Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2015 7:40 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For some reason main guy gets bullied for being fat and ugly. Except he's not fat, he is freaking macho! they all must be blind or some shit (*´>д<)

anyways he gets some pity sex and then goes on vengeance raping spree, turning into the most typical rapist ever, dirty talk insults, enemas, violent abuse XD

H scenes with lots of different positions, always nude, bodies drawn pretty well. I like the perky nipples and the vagina penetration looks pretty good. And it's all uncensored \(`∇´)/

The teacher's boobs were huge (>﹏<)
Sep 1, 2016 3:37 PM

Mar 2016
"It's strange,i know i suffered a brain damage after that accident,but it seems like my cock was not affected at all." LMAO
Feb 11, 2018 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
I enjoyed hearing our protagonist think about his sperm cells during onanism (like 99% of onanists don't even think about them).

darklandsss said:
"It's strange,i know i suffered a brain damage after that accident,but it seems like my cock was not affected at all."

Also my favorite line from the episode, lol.
Jan 29, 2019 2:41 PM
Jul 2013
This was my Hentai anime and I enjoy it
Sep 4, 2019 12:55 AM
Nov 2017
The flailing of the Mc girl when she first has sex is really weird and I’m assuming the animator was a virgin bc even if he was to big the girl would’ve either gripped the sheets, pillow, or the guy stupid hard
Jan 29, 2020 5:03 PM
Jul 2017
He raped the kendo bitch and that dyke sensei. And that Chihiro girl was the one responsible for giving Ryouichi CTE. But glad it is a revenge hentai for the main character who was being teased at and frequently assaulted by fellow high school students and staff, too, they deserved to get anally raped by Ryouichi's big fat ginormous dick. Fucking whores and cunts.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keraku-No-OH King of Pleasure Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Apr 16, 2015

2 by User-san »»
Jul 27, 2020 5:01 AM

Poll: » Keraku-No-OH King of Pleasure Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Apr 16, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 11, 2018 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.