Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 3, 2020 1:05 PM
Hello, I've been seeing a weird thing with my recent history on anime+. where i would update my MAL list to add a episode at like 8:00 p.m and then i would update my anime+ and it would say i watched it at like 3:00 a.m the exit day. Is the server like in Europe? And It's using that time? It's not that big of a deal but i just wanted to know why its like 8 hours ahead.

https://myanimelist.net/history/Arizona_anime/anime

https://anime.plus/Arizona_anime/history,anime

Links for you to see what I'm talking about.

Dec 4, 2020 1:10 PM

Hi!
I have a question about the " missing titles" pages. Some months ago when I use the button "hide this recommendation" the number in the hidden ones increased and the title "disappeared" but since some days ago I started to notice that the new ones I hide return to the list and the number don't increase. Is there a fix?
Thanks!

Dec 7, 2020 5:16 AM

Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou https://myanimelist.net/anime/9874 is marked "Finished Airing" (ended in 2016) but the graph is giving a Mismatch saying it's still airing

Dec 10, 2020 6:05 AM

SHINOBI-03 said:
Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou https://myanimelist.net/anime/9874 is marked "Finished Airing" (ended in 2016) but the graph is giving a Mismatch saying it's still airing

Since it was changed on MAL very recently, it may take a week or so for this to fix itself on A+.

Dec 10, 2020 6:26 AM

Jhiday said:
SHINOBI-03 said:

Since it was changed on MAL very recently, it may take a week or so for this to fix itself on A+.

It's fixed now.

Dec 15, 2020 4:50 AM

Hey, I don't know if something weird happened, or I'm just a little slow, but...

I update my profile almost every day, so I'm used to seeing my achievements build up slowly, but a few minutes ago, I updated it, and I got (approx.) 10+ new achievements, having only added, let’s say, 6 titles. Where the databases updated or something? Or were my achievements locked and they suddenly un-bugged?

Dec 15, 2020 5:28 AM

Benti_ said:
Hey, I don't know if something weird happened, or I'm just a little slow, but...

I update my profile almost every day, so I'm used to seeing my achievements build up slowly, but a few minutes ago, I updated it, and I got (approx.) 10+ new achievements, having only added, let’s say, 6 titles. Where the databases updated or something? Or were my achievements locked and they suddenly un-bugged?

Same here. I'm not complaining, just really confused?

EDIT: I also lost my Mahou Shoujo achievement ;-;

Dec 15, 2020 10:12 PM

Benti_ said:

Yes it was updated

https://github.com/anime-plus/graph/commit/becf65714e5c2eb60decd8d2aebb8208cd9a4d2c

Max level went from 400 to 160 and many, many other changes.

Alcorin said:
Benti_ said:

Same here. I'm not complaining, just really confused?

EDIT: I also lost my Mahou Shoujo achievement ;-;

That's rough, seems like the levels to achieve them all went down, do not know how that happened.

Dec 17, 2020 10:46 AM

What was the reason for lowering the achievements thresholds? I'm not complaining, just a little curious.

Dec 17, 2020 11:39 AM

@El-Melloi: read the club comments for the reason.

Dec 18, 2020 2:00 AM

Achievement thresholds aside. Why is the games achievement, you know the one that has a Visual Novel on every level's image, not counting Visual Novels anymore? Is it a bug due to MAL changing something in the API, or is it intended? I don't see anything about it in git so I would assume it's the former, but if it's the latter... shouldn't a new set of icons be made that would make sense?

Dec 18, 2020 7:34 AM

@CyndNinja: The games achievement is still very much counting visual novels. The achievement draws the entries from a manually compiled list, so if there's some missing from there, please tell us, so we can add them.

Dec 18, 2020 4:49 PM

Hi!
I have a question about the "missing titles" pages. Some months ago when I use the button "hide this recommendation" the number in the hidden ones increased and the title "disappeared" but since some days ago I started to notice that the new ones I hide return to the list and the number don't increase while some others incerease the count and I don't know why... Is there a fix?
Thanks!

Dec 20, 2020 4:49 PM

Half_Bl00d said:
The achievement draws the entries from a manually compiled list, so if there's some missing from there, please tell us, so we can add them.

Huh, now that's very weird - when I checked it before weekend it only gave me level 1 achievement, but it seems that now it is working correctly and showing all the visual novel adaptations (and giving me level 3 instead). Probably that was just some bug/lag when loading shows from my list and by sheer chance all the loaded shows were the ones adapted from games.

Dec 31, 2020 12:43 AM
how to display my statistics of anime.plus in my profile

Jan 1, 6:02 AM
I have just noticed that the Novel counter for the manga achievements doesn't use all the Light Novels I have read 1+ volumes of. + says I have 12 LNs, but I was able to manually count 29 LNs with 1+ volumes read. Some of these missing titles are LNs like NGNL and Arifureta.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 1, 11:18 PM

Fixed. But it will take a few days for all manga to update.

Jan 10, 1:05 AM

Hey just wondering if the favourite genres section are 100% accurate and do you count ptw in them?
https://anime.plus/Uncle_Shag/favorites,anime
link to see what im talking abt

Jan 11, 4:43 AM
I'm having trouble since yesterday that when I want to export my ratings and change theme and layout the code doesn't change. Is anyone else having this problem?

Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]