Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Manga & Light Novel Rankings for Apr 13 - 19

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
 
#1
Apr 22, 2015 2:17 PM
News Team
Your_Bartender🍸

Online
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2210
Here are the weekly Manga & Light Novel rankings for April 13th - 19th

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

Manga
*1. 352,615 1,221,309 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.16
*2. 298,487 *,298,487 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.14
*3. 270,326 *,270,326 Detective Conan Vol.86
*4. 243,157 *,246,302 Chihayafuru Vol.27
*5. 204,352 *,204,352 Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Vol.25
*6. 199,227 2,497,878 One Piece Vol.77
*7. 156,119 *,156,119 Kingdom Vol.38
*8. 137,687 *,138,288 Suki tte Ii na yo. Vol.14
*9. *96,138 *,*96,138 Magi: Sinbad no Bouken Vol.6
10. *89,423 *,*89,423 Noragami Vol.13

11. *73,912 *,*73,912 Hajime no Ippo Vol.110
12. *70,244 *,*70,244 Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Vol.5
13. *58,176 *,*58,176 Shura no Mon: Dai Ni Mon Vol.16
14. *57,593 *,122,011 Nobunaga Concerto Vol.12
15. *56,533 *,423,275 One Punch-Man Vol.8
16. *50,496 *,198,903 Yowamushi Pedal Vol.39
17. *50,131 *,*50,131 Peace Maker Kurogane Vol.8
18. *46,508 *,*46,508 Mashiro no Oto Vol.13
19. *43,643 *,437,992 Bleach Vol.67
20. *43,112 *,305,739 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.12

21. *40,352 *,*40,352 Liar Game Vol.19
22. *40,252 *,*40,252 Detective Conan Vol.86 Limited Edition
23. *37,842 *,225,782 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.16 Limited Edition
24. *36,475 *,232,501 Owari no Seraph Vol.8
25. *35,559 *,*35,559 Minamoto-kun Monogatari Vol.7
26. *34,192 *,327,148 Ore Monogatari! Vol.8
27. *34,073 *,299,197 Nisekoi Vol.17
28. *31,871 *,245,246 To LOVE-ru Darkness Vol.13
29. *31,759 *,*31,759 Days Vol.11

30. *31,687 *,*83,168 Break Blade Vol.14
31. *31,643 *,*31,643 Gokukoku no Brynhildr Vol.13
32. *31,206 *,441,723 Arslan Senki Vol.3
33. *30,282 *,466,988 Arslan Senki Vol.2
34. *30,074 *,506,733 Arslan Senki Vol.1
35. *29,088 *,267,785 Gintama Vol.58
36. *27,982 *,254,111 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.3
37. *27,479 *,*27,479 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.14 Limited Edition
38. *27,075 *,768,219 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.2
39. *26,681 *,*26,681 Pumpkin Scissors Vol.19
40. *26,627 *,*26,627 Akechi Keibu no Jikenbo Vol.2

41. *26,522 *,264,412 Toriko Vol.34
42. *24,638 *,*24,638 Youkai Shoujo Vol.4
43. *24,394 *,*79,724 Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall Vol.5
44. *22,902 *,*22,902 Tokiwa Kitareri!! Vol.2
45. *22,530 *,*22,530 Fantasista Stella Vol.11
46. *21,097 *,*21,301 Edo Nekoe Jubei Otogizoshi Vol.13
47. *19,982 *,*20,288 Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu Vol.5
48. *19,757 1,435,358 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.1
49. *18,785 *,*41,263 Psycho-Pass: Kanshikan Kougami Shinya Vol.2
50. *18,438 *,*37,906 Douse Mou Nigerarenai Vol.9


Light Novels and Anime/Manga related books
*1. 50,693 *50,693 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.7
*2. 19,833 183,472 Kagerou Daze Vol.6
*3. 13,772 *13,772 Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Vol.4
*4. 13,441 114,233 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.1
*5. 12,008 *94,146 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.2
*6. 11,413 *11,413 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.7 Limited Edition
*7. 11,017 *77,771 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.3
*8. 10,904 *10,904 Amagi Brilliant Park Vol.6
*9. 10,227 *72,750 Naruto Hiden Vol.3
10. 10,199 *74,657 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.4

11. *9,746 **9,746 Meitantei Conan: Gouka no Himawari
12. *9,517 *80,765 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vol.12.5
13. *9,030 *87,621 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.5
14. *8,731 *60,704 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.6
15. *8,670 *27,964 Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon Vol.8 Part 2 (Vol.20)
16. *8,030 **8,030 Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Vol.9
17. *7,281 **7,281 Soukai Genyuuden Vol.13 "Mezame wa Seiten Hekireki!"
18. *7,234 151,966 Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Vol.10.5
19. *6,434 *20,975 Heavy Object Vol.9 "Hyoutenka 19-do no Kyuusai"
20. *6,244 *17,945 Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja Nai to Omotta? Vol.7

21. *5,999 274,397 Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.
22. *5,201 **9,932 Kuromajo-san ga Tooru!! Vol.19
23. *5,024 *41,557 Nisekoi: Urabana Vol.3
24. *3,994 103,177 Naruto Hiden Vol.2
25. *3,962 **5,732 Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou wo Tonaenai Vol.1
26. *3,814 *11,071 Psycho-Pass Legend: Shikkokan Kougami Shinya - Utopia Hound
27. *3,778 152,417 Naruto Hiden Vol.1
28. *3,463 **3,463 Otoko nara Ikkokuichijou no Aruji wo Mezasanakya ne Vol.2
29. *3,384 *51,877 Log Horizon Vol.9
30. *3,257 *56,437 Tenshi-tachi no Kagai Katsudou Vol.5

Source: Oricon Youtaiju

← Previous Week
Modified by myanimelistllc, Feb 13, 2016 4:33 AM
 
#2
Apr 22, 2015 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 598
DanMachi taking over the LN sales again yay!!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?"

I'm Just Sayin' but you should click this Link
 
#3
Apr 22, 2015 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 38
 
#4
Apr 22, 2015 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 13314
That DanMachi boost.
 
#5
Apr 22, 2015 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1389
Another week OPM beats Bleach, at this rate OPM might overtake Bleach before going out of the Top 50.

Is it too early to call Soma a bust?


 
#6
Apr 22, 2015 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1238
Man Danmachi is really popular isn't it? i guess i am happy for the fans of it but personally i am not into the story as much ....it is good but i do not feel the hype for it as most here...but i heard it gets better and better that is why i am sticking to it.

Glad to see Ore Monogatari up there as well as Log Horizon and Gokukoku no Brynhildr too.
 
#7
Apr 22, 2015 2:28 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 5696
Geezus.

Okashi_sama said:
That DanMachi boost.
EVERYDAY, WE STRAY FURTHER FROM KAMISAMA'S LIGHT
 
#8
Apr 22, 2015 2:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 889
Detective Conan, Ippo, Shokugeki, Kingdom and Chihayafuru up there make me ever so happy. Well them among quite a few I'm happy to see up there.

The DanMachi boost goodness, thoroughly deserved as well, very strong opening for the anime so not surprised.

LordPerucho said:
Is it too early to call Soma a bust?

Yes it is, all volumes could be getting a boost each week but not ranked, let's say 10,000 per volume per week and that's 110,000 copies per week extra, Nisekoi was similar when it aired last year and the end of year rankings showed it got a good boost but volumes rarely ever ranked whilst airing.
 
#9
Apr 22, 2015 2:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 169
Kingdom, Hajime no Ippo, One Punch man, AOT & Detective Conan are beasting! I love it. Even BNHA is doing well, despite no anime or anything.

Wow, Toriko had dropped even more. It's funny how Gintama is barely beating Toriko though even with an anime push. Not to hate on Gintama though, it's awesome.
 
Apr 22, 2015 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1389
MAGiC_DREAMBOX said:

LordPerucho said:
Is it too early to call Soma a bust?

Yes it is, all volumes could be getting a boost each week but not ranked, let's say 10,000 per volume per week and that's 110,000 copies per week extra, Nisekoi was similar when it aired last year and the end of year rankings showed it got a good boost but volumes rarely ever ranked whilst airing.


People were expecting SnS to have a big boost, from what I saw SnS animation quality is like Ass Class.

That explains why the series got the small boost?


 
Apr 22, 2015 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 479
I remember when kingdom had a lot of hype. It's sales are so meh.

Same with NNT, how long has it been out this week? I mean they aren't meh but it's like the top selling manga atm right?
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 889
LordPerucho said:
People were expecting SnS to have a big boost, from what I saw SnS animation quality is like Ass Class.

That explains why the series got the small boost?

I think the animation quality is good if not spectacular but I wouldn't expect that to be the reason for a smallish boost, could be any number of reasons really.

Besides it's a cooking series, I know of very few cooking series that sell more than Shokugeki pre-boost. Toriko has a big focus on food and despite some insanely good fights and Jump pushing it hard it hasn't really took off (for a WSJ title), similar situation here I think. Well that's my wild guess, would like others views on it.
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 169
GreenBenjamin said:
I remember when kingdom had a lot of hype. It's sales are so meh.

Same with NNT, how long has it been out this week? I mean they aren't meh but it's like the top selling manga atm right?


Wtf how is it meh? The sales are good and it doesn't have an ongoing anime does it?
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 169
MAGiC_DREAMBOX said:
LordPerucho said:
People were expecting SnS to have a big boost, from what I saw SnS animation quality is like Ass Class.

That explains why the series got the small boost?

I think the animation quality is good if not spectacular but I wouldn't expect that to be the reason for a smallish boost, could be any number of reasons really.

Besides it's a cooking series, I know of very few cooking series that sell more than Shokugeki pre-boost. Toriko has a big focus on food and despite some insanely good fights and Jump pushing it hard it hasn't really took off (for a WSJ title), similar situation here I think. Well that's my wild guess, would like others views on it.


I think Toriko could match Soma's sales and possibly be higher once the anime returns.
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 551
SaberCapital said:
Kingdom, Hajime no Ippo, One Punch man, AOT & Detective Conan are beasting! I love it. Even BNHA is doing well, despite no anime or anything.

Wow, Toriko had dropped even more. It's funny how Gintama is barely beating Toriko though even with an anime push. Not to hate on Gintama though, it's awesome.


While Gintama doesn't sell a lot even though it sells decently, it's BD and Merchandise sales are pretty much the best WSJ has other than One Piece.
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 169
AquaWateria said:
SaberCapital said:
Kingdom, Hajime no Ippo, One Punch man, AOT & Detective Conan are beasting! I love it. Even BNHA is doing well, despite no anime or anything.

Wow, Toriko had dropped even more. It's funny how Gintama is barely beating Toriko though even with an anime push. Not to hate on Gintama though, it's awesome.


While Gintama doesn't sell a lot even though it sells decently, it's BD and Merchandise sales are pretty much the best WSJ has other than One Piece.

Yeah Gintama is awesome, I'm enjoying it a lot. I was just pointing out that it's weird/funny that it's not doing as well it should be doing with the anime it has.
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32684
I don't see bleach in top 10 list as last week
Bleach number 19 now .

 
Apr 22, 2015 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 296
SaberCapital said:
Kingdom, Hajime no Ippo, One Punch man, AOT & Detective Conan are beasting! I love it. Even BNHA is doing well, despite no anime or anything.

Wow, Toriko had dropped even more. It's funny how Gintama is barely beating Toriko though even with an anime push. Not to hate on Gintama though, it's awesome.
Gintama vol.58 sales are over 300k now,it had a limited edition of vol.58 release as well and sell 40k+ first week.
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1376
That danmachi boost, gosh ;p
 
Apr 22, 2015 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 208
DanMachi killin' it.
Tutturu ~
 
Apr 22, 2015 4:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1389
GreenBenjamin said:
I remember when kingdom had a lot of hype. It's sales are so meh.

Same with NNT, how long has it been out this week? I mean they aren't meh but it's like the top selling manga atm right?


Kingdom has been good in the last 3 chapters.

After 3 Days of release. NNT did around 328K including limited edition.

Magis on the other hand, if it doesnt have limited edition, then their sales are terrible, it was released the same date as NNT.


 
Apr 22, 2015 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 8906
Snk is at the top again. Good, good.
 
Apr 22, 2015 4:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2932
-ShadowClaw- said:
Man Danmachi is really popular isn't it? i guess i am happy for the fans of it but personally i am not into the story as much ....it is good but i do not feel the hype for it as most here...but i heard it gets better and better that is why i am sticking to it.

Glad to see Ore Monogatari up there as well as Log Horizon and Gokukoku no Brynhildr too.


Just curious but how does one feel hype for anime. Like what does it even feel like honestly? I mean I enjoy stuff and get interested in things but I've always interpreted the term hype o mean raw uncontrolled and insincere attachment and attention being paid to something just because it's immediately popular and trendy which strikes me as...well....pointless. I mean for me I've always just gravitated to what I legitimately think I'll like not what's popular or "the hype" and therefore because I'm expected to.

Other than the word term just makes me think of marketing strategy more than anything else.
Modified by PeacingOut, Apr 22, 2015 4:51 PM
 
Apr 22, 2015 4:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 151
I don't remember how much Magi was selling but it seems...low.
I wonder how much opm will sell with anime boost
 
Apr 22, 2015 5:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 816
Anepg said:
I don't remember how much Magi was selling but it seems...low.
I wonder how much opm will sell with anime boost


Don't worry wait til the current arc gets animated, it will blow One Piece, SnK, and Taizai out!~

 
Apr 22, 2015 5:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1389
CloudStrifeFFVII said:
Anepg said:
I don't remember how much Magi was selling but it seems...low.
I wonder how much opm will sell with anime boost


Don't worry wait til the current arc gets animated, it will blow One Piece, SnK, and Taizai out!~


Dont jinx it.

I remembered people said the same for Terra Formars, Kingdom, SnS, AssClass.


 
Apr 22, 2015 5:18 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 17806
LordPerucho said:
CloudStrifeFFVII said:


Don't worry wait til the current arc gets animated, it will blow One Piece, SnK, and Taizai out!~


Dont jinx it.

I remembered people said the same for Terra Formars, Kingdom, SnS, AssClass.
Yeah, and they all turned out great.
 
Apr 22, 2015 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10956
SnK sales are pretty good but not as good as OP :3

Happy to see Taizai at the top :)
 
Apr 22, 2015 5:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 816
LordPerucho said:
CloudStrifeFFVII said:


Don't worry wait til the current arc gets animated, it will blow One Piece, SnK, and Taizai out!~


Dont jinx it.

I remembered people said the same for Terra Formars, Kingdom, SnS, AssClass.


I still have hope for SnS and Kingdom most likely will get the HunterxHunter treatment in the future!~

 
Apr 22, 2015 5:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 31
Kagerou Daze still going at #2, good.
 
Apr 22, 2015 5:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 551
CloudStrifeFFVII said:
Anepg said:
I don't remember how much Magi was selling but it seems...low.
I wonder how much opm will sell with anime boost


Don't worry wait til the current arc gets animated, it will blow One Piece, SnK, and Taizai out!~


Considering Madhouse is animating it, don't get your hopes to high. Most if not all series that gets animated by Madhouse has terrible to decent sales. Japan just doesn't like Madhouse as much as the West does.
 
Apr 22, 2015 6:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 162
Snow said:

*7. 156,119 *,156,119 Kingdom Vol.38


Good job, Kingdom. Shame we'll never get an english release for it.
Disappear. This chair is an eyesore. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.
 
Apr 22, 2015 6:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4594
2015 Manga Series thread rankings updated:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137

Shingeki no Kyojin passed Ansatsu Kyoushitsu to take #3 (based on the known sales from the weekly Top 10 Manga series and weekly Top 50 Manga lists) as of this week as people expected it too. ONE PIECE still remains the potential #1 based on the max possible sales it can have (due to falling under the thresholds for 15/22 weeks so far this year).

Weekly Top 10 Manga Series from Oricon Youtaiju posted for those curious (which includes the total sales of all individual volumes in the weekly Top 500 Manga lists):

*1 439,056 Shingeki no Kyojin (進撃の巨人)
*2 391,899 Nanatsu no Taizai (七つの大罪)
*3 319,072 Detective Conan (名探偵コナン)
*4 251,741 Chihayafuru (ちはやふる)
*5 239,669 ONE PIECE
*6 214,839 Magi (マギ)
*7 168,156 Kingdom (キングダム)
*8 149,812 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (暗殺教室)
*9 141,159 Sukitte Ii na yo. (好きっていいなよ。)
10 132,808 Shokugeki no Souma (食戟のソーマ)

Spreadsheet with calculations updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10K_N1R6l8reAqL4mioBECSNIJ6iqDo2FcouN79dg0Vc/edit?pli=1#gid=1733975541

Series which fell under the Top 10 manga series this week, but recorded sales for the individual volumes have been accounted for this week. These are highlighted in light orange. Let me know if there is anything that seems amiss.
Modified by Ejc, Apr 22, 2015 6:05 PM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
Apr 22, 2015 6:02 PM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 101047
> *4. 243,157 *,246,302 Chihayafuru Vol.27

Excellent. And good to see that Suki tte Ii na yo isn't forgotten as well. I wonder how long Sinbad will stay on that list though.
 
Apr 22, 2015 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1389
AquaWateria said:
CloudStrifeFFVII said:


Don't worry wait til the current arc gets animated, it will blow One Piece, SnK, and Taizai out!~


Considering Madhouse is animating it, don't get your hopes to high. Most if not all series that gets animated by Madhouse has terrible to decent sales. Japan just doesn't like Madhouse as much as the West does.


Death Note, Hunter x Hunter might be the exceptions.

Parasyte was a complete flop, but tbh the manga wasnt that great, and the ARE YOU IZUMI-KUN was annoying.


 
Apr 22, 2015 6:53 PM
News Team
Overkilled Red

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 5840
Although not in top 10, good to see Nobunaga Concerto and Break Blade in again. A bit surprised to see Kindaichi in the list though.

Friggin' DanMachi killed it! Well, I'm happy as long as Kagerou Daze is constantly selling.
 
Apr 22, 2015 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 410
LordPerucho said:
Another week OPM beats Bleach, at this rate OPM might overtake Bleach before going out of the Top 50.


Uhhh Bleach still has the higher total sales.
 
Apr 22, 2015 7:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46128
conan and chihayafuru!!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile
 
Apr 22, 2015 7:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21410
A bit better than vol 33 sales XD
2nd straight volume with a slight increase :)
Must be them monkey balls ;)
41. *26,522 *,264,412 Toriko Vol.34
Hkig said:
LordPerucho said:
Another week OPM beats Bleach, at this rate OPM might overtake Bleach before going out of the Top 50.


Uhhh Bleach still has the higher total sales.

And will sell better in the long too.

Better sales than vol 65 :)
19. *43,643 *,437,992 Bleach Vol.67
 
Apr 22, 2015 7:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 181
Ejc said:
2015 Manga Series thread rankings updated:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137

Shingeki no Kyojin passed Ansatsu Kyoushitsu to take #3 (based on the known sales from the weekly Top 10 Manga series and weekly Top 50 Manga lists) as of this week as people expected it too. ONE PIECE still remains the potential #1 based on the max possible sales it can have (due to falling under the thresholds for 15/22 weeks so far this year).

Weekly Top 10 Manga Series from Oricon Youtaiju posted for those curious (which includes the total sales of all individual volumes in the weekly Top 500 Manga lists):

*1 439,056 Shingeki no Kyojin (進撃の巨人)
*2 391,899 Nanatsu no Taizai (七つの大罪)
*3 319,072 Detective Conan (名探偵コナン)
*4 251,741 Chihayafuru (ちはやふる)
*5 239,669 ONE PIECE
*6 214,839 Magi (マギ)
*7 168,156 Kingdom (キングダム)
*8 149,812 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (暗殺教室)
*9 141,159 Sukitte Ii na yo. (好きっていいなよ。)
10 132,808 Shokugeki no Souma (食戟のソーマ)

Spreadsheet with calculations updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10K_N1R6l8reAqL4mioBECSNIJ6iqDo2FcouN79dg0Vc/edit?pli=1#gid=1733975541

Series which fell under the Top 10 manga series this week, but recorded sales for the individual volumes have been accounted for this week. These are highlighted in light orange. Let me know if there is anything that seems amiss.


Thank You again. Really appreciate your work. I see NNT being #1 for the first half and OP being #2 for the first half. AOT would probably be #3 and Assassination classroom would probably be #4. However it looks like the main hype of NNT has died down a lot and that huge boost is no longer in effect.
 
Apr 22, 2015 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 4175
keragamming said:
Snk is at the top again. Good, good.
 
Apr 22, 2015 10:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 130
32. *31,206 *,441,723 Arslan Senki Vol.3
33. *30,282 *,466,988 Arslan Senki Vol.2
34. *30,074 *,506,733 Arslan Senki Vol.1

WOWWW!! Arslan Senki sure is doing a fantastic job in the sales. Volume 1 already sold over half million. Happy that the anime is boosting it up. Keep on my love~ and Yaaaay! for Danmachi.
 
Apr 22, 2015 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 682
Chihayafuru!!!! DanMachi!!!!!! Arslan Senki!!!!!  Suki tte Ii na yo!!!!! Magi!!!!!

Glad my faves are selling so well!!!!!!!!!!!
Danmachi and Arslan Senki is showing the impact of the anime!!!! ( and its going really good so far, especially arslan )
 
Apr 22, 2015 11:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 83
Ejc said:
2015 Manga Series thread rankings updated:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137

Shingeki no Kyojin passed Ansatsu Kyoushitsu to take #3 (based on the known sales from the weekly Top 10 Manga series and weekly Top 50 Manga lists) as of this week as people expected it too. ONE PIECE still remains the potential #1 based on the max possible sales it can have (due to falling under the thresholds for 15/22 weeks so far this year).

Weekly Top 10 Manga Series from Oricon Youtaiju posted for those curious (which includes the total sales of all individual volumes in the weekly Top 500 Manga lists):

*1 439,056 Shingeki no Kyojin (進撃の巨人)
*2 391,899 Nanatsu no Taizai (七つの大罪)
*3 319,072 Detective Conan (名探偵コナン)
*4 251,741 Chihayafuru (ちはやふる)
*5 239,669 ONE PIECE
*6 214,839 Magi (マギ)
*7 168,156 Kingdom (キングダム)
*8 149,812 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (暗殺教室)
*9 141,159 Sukitte Ii na yo. (好きっていいなよ。)
10 132,808 Shokugeki no Souma (食戟のソーマ)

Spreadsheet with calculations updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10K_N1R6l8reAqL4mioBECSNIJ6iqDo2FcouN79dg0Vc/edit?pli=1#gid=1733975541

Series which fell under the Top 10 manga series this week, but recorded sales for the individual volumes have been accounted for this week. These are highlighted in light orange. Let me know if there is anything that seems amiss.


Damn, thanks for putting in the work, looks good. Nice to see NnT ranking high
Hope Toriko sells more, i've just caught up with the Manga, it deserves more sales


 
Apr 23, 2015 12:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1350
Snow said:

Manga
*1. 352,615 1,221,309 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.16
*2. 298,487 *,298,487 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.14


Awesome!!
 
Apr 23, 2015 12:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 8371
The weekly rankings on the oricon website for light novels has been replaced with the actual top 10 light novel volumes. This obviously makes more sense (and a message at the top confirmed that the rankings were never intended to be as they were), but it does mean that we no longer have that data source which has proved rather useful over the last few months at showing what is getting a boost.
Weekly light novel release list (data back to 20th October 2014)
Monthly light novel sales rankings (Jan 2015 onwards)
Best selling Light Novel volumes of the year/all time*. <-- NOTE: Up to end 2017 - no longer being updated. Looking for a new home.
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
 
Apr 23, 2015 12:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 6722
38. *27,075 *,768,219 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.2

Just a bit more.

Ejc said:
2015 Manga Series thread rankings updated:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137

Shingeki no Kyojin passed Ansatsu Kyoushitsu to take #3 (based on the known sales from the weekly Top 10 Manga series and weekly Top 50 Manga lists) as of this week as people expected it too. ONE PIECE still remains the potential #1 based on the max possible sales it can have (due to falling under the thresholds for 15/22 weeks so far this year).

Weekly Top 10 Manga Series from Oricon Youtaiju posted for those curious (which includes the total sales of all individual volumes in the weekly Top 500 Manga lists):

*1 439,056 Shingeki no Kyojin (進撃の巨人)
*2 391,899 Nanatsu no Taizai (七つの大罪)
*3 319,072 Detective Conan (名探偵コナン)
*4 251,741 Chihayafuru (ちはやふる)
*5 239,669 ONE PIECE
*6 214,839 Magi (マギ)
*7 168,156 Kingdom (キングダム)
*8 149,812 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (暗殺教室)
*9 141,159 Sukitte Ii na yo. (好きっていいなよ。)
10 132,808 Shokugeki no Souma (食戟のソーマ)

Spreadsheet with calculations updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10K_N1R6l8reAqL4mioBECSNIJ6iqDo2FcouN79dg0Vc/edit?pli=1#gid=1733975541

Series which fell under the Top 10 manga series this week, but recorded sales for the individual volumes have been accounted for this week. These are highlighted in light orange. Let me know if there is anything that seems amiss.

Interesting. Seems like Shokugeki no Souma did have a little boost.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Apr 23, 2015 3:31 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 6726
Damn, Nanatsu no Taizai. I am currently watching the Anime.
 
Apr 23, 2015 3:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1700
Dat DanMachi Domination!!!
 
Apr 23, 2015 4:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4596
One Piece=greatest manga of all time

Really hope we get Tokyo Ghoul:Re anime with better adaption.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »