Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2015 8:18 AM
Mar 2011
both manga and anime on talking of here but i did not to double post
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 20, 2015 3:36 AM

Jul 2014
ah whatttt

Apr 20, 2015 3:38 AM
Mar 2011
i askes why both the manga annd anime fir this franchise are so underrated but i did not want to double post
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 19, 2022 1:59 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
DateYutaka said:
i askes why both the manga annd anime fir this franchise are so underrated but i did not want to double post

To be honest, I don't know. I come years after, but having seen the anime I believe the title had chances to shine.
I just sent to the Manga DB genre/theme thread some edits that could be made to better make it searched (Workplace as a theme for instance). Word of mouth might save the manga from oblivion.
Maybe people have no interest for old manga, or they think "salaryman" as a title means it's going to be bland and average and about daily realities they wish to escape from, because manga is a medium with heavy escapistic consumption.

Nov 17, 2022 1:50 PM
Aug 2018
Another reason could be that it was never translated to english. (Except for the first few chapters.)
The english published version started in 2020 and finished in june 2022. And you can't buy it, it's only available through a subscription based service.
Feb 3, 2023 4:42 AM
man
Apr 2021
tr25a3 said:
Another reason could be that it was never translated to english. (Except for the first few chapters.)
The english published version started in 2020 and finished in june 2022. And you can't buy it, it's only available through a subscription based service.

What service is it available through? I’ve been looking to read this for a while
Feb 3, 2023 4:43 AM
man
Apr 2021
Yeah the premise from what I read seems intriguing so I’ve been interested for a whileee
Feb 3, 2023 5:07 AM
Aug 2018
Deft192 said:

What service is it available through? I’ve been looking to read this for a while

https://read.mangaplanet.com/ has it in its catalogue.

You can register for free, but need a subscription to read the manga. Starts at 6.99 USD / 1-month.

More topics from this board

» [News] Salaryman Kintaro Resumes

dtshyk - Dec 4, 2008

0 by dtshyk »»
Dec 4, 2008 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.