Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2009 5:14 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seeing as what the hell is that teacher up to and now...

EHHHH?!?!?!?!???!?!

We also got a sneak peak at the animation of the anime~! ^_^ Cannot wait to see Usui moving about and I hope he has a great voice~ <3

(I had forgotten how often the series was released ^^;)
Dec 6, 2009 6:49 AM

Jun 2009
wow, the ending totally surprised me! hah i never would of guessed that.
usui probably joined the basketball game to help his class win because he didn't want misaki near maria!!!
gahh i really want to read the next chapter(:
:):):):):):):)

Dec 6, 2009 7:07 AM
Nov 2007
this chapter just made my day!i rofled until it hurt!!lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Dec 6, 2009 8:53 AM

May 2008
Wow! That was unexpected!! When will the next chapter come out? I can't wait!!
Dec 6, 2009 8:59 AM

Dec 2007
LOL XD Still, taking in mind what she said about a bad habit of her, it could be either the habit of falling in love with the person taking care of her or the bad habit of playing pranks on way to serious people. Let's see how this develops.
Dec 6, 2009 9:17 AM
Oct 2009
loved this chapter we'll just wait and see how it goes next ..! .. i'm soo happy this month with all of these side stories ^^ ... *prays for more side stories this month too*
anyways .. Aoi getting 3rd place i didn't see that coming
Dec 6, 2009 9:20 AM
Oct 2009
AoiMemori said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seeing as what the hell is that teacher up to and now...

EHHHH?!?!?!?!???!?!

We also got a sneak peak at the animation of the anime~! ^_^ Cannot wait to see Usui moving about and I hope he has a great voice~ <3

(I had forgotten how often the series was released ^^;)

Tomokazu Sugita is doing his voice ... ^^ check this page
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7054/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama!
Dec 6, 2009 9:32 AM

Nov 2009
The new chapter was great and I agree with the teacher and the last page the only reaction I could think of was EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?
Dec 6, 2009 9:42 AM

Aug 2009
Ohh..that was very surprising!!
I'm glad that it seems Misaki won't have any drama with having a rival for Usui.
It'll be so interesting to see how Usui deals with having another rival though.
Dec 6, 2009 10:06 AM

Dec 2007
Ok, I hate the anime versions of Usui and Misaki, somehow they just look stupid to me. Other than that, this chapter was great!!
The popularity contest was kinda what I expected... Usui,Misaki, Aoi...
And the last 2 pages just came out of nowhere!I mean, talk about unexpected!! Usui was not happy about the confession, but I wonder if the teacher is really serious...
Dec 6, 2009 1:54 PM

Nov 2009
LOL... this chapter is so good XD
how would've thought that Maria-sensi would be in love <3

bialovesanime said:

And the last 2 pages just came out of nowhere!I mean, talk about unexpected!! Usui was not happy about the confession, but I wonder if the teacher is really serious...

hahah yaah she maybe not be seriuos couse she lookes like she was sent in this school :)
Dec 6, 2009 2:23 PM

Mar 2009
haha. im so shocked with the teacher.:D
i dont expect that she likes misaki!o_O
Dec 6, 2009 2:40 PM

Nov 2007
LOL so that's what she was suppressing ha ha oh man they got me xD
Dec 6, 2009 3:16 PM

Sep 2009
Ha, I didn't see that coming. o.o

Is she really serious? I mean, she openly said that in front of lots of students!
Dec 6, 2009 4:56 PM

Dec 2008
Good chapter and the ending surprised me as well xD. Curious as to why Usui joined the basketball game and looked angry though (either something Maria said, or the fact that how he saw Misaki complimenting Shintani?). Still eager to find out why Maria came in the story and her relation to both Usui and Igarashi.
Dec 6, 2009 5:37 PM
May 2008
LOL.

But seriously, I can't tell what she's planning. What will this confession do?
And what's her connection with Usui and Igurashi?
Dec 6, 2009 6:45 PM

Jul 2008
GREAT CHAPTER! <3
I fully expected the ending...but I can't believe my guesses were correct. xD
I'm hoping that she actually likes Misaki and the confession wasn't all just part of an evil plan. Whatever the case, that shoujo-ai moment in KWMS makes it feel complete. ;D

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh, and Usui's expressions throughout the whole chapter were interesting. 8D
Bleed for me.

Dec 6, 2009 6:49 PM

Dec 2007
just as i was starting to lose faith in this series, they do this...
INSTA-WIN XD
Dec 6, 2009 7:27 PM

Jun 2007
Good and unexpected chapter, liked those faces full of expression from Usui.
bialovesanime said:
Ok, I hate the anime versions of Usui and Misaki, somehow they just look stupid to me.

Couldn't agree more, also where can I rant about Sugita Tomokazu as Usui?? I love him but I imagined Usui's voice so different. Well who knows maybe Sugita will surprise me and I'll love him even more <3
Dec 6, 2009 7:52 PM

Nov 2007
Yukimura's 5th? Yay and Usui's top 1! lol @ Aoi getting top 3.

I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 6, 2009 8:57 PM

Aug 2008
I disliked the Key Animation too... they look too plain for my tastes... Oh and Usui looks especially cute... such thing that definitely doesn't fit him!!! Well it's just key... I just hope the real deal looks much more better than this lone image.... I'm still eaferly waiting for '10 Spring XD Just as expected... no surprises in the popularity poll

the problem here is what happened in the chapter... In fact I almost forgot what happened at the last numbered chapter!!! XD But remembered when I saw Misaki-chan on sportswear.... BTW... both Misa-chan and Maria looks awesome on their own sweatpants and sporty jacket XD

Evil sensei.... what does she wanna get doing such thing...?? Never imagined she had those kind of thoughts... Yuri... fruck her XD... I bet she dissapointed a bunch of guys... Is that her habit? Cute girls being her type? and hitting them immediately? WTH!!!! Oi the the basketball matches were awesome!!! I loved them... and Shintani versus Usui was kewl too LOL Shintani

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2009 12:32 AM

Jan 2008
sctg_x316 said:
wow, the ending totally surprised me! hah i never would of guessed that.
usui probably joined the basketball game to help his class win because he didn't want misaki near maria!!!
gahh i really want to read the next chapter(:

i know, right when i read it im my mind, it went DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
Dec 7, 2009 5:13 AM

Apr 2008
ARH!

Who would have expected that O_O!!

Dec 7, 2009 9:20 AM

Nov 2009
bialovesanime said:
Ok, I hate the anime versions of Usui and Misaki, somehow they just look stupid to me. Other than that, this chapter was great!!

Ok i agree with this, but I only disliked how Misaki looked. Her eyes looked way happy I mean not like she's an unhappy person but she, to me, lost some of the edge she normally has due to her sharper looking eyes in the manga.
Dec 10, 2009 8:53 PM

Aug 2007
Lmfao as expected, Maria is a homo!

Dec 12, 2009 9:13 PM

Oct 2009
I think the elite president brought in Maria-chan to throw everything out of wack . . . And upset Usui more than Misa-chan, but maybe I'm too pessimistic ;p

I was getting really worried that there was going to be drama. But when I saw usui start to fight again during the match I was like ^_^ than when Maria-chan confessed I was like o.0 WHAT??!?!?! I liked the relief of knowing there's no rivals for misa-chan to go up against, but that's about the just of my relief :p

And I agree, a little disappointed in the animation quality
Dec 16, 2009 2:20 AM
May 2009
It is so unexpected at the last pages... Really surprise me~!! ^^ Nice chapter~
Dec 16, 2009 4:39 AM

Oct 2008
Haa, that was a nice read. Whether Maria's bad habit is falling in love with other girls, or trying to cause havoc - this is still developing in an interesting way.

I can't really say, myself, but I actually somewhat hope that Maria has some feelings for Usui, which made Maria pissed off, thus her pulling off that move due to jealousy and to stir things up. I thought it was fitting when Misaki realized she was being jealous for the first time (the previous chapter), and how she had developed deeper feelings for Usui. I dunno, Usui has enough rivalry issues going on as is, but well - it's Usui, so he'll be able to pull off what's needed of him, regardless.

Eagerly waiting for the chapters to come. ;)
Dec 19, 2009 5:48 PM
Dec 2009
I just register because I wan to say it xD

I like this series but I am pretty sure that Maria and Usui are siblings or relatives
that is the only reason why I think they know each other
hero old habit may be cause trouble for usui xD

I am not sure if in Japanese brother and sister are written the same but if is so I think she is the brother that has been mentioned before or brothers girlfriend ¬¬ that could be an explanation too ¬¬

Interesting
Dec 25, 2009 5:19 AM

Oct 2009
KWMS is slowly turning into..yuri? LOLOLOL
Dec 28, 2009 11:05 PM

Aug 2008
that was interesting.. Maria-Sensei is falling in love with Misaki? phew o_o my jaw dropped as i read it. Usui must have seen this and was in a very very bad mood XD
Feb 2, 2010 4:22 PM

Apr 2009
LOLOL ahahahaha.
Mar 18, 2010 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
That was... unexpected :|... It seems 'some mangaka' is running out of good ideas >:)... don't mind me, I'm just being evil

Hmmm... at first the mystery behind Usui was interesting but now I just think the writer has too many ideas [or none at all] and hasn't decided what would his BIG SECRET be...
And I'm also disappointed in the lack of character development; it's been 40 freaking chapters, I'm tired of seeing Misaki STILL blushing any time she sees Usui. Grow up. Really :|.

May 5, 2010 3:07 AM

Oct 2008
YAY, finally get to see Hinata again, missed his cheerful smile. <3

And Maria fallen for Misaki? what the.. o.o
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 5, 2010 11:31 PM

Nov 2009
wow.

and i was beginning to doubt Usui-kun so bad.....
--Hinata was still adorable, though. it totally made me feel better for Misaki!

i love that Maria-sensei is in love with Misaki! ahahahahahahahahaaah!
Nov 20, 2012 10:33 PM

Jul 2012
Woah, that ending SURPRISED ME! .________________. Huh, now that we know who Maria-sensei is going for, it makes since that Usui joined in the basketball game.. O: *realization* Wonder what's going to happen next!
Feb 25, 2013 11:25 PM

Nov 2011
*peeks @ the ending.

>She falls in love with Misaki.

*face palms*
Nov 3, 2014 2:48 PM

Jan 2013
Like a good Japanese guy would say.
"EHHHHHHH?"

Seriously that ending, what in the world, it came out of nowhere.
But that Misaki "breakdown" was sad.
Oct 7, 2016 5:32 AM

Mar 2013
Lol I totally didn't saw it coming.
Sep 7, 2020 8:01 PM

Aug 2020
É bem fofo todo esse conflito emocional da Misaki, eu esperava que a professora faria a Misaki se confessar ou coisa do tipo, mas acho que ainda é muito cedo para qualquer decisão.

Então foi por isso que o Usui se juntou a equipe de basquete... Eu não esperava por isso.

Então a professora é uma "lolicon"? Misaki ainda é menor de idade, se as informações se espalharem ela pode arruinar a carreira dela. Pior, se ela entrou nessa escola apenas para isso, ela é uma stalker! Ou ela se apaixonou no pouco tempo que tiveram? Que amor barato... e errado.

//

It's cute all this emotional conflict of Misaki, I hoped that the teacher would make Misaki confess or something, but I think it is still too early for any decision.

So that's why Usui joined the basketball team ... I didn't expect that.

So the teacher is a "lolicon"? Misaki is still a under age, if the information spreads it can ruin her career. Worse, if she entered this school just for that she is a stalker! Or did she fall in love in the short time they had? What a cheap love ... and wrong.

(Sorry for baka mitai english)
Unlimited Rulebook, boku wa kimegao de sou itta.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 32 Discussion

shadowraze - May 2, 2009

44 by shaadow82 »»
Aug 22, 2023 11:11 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 85 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2013

81 by James_xeno »»
Jul 5, 2023 7:59 PM

» ending was so sudden

cool_as_mf - Jun 21, 2023

2 by cool_as_mf »»
Jun 22, 2023 6:33 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 48 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2010

21 by YasashiiTimes »»
May 14, 2023 5:13 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Chapter 21 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Dec 11, 2008

9 by FakeSpicyApple »»
May 4, 2023 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.