Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kyoukai no Kanata Movie: I'll Be Here - Kako-hen Episode 1 Discussion

Sep 3, 2017 6:00 PM

The last minute of the film... damn that was harsh lol

Sep 9, 2017 12:32 PM

Literally a recap that mainly focused on Akihito and Mirai skipping a lot of details.
That little scene at the end was cool though, if only they showed that at the end of the main series.

Oct 11, 2017 3:56 PM
Liked the series, loved part 2 the Future, and utterly hate this piece of garbage. Seriously?!?! Nothing but an hour and a half recap of the series.....

What a complete and utter waste of time, my recommendation is to only watch the last 3 minutes as that is the only part that actually has a new scene. Otherwise it is just a spliced together rehashing of the series using the same exact footage which if you watched the series you've already seen and if you haven't you won't understand because it tries to condense a 12 part anime into an hour and a half and that is just doomed to fail as people just won't understand what the hell's going on. Being generous I will give it a 3/10 but in all honestly a 2 would be more befitting as everything but the last 2-3 minutes is a pointless waste of time to anyone who actually has seen the series.

Nov 6, 2017 2:19 PM

It's been a while since I last saw this show. I'm glad I didn't watch this recap at the time because it satisfied my memory loss of what happened in the show now lol.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 17, 2018 9:51 PM

Good recap movie!

I finished the tv series yesterday night and yet I found this recap movie to be entertaining too, guess I really like this series after all despite all the loose connections and such.
Oddly enough, this movie made things a little easier for me to understand as the story was presented in a more coherent manner for the first 1 hour or so. But even now, the last episode remains a bit of a confusion, I was hoping the movie would dwelve into the reasoning behind Mirai’s resurrection(?) but phew waht was that at the end? Mirai has bloody amnesia now? Was that her mother there in the backstory? What a cliffhanger and the stale animation and tense OST during the whole scene made the scene all the more impactful!

I’m looking forward to seeing the 2nd movie now and finally getting some of the Questions answered once and for all! I hope they play the Op and ED again during some scene by the way, I really love them! I’d really like to give this franchise a solid 8 and not a lenient and gracious 8, after all.

Mar 3, 4:37 AM

This film is mainly aimed at those who have already seen the TV series, because it is a little too hasty in the narration; consequently, those who did not follow the anime series, this summary will be a bit confused.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]