Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2015 5:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, all these clans and their members.

Altana sure has quite an interesting bunch of a people in its world. I really wonder if Souma can ever bring back Nino though. I mean, it's against the law of nature to perform something like a resurrection...
Nov 22, 2015 9:39 AM

Mar 2014
Waa, it's over.
This volume was ridiculously intense, I took a peek at the illustrations before reading it and was constantly freaking out because of this one:
Freaking crazy how intense this made it, you just never know what's going to happen in this series.

Ranta got his much needed screen time and Haru developed quite a bit too, I hope Shihoru, Yume and Mogzo get their chance in the spotlight too at some point, they really need it now.

And I want more of this world and their memories, it's just so ominous all around and I love everything about it, it's being very well built up.
Nov 24, 2015 11:17 PM

Aug 2013
Mai nigga Haru finally got the development he deserves. He got an awesome kill yet he admitted that it was a pure luck and already introspect on his flaws as a leader so far in order to lead better in the future. But i think he's a bit too hard on himself though.

Ranta, albeit still annoying as ever, got some exceptional growth in him. His disdain for superficial relationship is really similar to 8man, which made me like him more.
Dec 2, 2015 2:11 PM
Dec 2015
ranta is a fukin g
Dec 4, 2015 12:17 AM

Jan 2015
Damn good follow up volume. Had a feeling that the mines would be the focus along with Mary's companions and deathbatch.

Really enjoy the Thieve's Guild's master-hope we see a lot more from her.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Dec 25, 2015 8:32 PM

Oct 2012
This was a great volume
I'm starting to warm up to Ranta, albeit he's still annoying, I can understand his reasoning behind it and I must admit, it's impressive how he can uphold his own beliefs when pressured by others. His reasoning behind his aggressive and fight-inducing nature makes it a lot harder for me to hate him now xD

Also very glad that Mary got some development, as well as Haru. I'm really liking how Haru is changing and I see a similarity between him (and his team) and Souma (and his team). I'm looking forward to an explanation of those weird lines that Haru sees as well, they don't seem very erratic anymore.

Now I'm looking forward to some Yume, Mogzo and Shihoru development~
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jan 11, 2016 1:08 AM

Jul 2013
bobzanny said:
Damn good follow up volume. Had a feeling that the mines would be the focus along with Mary's companions and deathbatch.

Really enjoy the Thieve's Guild's master-hope we see a lot more from her.

It's Deathpatch (in Haru's voice)
Feb 11, 2016 8:03 AM

Aug 2013
God dam i love Ranta. Just such a classic character and im glad we got to see things from his point of view. Gotta love the guys optimism as well
Yo
Mar 30, 2016 9:21 AM

Jan 2016
I finished watching the anime and I just finished reading this chapter.

I have to say WOAH~~

There are some awesome scenes that weren't shown in the anime. Glad that I decided to read the LN.
At least justify your opinions instead of just saying "it's my opinion". It would've been more polite.

Apr 2, 2016 12:41 AM

Jun 2008
Very nice volume. Though I do think THE LINE is kinda op and should be used with moderation...
Baka-Tsuki discord server
May 14, 2016 12:31 AM

Aug 2009
Great!
-Zodiak saved Ranta O.o that was unexpected :P
Oct 5, 2018 3:29 PM
Dec 2015
Lots of complaining in this one. I read it in about a day, but the constant whining made it a bit worse than vol 1.

Anyways, Grimgar is amazing, the world :3.
Apr 16, 2019 4:26 AM

Mar 2019
Ahh finally covered all of the anime now, although there was slight differences which made it enjoyable to read. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here now
Apr 16, 2019 5:24 AM

Aug 2016
@Swizze You are hitting it mate. Keep reading, best part is in front of you.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2019 5:29 AM

Mar 2019
@Martin_Taylor so many volumes xD but yeah it's super exciting now I'm at the part where I don't know whats to come.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Chapter 19 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 22

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 22, 8:42 PM

» Volume 3 review what do you like about it the most

Hello0809 - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Zirotaku »»
Feb 13, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 17 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 16, 2021

1 by Martin_Taylor »»
May 17, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 15 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 7, 2020

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:15 AM

» Will it ever end?

Yuyu-haku-bro - Sep 11, 2021

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.