Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 18, 10:27 AM

@labho: as far as I know, there isn't.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 22, 2:07 PM

Between two score updates, I went from having the first level of the Romance achievement to not having it. What happened?

I got the first level or two of a bunch of other achievements, like Horror/Thriller, Classics, and Mystery, which are fine - but I'm kind of wondering what happened to the Romance one?

Feb 22, 2:12 PM

@CountZeroOr: the thresholds were increased, massively so in the case of Romance. You likely don't have enough titles anymore to gain the level.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 22, 2:59 PM

Half_Bl00d said:
@CountZeroOr: the thresholds were increased, massively so in the case of Romance. You likely don't have enough titles anymore to gain the level.

Ah. Good to know. *cracks neck* Time to watch more romance anime!

Feb 23, 4:46 PM
How do you calculate the weighted score on the part of favourite-> studios?

Feb 23, 10:35 PM

@AfutureV:
Weighted Rank (WR) = (v / (v + m)) * S + (m / (v + m)) * C
S = Average score for the Anime (mean).
v = Number of votes for the Anime = (Number of people scoring the Anime).
m = Minimum votes/scores required to get a calculated score (currently 50 scores required).
C = The mean score across the entire Anime DB.
Taken from official MAL description. The formula is the same for everything.
Modified by Half_Bl00d, Feb 24, 1:14 AM

Feb 24, 7:03 AM
The website is not allowing me to update. When I update it tells me to add the user in the search bar. Then when I do this it takes me to my profile and I'm back at square one.

Also on a separate note, Nausicaa does not go towards the Ghibli achievement.

Feb 24, 7:25 AM

iamthebeast666 said:
The website is not allowing me to update. When I update it tells me to add the user in the search bar. Then when I do this it takes me to my profile and I'm back at square one.

Same here. o/

Feb 24, 7:29 AM

@iamthebeast666 @DeadWitness
Same for me. I assume Deividas is doing something about the site, so don't worry, it will probably be back soon-ish.

Also Nausicaa does not go towards the Ghibli achievement, because it was created before the studio.

Mar 3, 3:40 AM

iamthebeast666 said:

I ran into the same issue.

Mar 3, 12:54 PM

For the record: the recent issues users have been experiencing could either be because deiv was tinkering with the site, or (more likely) because of the recent CloudBleed. I'm fairly sure our server host uses Cloudflare technology.

emperatrix // you can call me god.
{ sporadic list updates & online presence are my forte. }
evil half of an awesome team.
malgraph: make a suggestion // ask a question.

Mar 6, 7:21 AM

I changed my list into public, but it keep saying it's private from graph.anime.plus?
Modified by NiGokas, Mar 6, 7:31 AM

Mar 6, 7:45 AM

@NiGokas: You're supposed to update the graph after changing the list to public, for the changes to show on it.

Mar 6, 11:50 PM

Erm, I registered a long time ago but it seems like my profile was deleted......

May I know what happened?
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」

Mar 9, 6:24 PM
月 | Ἀφροδίτη

What if I want a profile I use (not this one) blocked there? So that others aren't able to add it for update?

Mar 10, 12:25 AM

@SheyCroix: pretty sure that's impossible.

Mar 10, 4:18 AM
月 | Ἀφροδίτη

Half_Bl00d said:

Really? I thought this could be done, using this one as example
http://graph.anime.plus/spacecowboy/profile since it says "User blocked. spacecowboy requested to block their profile from being displayed here."
or Deividas that says "cannot update" http://graph.anime.plus/Deividas/profile

Mar 10, 5:13 AM

@SheyCroix: I did not know of that, but you'll have to ask Deividas directly for that.

Mar 10, 11:04 AM
SheyCroix said:
Half_Bl00d said:

Really? I thought this could be done, using this one as example
http://graph.anime.plus/spacecowboy/profile since it says "User blocked. spacecowboy requested to block their profile from being displayed here."
or Deividas that says "cannot update" http://graph.anime.plus/Deividas/profile

Half_Bl00d said:
@SheyCroix: I did not know of that, but you'll have to ask Deividas directly for that.

You guys mean this?
http://graph.anime.plus/s/about

Mar 10, 11:43 AM

Mar 22, 11:13 AM

Since it's a pain in the ass to read all those comments in search of one thing, so I'll just write it here.

Don't know if that problem existed before or if it's something recent, but I've noticed a problem in the history tab with the Recent history -> Episode count. When I add an anime as a watched whole, like adding a 25 ep anime at once it only counts as I've watched 1 ep of anime. In MAL My Last List Updates -> anime history that's simply 1 entry and from the looks of it, Graph history treats it as 1 episode seen even if in reality it's several episodes seen.

Adding anime as watching with 1 ep and later adding 1 ep at a time "solves" the problem but that isn't a real solution cause adding a 25 or longer anime like that would be a huge pain in the ass.

Apr 17, 1:00 AM

@Mahade4: The first one is from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. Unfortunately I don't know about the second one.

Apr 17, 4:34 AM

@Mahade4
The second one is from Kimi ni Todoke.

Apr 18, 11:58 AM

World_Houp said:
@Mahade4
The second one is from Kimi ni Todoke.

thanks!

May 7, 12:40 AM
MAL Graph says that Shokugeki no Souma OVA isn't finished yet, but MAL marks the title as completed since last year.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/31327

May 7, 1:10 AM

@Iconic: that was updated very recently in the MAL database. Wait for a few days until the graph database updates too.

May 7, 1:13 AM
@Half_Bl00d: I actually have waited several days before posting here but I guess I can wait a few more.

Thanks

May 23, 10:15 AM
Do you have any idea why does fortiguard consider http://graph.anime.plus/ a phishing website? Today i wanted to visit my page, and all i can see is this http://imgur.com/a/PWOeo

Has something happend to the site, attack of some kind, or it's just stupidity of people evaulating sites?

May 30, 11:26 PM

Are "Viper GTS" really mahou shoujo ?
Did not see any magical girl or at least henshin. Only demons and angels

May 31, 2:57 PM

Hiruzawa said:
Are "Viper GTS" really mahou shoujo ?
Did not see any magical girl or at least henshin. Only demons and angels

Yeah I agree, I didn't see it as a magical girl or magical girl warrior show.
_________you found my secret~_________

Jun 5, 5:01 AM

@Hiruzawa: @Lil-Bird:
The matter has been looked into and it will be removed in the future update of the list.

Jun 24, 11:30 PM

"JavaScript is disabled. Consider enabling it to get positive user experience."

This notice pops up again, and I can't update my profile now. Didn't change any setting recently.

Is it a network problem?

Jun 25, 12:40 AM

@2thuriel: as far as I can see, everything is working properly, so it seems it's a problem with your pc/software.

Jul 3, 5:33 PM

There is a rounding error in Anime+. My mean manga score is 8,625. MAL rounds it to 8,3 like as it should do, but Anime+ rounds it to 8,62.

Jul 7, 10:33 AM

Hi! My history data is not accurate. It seems like it stopped updating a while ago.

http://graph.anime.plus/KenShiRo-Sama/history,anime

Is this any know issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

Jul 7, 10:42 AM

KenShiRo-Sama said:
Hi! My history data is not accurate. It seems like it stopped updating a while ago.

http://graph.anime.plus/KenShiRo-Sama/history,anime

Is this any know issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

You need to update your list! On the main page in the top-right above your icon and beside your username there's a button to update it (I've done it for you, though you can do it every hour) so that it can get all the recent data (you didn't update yours for 60 days which is why it was behind)

Jul 7, 11:16 AM

justinspatz said:
You need to update your list! On the main page in the top-right above your icon and beside your username there's a button to update it (I've done it for you, though you can do it every hour) so that it can get all the recent data (you didn't update yours for 60 days which is why it was behind)

Thank you very much! Why the list wasn't updating was a mistery for me.

Jul 23, 9:19 AM

There's a discrepancy between the Favourites tab, which is showing I've watched 245 Romance titles, and the Romance achievement, which is only showing 207.
I believe these 2 should be the same, no?

Edit: http://graph.anime.plus/DJ-Lethal/achievements,anime

Jul 24, 2:35 AM

@DJ-Lethal: nope, Favorites shows all titles of the given genre, regardless of their category on your list, while Achievements count and show only the titles in your Completed section. Thus it's natural that they have different numbers.

Jul 24, 2:36 AM

I see. That makes it clearer, thanks for the explanation.

Jul 24, 11:29 PM

My profile doesn't update. It says "using fresh data" at the top but it's not updated. Edit: it finally let my refresh
Modified by Komachan, Jul 24, 11:56 PM
selamat pagi

Aug 5, 1:12 AM
can anyone tell me how can i add graph.anime.plus anime states graph to my myanimelist profile

Aug 13, 8:56 PM
There's a problem
I have watched 5039 ep but it shows that I only watched 5016 (using fresh data)

Aug 14, 2:49 AM

@oZilDeRo: the graph does not count rewatches.

Aug 18, 7:31 PM

What is the formula that is used for calculating the weighted score in the favorites tab?

Yesterday, 1:52 AM

@Fircoal
Half_Bl00d said:
@AfutureV:
Weighted Rank (WR) = (v / (v + m)) * S + (m / (v + m)) * C
S = Average score for the Anime (mean).
v = Number of votes for the Anime = (Number of people scoring the Anime).
m = Minimum votes/scores required to get a calculated score (currently 50 scores required).
C = The mean score across the entire Anime DB.
Taken from official MAL description. The formula is the same for everything.

Literally on this page, post #406

12 hours ago

History used to tell me how much anime i completed each month, but it doesn't do that anymore, any reason why?

11 hours ago

@theray888: History only works when you specify Started and Completed Date for each anime, otherwise it has no data to base that graph on. From what the page says, about two thirds of your anime do not have those dates specified.

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]