Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2015 4:20 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There's a simple adventure feeling to this. Nice chapter so far!
Jul 7, 2016 9:17 PM

Oct 2012
Ah man... I really wanna read more of this, but I doubt any more will ever get translated :-(
Apr 8, 2017 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
yotsuo said:
Ah man... I really wanna read more of this, but I doubt any more will ever get translated :-(
On April 7, 2017, Seven Seas Entertainment announced that an English translation of the three volumes will be published in a single Manga Omnibus. To be released in the Fall of 2017.

Perhaps a bit of interesting trivia to mention here too. Since earlier this year, the manga is being re-serialised by Hiroshima based newspaper Chugoku Shimbun. Printed in its supplemental morning edition Select, PDF (Links are for Select subscription advertisements with images and a brief intro.) Image of the print paper as posted on Twitter by a reader.

Published to celebrate the successful adaptation into a theatrically released and internationally acclaimed award winning animated film
removed-userJul 7, 2017 2:50 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni Chapter 48 Discussion

corwinr - Aug 10, 2017

4 by bobroccoli »»
Jul 20, 2023 12:23 AM

Poll: » Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni Chapter 33 Discussion

Shikkakku - Mar 26, 2020

0 by Shikkakku »»
Mar 26, 2020 2:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.