, 2020 7:32 AM

Aug 2016
Turok (Switch) - 8/10
AI: The Somnium Files (Switch) - 9/10
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition (PS4) - 9/10
Shovel Knight (Switch) - 8/10
Timespinner (Switch) - 7.5/10
Jan 9, 2020 4:16 AM

Dec 2018
Blair Witch Xbox One Game Pass

Well the bigger part of the game you walk around in the forest and the fucking dog are barking at everything!!!,,SHUT UP!!! ,,,,,You picking up trash and get calls from your nagging ex wife or something,,,,Its kind of boring even when its dark its boring!! The horror elements were way to few and didn't gave that horror feeling I want when playing horror games!!!

But In the last part of the game it picked up!! The game mechanic where you are going to use the video camera increased and it start to feel like a horror game

It have some interesting mechanics and good moments! But sadly the biggest scare I got while playing,was when my cat attacked me from behind and I wasn't ready for the little asshole!!

Overall kind of lame! But I also have some fun with it! And I love the Blair Witch movies ( not the second one ) And this was like a untold tale from the Blair Witch universe and I found that pretty interesting

In the end I give it 5.5 Not a waste of time but a mediocre experience. With some good moments when its shine and gave me the uncomfortable Blair Witch feeling!!! If you like horror games or Blair Witch maybe its something to pick up!!

Yuri-CrusaderJan 9, 2020 5:54 AM
Jan 13, 2020 7:08 PM

Jul 2016
Slay the Spire - XBOX ONE Game Pass

6.5/10

"We become what we think about"

If you want to succeed in life, plant the next goal you want to achieve in your brain, and work toward achieving that goal. write as specifically as you can the path you need to go through to get to the goal, and If that is really what you wished for, work toward it, and you will achieve it.
Blog

Jan 19, 2020 6:20 PM

Jul 2009
Until Dawn (8/10)

Highly engaging horror game with great suspense, terrific visuals, and interesting choice-based gameplay. The twist and tonal shift in the second half is a welcome surprise. Characters are fairly stereotypical, though this actually complements the story's B-movie vibes. Easily one of my favorite "storybook" games now.
Jan 19, 2020 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: 7/10

I've been a Tomb Raider fan ever since I played the first rebooted one. This would probably be maybe my second to last on my favorite one of the trilogy. The gameplay, voice acting and environment is good as usual (and it's always lovely to see Lara). The story could've been touched up in some parts but I liked it. My review wasn't a 8 or 9 because I experienced some bugs here and there.

I didn't really have that many hours put in but I'll punch those numbers in through the whole rebooted Tomb Raider series again some other time when I manage to go through all my other loads of games I haven't touched yet lul
Jan 20, 2020 8:52 PM

Aug 2016
Divinity Original Sin 2

7.5/10

First couple of Acts were fantastic. Plenty of options of where to explore and the areas were interesting. Nameless Isle and Arx were terrible and the last fight was dog shit.
Jan 20, 2020 9:26 PM

Jun 2014
Dragon Quest XI(PS4)

I just finished this game. I started playing it late at night on new year's eve, after midnight, so technically it was new year's day 2020, and I sunk roughly 140 hours into it, the longest I've ever played a video game. I completed 58 of the 60 side quests, completed all the horse races all the way to the "Black Cup" on difficult, and levelled all my characters up to level 99.

This game was amazing, from the crisp visuals and story, to the English voice acting and the gameplay. The game is much longer than I thought it would be, as one whole third of the game is actually in the "post-game."

Overall, Dragon Quest XI is one of the best games I've ever played in my life, and I'm giving it a solid 10/10, as it definitely deserves it. If you like JRPGs, you need to play this game.

Jan 22, 2020 6:27 AM

Oct 2018
Clannad HD (Fuuko's Route)

Well, as I've said before, this is my favorite route of the game. Every time I play it, one scene in particular always brings me to tears.

A combination of the heartwarming aspects of that scene, and the song, "Ana", that plays during the scene is just awesome.

9/10
Jan 24, 2020 9:14 AM

Apr 2011
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

7/10

Not bad, but I wish it had more content (more bosses, more dungeons etc).
Jan 25, 2020 1:15 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Overcooked! 2

8.5/10

Controls were a bit hard to remember at first (I played this with a family member on a new Xbox One), but once you got it and have a friend/family member or two to play with, it's a crazy but fun time! Music and visuals are good, game levels were getting challenging but in good ways, final level was a bit underwhelming but otherwise nice way to finish the main game off...
Definitely recommended that you play multiplayer, especially with friends/family members who love games like this (such as Diner Dash).
Jan 25, 2020 6:44 PM

Sep 2018
Finished my like 8th run of undertale 10/10 I wouldn’t play it that many times if I didn’t absolutely adore this game and everything in it
Jan 25, 2020 9:08 PM

Jan 2020
Chrono trigger (10/10)
I'm seriously dumb! SEND HELP!!!
Jan 26, 2020 4:13 AM

Dec 2018
Zombieland Double Tap Roadtrip on Xbox One

One of the worse zombie game I have ever played, But it was really easy .After torture myself with the stupid thing I beat it after two hours

I give it 2/10 No sane person would pay for this!!

Yuri-CrusaderJan 26, 2020 6:05 AM
Jan 26, 2020 11:47 PM

Jul 2009
Code Vein (9/10)

I started this game with low expectations, but ended up enjoying it so much that I nabbed the Platinum trophy yesterday. Overall, this is easily my favorite Souls-type game not made by From Software; I was far more invested in this game than in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I love the ability-based combat system, surprisingly interesting story and characters, and beautiful anime visuals. Being able to create so many different builds gives it a strong replay value. Nice level design too, with the exception of a few annoying maps. The fact that none of the bosses have any really BS gimmicks is also a huge plus.

My only major gripe with this game is that the multiplayer needs a lot of fine-tuning. The latency is often horrifyingly bad, even when playing with a host from the same region. Furthermore, the health item penalty for summoned players is a terrible decision since you get hit far more often here than in the Souls games. But even with these problems, I love playing with others online so much that the notorious co-op trophy didn't even feel like a grind to me.

Can't wait for the upcoming DLCs!
Jan 27, 2020 12:17 PM

Feb 2019
Devil May Cry 4: 8/10 though close to a 7/10

I really enjoyed the first and second acts of the game despite fighting the same bosses over and over. The final sections of the game were the biggest letdown for me. You fight God by shooting his blue orbs then the next mission is a board game follow by a boss rush. Then you fight the priest who uses the same powers when you fought him as Nero except for one attack where he charges at you with Sparda.

Then a short sequence where you just tap circle to win and you're done. What a letdown and DMC is usually known to have great bosses but this really didn't do it for me. I loved the game don't get wrong all it needed was variety and got none.

Playing as Dante was the most fun I had compared to Nero. Swordmaster is the shit.
Jan 27, 2020 1:54 PM

Aug 2017
Portal 2. 10/10. Yes, I know I'm nearly 9 years late.
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Jan 27, 2020 2:14 PM

Mar 2016
tokyo mirage sessions #fe (wiiu 5/10)
couldn't get in to the story or characters, but it has a fun battle system. was expecting more from a fire emblem shin megami tensei crossover.
Jan 28, 2020 3:35 AM
Jan 2020
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

My rating: 8/10
Jan 30, 2020 6:44 AM

Oct 2018
Amatarasu Riddle Star (Whole Game, Steam Edition)
side note: the version of this game that you can get directly from mangagamer is a full blown eroge.
Took a while, but I finished all 8 main routes of the game. I'd have to say my favorite route of the game is Ai's, as her scenario gives quite a bit of exposition on the past of Takaya (The main character).

9/10
Fleeting_DreamJan 30, 2020 2:24 PM
Jan 30, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
borderlands 3 main game 8/10
borderlands 3 dlc 9/10
Jan 30, 2020 5:06 PM

Dec 2016
Everspace.

6.5/10

The rogue like elements and atmosphere was kinda cool. Reminded me of the older PC game Freelancer.
The fight against the colonial warship even on just mere normal difficulty with the shield piercing corrosion missiles out the wing wang (I hope you brought some missile defense drones or systems) was fricken annoying.
Gets kinda repetitive quickly at least for me starting over from scratch and grinding to purchase ship upgrades.
Jan 31, 2020 7:15 AM

Dec 2018
Crackdown 3 Xbox One

A mediocre action game!! Similar quality and game play as the previous in the series!!!

It have some problem with the fucking map that drove me insane!! But other then that! It was a fun little distraction that may be short but mostly playable!! . I give it 5.3/10

Yuri-CrusaderJan 31, 2020 7:23 AM
Feb 1, 2020 4:02 PM

Sep 2017
Borderlands 3

7.5/10 i enjoyed playing the whole game with my friend.

The vaults was lackluster, i didn't understand why the vaults only dropped shitty green items. What the hell is the point of being a vault hunter when you find better equipment lying on the ground?
Feb 2, 2020 10:12 AM

Aug 2016
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

6/10

The "puzzles" are repetitive and take the major part of the game. Story is very nice, soundtrack is good, everything else is ok at best.
RandomFridayFeb 2, 2020 10:46 AM
Feb 2, 2020 11:43 AM

Sep 2007
DBZ Kakarot : 7/10
Fan of the first hour of Dragon Ball, I awaited this game with interest like Fighterz.
There is potential but details undermine the gaming experience.I will address the good and bad points.

For the good:
- The whole saga transcribed
- The fights are dynamic especially in the endgame with devastating attacks
- The original musics even if some are rearranged
- Neat and faithful cut-scenes and realisation
- Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Mirai Trunks, Gotenks et Vegeto playables

For the bad:
- Side quests without interest
- The story is more like DBZ Kai than DBZ
- Strange choices for some combats who should have been present and vice versa
- Very censored
- Mirai Trunks in general is useless
- Buu arc is rushed
- Random encounter quickly become a pain, luckily you can easily run away
- 2 parts in terms of difficulty: The first until you beat Freeza can be difficult since you will not have a lot of money for healing items or orbs to really boost the characters. The second will be much easier thanks to the dragon balls which allow you to make up to 3 wishes to obtain orbs and zenis.

A good DBZ experience which could have been even better. We will see if the updates and DLC bring something
Pages (75) « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3502 by Lost_Viking »»
1 hour ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Yesterday

2 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

25 by SnipeStrike »»
6 hours ago

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Yesterday

18 by FanofAction »»
6 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

46 by Firwik_Howlo »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.