Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shokugeki no Souma Episode 2 Discussion

Aug 5, 2016 6:39 AM

I dont understand why people who think most food is disgusting have a higher taste? what if they liked something and everyone else hated it, does that mean that its good? lol this shit is deeply flawed.

Anyway, regarding this episode Erina is a cute bitch, and Souma is a badass chief, liked it.

Good Episode.

Sep 11, 2016 8:37 AM

These characters are so fuckin annoying

Sep 16, 2016 3:58 PM

I wonder how long it will take for Tsundere-Chan to fall in love with MC-Kun...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 28, 2016 5:42 AM

Sorry Erina, but YOU LOSE!

Dec 29, 2016 10:09 AM
Well obviously they'll find a way to get him back into the academy, lol

Watching this with an empty stomach is absolute agony, it makes my mouth water

Overall a really funny and surprisingly entertaining show so far

Jan 6, 2017 2:44 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Erina is such an amusing tsundere! I m completly overtaken by this anime.
This is EPIC done in such an unique way, there is just so win!!
Almost came too close to give it a 10, gonna hold on the 9 for now, dont want to give it freely.

I hope the next episodes tease me more~~

Feb 7, 2017 8:42 PM

Erina best girl. Hahaha picky since birth xD Can't believe she hated her mother's milk hahaha

Mar 19, 2017 5:23 AM

Dr-Eyes said:
I dont understand why people who think most food is disgusting have a higher taste? what if they liked something and everyone else hated it, does that mean that its good? lol this shit is deeply flawed.

Anyway, regarding this episode Erina is a cute bitch, and Souma is a badass chief, liked it.

Good Episode.

its like the anime snobs who rate everything below 5 and have maybe 5 anime rated 10 (most likely cowboy bebop, legend of the galactic heroes, mushishi, monster, ghost in the shell) and a few more rated 9. then they go on to watch every new anime and comment about how awful new anime is.

May 1, 2017 5:08 PM

Erina is not beeing too honest in herself =w=" I mean look at that obvious reaction! How fool can she be?
I guess that she just doesn't want to admit that no one can pass her high expectations :/
Next Master Chef will be Souma himself... I'm feeling it X3

Jun 12, 2017 12:16 AM

That bowl of rice and eggs looks heavenly. Erina is such a tsundere, although what she did was downright malicious. With the kitchen his battlefield and utensils his weapons, the commoner shall conquer, and ascend shall a new King.
Modified by ZeroDragon, Jun 12, 2017 12:26 AM

Jul 19, 2017 11:04 AM
It was worth to go on, this episode had much more humour! I start to get used to Souma's character, actually he's about to become much more likable, with his mocking.

Oh, and the music is still surprisingly fitting and outstanding somehow. I don't really know, why.

Sep 7, 2017 2:15 AM

Well Erina seems like a pleasant person.

Sep 11, 2017 11:12 AM

Erina liked his cooking.

With all that fanservice, know I understand why they added the ecchi tag.

Feb 21, 2018 1:32 AM

Oof, Erina was really annoying, can we skip to the part where she falls in love with Souma.

Feb 22, 2018 5:50 PM

This series is frusturating. I like the show itself. I love food and I'm obsessed with food related shows. The actual series is funny and I like the story but that fanservice. I've literally never complained about fanservice. It doesn't bother me at all. This is the very first time it has actually bothered me so much. It's unbelievably unnecessary and incredibly stupid. I'm just going to try my best to ignore it. I was loving the episode until the end. Makes me sad because I feel like it's ruining it for me. But I'm gonna watch it till the very end.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Mar 16, 2018 3:45 AM
I watched episode one a while back and I decided to continue it today and I gotta admit, despite the weird and over-the-top orgasms, this anime is actually pretty enjoyable! I love the MC too! I'm pretty sure he's somehow gonna get in the cooking school...not sure how yet though. Can't wait for more!! xD

Oct 29, 2018 11:17 PM

Does Erina know the word HUMILITY? Horrifying is the girl!!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!

Nov 3, 2018 8:54 AM

Too ecchi i can't watch it with someone properly. but its cool especially Erina. Nearly best girl.

Nov 10, 2018 4:59 AM

tune down the ecchi. It has it purpose during the tasting scenes, but those are already pretty long. Will they be like properly 10mins when the series is at its highest level? How do you wanna potray the rise of skill from MC?

Also the ecchi out of the tastings is completely unneccessary. Its not even a character trait.

Mar 23, 5:03 AM

Soma made the most delicious rice dish Erina's God Tongue had ever tasted in her whole life but she was so adamant on retaining her dignity as a high-class food taster that she outright rejected his God-tier commoner's food just to get back at his smug attitude.

The food never lies and her body is a really bad liar that's for sure. It's great that her Grandfather had managed to get a taste of his food and was so impressed that he felt alive again and overturned Soma's rejected application on the spot.

May 25, 10:04 AM

She's being a tsundere, he passed the test!

Jun 25, 8:07 AM
I ended up here after looking for something to follow Keijo!!! and I'm completely satisfied lmao

Jul 13, 10:30 PM

Typical bitch wouldn't let him pass just because she didn't like him

At least her grandfather was spying on the entire exchange he likes to watch?? and got to taste his dish

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

Preview MangaManga Store