Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2015 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Did Asano-sensei deconstruct shounen-shit in an amusing way?
Apr 16, 2015 11:50 PM

Feb 2009
It was nice to see Asano flex his creative muscles with some of these designs.
Apr 19, 2015 4:35 PM

May 2014
wait what

Anyways, I dug it. Reminds me of the Good Vibrations cult from Punpun.
May 7, 2015 9:26 AM

Feb 2014
Wtf was that, Asano.
Jun 8, 2015 8:57 PM

Dec 2014
Now it's Lord of the Flies' turn to become possessed by the darkness...
Jul 6, 2015 5:20 PM

Dec 2009
Well that was some trippy ass read. I like it.
Aug 6, 2015 6:53 AM

Oct 2008
I'm desperately trying to search a meaning in what I've read, but I can't find it :(
If it has solution, don't bother; and if it hasn't, why bothering?

Do you like manga? http://gunjoteam.com
Aug 27, 2015 11:08 AM

Nov 2013
That was...interesting...
Ok so the story was about a group of heroes who've just beaten a powerful enemy. And then they start to fight with each other...And then...Something weird happens...
Alright whatever, maybe it was about something, but maybe author was just drawing what came into his head. No idea. I don't really care though, the art was great, and it was fun to read. "lol"
Feb 22, 2016 8:38 PM

Oct 2015
Is this oneshot being turned into a series?
Apr 19, 2016 12:45 AM
Feb 2011
.It was kinda meh.
Apr 20, 2016 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
Tsukiaki said:
I'm desperately trying to search a meaning in what I've read, but I can't find it :(

Ok ima just say my opinion on it and sorry in advance if it's lengthy lol. Ok it shows how thin the lines are between what is considered "light" and "dark".

Heroes fight for world peace, but during that fight, one of the heroes lost everything. Not much of a victory even if they won.

He has nowhere to return to and still None of the heroes want to live with Lord of the Flies... Except one, who offered. BUT, what did Lord of the Flies do? He turned him down, while insulting him. lol ironic.

Then, Sanbaizu patronizes Lord of the Flies, which leads to Lord of the Flies killing him. After the heroes witness the murder, they say "Oh, he deserved it, it wasn't really your fault".

Keep in mind, these are the "Heroes" who "brought world peace" Lol.

Later on, Lord of the Flies turns to the dark side. I think a good question is "What pushed him over the line?" Was it the hateful words and actions of the other heroes? Or, was it simply himself? He was also rude and hypocritical. Plus, he committed unjust murder. (You shouldn't kill someone simply bc you hate them.)

Some heroes right? Right before death, the great demon priest said, "We darkness and you heroes... there is nothing essentially that differs between us."

He was right.
Apr 20, 2016 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
Sokoska said:
That was...interesting...
Ok so the story was about a group of heroes who've just beaten a powerful enemy. And then they start to fight with each other...And then...Something weird happens...
Alright whatever, maybe it was about something, but maybe author was just drawing what came into his head. No idea. I don't really care though, the art was great, and it was fun to read. "lol"

You started off right imo lol "heroes" who fight for world peace but can't even find peace among themselves. The heroes were petty, rude, and hypocritical. The great demon priest told the heroes "there is nothing essentially that differs between us" and he was right. The hero "Lord of the Flies" turned to the dark side in the same day he defeated it lol i think the story was amazing
Apr 20, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
kurtsnafu said:
I feel like Inio's trying to say that we will never achieve a "perfect" world or utopia and that there is, and should always be evil to counteract the good in this world.

I'm not too sure, but is the Lord of the Flies going towards the evil and resurrecting him in the end? He probably feels useless, on top of not having anyone to go home to, as well as losing his purpose in life after achieving his goal of winning against darkness.

Or I'm just talking out my ass. Let's just all appreciate the character designs. Mmhm, I love me some Inio art.

I agree mostly!! But rather than having Good and Evil to Counteract, I think it simply means the lines between Good and Evil are very thin and blurry.

One of the heroes patronized another hero, right before being murdered by that hero lol. Some of the heroes were mean and hypocritical. If they are considered heroes then i'd question what exactly qualifies someone to become a hero? and what would you have to do to be considered apart of the "dark side"?

also, the demon priest said to the heroes "there is nothing essentially that differs between us". irony lol. inio is like a god of one-shot manga. very awesome story imo :D
Jun 29, 2016 1:48 PM

Jan 2015
Lol, that was crazy.

Actually it's not a one-shot, the 2nd chapter came out a couple of months ago
Jul 3, 2019 1:57 AM

Apr 2018
the best character is definitely bra panda
✧・゚:* space is the place *:・゚✧

Nov 1, 2019 3:37 PM

Jan 2013
how is this supposed to be 8 chapters long when theres only 1 in total?
Dec 24, 2019 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
parody of internet culture and modern S O C I E T Y and he throws the shounen card, smallbrainmoments.crumbs in the sofa cushions
Feb 24, 2020 9:15 AM

Jan 2014
HibiChika said:
how is this supposed to be 8 chapters long when theres only 1 in total?

There isn't 1 in total though, I really wish this page wasn't rated based on the single chapter because it's an entire volume long and easily available on outlets like amazon jp and the like. Hope someone translates more of it someday, wouldn't be surprised if it got licensed someday before that.
Hi Friends
Sep 3, 2021 6:54 AM

Aug 2017
Noticed that our characters gradually vanish from those 2-page spreads, corresponding to the events in the manga. Interesting.

More topics from this board

» When will this get an official English release??

xspookydarknessx - Sep 23, 2023

1 by keinboesewicht »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:06 PM

» Stop just reading the Oneshot. It´s a Manga with 8 great chapter.

Schneeferno23 - Mar 9, 2023

0 by Schneeferno23 »»
Mar 9, 2023 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.