Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (35) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2015 9:25 AM

Dec 2011
I hate you RINNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why you stopped Shirou !!!!! I hate you Rin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Illya has always been lonely, she doesnt deserve to be tortured to death !!! Rin you are my least favourite character of all time. Leaving a girl to die like that, screw you !!!!!!!!
Rin I hate you 4ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 18, 2015 9:27 AM

Oct 2013
Holy shit, I knew Gilgamesh was coldblooded but killing Illya like that surprised me, he almost karate chopped her too, this guy is on another level.

He has already won this war.

Apr 18, 2015 9:32 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
lELWUT? iT JUST LOOKS LIKE BASED RIN SAVING IDIOT GINGER. What visual storytelling lol?

The death scene had absolutely no impact or build up.
Most of atmosphere and tension is missing in this adaptation.
If not for VN I would have felt jack shit here.

I am not surprised most of neogaf hated the prescreening.

The whole episode felt like someone reading a script. VIsual directing had absolutely no clues or impact.
When fucking GUnslinger stratos did a
better today, you know this adaptation failed.

You do realize that this post (excluding the first sentence) is purely subjective, right?

The death scene had an impact for me.
I felt tons of atmosphere and tension.
I felt the actor's emotions in their voices, and liked the visual direction the episode had.
Apr 18, 2015 9:33 AM

Jan 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HEART CATCH♡ILYA?
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Apr 18, 2015 9:34 AM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:

You do realize that this post (excluding the first sentence) is purely subjective, right?

The death scene had an impact for me.
I felt tons of atmosphere and tension.
I felt the actor's emotions in their voices, and liked the visual direction the episode had.

Please do explain why an anime-only should give a shit about illya in this episode or the fact that she randomly died?
Superimposing VN feelings onto an episode is okay, but that does not mean the episode was okay.
The episode had absolutely no directing, especially in last part. There was no tension in Illya's death. Nothing.
At least have Shirou run down the stairs hoping to stop it or something. Nope.

One of THE strongest moments in whole VN felt outright hollow here. And considering how rushed next week appears to be, it will have absolutely Zero impact.
AhenshihaelApr 18, 2015 9:40 AM
Apr 18, 2015 9:40 AM

Jan 2013
CookingPriest said:
absolutely no directing

5 years late.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Apr 18, 2015 9:40 AM

Jul 2013
Where do you watch these raw streams? Can anyone tell me the site?
Apr 18, 2015 9:44 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
Please do explain why an anime-only should give a shit about illya in this episode or the fact that she randomly died?

Zero-Only watchers: They know her backstory. They WILL feel for her.
First fate viewers: Are you kidding? An innocent little girl turned psycho by her insane environment, and the only thing resembling a family to her just died in front of her eyes, before getting her eyes slashed and stabbed by a sword. This was done perfectly.

CookingPriest said:

Superimposing VN feelings onto an episode is okay, but that does not mean the episode was okay.

Again, this is subjective. It was a great episode for me.

CookingPriest said:

The episode had absolutely no directing, especially in last part. There was no tension in Illya's death. Nothing.

I respect your opinion, but i disagree completely.

CookingPriest said:

...Seriously?
You thought he was going for a walk before the sword hit?
astroprogsApr 18, 2015 9:50 AM
Apr 18, 2015 9:48 AM

Dec 2014
I liked how Shirou was muffled and restraint right after AUO slashed Illya's eyes.

Inb4 people gonna complain about YAMERO TEMEEE when Shirou was not aware of the fact that she's already mortally wounded (even if he knew, he wouldn't have stopped anyways though). Yeah, it did feel kinda awkward without Goldie's GODDO FINGAR scene in this episode.

Illya's butt-shake was cute, all is forgiven.

7/10
AngryManjewApr 18, 2015 10:02 AM
Apr 18, 2015 9:48 AM

Jun 2011
Wow,ppl r complaining about Shirou not running down the stairs to stop it? O.o
Apr 18, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

Zero-Only watchers: They know her backstory. They WILL feel for her.
First fate viewers: Are you kidding? An innocent little girl turned psycho by her insane environment, and the only thing resembling a family to her just dyed in front of her eyes, before getting her eyes slashed and stabbed by a sword. This was done perfectly.

Zero watchers matter jack shit because you ar eont supposed to have seen it before this. And if ufo expects to rely on emotional value of ZERO of all things, they are doing it wrong. This is not a fucking sequel.

as for first time watchers? So? Nobody gives a fuck about last minute try to make a character who disappeared for 10 episodes matter.

CookingPriest said:

Again, this is subjective. It was a great episode for me.

Because you are superimposing VN feelings onto it.

CookingPriest said:

I respect your opinion, but i disagree completely.

Again. Explain which parts of the episode were well directed and HOW that directing would add to the feeling for Illya's death part?
Where in the episode did they portray the atmosphere of tensiona nd dread in the stand off correctly.
Where in the episode did they portray the importance of Berserker protecting Illya or that she could be killed at any moment?
WHer ein the episode did they portray of how traumatic this is for Shirou?

CookingPriest said:

...Seriously?
You thought he was going for a walk before the sword hit?

The sword hit was unnecessary and made shirou look like even more of a buttmonkey.
ANd the run happened when Illya was already laying lifeless on the ground and gil stood bored not doing anything.

In VN his scream and try to stop it had a PURPOSE
. You felt TENSION of "SHIT SHIT SHIT, DO SOMETHING, STOP HIM".

Here it was pointless futile idiotic attempt. And without proper portrayal of atmosphere and tension it was even more futile.
Apr 18, 2015 9:53 AM

Sep 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
It's interesting that they had Gil's weapons bounce off Berserker's skin at the beginning.

Guess God Hand's still a thing here.

Yup. Gil said something like 'I see' and then the started firing A-rank NPs.
CloudStrifeFFVII said:
When are the subs coming out?!

Ap 1-2 hrs from now.
ElucidPawn said:

I'll PM you.
The sun is a deadly laser
Apr 18, 2015 9:59 AM

Jul 2013
Awesome episode, maybe the best.
Blond guy is still awesome and Berserker was badass!!
Poor Ilya, her flashback were good.
Shirou's despair and scream was so good too.

I don't know if you can watch this site in the Usa but official french sub if somebody want:
http://www.wakanim.tv/
It isn't a fansub, official like crunchy but maybe blocked in other country
Apr 18, 2015 10:01 AM

Sep 2014
Gif:

I really looks like a battle of legend Blondy :D

#Idon'tknowifsarcasm
Apr 18, 2015 10:01 AM

Jan 2013
Damn "power of will" ignores the fucking lore... and this is nasuverse. Everything is fine I guess.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Apr 18, 2015 10:04 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:

Zero watchers matter jack shit because you ar eont supposed to have seen it before this. And if ufo expects to rely on emotional value of ZERO of all things, they are doing it wrong. This is not a fucking sequel.

as for first time watchers? So? Nobody gives a fuck about last minute try to make a character who disappeared for 10 episodes matter.

You asked for anime-only viewers. Zero watchers ARE a huge part of those viewers, like it or not.

For first time viewrs, would you have cared for Illya if your first playthrough of the VN was UBW?
They felt sympathy for the poor girl. Asking for more is idiotic, no matter how the scene was conveyed.

CookingPriest said:
Because you are superimposing VN feelings onto it.

Sure, that could be it. It could also be not that, you don't know.

CookingPriest said:
Again. Explain which parts of the episode were well directed and HOW that directing would add to the feeling for Illya's death part?
Where in the episode did they portray the atmosphere of tensiona nd dread in the stand off correctly.
Where in the episode did they portray the importance of Berserker protecting Illya or that she could be killed at any moment?
WHer ein the episode did they portray of how traumatic this is for Shirou?

Meh. Not a fan of writing essays.
I really did feel what they wanted me to feel. That's what counts for me regardless of the reasons.

CookingPriest said:
The sword hit was unnecessary and made shirou look like even more of a buttmonkey.
ANd the run happened when Illya was already laying lifeless on the ground and gil stood bored not doing anything.

In VN his scream and try to stop it had a PURPOSE
. You felt TENSION of "SHIT SHIT SHIT, DO SOMETHING, STOP HIM".

Here it was pointless futile idiotic attempt. And without proper portrayal of atmosphere and tension it was even more futile.

Dude, it was futile in BOTH scenes. It was idiotic in BOTH scenes.

CookingPriest said:
You felt TENSION of "SHIT SHIT SHIT, DO SOMETHING, STOP HIM".

If the violent flailing didn't get that message across, i don't know what would.

Fai, you seriously need to take a step back. Your criticism is heavily clouded by your hate for the director and it really shows.

Jul 2013
mira-nyan said:
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
It's interesting that they had Blondie's weapons bounce off Berserker's skin at the beginning.

Guess God Hand's still a thing here.

Yup. Blond guy said something like 'I see' and then the started firing A-rank NPs.
CloudStrifeFFVII said:
When are the subs coming out?!

Ap 1-2 hrs from now.
ElucidPawn said:

I'll PM you.

Yes he said I see then he said only said only his best weapons will work something like that.

Sep 2014
DawnJ said:
Damn "power of will" ignores the fucking lore... and this is nasuverse. Everything is fine I guess.

"Determination is the key to success" - Some old dead person
Apr 18, 2015 10:06 AM

Sep 2014
GilKinpaka expressions

Apr 18, 2015 10:08 AM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:

For first time viewrs, would you have cared for Illya if your first playthrough of the VN was UBW?
They felt sympathy for the poor girl. Asking for more is idiotic, no matter how the scene was conveyed.

Most of actual viewers won't. Because most of this is quite clearly a cheap try to make care about something right before death. If anything any intelligent viewer will recognize the "FLashback equals death" trope and will just laugh.

Of course the mindless zombie watching it for action and DEATH GAEEM will eat up the edge of the scene. But those people do not matter in the first place and this is not about the death game. Yet another adaptation fail on making it seem like it is about that.

As for if my first playthrough was VN? I would have felt more than here, because it is that much more powerful in VN.

Dude, it was futile in BOTH scenes. It was idiotic in BOTH scenes.

It had a purpose in VN. Shirou wanted to save her and he simply could not do it or had no way to do it.
THe scream was futile attempt at making GIl stop.

It is VERY CLEARLY too late in here and does nothing but put them in danger.

CookingPriest said:
You felt TENSION of "SHIT SHIT SHIT, DO SOMETHING, STOP HIM".

If the violent flailing didn't get that message across, i don't know what would.

Fai, you seriously need to take a step back. Your criticism is heavily clouded by your hate for the director and it really shows.

How about Shirou frnatically running down the stairs in slomo with some thought sn there and PTSD flashbacks only to not be there in time?...
AhenshihaelApr 18, 2015 10:12 AM
Apr 18, 2015 10:08 AM

Oct 2011
Guilek said:
Awesome episode, maybe the best.
Blond guy is still awesome and Berserker was badass!!
Poor Ilya, her flashback were good.
Shirou's despair and scream was so good too.

I don't know if you can watch this site in the Usa but official french sub if somebody want:
http://www.wakanim.tv/
It isn't a fansub, official like crunchy but maybe blocked in other country

Thank you! I love being able to speak french and english!

The episode was great! I loved every second of it!
I really don't need it to be a 1:1 copy of the VN. The feels were there (THAT ending!)
Also, Wakanim has the best quality and let you download legal 1080p MP4s!
Teacher_PriestApr 18, 2015 10:11 AM
Apr 18, 2015 10:18 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:

Most of actual viewers won't.

As for if my first playthrough was VN? I would have felt more than here, because it is that much more powerful in VN.

Why? Because you think so?
I provided a counter argument to your argument, and you literally responded with "just cause".

And about feeling it more in the VN if it was the first time, then allow me to call bullshit. What would make you feel for Illya in UBW that's not present already in this anime?

CookingPriest said:

It had a purpose in VN.
It is VERY CLEARLY too late in here and does nothing but put them in danger.

The moment Gil got there it was too late. If Shirou shouted at any moment from Gil's entry to Illya's death, the results would stay the same. It was pointless there as it was here.

CookingPriest said:

How about Shirou frnatically running down the stairs in slomo with some thought sn there and PTSD flashbacks only to not be there in time?...

But they already showed enough of his PTSD. This is NOT what Shirou's characterization needs at the moment.
Apr 18, 2015 10:18 AM

Jul 2013
The way Shirou struggled to get out of Rin's grip was really intense for me.
And the anime add way more Ilya's screen time.
Apr 18, 2015 10:24 AM

Apr 2014
mira-nyan said:
GilKinpaka expressions

The King of Heroes approves.
Apr 18, 2015 10:34 AM

Oct 2014
Unlimited Salt Works as active as ever... but only for 2-3 people here it seems.
Apr 18, 2015 10:36 AM

Mar 2015
ZeroDragon said:
mira-nyan said:
GilKinpaka expressions

The King of Heroes approves.

A face as punchable as ever ;)
Apr 18, 2015 10:37 AM

Jul 2007

"We totally will portray Shirou correctly and awesomely we promise, sugar on top" - Ufo.
Apr 18, 2015 10:39 AM

Sep 2014
Grey-Zone said:
From preview pics (thanks, beast's lair) it seems we will get Rin-sama embarrassed and angry next week

Nothing new then, Rin has been embarrased and angry since episode 0, poor girl is going to have wrinkles before time.

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:

Die lorelei.
Illya's narration about wha she feels.
BERSERKERS POINT OF VIEW and his thoughts about the girl.
Full extent of winter forest.
No tryhard edgelordery of homunculus corpses, pointless zero callbacks or wolves randomly biting Illya.
Flashback not interrupting the actual action(most of anime onlies will b e piiiiissed at this).
Actual tension in the fight with Berserker being further away from Illya and having to protect her and longer and more emotional scene where Berserker DIES FUCKING STANDING IN ORDER TO LEAVE SOMETHING FOR ILLYA TO BE PROTECTED BY instead of like here.
Gil being a sadistic asshole not being surprised or caught offguard by chain break.

For one starting with UBW in the VN, and have only seen Illya once before, how is that not "Oh feel sorry for the girl we only showed her backstory with the scene of her death so you can feel sorry for her."
It lacks context either way.
Why should i care about her there?

CookingPriest said:
Shirou's desperation and thoughts in the scene as Gil is about to deliver the finishing blow and his need to do SOMETHING there.

If it was the desperation then it was conveyed very well. And did you actually feel hope when Shirou did that in the VN? It was really REALLY stupid IMO.

CookingPriest said:

Because it is futile.

But in VN even though there's nothing they could do when Shirou screams there's still HOPE of some sort, it is simply futile.
Here his scream feels idiotic because it is very clear done deal.

It was idiotic in BOTH cases. Screaming because there may still be hope is actually twice as idiotic.
It didn't enrich his character. Hope or not, it just showed how he doesn't know when to put the brakes. And THIS the adaptation succeeded in delivering.

Jul 2007
KeyToCourage said:
Grey-Zone said:
From preview pics (thanks, beast's lair) it seems we will get Rin-sama embarrassed and angry next week

Nothing new then, Rin has been embarrased and angry since episode 0, poor girl is going to have wrinkles before time.

The problem is the horrible moodswing that is bound to happen next ep. ANd the cuts that will happen to Shirou dialogue.

IF this was a good adaptation THAT THING would happen episode after next one.

astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

Die lorelei.
Illya's narration about wha she feels.
BERSERKERS POINT OF VIEW and his thoughts about the girl.
Full extent of winter forest.
No tryhard edgelordery of homunculus corpses, pointless zero callbacks or wolves randomly biting Illya.
Flashback not interrupting the actual action(most of anime onlies will b e piiiiissed at this).
Actual tension in the fight with Berserker being further away from Illya and having to protect her and longer and more emotional scene where Berserker DIES FUCKING STANDING IN ORDER TO LEAVE SOMETHING FOR ILLYA TO BE PROTECTED BY instead of like here.
Gil being a sadistic asshole not being surprised or caught offguard by chain break.

For one starting with UBW in the VN, and have only seen Illya once before, how is that not "Oh feel sorry for the girl we only showed her backstory with the scene of her death so you can feel sorry for her."
It lacks context either way.
Why should i care about her there?

CookingPriest said:
Shirou's desperation and thoughts in the scene as Gil is about to deliver the finishing blow and his need to do SOMETHING there.

If it was the desperation then it was conveyed very well. And did you actually feel hope when Shirou did that in the VN? It was really REALLY stupid IMO.

CookingPriest said:

Because it is futile.

But in VN even though there's nothing they could do when Shirou screams there's still HOPE of some sort, it is simply futile.
Here his scream feels idiotic because it is very clear done deal.

It was idiotic in BOTH cases. Screaming because there may still be hope is actually twice as idiotic.
It didn't enrich his character. Hope or not, it just showed how he doesn't know when to put the brakes. And THIS the adaptation succeeded in delivering.

It is still forced but it has more way more feels in VN and is way more powerful there than here. Here it is just hollow.

Screaming "NO DONT KILL HER" at a live person about to be killed is hopeful even if futile.
SCreaming "NO DONT KILL HER" at a fucking corpse already is ultimate slowpoke idiocy.
Apr 18, 2015 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
CookingPriest said:

"We totally will portray Shirou correctly and awesomely we promise, sugar on top" - Ufo.

Why the Archer's picture?
Apr 18, 2015 10:42 AM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:

Fuck what is wrong with

and with Rider and Caster? Rin is the only one different
KeyToCourageApr 18, 2015 10:46 AM
Apr 18, 2015 10:45 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
It is still forced but it has more way more feels in VN and is way more powerful there than here. Here it is just hollow.

"Just cause" again, eh?

CookingPriest said:

Screaming "NO DONT KILL HER" at a live person about to be killed is hopeful even if futile.
SCreaming "NO DONT KILL HER" at a fucking corpse already is ultimate slowpoke idiocy.

Yeah, the psycho did all this but the "NO, DON'T KILL HER" is what will make him stop. THIS is called "Idiocy".
Apr 18, 2015 10:50 AM

Jul 2007
Watching the subs and.

-Why the hell are goldie's weapons dispersing like projections. That's not how it works UFO
- The mother flashbacks are outright pointless filler.
- The edgelordery of Illya being chewed by wolves is still pointless.
- Gil being surprised by Berserker breaking the chains is just ridiculous as VN clearly states he expected it. Then again this is bullshitverse AU.
- Berserker not dying standing and not leaving a body for illya to hold on to is outright insulting to VN.

astroprogs said:
CookingPriest said:

"Just cause" again, eh?

CookingPriest said:

Yeah, the psycho did all this but the "NO, DON'T KILL HER" is what will make him stop. THIS is called "Idiocy".

No I already explained it before.

There's a difference between the target being alive and target not being alive.

In first case it is DOING SOMTEHING even if it is futile and it fits shirou.
In the second case it is outright idiotic.
Apr 18, 2015 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Apr 18, 2015 10:57 AM

Sep 2011
Err... actually I am a bit disappointed.
Of course, they had a difficult task of making a viewer care for the character that was absent for most of the time, but it still felt very weak.
All those random scenes that tried to look Zero-ish were not making much sense and even made Illya look mad (she is not at all).
The wolf scene was stupid beyond all reason. Illya can fight-off Rin, but cannot fight off a pack of wolves? Really???
All the tragic atmosphere is gone somewhere, and, oh, no audible OST at all in the episode again.
And that Berserker's "willpower >> logic" moment, meh.

And most of all... it seems all our heart puns in the previous thread were in vain. :/

The KnK-ish ending remix was good though.
Apr 18, 2015 11:01 AM
Mar 2015
10/10 Gorgeous episode. As a HUGE Herc fan this was perfect for him.
Apr 18, 2015 11:01 AM

Jul 2007
Zulkir said:
Of course, they had a difficult task of making a viewer care for the character that was absent for most of the time, but it still felt very weak.
All those random scenes that tried to look Zero-ish were not making much sense and even made Illya look mad (she is not at all).
The wolf scene was stupid beyond all reason. Illya can fight-off Rin, but cannot fight off a pack of wolves? Really???
All the tragic atmosphere is gone somewhere, and, oh, no audible OST at all in the episode again.

And most of all... it seems all our heart puns in the previous thread were in vain. :/

Yeah. Both this and previous ep feel like they are trying way too hard to be edgy and forsaking any sort of atmosphere or emotions for that.

And the fight was pretty much SFX spam too.
Apr 18, 2015 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
Can someone translate this?: https://twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/589449955145752576
I'm gonna rewatch the episode, it was awesome
Edit: ok thanks.
Apr 18, 2015 11:02 AM

Jul 2007
Guilek said:
Can someone translate this?: https://twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/589449955145752576
I'm gonna rewatch the episode, it was awesome

Its literally a reactionary "oh/ah" to what happened.

Made me seriously miss Prillya tho. Can't wait till Herz start airing and canon fate is back
Apr 18, 2015 11:05 AM

May 2012
Best episode I seen from this series.

Great episode. I don't even care if it was anime original. I have mad respect for that man Berserker. He really cared about Illya to the end. Dat man Gilgamesh is a savage. I mean he blinded her right before he end her life. I would have been just like Shirou. Man this was a tragic episode.

10/5.
AntearionApr 18, 2015 11:08 AM
Apr 18, 2015 11:05 AM
Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
Zulkir said:

Yeah. Both this and previous ep feel like they are trying way too hard to be edgy and forsaking any sort of atmosphere or emotions for that.

Despite having read the VN you're criticizing stuff that was in it. Herc broke the chains in the VN out of willpower, and stayed intact from willpower as well. The way the VN described it, YES there were tons of swords and spears being launched at Herc. Specifically 22 swords and spears is what finally killed him.
Apr 18, 2015 11:08 AM

May 2014
Episode was ok. It had some mistakes like pointless scenes. Still overall it was good. BUT plot wise this episode more or less contained one of the main reasons why I hate UBW.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2015 11:09 AM

Jul 2007
Siegzilla said:
CookingPriest said:

Despite having read the VN you're criticizing stuff that was in it. Herc broke the chains in the VN out of willpower, and stayed intact from willpower as well. The way the VN described it, YES there were tons of swords and spears being launched at Herc. Specifically 22 swords and spears is what finally killed him.

In the VN Goldie expected it to happen
In the VN Zerker still left the body intact through impossible means for illya to hold on to
Int he VN Rin did not randomly tackle Shirou and the scene felt a lot more tense and emotional
In the VN We did not have grimderp homunculi flashbacks
In the VN We did not have grimderp wolf chewing bullshit
Int he VN Illya's death was actually emotional and sad
Apr 18, 2015 11:09 AM

Feb 2009
This ep had surprisingly(or not?) low amount of feelz. Guess I'll have to go listen Die Lorelei to remedy that.
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Apr 18, 2015 11:12 AM

Jul 2007
HungryPriest said:
This ep had surprisingly(or not?) low amount of feelz. Guess I'll have to go listen Die Lorelei to remedy that.

I am not surprised nowadays.

At this point I am just awaiting for certain clash withn next few eps and the adaptation can go fuck itself and go DEEN for all I care after that.
Apr 18, 2015 11:14 AM

Aug 2010
GODDAMN GILGAMESH T^T No mercy! The eye cutting and the stab just made me cringe D: And nxt ep will even have Dr.Gil to add T^T

Illya ;_; DEM FEELZ during her dying moments thinking Berserker was still near her when he was actually dead :( So friggin sad OTL

Berserker's final resistance was BA as hell!!! Gil friggin went "Nani!!" XD Took him by surprise to the max lol...When u think about it though, he friggin won against Berserker without a single stain on his clothes! DAMN! And Dem Chains of Heaven >.<

I just love Illya and Berserker's relationship so much. It always gets me emotional :*(

Illya's flashbacks were nice. Liked the scenes with Sella and Lyse. And Dat Smug Illya at first XD She had a tough life.

Loved the Rin over Shirou part trying desperately to stop him from going in. U could feel the desperation in his voice. So much for stopping him though, since he just got REKT after exposing himself like an idiot and when it was already too later :/

Dat Lancer in the PV >.<!!!
Apr 18, 2015 11:14 AM

Sep 2013
woosh, Ilya went ripperino. I really liked how dealt with Ilya's backstory, it meshed to the plot quite well. Ilya dying was brutal as it should have been. Probably my favorite episode from this season so far.

This scene looked so derp in a hilarious way though

Apr 18, 2015 11:17 AM
Mar 2015
CookingPriest said:
Siegzilla said:

In the VN Goldie expected it to happen
In the VN Zerker still left the body intact through impossible means for illya to hold on to
Int he VN Rin did not randomly tackle Shirou and the scene felt a lot more tense and emotional
In the VN We did not have grimderp homunculi flashbacks
In the VN We did not have grimderp wolf chewing bullshit
Int he VN Illya's death was actually emotional and sad

1. When the hell was that said?
2. He did in the anime as well. They just switch the order of events around ((Nasu approved BTW))
3. Actually this was way more powerful with Rin stopping Shirou from doing something reckless with him screaming helplessly
4. So? It's a exposition system which makes sense.
5. Actually yeah we did. Go re-read the VN. The wolves tore chunks out of Herc.
6. Way to use opinions as facts.
Apr 18, 2015 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
ALL OF THOSE GIFS THAT I SHALL BE ABLE TO OBTAIN
Pages (35) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1557 by Swatheesh123 »»
Apr 9, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1574 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1448 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1316 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Apr 4, 2015

1282 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 16, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.