Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 4, 1:24 AM

@ZainKean: monthly history only works if you specify the date of start and completion in the appropriate fields on the anime entry. If you haven't filled those, the graph has no info to show.

Apr 4, 1:45 AM

@Half_Bl00d
Oh okay, thanks.

May 4, 8:18 AM
Hello there

The manga pervert achievement doesn't include yaoi manga - is there a reason for this? or is it an oversight?

May 4, 10:00 AM

@goncix3000: unless the manga has "Ecchi" or "Hentai" explicitly in the genres, it will not be counted.

May 4, 10:16 AM
@Half_Bl00d gotcha. but seems weird to have a "virgin" achievement when I have a full yaoi achievement. Shouldn't yaoi and yuri be in this as well?

May 4, 12:28 PM

It looks like the game/vn achievement is only counting game adaptations.

176/0.24= ~733 possible entries counted

733 game adaptions

919 VN adaptations

Most of the anime related to the images for the achievement tiers currently don't even count...

May 4, 2:16 PM

@eruditious — yes, we are aware of this issue and working on it.
edit: should be fixed now.
Modified by EMPERATRIX, May 4, 2:26 PM

May 7, 4:00 AM

wolfwing said:
like it says 1023 in the gundam franchise but I don't think all the anime get that high, and adding in manga might go over so not sure what it counts.

Same with eyeshield 21 it says for the manga 333 chapters, 1488 in franchise but there isn't that much in there so trying to figure out what the extra numbers are from.

So trying to figure that out, doing a gundam marathon but trying to find out if the 1023 is accurate and I'm missing other stuff, or is there something more to it or a bad metric?

@wolfwing: to answer your question first, a franchise (on MAL) constitutes of all entries that are in any way connected to each other. Anime and manga franchises are separate (do not count them together). I don't know where you got those numbers from, but by my personal count, Gundam franchise has at this moment 1098 episodes total, including all the movies, specials, etc.

Also, in the future please refrain from making an entire new thread just to ask one question. You can ask either in the club comments or in this thread.

May 7, 8:07 AM
Half_Bl00d said:
wolfwing said:
like it says 1023 in the gundam franchise but I don't think all the anime get that high, and adding in manga might go over so not sure what it counts.

Same with eyeshield 21 it says for the manga 333 chapters, 1488 in franchise but there isn't that much in there so trying to figure out what the extra numbers are from.

So trying to figure that out, doing a gundam marathon but trying to find out if the 1023 is accurate and I'm missing other stuff, or is there something more to it or a bad metric?

@wolfwing: to answer your question first, a franchise (on MAL) constitutes of all entries that are in any way connected to each other. Anime and manga franchises are separate (do not count them together). I don't know where you got those numbers from, but by my personal count, Gundam franchise has at this moment 1098 episodes total, including all the movies, specials, etc.

Also, in the future please refrain from making an entire new thread just to ask one question. You can ask either in the club comments or in this thread.

hmmmm where you get that list? Doing a marathon so want to make sure I can get it all, is that counting manga and and anime?

And for me it's under recomendation, when a series shows up it shows the apparent total in the franchise, so just looked for someone who had gundam under their recomended and it showed that number.

May 7, 8:44 AM

@wolfwing: as per my last reply, anime and manga franchises are separate, do not count them together. The 1098 episode count is from adding together all the anime entries related to Gundam. If you wish to see it, here is an excerpt from my own document regarding the Gundam franchise.
Given that some things are omitted in the Recommendations on the graph site (due to crossovers) it is very likely that that is the reason for the smaller episode count you have seen.

May 14, 8:47 PM
It seems like the 'Time' achievement is displaying incorrectly for me. I have over 90 days and should be at level 2, but neither level 1 nor level 2 show up.

One of my friends has the level 1 achievement at 28~ days completed (and the hover text stating it levels up at 90), and my achievement page doesn't even list the level 1 version of this.

I scrolled back a few pages and couldn't find anything, so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this.

May 15, 2:45 AM

@detroitmetalcity: it's working quite properly though? You have 89.65 days, and you have level 1, which is almost completely full.

May 15, 2:53 PM

Oh, so the unit for the Time achievement is the number of days? I thought it was a different unit since my manga read time is 73.1 days but I get 81.1 when I hover my mouse over the Time achievement bar.

May 15, 3:41 PM
Half_Bl00d said:
@detroitmetalcity: it's working quite properly though? You have 89.65 days, and you have level 1, which is almost completely full.

It wasn't showing at all originally on my list, but yeah, it seems fine now. Weird.

May 17, 11:14 AM

If i got it right the time achievement doesnt include rewatches. Also its about the days you spent watching anime to avoid further miss conception.

May 17, 11:24 AM

@YuskeUrameshi: yes that is correct.

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]