Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2015 8:47 AM
Apr 2015
Hey

Im searching for new animes! :)

I need Ecchi (boobs etc, not just panties..) and romance (there should be a guy too, only girls are boring), the anime needs to have a storyline, harem is always good to. The MC needs to do something, i dont like it when he just gets protectet and cant do anything. Action is prefered, but not necessary, some very good animes (Oreshura, Haganai) dont have action and are really good.
And I dont like the "old" anime style!
Animes that i really like:
Triage X
Highschool DxD
Hagure yuusha no aesthetica
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (no ecchi on this one, but great story, action and a harem)

Heres my list; http://myanimelist.net/animelist/sazego

Thanks! (btw. it would be nice if u can recommend more than 1 anime at once!)
sazegoJun 30, 2015 2:38 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 21, 2015 9:50 AM

Jan 2015
For the action and little romance you go for

Akame ga Kill!: a kid comes to the big city to earn money for his poor village. However, in an amazing turn of events he joins the Night Raid, an assassins group that works to destroy the corruption in the city. Their ultimate goal is the victory of the Revolutionary Army that seeks to uprise against the king and the corrupt Prime Minister.

Chrome Shelled Regios: people live in moving, floating cities. The world is a post-apocaliptic one. The MC wants a normal student life in Academy City, however that's not what he's going to get when he shows how strong he is.

Toaru Majutsu no Index: an underachiever boy has a very special power. In a war between magic vs. science he works together with the English Church to bring peace. NOTE: beaware it's a harem. So romance is dull.

Oda Nobuna no Yabou: kid goes back in time to find himself helping Oda Nobuna herself. Yes, she's a girl apparently.

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu: a boy with special eyes is commanded by the king (his best friend) to do some tasks. However, fate is horrible when he finds out what his "best friend" has for him.

Now for the ecchi, harem and action:

Absolute Duo: MC seeks revenge. He joins a special school for kids who can manifest weapons out of their souls. However, his weapon is a shield.

Omamori Himari: a normal kid suddenly gets dragged in fighting monsters and spirits, as he's the new heir to an old japanese family who for generations kept the country safe from the otherworldy. He has a bodyguard, a cat-girl. Ouh, and he's alergic to cats...

Sekirei: a game-battle between a hundread and something girls with special powers begin in a small city. A normal boy finds himself protecting one of these girls (with more to come?). Something weird happens when you kiss them...

Seiken Tsukai no World Break: people have past lifes. Those who have a strong ancestor (a hero, wizard, etc.) go to a special school to learn how to fight monsters.

Maken-Ki!: a geeky boy goes to a school where everyone has powers. He must survive in this school while learning how to use these abilities. To make matters worse, his childhood friend forces him to join the disciplinary comitee (remember he has no special abilities).

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!: a boy lives in a dormitory full of people. They form a band (or a gang if you will) of experts martial-artists. However, he knows nothing about fighting, at least not with his fists, he's brain is his weapon.

Isuca: normal boy gets dragged in fighting monsters together with the schools beauty, who surprisingly is the head of a family who fights these creatures.

Date a Live: in a world where disasters occur often due to spirits going rampage a boy has a special power. He can seal and calm the spirits by making them fall in love with him. He works together with an organization to track and conquer these beauties.

I have more if you want check MAL you'll find what you're looking for.
L_T_AApr 21, 2015 1:38 PM
Apr 21, 2015 10:31 AM
Apr 2015
Thanks! alot of new animes and thanks for the summary, looks really interessting.
I will look into them in the next few days.

I still need alot more guys, i watch like 30hrs+ per week (yep, ive got no life)
Apr 21, 2015 11:18 AM

Jan 2015
You want more? You got more:

Action, ecchi and/or harem:

Grisaia no Kajitsu: a secret teen agent goes to a school where only 4 girls attend. It's a school for 'special' people. He attempts to help these girls recover from problems they had in the past. NOTE: it gets really dark sometimes, so it's up to you.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: magic is now invented by science. A boy named Tatsuya who is in fact a created prodigy enrolles together with his sister to a school for those who can use magic. He goes to the secondary course because he's response to magic is low, however he has some special skills. NOTE: highly recommended. It doesn't focus on the romance or ecchi, it has some parts of each.

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance: having a contract with a spirit is a girls-only thing. Normally the spirits choose to serve rich, beautiful girls. Thus, a school for them is created. However, a boy makes a contract with a spirit (which was thought impossible) and now is the only boy in a girls-only academy. NOTE: if you liked the anime, please do read the LNs, they're amazing and really easy to read.

To LOVE-Ru: a boy meets a girl from outer space, who is the daughter and heir of the owner of the whole galaxy. NOTE: the "good things" are in To LOVE-Ru Darkness.

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: a boy expert in dating sims (so good at it he's called the Love God) must now make real, 3D girls fall for him to save their lives.

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari: boys who can pilot mecha are rare. This kid is an uber-genius in piloting them. However he keeps his abilities hidden and tries to pass as a normal boy.

Walkure Romanze: in a town where justing is a thing, a boy who was thought a prodigy now is a squire due to a very serious injury. He must choose which girl he'll train.

Witch Craft Works: most popular girl in school is actually a witch, and must protect the MC from other evil witches who wish to kidnapp him.

Freezing: boys and girls work together to stop aliens from destroying the planet. Boys can "freeze" them, while girls have the ability to destroy them, thus teams are formed. This MC is a very special one and he chooses to partner with someone really difficult.

Romance and action (little to no ecchi):

Full Metal Panic!: a special agent is told to protect a girl from terrorist who wish to kidnapp her.

Fate/Zero: people compete for the Holy Grial in an all-out war, where the participants can summon heroes from the past. The one who wins can have any wish come true. The MC, Kiritsuya, has a very special wish to ask for...

Elfen Lied: there are some people who have a sixth-sense, this people are treated horribly. However a girl named Lucy can escape her prision. MC finds a cute, beautiful girl and decides he must protect her.

Ookami to Koushinryou: or Spice Wolf if you prefer. A goddess needs help from a common merchant to get to her destination.

____

Hoped it helped!
Apr 21, 2015 1:02 PM
Apr 2015
Damn u are fast and know a lot!

This helps so much, now i dont need to search in google for a long time anymore.

Ill get back when im done watching these ;)
Apr 21, 2015 1:31 PM

Apr 2015
Highschool DxD,a perverted guy turns into a demon and will do anything to be a harem king.Warning:Uncensored boobs in every episode.
TsundereKingApr 21, 2015 1:35 PM
May 4, 2015 9:40 AM
Apr 2015
Damn, im pretty much done and it only took me under 2weeks :o

I need more :D

Action/ecchi/harem/romance/badass mc is what i like.

ill update my animelist soon.

thanks already for the recommendations!
May 5, 2015 12:31 PM
Apr 2015
Push - Recommendations are highly appreciated! :)
May 5, 2015 2:05 PM

Oct 2014
Seikon no Qwaser
Outbreak Company

There are also two more seasons of Zero no Tsukaima that you havn't seen.
Maybe I'm not who I think I am. Perhaps there are still new plateaus for me to reach.
Far greater heights to which I must ascend. Yes. I will ascend. - Vegeta (DBZ)

May 5, 2015 2:37 PM
Apr 2015
Thanks for your reply!

I started Seikon no Qwaser and even know I love boobs this is one too much for me.
Ill look into Outbreak Company and the other two seasons of Zero no Tsukaima (didnt even notice they got more than 1 season, mb.)

---Updated my list ----

I still need more Animes to watch, so dont be shy and give me all you got (with my preferences pls)
sazegoMay 6, 2015 10:28 AM
May 6, 2015 1:09 PM
Apr 2015
Push
May 6, 2015 1:29 PM
May 6, 2015 6:33 PM

Oct 2014
Less ecchi in these ones, but a good amount of fan service:

Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita.
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Nanatsu no Taizai
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Maybe I'm not who I think I am. Perhaps there are still new plateaus for me to reach.
Far greater heights to which I must ascend. Yes. I will ascend. - Vegeta (DBZ)

May 7, 2015 1:20 AM

Oct 2014
Full Metal Panic (review)
May 8, 2015 12:12 PM
Apr 2015
Thanks alot for the recommendations!

Ill look into them in the next few days :)

I watch alot of Anime, so it would be nice if u can recommend even more
May 8, 2015 12:45 PM

Jan 2015
I noticed you dropped Date a Live and Seiken Tsukai no World Break. I'd suggest you give them a second shot since they're just what you're looking for.

However if you insist they're not your thing then I'd suggest

Madan no Ou to Vanadis: a small lord is summoned to war by the prince. In a battle that was thought a easy peasy win, they're defeated by the enemy. Who is commanded by a girl-warrior who owns a special weapon, a Vanadis. He's taken prisioner and forced to put his unique bow skills for her use.

Triage X: nurses and doctors from a hospital fight crime to "cure" the city from the scroundels. NOTE: it's currently airing, so there're few episodes.

Hataraku Maou-sama!: the demon lord is defeated but teleports to the modern day. He knows nothing else but to world-domination. However, he must begin by paying his living expenses.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo: delinquent kid and most popular girl switch bodies. However, they can reverse it by a kiss. Consequentialy they revive an old club that studies magic. A lot of different witches join. NOTE: is currently airing.

Vandread: set in the future, the universe has split in two sides. Boys versus girls. They're in an all-out war between genders. MCs spaceship is ambushed by the enemy and he falls prisioner to a ship full of girls. He learns that they're not so different after all, and when they find a common enemy cooperating is a very powerful tool. NOTE: not exactly a harem, and the animation is kind of oldl. Also note that contains mecha.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.: apathetic kid who dislikes everything is forced to join a club with only one member, the schools number one beauty. The objective of the club is to help those in need. NOTE: doesn't contain action. Though is VERY good. Season 2 is currently airing.

_________

On a side note, there're animes that I recommened earlier that don't appear on your list. Please check them before asking for more, since most of them fit your criteria.
May 10, 2015 9:30 AM
Apr 2015
I watch like 3 episodes and if I dont like the anime or if I think its boring i drop it.
But youre right, Ill give Date a Live another try, idk why i dropped it :)
Seiken Tsukai no World Break is kinda boring, he just remembers something from his past life when hes in deep sh*t.
I guess I should look into some Animes that ive already dropped.

Btw thanks for all of your recommendations, Grisaia no Kajitsu and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei are one of my favorites animes out there :)

If you have more post it (when you have time), Ill look into every single one for sure.
May 10, 2015 11:11 AM

Jan 2015
sazego said:
I watch like 3 episodes and if I dont like the anime or if I think its boring i drop it.
But youre right, Ill give Date a Live another try, idk why i dropped it :)
Seiken Tsukai no World Break is kinda boring, he just remembers something from his past life when hes in deep sh*t.
I guess I should look into some Animes that ive already dropped.

Btw thanks for all of your recommendations, Grisaia no Kajitsu and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei are one of my favorites animes out there :)

If you have more post it (when you have time), Ill look into every single one for sure.

You are like this other guy with a post right now, please dont be like him, give anime a shot for more than 3 episodes, Date A Live for example is really good, and only gets better, and World Break is pretty good too, maybe not right away, especially World Break the first episode to most people.
"Make it flashier!" -Maid Chou Anime List
May 10, 2015 11:16 AM

Jan 2015
Also since i dont want to not contribute, these might have been suggested but i didnt read every post.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica(Amazing)
Campione
Blade Dance
Busou Renkin
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (AMAZING)
Juuou Mujin no Fafnir
Trinity Seven (Another good one)
Zero no Tsukaima (Pretty Good/Amazing)
Sekirei (MC is kind of weakish, but the girls, and him are still amazing, id give it a shot)
Seikon no Qwaser (EXTREMELY ECCHI, Strong MC, Right up your alley)
Ichibon Ushiro no Daimaou
Infinite Stratos
Freezing
Asu no Yoichi!

These are not all ecchi, but they are all good and either have good action/romance/harem/ecchi/plot or a mix of all or a few
"Make it flashier!" -Maid Chou Anime List
May 19, 2015 2:20 PM
Apr 2015
Thanks for all the recommendations!

I went through every post again and made sure I didn't miss any recommendation :)
-> Animelist is updated
-> I looked into every anime I've dropped again, Date A Live + No world brake are actually pretty good, that was my bad. The others I've dropped are kinda boring (in my opinion ofc).

I need new ones, if u got more do not hesitate to post them, thanks!
sazegoMay 19, 2015 2:23 PM
May 20, 2015 10:50 AM
Apr 2015
Push
May 21, 2015 10:18 AM
Apr 2015
Push

I might watch these Animes too fast o.O
May 21, 2015 11:44 AM

Jan 2015
Some of the animes you've watched have a second season, you could give those a try.

For example, you've watched:

-Freezing, you could try it's second season: Freezing Vibrations
-Sekirei, but you didn't watch Sekirei: Pure Engagement

If you insist on something new, I'm running a little short on my list, but I could recommend you:

-Rail Wars: kid obsessed with train joins a school to work for the Tokyo Railway System. There he meets his new job partners. NOTE: it's incredibly stupid, but like, really, really stupid. MC is an idiot, I personally wouldn't recommend it, but since you like ecchi and harem, give it a shot.

-Seiken no Blacksmith: set in the middle-ages there's a blacksmith who can create a sword different than the others: a katana. He meets a young girl who wishes to be a city guard. Together they protect the city from a monsters and bandits.

-Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: otaku boy wants to create the ultimate eroge. He asks for help to the two most popular and beautiful girls in school. Who both are secretly otakus. However he'll need more than a writter and an illustrator, are there more girls to come join his circle? NOTE: no action whatsoever, but it's a truly remarcable title in the harem genre. There's also ecchi, so I HIGHLY recommend you watch it.
May 21, 2015 12:20 PM
Apr 2015
My bad, I watched them, but I didn't put them on my list. I'll update it when im on my pc again. Thanks for pointing that out!

The day had to come... My senpai has no more animes to recommend...
Now for real: Thanks alot! You recommended so much good animes and your summarys are really good, I'm really thankful.

------------
If anyone got more animes in my genre please post them (a short summary is always really nice, but not needed)!
I will look into every anime for sure.
May 23, 2015 2:26 PM
Apr 2015
Push
May 23, 2015 2:38 PM

Jun 2014
danmachi
:3
May 24, 2015 11:34 AM
Apr 2015
alpha_shadow said:
danmachi

Can`t wait till the next episodes are up, thanks for recommending!

I still need more Animes :)
May 25, 2015 2:54 AM
Apr 2015
Push
May 26, 2015 11:36 AM
Apr 2015
I was so bored yesterday I watched attack on titan...
Really good Anime, the story is pretty epic, but why didnt he care about the girl? Would`ve made it so much better in my opinion :(
(No hate tho, but I like it way more with some Ecchi)

--->
Still searching for good Action/Ecchi/Romance (or Harem) Animes where the mc is actually pretty strong.
sazegoMay 26, 2015 1:01 PM
May 28, 2015 1:28 PM
Apr 2015
Still searching
May 28, 2015 1:35 PM

May 2015
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
bakemonogatari + sequels
Shokugeki no Souma (food makes girls horny)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2015 1:51 PM

Apr 2015
You should watch Sora no Otoshimono.
It meets your taste.
May 28, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2012
I would definitely suggest watching, it is currently censored after episode 4 I believe, but will change as soon as the BD is released.
Shinmai Maou no Testament

Also check these out for sure, not sure if anyone has said them, but they aren't on your list.
Asa Made Jugyou Chu!
Ikkitousen
Yosuga No Sora
And of course I give an honorable mention to the pure Ecchi Shitstorm that is
Queen's Blade
May 29, 2015 12:30 PM
Apr 2015
Thanks for the recommendations! I`ll go through all of them in the next couple of days :)
Jun 6, 2015 1:44 PM
Apr 2015
I went trough all Animes, thanks alot for all the recommendations!
I still need more tho :)
So keep it coming please!

--

Btw:
CelestialEntity said:
I would definitely suggest watching, it is currently censored after episode 4 I believe, but will change as soon as the BD is released.
Shinmai Maou no Testament

Also check these out for sure, not sure if anyone has said them, but they aren't on your list.
Asa Made Jugyou Chu!
Ikkitousen
Yosuga No Sora
And of course I give an honorable mention to the pure Ecchi Shitstorm that is
Queen's Blade

I found out that just girls are kinda boring (in my opinion ofc), there needs to be a guy who enjoys the echiness ;)
Also I found out that I dont like the "old" anime style, Ill update it on my first post, thx for that!
Jun 8, 2015 1:13 PM
Apr 2015
Still searching new animes :)
Jun 10, 2015 8:42 AM
Apr 2015
Push
Jun 12, 2015 1:38 PM
Apr 2015
Damn I really need new ones :(
Jun 12, 2015 2:51 PM

Jun 2015
Asu no Yoichi!: A boy who has been raised in the mountains and trained in martial arts is sent to live in a Dojo, with all ladies
Hida no Aria: Assassins and boobs
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls: Samurai and boobs
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou: Demons and boobs
Kaze no Stigma: Not so much ecchi but fun action
Maken Ki: OPPAI
Trinity Seven: Ecchi and magic powers
Shinmai Maou no Testament: I think there is actual sex in this... but I saw it censored so idk all I know is there is action too

Curses we have seen allot of the same stuff

I DONT SEE HIDAN NO ARIA SO YAY I WIN!
PsychoninjaJun 12, 2015 2:54 PM
Jun 13, 2015 1:46 PM
Apr 2015
Psychoninja said:
Asu no Yoichi!: A boy who has been raised in the mountains and trained in martial arts is sent to live in a Dojo, with all ladies
Hida no Aria: Assassins and boobs
Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls: Samurai and boobs
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou: Demons and boobs
Kaze no Stigma: Not so much ecchi but fun action
Maken Ki: OPPAI
Trinity Seven: Ecchi and magic powers
Shinmai Maou no Testament: I think there is actual sex in this... but I saw it censored so idk all I know is there is action too

Curses we have seen allot of the same stuff

I DONT SEE HIDAN NO ARIA SO YAY I WIN!

Btw Hidan no aria is pretty damn good^^

I`ve watched all of them and they are on my seen list already, pls check my Animelist before u recommend first :(

Thanks alot anyways!

Still need new animes..
sazegoJun 13, 2015 1:50 PM
Jun 16, 2015 1:21 PM
Apr 2015
Push
Jun 18, 2015 2:43 PM
Apr 2015
Push
Jun 18, 2015 3:07 PM

Jan 2015
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.: sister-in-law gets possessed by a spirit of a girl who is in love with the MC. If this spirit wants to reach eternal peace, she must make him for in love with her. NOTE: it's incredibly ecchi, I suggest you try and find it uncensored.
Jun 18, 2015 3:15 PM

Jun 2015
Golden Boy - maybe little old, but one of best ecchi+comedy anime IMO
Kamen no Maid Guy - there isn't romance, only a rly badass character, and some boobs
Ben-to - it's about fighting for a discounted ben-to in supermakets.
Blue Gender - it isn't ecchi, but there are some nudity.

Jun 22, 2015 9:44 AM
Apr 2015
L_T_A said:
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.: sister-in-law gets possessed by a spirit of a girl who is in love with the MC. If this spirit wants to reach eternal peace, she must make him for in love with her. NOTE: it's incredibly ecchi, I suggest you try and find it uncensored.

Found it uncensored, thanks for the tip :D.

Sleth said:
Golden Boy - maybe little old, but one of best ecchi+comedy anime IMO
Kamen no Maid Guy - there isn't romance, only a rly badass character, and some boobs
Ben-to - it's about fighting for a discounted ben-to in supermakets.
Blue Gender - it isn't ecchi, but there are some nudity.

Thanks for your recommendations, but I really dislike the "old" art of the animes.. Well maybe later, when I can`t get new ones, I will watch them.

Still need new animes ~~
sazegoJun 22, 2015 9:51 AM
Jun 22, 2015 2:01 PM
Jun 2015
well,you should try out bokura wa minna kawaisou..(new)( good romance and a lot of hilarious moments, felt a lot like haganai or sakurosa)...
Jun 27, 2015 9:03 AM
Apr 2015
ani12 said:
well,you should try out bokura wa minna kawaisou..(new)( good romance and a lot of hilarious moments, felt a lot like haganai or sakurosa)...

Thanks for the recommendation, I`ll look into it in the next couple of days!

I'm still searching for new animes with badass MC's!
Jun 27, 2015 10:53 AM
Jun 2015
sazego said:
ani12 said:

Thanks for the recommendation, I`ll look into it in the next couple of days!

I'm still searching for new animes with badass MC's!

well oregairu season2 just finished airing,you will possibly like that...(but watch both seasons)
mc is interesting (but no ecchi) (only romcom,harem)
Jun 30, 2015 2:28 PM
Apr 2015
oregairu was actually pretty nice (thanks for the recommendation), but I miss the ecchi tho :(
I'll update my animelist later.

Still need more animes!@!
Jul 1, 2015 9:36 AM
Jun 2015
sazego said:
oregairu was actually pretty nice (thanks for the recommendation), but I miss the ecchi tho :(
I'll update my animelist later.

Still need more animes!@!

well, if you really want ecchi so badly, try kissxsis..
you will never forget it :P
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
2 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

4 by ToG25thBaam »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

69 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - 3 hours ago

0 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
3 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.