Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 20, 2015 2:03 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the scale of things so much larger than before. The Avatar Gray infiltrated was just a branch of a much bigger organization. Things are getting nuts. Also great to see the original Strongest Fairy Tail team all back together!
Aiko_HiroshiApr 20, 2015 2:06 AM
Apr 20, 2015 2:05 AM

Oct 2013
FT back in action!
Apr 20, 2015 2:07 AM
Nov 2014
429 was ok, but this chapter was very good. The infiltrated avatar being just one branch threw me off guard lol.
Apr 20, 2015 2:09 AM

Dec 2012
Nice to see the group back together again and all fired up.
Reminds me of when they fought Lullaby.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 20, 2015 2:10 AM
Feb 2013
gray blushing at lucy...hahahaahahahahahha .....nalu and gruvia incoming.....hahahahahah
Oct 2013
Behemoth11 said:
FT back in action!

I´m just gonna leave this here.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1372990&show=100

And say just one thing: CALLED THAT SHIT!

It was an act all along, I said it like 5 times but every newbie had to disagree and claim. But, but what if Gary is truly evil it would be so nize if Grrey wauld keel someone.

It´s fucking Hiro! Wake up!

Dec 2013
Looks like it's time for Fairy Tail to own these fodder!
Apr 20, 2015 2:13 AM
Oct 2013
myanime2 said:
gray blushing at lucy...hahahaahahahahahha .....nalu and gruvia incoming.....hahahahahah

Trust me fuck pairings, cause Gruvia is 1000% sure. The moment Hiro let Gray dive into Juvias chest and do "Howoohowboooghh". It was over.

But Hro will tease Nali and Nalu whenever he can,there will be no clusure till maybe the last 10 chapters (he did it similar with Rave). the pairing you can expect and actual kiss from will be Erza and Jellal. But Natsu will be teased and milked like Naruto Hiro learned from Master Kishi and he won´t stop now.
Apr 20, 2015 2:18 AM

May 2012
Eh. Never once thought he was evil either, but I didn't expect Erza to be involved in this.

Welp, 4 vs...don't know how much, but they're probably gonna wipe the floor with 'em just with their badassery. Wonder how much stronger Erza is.

Apr 20, 2015 2:28 AM

Jul 2014
The double page spreads were AWESOME.
Apr 20, 2015 2:35 AM
Oct 2013
Erza is one of the 10 wizards saints.
Erza governs the council.
She´s the right hand of Jura

There will be struggle with her coming back. Jellal mentioned during the Etherion arc that she was at the powerlevel of wizard saint.
The enemies were surprised and shocked at her appereance and she hold some staff in her hand typical for council members.

Gajeel didn´t knew because it was an undercover mission but Erza is the reason him and Levi work with the council in the first place.
Probably Jura and her are the highest authorities.

Struggle gonnna boil down like this, Erza claims that her duty is important for 1-2 chapters after the revelation ended in a cliffhanger.

Next chapter Jura explains to her why she should go back and that he can handle alone.
Apr 20, 2015 3:00 AM

Dec 2011
Mashima-sensei spoil us this week with this double chapter and this one was awesome seeing FT back in action.Can't wait to see how they all progress and Gajeel & Levi joining them...
P.S love the page Erza riding that horse, need colour page of it....
Apr 20, 2015 3:00 AM

Mar 2012
Sort of feel mixed about this chapter. Glad that the main group is back together, but I hope those four alone don't completely sweep everyone at the supposed ritual. Ah well, best thing to do is just sit back and see how this resolves. If they do happen to, it better set up for something bigger after this. Really love how there was a double chapter this week though. ^^
Apr 20, 2015 3:02 AM

Aug 2012
The original strongest team in FT is back to kick some ass
Apr 20, 2015 3:11 AM

Feb 2015
FT back in action !!!

Erza entrance is AWESOME !!!

Apr 20, 2015 3:39 AM

Jun 2014
But Erza leaving Juvia out of the plan was still a d*ck move.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushApr 20, 2015 4:08 AM
Apr 20, 2015 3:49 AM
Oct 2013
molassus said:

It makes alot of sense though, they underestimated the time it´ll take.

1.Having less people involved lowers the fuckup ratio.
2.Juvia isn´t the most cautious person, why would they tell "her" of all people, she just would blow the cover.
3.Two good guys turning evil all of sudden? Wouldn´t that be suspicious for Avatar?
4. Gajeel doesn´t know either and he´s most likely under Erza´s command.
5. Making Juvia sad, is still less of a dickmove than killing a whole clan as the smaller evil.
Apr 20, 2015 3:53 AM

Jun 2014
Isterio said:
molassus said:

It makes alot of sense though, they underestimated the time it´ll take.

1.Having less people involved lowers the fuckup ratio.
2.Juvia isn´t the most cautious person, why would they tell "her" of all people, she just would blow the cover.
3.Two good guys turning evil all of sudden? Wouldn´t that be suspicious for Avatar?
4. Gajeel doesn´t know either and he´s most likely under Erza´s command.
5. Making Juvia sad, is still less of a dickmove than killing a whole clan as the smaller evil.

Gray and Erza doing their thing leaving everyone out of it. Erza tells Gray not to tell Juvia. Something happened that Erza doesn't want everyone to know. If you know what i mean <.<
Apr 20, 2015 3:57 AM
Jan 2014
So,that was just a smaller branch.eh? So,what that Arlock mook said was no understatement. I do wonder where Avatar got so many members...could it be made from the remaining dark guilds?

Well,either way,I am pretty sure that after beating this branch Natsu and company will probably visit the council to find out more about Avatar and where their main branch could be. Or they will go back to their search for the remaining former members of fairy tail while trying to find this main branch.

Mashima has always been a master troll. You guys fell for it hook,line and sinker. With this, those naruto comparisons will end.

Still,this is weird,Rogue was sure that Gray killed Frosch...but eh,he didn't say HOW it happened,or when it happens. I like to think that he wasn't lying when he told Natsu about Frosch's impeding death. Since there was no point to lying,specially since he was vanishing,he was most likely telling the truth

I still don't think the future changed,since Gray would never kill an innocent nor would he allow Rogue,Frosch to be tortured/killed. This means that Frosch's death can still happen further on. Even if it did change,if Frosch's death is set in stone,it can still occur. Knowing Natsu,he probably won't tell Gray about it,since he thinks it's all over and he doesn't want to trouble him.
hello09Apr 20, 2015 4:03 AM
Apr 20, 2015 4:07 AM

Dec 2008
So...Since Gray is undercover, would that imply that Frosch was always safe? Or was Gray actually corrupted in the previous timeline to the point of being unable to control it? Or was he just 'forced' to kill someone to show Avatar that he's on their side? Or maybe it was an accident... If Porlyusica died in that alternate timeline, then I suppose it would make sense, but I doubt they actually went through the entire Tartarus arc in the alternate timeline. But then, Gray wouldn't have been part of Avatar beforehand as Erza's the one who told him about them and she wouldn't have condoned killing Frosch...

Bah. Whatever. Hopefully it gets explained one day.
In the meantime,
*does lala dance because Erza's back and fighting again*
Erzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <33333
Mai waifu, I missed you.

------------------------
Mod note: I get how you guys want to get into other peoples faces and claim they were wrong and you were right. It's a good feeling, sure. But I'd appreciate it if you don't name users. That's considered baiting.
Apr 20, 2015 4:16 AM
Jan 2014
I imagine that Frosch died in the battle against the main branch of avatar.

Rogue was with Minerva,after all. Those mooks are no match for her. Even if Gray interfered in order to keep his cover,he wouldn't allow them to be killed.

Yeah,things aren't matching,which means that it will still happen. What would force Gray to resort to murder? It could have been an accident,or Frosch could have been a hostage and they were in a situation that either Frosch died or everyone else was killed.
hello09Apr 20, 2015 4:21 AM
Apr 20, 2015 4:40 AM

Feb 2012
Well GG to that Avatar guild, they were a nice team.
Apr 20, 2015 4:47 AM

Apr 2008
This was a very disappointing pair of chapters. A magic version of Iphone? All of that tension about Gajeel and Lily having to go up against Gray? Future Rogue's warning. All of it wasted. I've defended Mashima a lot in the past but this degree of bad can't be defended. What a complete waste.

Also the whole "This is only a small branch of Avatar" That's such a cheap way to revive the Balamb Aliance.
Darklight0303Apr 20, 2015 4:51 AM
Apr 20, 2015 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
hello09 said:
I imagine that Frosch died in the battle against the main branch of avatar.

Rogue was with Minerva,after all. Those mooks are no match for her. Even if Gray interfered in order to keep his cover,he wouldn't allow them to be killed.

Yeah,things aren't matching,which means that it will still happen. What would force Gray to resort to murder? It could have been an accident,or Frosch could have been a hostage and they were in a situation that either Frosch died or everyone else was killed.

Frosh dying will be adressed in some way, be it an illusion, be it actually the shadow with Rogue who killed Frosch making it look like it was Gray whatever.
Frosch won´t die within this timeline.

I can imagine by the end it turns out Zeref was a good guy all along.
It´s Hiro
Apr 20, 2015 4:51 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
We are gonna get some awesome fighting in the next chapter.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Apr 20, 2015 4:51 AM
Apr 2015
disappointing. especially as they just brushed off Juvia like that. Team natsu barely thrills me anymore. Bring me the side characters please.
Apr 20, 2015 4:56 AM
Sep 2012
So Avatar is just the McDonald of dark guilds, they have all these mini branches, that make them one big guild in number when they are together.

Still they had their suspicion of Gray at least Jerome and Brair did, and they still let this happened, they have no one to blame but themselves, bunch of idiots.

The only thing that made Avatar seemed like a threat was Gray, now he is on the other side, now add in Erza, with Gajeel around somewhere around, and of course Natsu, they are so screwed. So I guess Avatar was like that guild that attacked Margret Town, just a warm up guild to show off the power ups of our heroes.

Where has Erza been, as she been working with Crime Sorciere or the Council?

I except this arc will be wrapped up very soon, and at the end we will have the whole Team Natsu, plus the extended members Gajeel, Levy, and Juvia, for non Team Natsu members outside of maybe Mira and Elfman, they got the most screen time.

BTW, Gray will have some splaining to do with Juvia. Unfortunately Juvia will forgive him just like that, giving what he did, he deserves the treatment Lucy is giving Natsu. One can argue what Gray put Juvia though, it much worse than what Natsu put Lucy through.

Since Gray was good all along, that meant he would have killed Frosch to keep his cover going, but here he allows his cover to be blown, or could Rogue and Frosch still show up, and Frosch accidentally killed by friendly fire or ice in this case.

Anyway two great chapters, I am so happy Gray is back on the good side, and Erza is back. Too bad we have no chapters next week.
Apr 20, 2015 5:06 AM

Sep 2014
Damn dat Gray I'll turn gay for him.
Great to see strongest team back! Hopefully they won't destroy the whole town xD
Lucy's cow outfit lol.
nerfxApr 20, 2015 5:12 AM
Apr 20, 2015 5:13 AM
Jan 2014
Golden week,eh? I think the next two chapters will be released earlier than usual.

Also,we don't know the strength of their main branch. Gray and Erza could have underestimated them because of the smaller branches.

I imagine this will escalate into a war between Avatar and all the major legal guilds,under the banner of the council. Or,lol,just fairy tail and avatar.

You gotta remember that Lucy is only particularly angry with Natsu.With all the rest,she's letting the disbandment slide. I imagine she already loves him and got pissed at him for abandoning her for a year. Had Natsu taken Lucy along,she would be way more chill with him.
Apr 20, 2015 5:27 AM
Sep 2012
Lost in this madness is the chapter 430 cover page, looks like Wendy has some competition for Romeo. Finally got a look at Wakaba's daughter and she looks to be around their age. I thought she was an older teenager the way she was described in the past, but yeah she looks to be around their age.

And I could see Hiro going in that direction with Romeo's romantic future, because Macro and Wakaba are such close friends, and I see a rival ship born of this, though do we have a name for this character? I don't think that has been revealed? Not that I care one way or another, just something I noticed.
Apr 20, 2015 5:35 AM

Apr 2014
blfan said:
Lost in this madness is the chapter 430 cover page, looks like Wendy has some competition for Romeo. Finally got a look at Wakaba's daughter and she looks to be around their age. I thought she was an older teenager the way she was described in the past, but yeah she looks to be around their age.

And I could see Hiro going in that direction with Romeo's romantic future, because Macro and Wakaba are such close friends, and I see a rival ship born of this, though do we have a name for this character? I don't think that has been revealed? Not that I care one way or another, just something I noticed.

Bro, Wendy x Romeo is not a thing. Wendy x Chelia on the other hand, is pretty much set in stone!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2015 5:37 AM
Oct 2013
blfan said:

Would you fuck your sister?
Your stepsister?

I would if my stepsister was hot, but the relation they portray is that of an Aneki.
Romeo refers to Wendy as Wendy-nee similar to Natsu-nee, there won´t be any romantic relationships between the children, holy fuck this is as desperate as the fangirls who try to force a

[b]They are 12 technically wendy is 19.
What do people do people expect from two 12 year olds in a shounen?
Some heavily tongue action followed by a timeskip of 10 years showing them with a family?
Apr 20, 2015 6:01 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
This was a very disappointing pair of chapters. A magic version of Iphone? All of that tension about Gajeel and Lily having to go up against Gray? Future Rogue's warning. All of it wasted. I've defended Mashima a lot in the past but this degree of bad can't be defended. What a complete waste.

Also the whole "This is only a small branch of Avatar" That's such a cheap way to revive the Balamb Aliance.

At least he is honest about it. We will see lacrima phones forever now. Not like naruto where they have computer and headset/radio some days but still use messenger birds.

So yeah gageel is out of the loop and so is juvia. But they are not main chracters so that makes sense. I still think lily might die. Gajeel will shop up to help fight soon and reuniter with the gang.

Isterio said:
blfan said:

Your stepsister?

I would if my stepsister was hot, but the relation they portray is that of an Aneki.
Romeo refers to Wendy as Wendy-nee similar to Natsu-nee, there won´t be any romantic relationships between the children, holy fuck this is as desperate as the fangirls who try to force a

They are 12 technically wendy is 19.
Some heavily tongue action followed by a timeskip of 10 years showing them with a family?

How many times has the biological 19-20 wendy talked to romeo(13)

their is no ship, its in the minds of people because he is the only boy in the story her size. Doest matter now its gonna be wakaba daughter in the end

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
sarroushApr 20, 2015 7:00 AM
Apr 20, 2015 6:06 AM

Oct 2013
Kinda disappointed Gray being the good guy here, defeats the purpose of Future Rogue's warning that Gray will kill Frosch. Also what was the point of hyping us with Gajeel's appearance?

That one page with the four of them gives me the old chapter vibes again.

But oh well, leaving the disappointment aside, seeing Erza again was worth it. :D
Apr 20, 2015 6:10 AM
Apr 2015
Predictable and disappointing chapters. Hopefully there's a good explanation or there's a lot more to this coming later.
Apr 20, 2015 6:20 AM

Jan 2013
Oi what happened to Gajeel? Don't just tease us showing him and them making him disappear.
Apr 20, 2015 6:22 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:

First off, it a lacrima communication. A smaller one. I cant see the problem about that.

Second, Gajeel tension iam sad about. I wanted to see Gray vs Gajeel. Sadly we wont

Third, Future Rogue warning. He was wrong. Like said millions of times, He might have blamed Gray for letting Frosch died...Maybe he saw Gray next to Frosch dead body and he thought it was GRay... many possiblities.

I only agree with about Gajeel moment! But that was to shows us Gajeel development.

Also, specially chapter 430, were amazing.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
sarroushApr 20, 2015 7:18 AM
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Apr 20, 2015 6:27 AM
Feb 2013
@darklight ..... bro, all the gray fans wanted to say "your always bitter towards gray-sama, so nothing's new on how you rate this awesome chapter....facepalm to everyone saying this is a nardo-sasugay ripp off"........ lol ...... joke aside ,i personally think the chapter was average, i hate the smartphone a.k.a miniature lacrima communication .....but it was better than in 21st century techno- in nardo world ....... ..... i want lucy to showcase all of her stardress,....... i lover her ........ lol. ........
Apr 20, 2015 6:40 AM

Dec 2009
Isterio said:
blfan said:

Your stepsister?

[b]They are 12 technically wendy is 19.

Technically Wendy is 13 right now physically, 20 if we're counting the 7 year time skip
Apr 20, 2015 6:42 AM
Oct 2013
trump54 said:

their is no ship, its in the minds of people because he is the only boy in the story her size. Doest matter now its gonna be wakaba daughter in the end

http://ravemaster.wikia.com/wiki/Niebel/Image_Gallery?file=Niebel.png

This is a picture of Nibel, the character Romeo is based on from Ravemaster.

He has No romantic relationship by the end of the series and even the MCs son had one by the end within a miniseries that was told within the volumes as a bonus.
The miniseries is canon though and foreshadows parts of the ending of the manga.

I can confirm for 80% that Natsu will end up with Lucy knowing Hiro.
The one way I see him not doing this if he pulls a Kishi on his readers.

FT ships I can confirm for a 100%

Ezra Jellal.

Gray Juvia.

Laxus Mirajane.

Gajeel Levi.

Elfman Evergreen.

Everything else is simply up in the air. Doranbolt will probably thrown somewhere in there, Cana will probably stay a skank, Freed is implied to be gay (we will see him probably crying at Laxus wedding), Bicklsow seems to love his "babys" the most.

Nalu and Nali will get teased till the end!
Not worth to get mad about it, and yes there will be people.
IsterioApr 20, 2015 6:50 AM
Apr 20, 2015 7:00 AM

Sep 2014
What if some of us wanted Gray to be evil, or at least a little bit crazy about END? That is totally fine. You know why? Because it's a discussion. Different opinions. Arguments supporting ones opionion. And since I would have prefered Gray to be slightly evil I feel a little bit insulted by your "CALLED IT - owned you all"-parade.
But yeah... have fun, I don't care. Just wanted to point that out.

Back to topic_
Well... Like I said, I would have loved to see an evil Gray. I knew that we were talking about Mashima, but still... There would have been a great potential regarding the story.
All the tension with Gajeel and Levy, the death of Frosch... I kind of feel sad about it.

Still, I'm not that disappointed with the chapters. Erza's finally back, I was waiting for her. Kind of shocking that she was working with Gray all along. And the team's back, of course.
One can say about the communication-device what he or she wants to say... I don't like it, but at least it was kind of explained that it is just a lacrima.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushApr 20, 2015 7:21 AM
Apr 20, 2015 7:03 AM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
trump54 said:

He has No romantic relationship by the end of the series and even the MCs son had one by the end within a miniseries that was told within the volumes as a bonus.
The miniseries is canon though and foreshadows parts of the ending of the manga.

Ezra Jellal.

Gray Juvia.

Laxus Mirajane.

Gajeel Levi.

Elfman Evergreen.

Everything else is simply up in the air. Doranbolt will probably thrown somewhere in there, Cana will probably stay a skank, Freed is implied to be gay (we will see him probably crying at Laxus wedding), Bicklsow seems to love his "babys" the most.

If ravemaster can be used to predict fairy tail that would mean
would die
leaving for the clasisic 3 way GXLXN to happen which I was expecting since the beginning. Nothing iscan really be said a sure thing. If anything this chapter proved that to us. Gray just smacked away the cliche of the evil best frirend in the face. When he saw something wrong with his bosy he went to a doctor. Thease chracter are actually sensible some times. At least gray and lcuy are so who knows. I hope gray tells juvia sorry but to reevaluate how she feels and what she wants.

Did natsu call gray a jerk after he left his whole guild he grew up with in the dark except lucy and even then...... hello pot
TyrelApr 23, 2015 2:29 PM
Apr 20, 2015 7:06 AM

Jan 2015
Awesome chapter. Gray not actually being evil was kinda disappointing but it makes more sense this way. And I think we've had enough drama for a while. Now we can sit back and enjoy some fights.
And as far as I'm concerned, I can't worry too much about Gray because ERZA IS BACK! And that's all I'm excited about. I was half-expecting to find Erza running a bakery or something but nope; she's even more awesome than before! And she's in contact with Jellal. I'm in heaven...

Isterio said:
Erza is one of the 10 wizards saints.
Erza governs the council.
She´s the right hand of Jura

There will be struggle with her coming back. Jellal mentioned during the Etherion arc that she was at the powerlevel of wizard saint.
The enemies were surprised and shocked at her appereance and she hold some staff in her hand typical for council members.

Gajeel didn´t knew because it was an undercover mission but Erza is the reason him and Levi work with the council in the first place.
Probably Jura and her are the highest authorities.

Struggle gonnna boil down like this, Erza claims that her duty is important for 1-2 chapters after the revelation ended in a cliffhanger.

Next chapter Jura explains to her why she should go back and that he can handle alone.

If something like this happened, I'd be pretty happy. It's possible that she's a Wizard Saint. I mean, just look at her attire and attitude and everything. How the hell did Hiro manage to make her even cooler than before? And her entry on that horse? Awesome!

Okay, I guess I should stop fangirling now. But in short, Erza's back and Jellal was mentioned. So I'm happy.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.
ahsinam33Apr 20, 2015 7:11 AM
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Apr 20, 2015 7:22 AM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
Isterio said:

Ezra Jellal.

Gray Juvia.

Laxus Mirajane.

Gajeel Levi.

Elfman Evergreen.

If ravemaster can be used to predict fairy tail that would mean
would die
leaving for the clasisic 3 way GXLXN to happen which I was expecting since the beginning. Nothing iscan really be said a sure thing. If anything this chapter proved that to us. Gray just smacked away the cliche of the evil best frirend in the face. When he saw something wrong with his bosy he went to a doctor. These character are actually sensible some times. At least gray and Lucy are so who knows. I hope gray tells juvia sorry but to reevaluate how she feels and what she wants.

Did natsu call gray a jerk after he left his whole guild he grew up with in the dark except lucy and even then...... hello pot

Natsu left a note. Gray didn't. So Natsu is in the right.
TyrelApr 23, 2015 2:29 PM
Apr 20, 2015 7:24 AM

Oct 2010
So the team's back to kick ass. Same old, same old. I wished Mashima actually wrote something different for once though...
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Apr 20, 2015 7:31 AM

Jul 2013
Still believe there may be a chance that Gray might lose control of it (how that happens I don't really know)
Which could lead to the situation where Frosch gets killed.

Surprised that Erza and Gray were working together, and it's certainly great to see Erza back in action.
One of the definite highlights of this chapter.
Apr 20, 2015 7:43 AM
Oct 2013
ahsinam33 said:

If something like this happened, I'd be pretty happy. It's possible that she's a Wizard Saint. I mean, just look at her attire and attitude and everything. How the hell did Hiro manage to make her even cooler than before? And her entry on that horse? Awesome!

Okay, I guess I should stop fangirling now. But in short, Erza's back and Jellal was mentioned. So I'm happy.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

Jellal and Erza´s relationship is among the best things Hiro is writing within Fairy tail.
Currently Jellal is at the road of atonement, that´s why he didn´t allow himself a relationship with Erza.
He has killed several bad guys who were kidnapping and enslaving children, but he also killed Simon and made his friends suffer building a tower for 7-10 years (idk).
They are mutually in love with each other, Simon wanted to budge in there, which is why Hiro killed him off.
First he avoids writing a love triangle second Jellal has reason to atone without being forgiven.
He´s atoning for 8 years now including both timeskips

Now why I personally think and that´s just an assumption, Simon will come back.
Simon died in chapter 97 sacrificing himself for the one he loved, but why does he love her, cause a 10 year old thinks another 10 year old looks hot? Unlikely!

No Simon get´s revisited in chapter 314 where Kagura explains that he was her brother.
But later in chapter 315 we see that Erza behaves like a mother/big sis towards Kagura.
Saving her life, Kagura didn´t know Erza at this point in time, so why should Simon know her/fall in love with her, she was just a neighborhood girl.
It´s not romantic love, it´s admiration. He saw that she saved his little sister, which made him fall in love with Erza. (A stranger sacrificing their freedom for his family?)
That´s why he was capable to sacrifice his life for Erza, not because he loved her romantically, but because he witnessed that deed and was happy as a nee-san.
We can only learn about this through Simon himself, though how will we? he´s dead!
He´s not, that´s why his body wasn´t obliterated and neither do we see Erza trying to reanimate him, also he was a big dude. They assumed he was dead because of the scale of the attack, which will get revealed that he somehow survived (whatever).

Hiro has brought back people in the same fashion several times.
Shuda just to name one example and Oda does it all the time.

So why doesn´t he try to find his sister? it´s been 15 years by now,Erza met her, why doesn´t he clarify towards Erza or his old friends that he´s not dead?
He lost his mind, he got hit by a huge scale attack and fall down the ocean. He is suffering from Amnesia which will probably fixed through a reunion with his sister.
This will finally allow Jellal to calm down a little, although he intended to kill Erza, he didn´t suceed and Simon is also alive, probably Simon will be the one to forgive him first.

Erza and Jellal can become a couple and Simon will be happy to have won a sister and a brother by his side, because all he wanted for himself and his sister was a family.
IsterioApr 20, 2015 7:47 AM
Apr 20, 2015 7:55 AM

Dec 2008
Mod note: Enough is enough. Stop with the baits and abuse. I won't tolerate any more of this as it's gone on long enough. It's understandable that some users may irk you because of the way they behave or say things, but that gives you no right to insult or bait them. If you believe they're breaking the rules, then report them.

Isterio, I'm leaving your wall of text for now, but please do not forget that this is a chapter discussion thread. You've been going on tangents for 3 chapters now. This is not a relationship thread. If you wish to talk about the couples within the Fairy Tail verse, either find an already created thread or make one yourself. Don't derail this thread any further. And this last bit applies to everyone in here.
Apr 20, 2015 8:03 AM

Aug 2014
Ha! Gray, you bastard. Not gonna lie though, fell for his "mission" a little. :P

Ezra!!!! Best girl is back in action! <333

So anyone know when the "two chapters every week" will end?
Apr 20, 2015 8:16 AM

Apr 2008
Koutou said:
Ha! Gray, you bastard. Not gonna lie though, fell for his "mission" a little. :P

Ezra!!!! Best girl is back in action! <333

So anyone know when the "two chapters every week" will end?

We have three more weeks of double chapters though I think we're not getting any chapters next week
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.