Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2015 5:54 AM

Jun 2014

A simple game with simple rules

One person asks the next person to describe something, examples include:
[list] describe what makes a good morning?
describe what a perfect burger is?
describe your favorite animal and why do you like them?

The next person can either answer it in one word, a sentence, or even in a paragraph.
I feel like this club is pretty tight and comfortable with each other, this game really wouldn't work in most other clubs or even forum games.

Then the person who has answered, may ask the following person a "describe ... ~" question

Alright lets start with something easy

Describe your first yaoi anime/manga and how you enjoyed or took it?
TootsApr 29, 2015 8:31 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 2015 6:20 AM
Jul 2014
Yay zast-bust made a new game~ :D

Well, my first yaoi manga was Crimson Spell, jumping right into a hardcore one without knowing what yaoi was lol~ I admit it took me by surprise when they suddenly had sex xD
It took me a few days until I started liking it haha. And since then I love it lol. I still like CS a lot but I have a problem with the author getting lazy now, only publishing short chapters lately :(

Describe your usual weekend and what you like to do during those days. :3
Apr 16, 2015 6:25 AM

Jun 2014
My weekends are my free time days. I usually sleep late on Friday and wake up late, usually getting up in the afternoon. Maybe do some light studying and work. Get together with friends if they are free. If not I'm going to be marathoning some shows ~ then dreading sunday when the next day is monday DX

Describe your first day of school

Apr 16, 2015 6:37 AM
Jul 2014
zat-bust said:
My weekends are my free time days. I usually sleep late on Friday and wake up late, usually getting up in the afternoon. Maybe do some light studying and work. Get together with friends if they are free. If not I'm going to be marathoning some shows ~ then dreading sunday when the next day is monday DX

Describe your first day of school

Do you mean like my first first day of school when I was in 1st grade?
Apr 16, 2015 6:38 AM

Jun 2014
Interpret it as you like

Apr 16, 2015 6:45 AM
Jul 2014
Alright then I'll go with my first day of school :3

My first day of school was kind of nerve wrecking. I still remember clearly, like it only happened a few months ago lol, that I was holding my mom's hand and didn't want to leave her side at any cost. When I arrived in the classroom, there were already 3 other students and one of them smiled at me and that was the moment when I made my first friends :3 the memory of it is sweet <3 I miss those days...

Describe a perfect date for you and what would you consider a bad date?
Apr 16, 2015 7:01 AM

Oct 2014
Perfect date - going out to eat, walk a bit while talking a little and return home and watch anime together!
Bad date - studying, probably xD

Describe how your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend would be :)
Apr 16, 2015 7:36 AM
Jul 2014
Well, there is no perfect boyfriend or girlfriend but I'm still gonna answer :3

My "perfect" boyfriend would be someone that's caring, gentle, is able to make me laugh (that's actually important to me), isn't afraid of trying something new and can cook~ I love men that can cook, its very sexy. :)

Describe your favorite movie (and don't forget to put the title :3)
Apr 16, 2015 9:10 AM

Jun 2014
Despicable Me ? I don't really have favorite movie, there are many that are very good. I am a huge fan of children or cartoon movies and its just a load of fun and the jokes never get old. Puts a giant smile on my face whenever I watch it.

Describe your usual morning?

Apr 16, 2015 9:52 AM
Jul 2014
My usually morning looks like this: I wake up at around 5-5:15 am I get up at around 5:30 and take a quick shower. After the shower I check MAL for messages and stuff. Then I make myself a coffee and waste some time around he Internet until 11 o'clock, of course I clean up the house too. After I did most of the stuff in the morning, I go to work. And that's pretty much most mornings, unless I have to come to work earlier :)

Describe a place where you'd like to go to for a vacation.
Apr 16, 2015 10:00 AM

Jun 2014
Disney World, and then a disney themed cruise to Bahamas. There are so many rides and attractions, its just one of the most fun places you can be even if alone. There are nightclubs, a circus and loads of restaurants and places to just chill out. Then top it off with a cruise where you can party with micky mouse and the gang, to go scuba diving, snorkeling at Bahamas. WOOOOO!

Describe what happens if a person you had a crush on, came up to talk with you?

Apr 16, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2014
I'm sure I begin to stutter, turn red and am way too obvious that I have a crush on that person. I will try to talk to him but I can not come up with any decent words or sentences. Then when I'm at home, i repeat and repeat our conversation in my head and come up with some very clever words and answers.

Describe how your ideal wedding would be.
Apr 16, 2015 12:26 PM

Jun 2014
I'm not sure how it would go. I have always imagined weddings to be church related, but I am non-religious and I have no idea what a non church wedding would look like, and I wouldn't want some kind of sketchy guy saying the vows.

Describe your earliest memory

Apr 16, 2015 2:03 PM

Oct 2014
It was when I was 3 years old, in kindergarten. My cousin, who I used to hate (don't ask why because I have no idea), joined my circle of friends in the morning break. We were building a sandcastle and I, while I was passing in front of her, accidentally sent sand to her eyes (and it really was accidentally xP). She started crying and told my mom (the kindergarten teacher was my mom) who thought it was on purpose. I started crying so much I couldn't tell her it was an accident and so I spent the rest of the break crying in front of a wall and when everyone went inside I stayed in the bathroom all day long. Unfortunally the bathroom had windows (of course from the windows we couldn't see the toilet) and 4th graders from the primary school next to the kindergarten mocked me all day long.

Describe your bedroom!
Apr 16, 2015 2:29 PM

Jun 2014
I live with 5 other people in an apartment room and we each have our own rooms, My room has my desk and my bed right beside it. There is a large closet and set of drawers for clothing on the other side. Behind my desk I have a fridge that stores all my foodie and drinks. There are 2 washrooms with showers that we share.

Describe a time where you laughed so hard you cried, or till your sides hurt.

Apr 17, 2015 1:23 AM

Oct 2011
I random commented DraconisMarch about his reviews and he started arguing. After some exchanges, I laughed so hard it lasted a whole day! My sides hurt the next day XDD he's such a pitiful person.. =3=

Describe how you get along with your family?

Apr 17, 2015 3:51 AM

Apr 2011
My family's a little strange~ We all seem to have short tempers, so we'll argue over the littlest things sometimes, but... The bad vibes don't last very long~ We'll be all happy and stuff the next 10-20 minutes~ :3

Describe your circle of friends (Or one of your friends)~
KuroshiinoApr 17, 2015 7:34 AM
Apr 17, 2015 11:46 AM

Jun 2014
I'm an introvert and I like to have solid loyal friends that I can trust. Quality over Quantity. A typical bunch of goodhearted people who will help each other and have a good time together.

Describe your most drunk experience (or from another person's perspective if you weren't conscious of your own actions)

Apr 24, 2015 12:28 AM

May 2014
I haven't got drunk. I'm still underaged. XD

Describe your refrigerator's contents.
Apr 24, 2015 12:35 AM

Oct 2011
I has no fridge....

Describe the way you sleep :P

Apr 24, 2015 12:39 AM

May 2014
It's normal, I guess. I don't get to fall from the bed or unconsciously throw my pillows off of the bed. XD

Describe your phone's wallpaper.
Apr 24, 2015 4:02 AM

Apr 2011
My home wallpaper is of Aoba and Virus from Dmmd~ It was a birthday fanart for Virus~
My lock screen wallpaper is of cutely drawn Akabane Karma and Shiota Nagisa from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu~

Describe an app/apps on you phone~
Apr 24, 2015 8:41 AM
Jul 2014
Well I have a few Voltage Inc. apps (dating sims XD), Skype, FB (rarely use I though), and a few others that I'm too lazy to list right now lol. I have a lot of different ones ^^

Describe your favorite drink
Apr 24, 2015 9:35 AM

Apr 2011
I love orange juice a lot, but nothing beats a nice, cold apple juice~

Describe a pet you have, or had~
Apr 24, 2015 10:32 AM

Jan 2011
I don't have a pet. :|

describe your dream yaoi couple.
Apr 24, 2015 11:35 AM
Jul 2014
Easy: Mookyul and Ewon !!!! They are my favorite forever and ever <3

Describe your hobby~
Apr 24, 2015 4:22 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
I have more than one, but I really enjoy gardening when spring/summer are here. (if I can keep the bugs away that is) Love to eat fresh veggies and fruits that I have grown myself. O, and I finally get to see my wisteria bloom this year on the arbor in front of my house, cannot wait!

Describe your dream job~~

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Apr 24, 2015 9:06 PM

May 2014
My dream job is simple. Working in an office, having a satisfying salary, and having a spacious apartment complex for myself. XD

Describe your kitchen.
Apr 25, 2015 6:32 AM

Jun 2014
Its very messy. I live in an apartment complex with 5 other people, we share the kitchen and the living room. On the days that I cook dinner, I usually clean it up, but the next day it will revert back to its messy state.

Describe the first time you drove?

Apr 25, 2015 7:21 AM

Jan 2011
Calm and cool. It's was as easy as I thought.

Describe your first love.
Apr 25, 2015 8:56 AM

Jun 2014
haven't gone there yet, I had a few crushes here and there, but nothing too serious :P

Describe your worst day (ever?)

Apr 25, 2015 1:06 PM
Jul 2014
Oh gosh I have a lot of bad days xD ;( hmm it was when my beloved cat suddenly died right in front of me... (had him for more than 12 years) He died on a heart attack and fell down the stairs and I held him in my arms afterwards, begging him to wake up.. Quiet the sad day..

Describe your best day that you had so far.
Apr 26, 2015 4:14 AM

Jun 2014
Hmmm...lots of good days, but one of the best was the first convention in cosplay~
So much emotions (I was scared and sick xD), but when the fans scream after you and people want to take photos with you is the best sensation (I can't be more happy) and the atmosphere and all the other cosplayers you talk with... I made so many friends in that day~ I love the cosplayer life <3

Describe the luckiest event that happened to you~
Apr 26, 2015 5:16 AM

Sep 2014
Well, that must be my getting to uni.
Because it has some pretty amazing happenings around it.

Firstly, I read for the different entrance exams and my current studies was just a plan B. When I get the other exam out, I had only one week to read to the other exam. Of course, the second I opened the book, I realised that this was the subject I really honestly unconditionally wanted to study. But other people have read months to the exam, and I had that pathetic one week.

I still don't know how that happened, but somehow I read the best I could, write the best I could in the exam - and got accepted! When I talked with others, no-one believed that I had only read so little.

Describe the things you carry in your handbag/what things you always carry with you?
Apr 27, 2015 1:43 AM

Dec 2014
When I'm not carrying a handbag I just put some money and my ID in my pockets. But when I'm using my handbag a whole lot more! It has my wallet with money and all my cards, handkerchief, deo, a little bag for when I'm shopping, my keys, bandages, a little sewing kit, nailclipper, some medicine, tampons :p, ... and that's it, I think. ^^

Describe what food there is in your refrigerator now. :D
Apr 27, 2015 4:11 PM

Jun 2014
Now ... just a lot of pizza and soft drinks. I need to go grocery shopping soon :l

Describe what you do for fun

Apr 28, 2015 3:10 AM

May 2014
Card Making. XD

Describe your recent meal.
Apr 28, 2015 4:25 AM

Sep 2014
Yogurt with some oat brans, nut grains and rasberries on top of it.

Describe the first memory you have from your childhood.
Apr 28, 2015 6:49 AM

May 2014
Probably it was when I lost a huge cash my sister owned. :<

Describe the oldest shirt you have on your closet.
Apr 28, 2015 7:07 AM

Jun 2014
When I became too big for my clothes, we would usually give them away for donations. I still have this huge jacket that I would wear in grade 3 that would reach to my ankles. I can now wear that normally :3

Describe your first time making friends

Apr 28, 2015 7:34 AM
Jul 2014
Hmm my first time making friends went pretty naturally. I started talking to my neighborhood kids and we played together and became friends.

Describe what you understand when you hear the word "empathy"
Apr 28, 2015 8:07 AM

Oct 2011
I understand 'empathy' as to understand someone's hardship

Describe what you would do if you had a vacation besides the beach
I experienced this before so I'm asking, just curious xD

Apr 28, 2015 8:59 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Assuming that it is one by the ocean, I would like to try scuba diving, or parasailing.

Describe your favorite time of year (holiday, season, etc)

LINKS
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Apr 28, 2015 2:52 PM

Jun 2014
Winter is my favorite time of the year. I usually end up going skiing or snowboarding with friends. Sometimes we would book cottages for a week or month. Go skiing in the mornings, tubing/skating/hockey/sledding in the afternoon, end it off with the hot springs at night. Then wake up and repeat, home made meals, or we can go out at night and party.

Describe how you got into anime, and which one you were watching

Apr 28, 2015 8:45 PM

May 2014
My elder sister was reading a Naruto manga and I thought that it was cool. XD And then I saw Naruto showing in Cartoon Network and I got hooked with it. So I watched everything online in Eng Subs and I loved it. After finishing the 200+ episodes, I tried to watch similar anime. And that's how I came to like it. XD

Describe your first yaoi manga.
Apr 28, 2015 8:53 PM

Apr 2011
Hmm... I think I read Aitsu no Daihonmei a long time ago... But I don't think it was my first~ Err... Right~! My first yaoi manga was called 'Fake' by Sanami Matoh~! I'm completely in love with the characters~ <3

Describe the first party you went to~
Apr 29, 2015 7:45 AM

Jun 2014
Grade 9 after party. I thought it was going to be a fun and lovely casual gathering, but it turned out to be a collective mess of middle school students trying too hard to be hardcore. Chugging alcohol, playing the usual drinking games, laughing at the sober one (me), making the sober one clean. I remember going around the house cleaning the puke all over the place. In the kitchen there was a person lying unconscious in his puke. I was going to wipe it down, when he suddenly got up and started hitting my head with the closest frying pan before falling down on the ground again. That was the last time I "partied".

Describe what you do when there is no wifi

Apr 29, 2015 10:41 AM
Jul 2014
@zat-bust omg lol that must have been one hell of party xD

If I was in a place with no wifi, I usually keep myself busy with reading a book, cleaning (lol), going out, doing anything tha keeps me busy and gets me away from boredom lol.

Describe your favorite song(s)
Apr 29, 2015 12:13 PM

Jun 2014
I rarely listen to music. I get easily distracted and something as easy as just doing work while listing to the radio, can magically make me looking for random songs to listen to on Youtube. I would have to allocate a free time where I do nothing but listen to music. Speaking of music, I enjoy listening to genres like electronic or metalcore. Everything else is fair game other than blues, country, easy listening or folk music.

Describe what you did when you took a vacation outside the country or continent

May 4, 2015 6:08 AM

May 2014
I've never went outside the country before. ^^'

Describe your hair.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Show us your lovely face~ ( 1 2 3 )

Toots - Apr 2, 2015

103 by Roth »»
Mar 2, 2018 4:22 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Cards

blondishjoeygirl - Feb 1, 2016

27 by Charlotte1412 »»
Aug 30, 2017 9:50 AM

» ~BL Image Sharing Thread~ ( 1 2 3 )

Amelix - Mar 31, 2015

140 by Zwifirtyy »»
Dec 31, 2016 7:39 AM

Sticky: » ❣ I n t r o d u c t i o n s ❣ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Toots - Mar 27, 2015

185 by Zwifirtyy »»
Dec 31, 2016 7:31 AM

Sticky: » [CLOSED for now] >Newsletter Sign-ups

Toots - Apr 1, 2015

47 by Zwifirtyy »»
Dec 31, 2016 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.