Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (27) « First ... « 25 26 [27]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 5, 9:28 AM
Hi
Is it possible for graph website to support Font Awesome?

Jun 12, 9:17 PM
add timezone setting so that the 'history' tab is more orderly

Jul 1, 7:11 PM

add an button option to exclude unrated animes from Favorite types,Favorite genres,Favorite years,Rating distribution,Ratings vs. time spent,Ratings vs. episode count

Jul 22, 6:36 AM

In the history section: cumulative graph of hours/days of anime watched ~ time. This would be a super useful and insightful graph since you can visually see in one image when you were the most active and the quiet periods. Plus everyhing is quantified with numbers.

The calendar sort of accompilshes this, but serves a bit of a different purpose (used to drill into the detail of each month, snapshot of end of each season in March, June, Sept, Dec).

To implement, simply divide number of hours for each entry by finish date - start date + 1. This way if there's no start date given then all the time will be added on the finish date.
Modified by Sanic_de_Hegehog, Jul 24, 7:36 AM

Jul 24, 7:24 AM

Just for fun I made an Episodes ~ Time graph for my MAL using Excel. Not quite the same as Hours Watched ~ Time, but it would look 99% the same. Short form anime or movies are the main cause of error in this case.

I think it turned out pretty well.

Pages (27) « First ... « 25 26 [27]